Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] The Spooky Mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar waited for the girl to speak, she wanted to know what she was going to say. It seemed that Alana was in some deep thought, and Skylar waited for her to at least collect her thoughts. Even though Skylar was irritated, it was still her fault so it wasn’t like she could stay angry at Alana for not knowing. In fact it was actually Skylar that should have been paying attention, if she had seen how the Zorua turned and aimed for Alana sooner then that situation wouldn’t have ever happened. Alana then apologized saying that next time she couldn’t be so careless. Skylar hummed a bit, crossing her arms “that goes for both of us” she said sharply, before turning. She listened as Alana then began to speak to Ponyta. It was interesting to watch the two at least, their relationship was interesting considering Ponyta only seemed to be interested in getting food. Skylar would have to make a note of that in case that information would be useful in the future. Her internal thought was confirmed as Alana stated that it wasn’t anything about food, and asked if he wouldn’t mind staying by her side. Alana wanted her journey through the mansion to be safe, so that she at least came out in one piece. Skylar had to agree, seriously what was the school even thinking? Again Skylar nodded, they should never have had to go through all this bull. She definitely be complaining about the lack of supervision at this haunted house.

Alana then turned back towards her and stated that she’d make sure that Ponyta would stay by her side so that something like that wouldn’t happen again. Skylar just gave her yet another simple nod, better to be prepared than not. Skylar pursed her lips as Alana went on to talk about how being a breeder was always a dream of hers and that she wanted to know all sorts of pokemon and what they were like. She also went onto talk about how she wanted to know everything about them pretty much, especially how to breed them. Skylar sighed “there’s a lot we still don’t know, despite all the research we have” she added. It was true, there was still so much out there that they didn’t know about.

Skylar just kept listening, and again pursed her lips. Alana at least seemed very passionate about her dream. Skylar had her own goal, and she didn’t know if that counted as a sort of dream. She just wanted to know what freedom was, what was so special about it? What was out there, what caused things to happen that couldn’t be explained with words alone? It was something to think about at least. Skylar shrugged at her comment about running her mouth “as long as you know, besides at least you didn’t push your ideals onto me like most do” she softly.

After the massage Skylar gave to Alana, Skylar stood again and noticed a small bug pokemon. She didn’t move, just simply watched it as it made some webs here or there. Shrugging, she let the pokemon do as it wanted since it wasn’t bothering them at the moment. However, just as Skylar turned her back to walk forwards again she blinked as Alana seemed to get stuck… again. Not that Skylar could complain, after all she was in the exact same situation that Alana was in right now. So Skylar briskly walked over and started working at the webs encasing the girl “It’s fine” she said simply, before placing a hand on her hip as she waited for Alana to recover.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Zorua II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Mischievous II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Illusion II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Leer (100%) Pursuit (100% Accuracy) Fake Tears (100% Accuracy) Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:30 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't really know what else to say to Koru right now, after all she must have been angry with him for avoiding her. She had every reason to be upset with him, Ray just didn't know how to make it better anymore. Honestly it was like he was digging his own grave here. He began his bad habit of chewing the inside of his cheek again. When he mentioned his arm, he did wonder if he should have kept quiet about it. He didn't want Koru to worry about him when she already seemed so distraught herself from the mansion. He pursed his lips, thinking of what to even say next, but was surprised as Koru seemed to react to the mention of his arm. He tried his best to fool her, to tell her that it was fine and that he didn't need it tended to just yet. However, Koru had other ideas. He sheepishly looked at her as she managed to grab his hand and pull up his sleeve. He winced, frowning a bit as she stated it was not fine and that she'd take care of it. He blushed a bit embarrassed again, his heart fluttered for a fraction of a second before it started to ache. Whenever Ray got hurt it was always Rina who patched him back up. His eyes grew a bit sad, Koru really did have a similar feel to how his sister was. However, at the same time that feeling was different. What he felt for his sister was certainly similar, and he often times connected Koru's actions and personality to his sister. Though they were similar, they were different in a lot of ways too. In fact Ray was pretty sure that Koru could kill someone with the radiance of her smile. Her smile should be illegal! He was brought out of his thoughts as he noticed that she was looking for something.

Was she looking for cloth? If she was, it seemed that she didn't have any on hand. That was ok, Ray didn't want to cause anymore trouble than he already had. So to say he was shocked when Koru started to rip some cloth off her own costume was an understatement. He blinked, shaking his head "Koru! You can't!" he said, trying to stop her form ruining her outfit. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as she successfully ripped the cloth and began wrapping it around his wound. How could he keep making her worry and cry like this? This was exactly the reason he had avoided her, because he brought nothing but pain to her. He hadn't seen her smile once around him since that incident at the town square. Sure she smiled, but even Ray could tell they were stressed when she was around him. He remained silent as she told him to stay still while she patched him up. He used his free arm to rub at his eyes "sorry... I'm so sorry... your outfit... I... I ruined it" he murmured, upset with himself. His good hand moved over and lingered a bit at the torn fabric, his eyes sad.

When she stated that she didn't have anything better, Ray shook his head "no.. no it... it's ok, thank you... I... I'm the one who... who just makes everything worse" he whispered. Ray knew this tense aura around them was his fault, he was the one who created it. Was it him that was making Koru sad by avoiding her? Elijah had stated that they confronted him about what Ray's problem was. He couldn't tell Koru about his sister, he just couldn't do it. If she knew, then she might not be as forgiving as Marcus and Elijah. Plus Ray was already a freak, why bother? However, deep down he didn't want to disappoint Koru. He didn't want her to see his fresh wounds that were slowly killing him because that would make her sad, and all Ray wanted was for her to be happy. He didn't want to drag her down with him like he seemed to be doing with Marcus. Ray was selfish, so selfish. He was keeping Marcus all to himself all because he was weak, because Ray couldn't even take care of himself. Maybe some time away from Marcus would at least let the other boy like his life without feeling caged in by Ray.

His shoulders slumped at the thought, maybe being alone was really the best option. Maybe he should just try to avoid Marcus and Elijah too. At least then they'd see what he really was, then they'd really see he was just a broken piece of junk. He looked up at her as she stated that she was with Krisi and Maria, and the just listened as she seemed to be talking about how they were attacked. He tilted his head a bit concerned as she then went on to state that she ran away form them and that she was scared. He had never seen this side of Koru, and it broke his heart to hear saddened she was because of what she did. He shook his head "no! no Koru you didn't run, i... it was an accident! Y... you couldn't have known, and... and... I... I was with Marcus... I ran too... I ran but... but sometimes we... we run because we're scared, and... and not scared because... because you know... we're not scared of something happening to us... we're scared of things... well... um what I'm trying to say is..." Ray struggled to find the words. He was never really any good at the social aspect of things. However, he couldn't just leave Koru like this.

Ray closed his eyes "We're scared because we might be too weak to save the people we want to help, to stop them from feeling sad" he squeaked out. He looked at her nervously "we all have some... um... some things... that... that we're all scared of, and... and if anyone knows what it means... well what it means to run from something, it's me" he said. The guilt was eating away at him, and Ray had to at least give the girl an explanation. Seeing her like this, was what he was trying to prevent "I... I was... avoiding you because... because I'm... I have all these emotions I don't know what to do with... I didn't want to... well I... just... I'm a ticking time bomb Koru... I... I don't know how to fix it... fix me... I don't... I just... everyone that gets near me ends up... ends up hurting in some way... I didn't want you to be sad, all I do is make people sad" he said, placing his face in his hands. He couldn't look at her, she was probably furious with him. He knew this probably wasn't the best time to talk about this, but he had to get it off his chest now or he'd be eaten alive by the guilt.

He chocked a bit before continuing "something... um... happened and I... I'm not sure... I don't know how to... get past it... I feel guilt, I feel like... like I shouldn't be here... and it's just I... how can I have friends when I... I can't even protect them or... or even make them happy? Koru I can't even take care of myself, how... how can I even try to drag other people down with me? All I... I just wanted you to smile and I... I can't make you smile and... I... so I... I avoided you because... because I'm just not capable of making other people happy... I don't hate you, its just... I can't be a good friend because I don't know how to be" he admitted, tearing up. It felt good to say the words, to finally get that off his chest. He still felt broken, but at least Koru would know the reason why he avoided her.

He noticed a small bat-like pokemon hovering over them and Ray sheepishly watched as it seemed to be studying them. Ray didn't have much energy to really do much of anything, so he simple left the Zubat alone. Besides it wasn't attacking them, so might as well just let the little guy do whatever it is it wants to do. Eventually, the bat pokemon grew bored of watching them he disappeared further into the mansion.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Phantump II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Rash II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Natural Cure II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy) Astonish (100% Accuracy) Growth (---% Accuracy) Imprison (---% Accuracy)
II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Prairiefox

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
TheRealKiru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:48 am
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Haunted Mansion
xFriends : N/A
xThinking : I can't wait to see some ghost pokemon!

Being pushed into the Haunted Mansion by Azure, Ashley was greatly protesting coming to the event on the terms of it being a place where all the students would be. While not social, as Koru and the boy from the campus pool could tell, the red head was in no shape for socializing among her peers. Her love for ghost type pokemon, however, led her to work up the courage to buy a costume and attend the event. She had worked hard on the dye job for her hair and even making sure that the costume itself wouldn't slip off while she walked around. She had Azure to thank for helping her everything, even if he did have a tendency to try and eat one of the fake pieces of flame. For a rather young Mudkip, he certainly did have a nack for getting himself into trouble. In the meantime, the two ventured forth into the entrance of the building, Ashley trembling forth in hopes that no parties or anything were going on or anything. Much to her relief, it seemed only the usual spooky behavior and such of ghosts were at play! The aspiring breeder soon felt a bit more at home, a small smile growing on her face as she had been experiencing homesickness for her older brother's Gengar that she used to love to play with.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

X Kaos X rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image
: Charizard : The Spooky Mansion : Flare, Jung-Su and C, Marco and his Charmander, Marcus and his Ekans : xxx

A cough followed by some stuttered words cued Tera to turn her body, away from the Houndour... For the wild Pokemon to be caught up in a wrap attack?... And twice too!? C's ropes tightly binded around the Houndour and just as the dark Pokemon was trying to free themselves from C's grip, a familiar voice had commanded a second wrap attack. This time, an Ekans came between her and the fire-dark type Pokemon, stopping them from moving any further. The girl's anger quickly died down when she saw how much the dog Pokemon was in pain from the squeezing. Sure, she was mad, but she didn't want any harm to come to them. Her recklessness had caused someone to get hurt again... She was thankful for the help the two Pokemon who saved her though. Still gripping for dear life on the scarf the wild Houndour was pulling on moments ago, the girl, now on the ground, wearily shuffled away to put more distance between her and the battle. "You alright?" As she looked up to see who the familiar voice belonged to, she let out a sigh of relief, taking the hand the boy had offered to get up. "Aren'cha a sight for sore eyes! Thanks for the save dudes!!" She started before a strange, short yellowish with brown pants figure caught her attention behind Marcus in the distance. She had no clue who or what it was(maybe a Pokemon?), but looking at the figure was making her real sleepy and fast. "I'm A-okay dude! Mmmm, Ray? Flare? Gimme a min... Just gotta take a little na..." The girl trailed off before she could finish her sentence. She wanted to ask the group where Jung was, when did Marcus caught his awesome looking Ekans and what costume Marcus was wearing, but sleep had gotten the better of her. A few blinks later and she was out like a light in front of the three who had saved her, curled up in a ball but still having a tight grip on the scarf.

And around the same time, not too far from Tera... Flare grew concerned when the male Charmander's initial friendly expression had change into a more serious one. The male then walked passed her and once she turned to face him, she found out who caused his sudden change. Another Houndour! Flare put her guard up as the wild Pokemon lunged in for an attack. The other Charmander was quick to retaliate and attacked the wild Pokemon with a Dragon Rage attack. Doing her best to analyze the two Pokemon in front her's fight, she thought that it was about time to help out. While she was the timid type, she wasn't about to let him fight alone, let alone to protect her. Tera wouldn't approve at all to let him do all the work and nor would she for that matter. As the Houndour and the male Charmander were exchanging blows, Flare began gathering a bluish hue of energy around her arms on the sidelines as she eyed the Houndour's movements, running about until she got a better mark at the angry dark-fire type. When the energy overflowed from her arms, she flung her arms in the dog Pokemon's direction. Not expecting the second attack, the wild foe was struck by the Air Cutter. She didn't stop there, the female Charmander kept flinging attack after attack as soon she was done charging. Being pressured from both of the Charmanders attacks on all sides, the Houndour didn't know who to go after and ultimately fled the scene. As soon as the coast was clear, Flare sheepishly approached the male to thank him for having her back, Not that this was over and the male Charmander's trainer seemed okay, she searched for her own trainer... Eyes locked on pink hair not too far from her... sleeping on the ground? Just what was Tera doing?

[[@Juubi: You're good owob]]
                                                            [[Not too sure of the post order though ^^;;]]
                                                            [[Rolled an 8; Put to sleep by Drowzee!]]

Quote:
                                                            ROLL STATS
                                                            1. Pumpkaboo: 1
                                                            2. Paralyze by a skeleton: 1
                                                            3. Zubat/Woobat/Gligar: 0
                                                            4. Attacked by Houndour: 1
                                                            5. Spinark/Joltik: 0
                                                            6. Caught in spider webs: 0
                                                            7. Phantump: 0
                                                            8. Tricked by Hypno/Drowzee: 1
                                                            9. Haunter causes mischief: 2
                                                            10. Zorua: 0

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                            User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                            User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                            User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 9║LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                            User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Kingdra Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║
                                                            User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                            User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║

A Voided Bear
Shadow of Miracles
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
Hope the kind rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:53 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Indeed the two would need to go forward with caution. With all of these booby traps all set up it was going to take time to look at all of these rooms. Even though the two children had been running around all day it didn’t seem that they weren’t covering much ground in this mansion. ’They don’t call it a mansion for nothing, huh?’ The girl thought to herself as she glanced around once more. The building didn’t look like it was maintained well considering that it was dark and that there were plenty of cobwebs from the Pokemon that lived here. It was probably more of a pleasant place to live for the Bug, Ghost, and Dark-type Pokemon than it was for a human. So why did a school endanger all of these kids here? Why was there no supervision? No security guard….Did the school even have a security guard?

”You’re absolutely right President Skylar.n That is why I’d like to jot down my observations in my notebook in hopes that I can help other people. Even if it is something insignificant now maybe one day, it will help someone.” Alana thought affectionately on the idea of how observations could one day help others. As someone who strived to be a Breeder it was her goal to help Pokemon and then to help other people understand Pokemon. You could say that a Breeder, at least in her opinion, was a link between building a strong relationship with a Pokemon and a Trainer. There was still too much to learn but she was young and felt that an obstacle could be overcome if she were to put the time, as well as dedication, into it.

The child looked at Skylar inquisitively. The Kingdra-member didn’t quite understand what her partner was saying when she said that she was happy that Alana didn’t push her ideals onto her. Yes, Alana knew what an ideal was but not so much this ‘pushing’. It didn’t feel like that should be commented back so the girl kept a zip on her voice. Still though, how could one push their ideals onto another? What was the process and did she accidentally do it? Did others do it? Were there people who unknowingly pushed their ideals onto another?

”Thank you Skylar,” the girl brushed the rest of the spiderwebs off herself. Looking back at the bug Pokemon who had created the web the girl gave a bow.
”I’m sorry about messing up your web Mr. or Miss. or Mrs. Pokemon.” Lifting her head back up she tried searching for Ponyta. For an odd reason the Pokemon was on the ground, not moving an inch.
”Ponyta? Did you get paralyzed?” A snort of air was her only means of a ‘yes.’
”Skylar, could you please help me massage Ponyta. I think someone or something paralyzed it with a Stun Spore.” Alana noted some powder on her partner as she began to massage its body. For a Pokemon this size, it was going to take some work.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100% Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex8 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1 Venasaur Plushie
User Imagex1 Kingdra Plushie
User Imagex1 Blastoise Plushie
User Imagex1 Charizard Plushie
User Imagex1 Flygon Plushie

User ImageUser Image
.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:58 am
User Image

Just as Ashley was rounding one of the many corners of the mansion, a sudden scare happened upon the slightly nervous child. A phantasmagoric scary face jumped out at her from the floorboards, causing her to stumble backwards and trip over Azure. She fell onto the ground on her rear, her mudkip getting out from under her in the nick of time to avoid crushing him, and simply looked up at the face that had now become one which had been laughing at scaring Ashley. Instead of getting angry or furious, the girl laughed alongside it, Azure staying behind his trainer as she got up from her seated position from the floor. She picked up her Pokémon from the ground and cradled it to try and make the small fry feel better. It was almost weird that she felt more at home in a place where most would just be terrified of treading. "Hehe. You really got me, didn't you? You must be the spookiest ghost in this entire mansion." Ashley reached out to pet the face, only managing to hit air, but the face seemed to appreciate her comments regardless of the display. It soon moved on to seek out its next victim, leaving Ashley and Azure to their own devices.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar sort of wanted to just leave the place right now, she had seen about enough of this place. All she had met with were pranks and tricks. She had enough of this nonsense, and if there was anything supernatural happening then whatever it was seemed to be avoiding her. To be honest she was ok with that, and sure she was curious about this place. However, she didn’t like having to deal with all this stupid stuff that had been happening. It was probably time they go and search for an exit. So Skylar turned towards Alana allowing her to speak before she asked the girl if she wanted to leave. She pursed her lips as Alana stated she was right, and that was why she enjoyed jotting down her observations in her notebook so that she could help other people. It was certainly something that Skylar approved; it was also very clever and smart. If there was something she couldn’t remember or something she didn’t know she could simply retreat back to her notes and find the solution she was looking for.

Again, Alana impressed Skylar. This sure did give her some bonus points, if Skylar did say so herself she certainly picked a good vice-president. Not that she’d ever admit that out loud though. She’d keep that to herself because she didn’t want Alana to think that she actually like her as a friend or anything. That wouldn’t do after all, she didn’t want Alana getting her hopes up for something that would never happen. At least the girl knew that as of now, that was more than enough.

Skylar watched the girl as she brushed the webs off of her, though Skylar wasn’t sure why she was thanking her. She just raised a brow at her, before watching her let a pokemon go on its way. Skylar’s eyes then moved towards where Ponyta was, and she noticed that the pokemon was paralyzed. Alana then asked her is she could help massage her pokemon, shince someone seemed to paralyze it. Skylar would have told her to deal with her own pokemon, but this was Ponyta she was talking about. How could she refuse? Sighing, Skylar moved over and did as Alana asked.

After massaging the horse pokemon for a bit, Skylar noticed a pair of eyes watching them. She sharpened her gaze, tapping Alana “I believe we have been here long enough, I plan on leaving since I grow tired of this places games. You can stay if you want, but I’m leaving” she said, before taking a few steps forwards. She then turned and pointed towards the darkness “Ace use supersonic, then knock it out with bite” she commanded. Ace titled his head, but being a bat pokemon he could easily tell where the houndour was hiding. Ace moved quickly, firing off a supersonic and then doing a twist and a flip before following with a hard bite. The dog pokemon whined, confused as it ran out the other direction. Her eyes moved over to Ace, who looked at her expectantly “very good, it was quick and efficient” she said, before Ace smiled and flew in circles happily. She then turned to Alana “the exit is over this way, we managed to find it. I’ll be going now” she said, before walking out.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Zorua II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Mischievous II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Illusion II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Leer (100%) Pursuit (100% Accuracy) Fake Tears (100% Accuracy) Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Spooky Mansion Wιтн:Cyndaquil and Ray/ReyWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Sorry for the wait ^^ ◉

Hiding under her hood wasn't hiding her weak whimpers from Ray. The past couple of times she's been around him she's either ran off, chased after him or cried- really wished she could show a happier reaction to being around him. That was how she felt, but with everything that's happened. His breakdown in the square, Marcus pulling him away from her, the fights between friends, it was tough doing anything else. She looked up at him mumbling and touching the faux bandage. She shook her head and wiped her face with the her remaining sleeve, "What? O-of course you didn't I chose to rip it and use it you're hurt...I wanna know why those Houndour are in here they seem a lot more dangerous that anything else here..." Not too surprise but still hurt by his words he continued to blame himself for things. Unfortunately he is still doing that to himself while she hasn't spoken to him, thinking about it- has he gotten worse? Had Marcus done something to him? She pulled her hood off and let it rest around her shoulders and leaned in, finally smiling a little to try and comfort him, "Ray nothing is your fault...it's...?"

He seemed worked up and as upset as she was. He was explaining how he really was with Marcus before running away as well, and who wouldn't when a angry pokemon was after you? He was having trouble saying something to complete his explanation, it was odd she felt it was something more than just what had happened moments ago. She became anxious anticipating what he was going to say. Finally he closed his eyes and said they were scared because they were too weak to help those they cared about from being sad themselves. She tensed up listening to him. What did he mean by running away from something? Saying all of this was more than she could've hoped for when they finally spoke together again, but she was at loss what to say at all, giving him the freedom to let everything he could out, "Ray..." Her attention sharpened like a knife, he was going to explain why he was avoiding her. If she leaned in to pay attention any further she'd fall over. This tension was getting to her more than the idea of ghosts being around.

It scared her to hear him describe himself as a time bomb. She gulped in reaction, this didn't sound very good at all...but she had to keep listening she couldn't just tell him to stop. He was just as scared as she was even if it was for something else. He continued on to say he stayed away from her because he didn't want to make her sad, which made her realize he didn't know that the exact opposite was happening. He saw her sad, but he was assuming it was because of him- well it was but not in the way he thinks. She decided to wait before she said anything he didn't sound done yet. Saying he shouldn't be here took her back to the time at the square and she felt herself tearing up again. No one deserved this much punishment she really wanted to hug him right now, anything to get him to feel better...He asked her how he do what he's done, dragging people down and not taking care of himself, remembering his willingness not to eat, it made himself sound like a huge center of sadness, but she knew he wasn't.

He choked up admitting he just wanted to make her smile again. She blushed a little, more tears streaming and being wiped away. Her eyes went wide then glossed over with tears. She choked on her whimpers and covered her face. She couldn't stop crying and she didn't hold herself back from hugging him, wrapping her arms around his and burying her head in his chest. Muffled he would hear a strange mix of a cry and a laugh mixed into one,
"I-I-I-'m sos-o glad!" That could be taken the wrong way but she didn't stop with that outcry, "You don't hate me! I'm so glad I was so afraid...so -s-so afraid...” she brought her head up from the hug and she looked like a crying mess, but she had on the biggest grin she could wear. She chuckled again trying to dry her face, "I'm not a good friend either," she took a breath and held her finger up to her lips, "Promise to keep this a secret okay?" she knew when she would talk to him again she would tell him this, not to feel sorry for her, but to make him understand just what his friendship meant to her and how much it hurt to lose it, "Back home...I..." she took short sharp breaths to say it, "I-I lost...all my friends..." her frown returned and her hands trembled remembering everything. She started to twindle her thumbs out of habit, "And before this year...I hated pokemon too...'bout a year ago...Ecruteak had it's fall festival and it was so fun I couldn't wait for it, but..." Flashes of her memory froze her voice but she coughed it out, "I wandered into the woods and there was something there...I knew about the ghost pokemon but I didn't know how awful their tricks were I was missing for 2 days..." She wiped her eyes, "When I got home I didn't want to be near anyone or any pokemon- I pushed them all away...I-" she winced,"I-I said s-so many horrible things and I drowned in my hate! It was awful I hated that feeling but I hated what happened in those woods even more," She glanced over at Cyndaquil and a small smile crept back to her expression, the very sight of him made her calm, "Cyndaquil was abandoned at the Burned Tower and my dad brought him home, but I couldn't stand to be near him..." she laughed in her head thinking about how stupid she had acted, who could hate the adorable Cyndaquil? "A bunch of bug pokemon went after him and I- well I'm not sure but I cried a lot and picked him up and ran into the house as fast as I could! I didn't let go of him til the morning and I guess that's when I started getting a little better..." Thinking about that wonderful moment she remembered seeing Aiden again in the library and Makoto forgiving her and calling her a friend again, it was so surreal, "I came here hoping for a second chance. I lost so many friends back home I wanted a chance to become stronger and make new friends...Then I met Xia and Kirsi, and you," she put her hands on his shoulders, something she seemed to always do when trying to talk to this boy, "I don't ever want to lose any friends again! Even if you don't know how to be I don't either! You're friendship...everyone's is so important to me I don't want to lose you!" she felt her face flush a little and she quickly added, "An-and everyone else yeah everyone..."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100
TheRealKiru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image

After wandering around in the hallways for a bit while coaxing Azure that everything would be fine, Ashley made her way throughout the home by herself, coming across a very dark and scratched up door. Curious as to what would be the cause of damage, she opened the door to be greeted by a bright pair of eyes glaring at her from the darkness. "Oh! Hello there, Pokémon of the night. It's okay, I know how you ghost Pokémon are." She said, closing the door behind her while keeping eye contact with the eyes at all times. Ghost types were always skittish, and could scatter towards a new hiding place in a matter of seconds. "Do you mind if I set my friend down? He won't bother anyone. He's a sweet Pokémon." Azure waved his fine at the darkness, having a as feeling about what would transpire. The pair of eyes stepped up to the young breeder, a dark colored black and red fox-like Pokémon stepping up and grinning maliciously at the two.

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Water Gun
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am
User Image

xThinking : I haven't seen this Pokémon before...

Seeing the Pokémon step out with a mean face, Ashley brought Azure back some. "It's okay." She said to the creature, though it was more than likely directed at herself. "We won't hurt you. We were just on our way through the mansion. When did you get here?" She gazed around the room, looking for something noteworthy to explain how the Pokémon got here. She took out her pokedex and pointed at the snarling Pokémon, the machine coming to life with a robotic voice. Zorua, The Tricky Fox Pokémon. Zorua changes into the forms of others to surprise them before retaliating or fleeing. It often transforms into a silent child. Ashley looked at the Zorua again, this time reaching her hand out for it to be pet. The feral Zorua backed up and continued to growl before leaping forward and catching her hand in its mouth and biting down. Yelling in pain, the red head would watch as Azure stood up at attention and launched a Water Gun at the Zorua for harming his owner. While not having much of an effect in terms of damaging it, the Zorua was caught off guard and pushed back a few inches after letting go on her hand.

"Azure! W-Wait!" Ashley said with tears in her eyes, holding her wounded hand and standing up to give the Pokémon some space. In doing so, her eyes moved over to some of the items around the room. One of which was an old looking photograph. "What's this?" She said aloud, picking up the photo and giving it a curious look at. It was a pretty beaten up and aged slice of history, a family of four being present, a husband and wife and their children, a boy and a girl who appeared to be around the same age as her. After staring at it for a few seconds, she looked back over at the Zorua and prepared to ask a question. "Oh! Are these your-" Her eyes widened in surprise as the little boy from the photo had suddenly come into the room from out of nowhere. "Wh-What? Is this some kind of trick?" The breeder said as she began to move back with the picture. The child slowly moved closer before revealing itself to be the Zorua and using Sucker Punch on the trainer.

Ashley fell to the ground again, racked with pain as the photograph slipped from her hands and onto the floor. The Zorua picked it up in its mouth and scurried back away from the two. As she laid on the floor, clutching her side, it finally hit Ashley what had just happened. "Those people...That girl in the picture, she was your trainer, right? What happened to her?" The Zorua did not respond continuing to growl and stare menacingly at its guests.

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Water Gun
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 am
User Image

xThinking : I haven't seen this Pokémon before...

Ashley and Azure continued to look at the Zorua, the trainer having a pained look on her face. Her hand continued to throb thanks to the bite that she received when trying to pet the Pokémon, but it was the least of her concerns at the moment. Her gloved right hand was exposed to the world, bleeding a fair amount, though not enough to need immediate attention. Of course, even if it was serious, she would still place the Zorua higher on her priorities. She furrowed her brows and thought back to the picture. How happy the family looked, but that was taken a long time ago, and it seemed to have been here since. "They...They left you here, didn't they?" Ashley said as she remembered back to her first day here. Her parents seemed so excited and happy that she would be around kids her age, but she knew they wanted to get rid of her, even though she had only so much experience with the world from a sheltered standpoint. Her words seemed to have an impact on the Zorua, the Pokémon looking at the picture with eyes that seemed to carry a heavy amount of emotion in them. She continued to keep her distance from it as it looked at the photo and began to whine. The sound it made was heart wrenching for her to hear, almost like having the innocence in the pup visually stomped before her. "You miss them, don't you? Wish you could go back when things were better." Azure continued to stand on guard as his trainer spoke, Ashley now wondering how much of this was true for her rather than the poor Zorua. They were a lot alike, even if they both had severe differences in body.

"I went through the same thing. I came from Kanto. My parents wanted me to come here and left me too. I cried the first week, wanting to do anything to come home." The dark type Pokémon glanced over towards the girl as she spoke, beginning to cautiously move forward and sit down. "I used to think it was my fault. That I did something to make them mad or something. But I realized that they weren't mad. Maybe your family dropped you off here for a different reason, but I know that it wasn't you're fault for ending up here." Ashley then reached over to the Zorua again, making physical contact with its head as she began to stroke its soft fur. She then pulled it into an embrace as the Zorua snarled again, scratching her midsection while it howled in a mixture of anger and sorrow. It was pretty painful, but Ashley continued to stroke the fox's fur while it seemed to throw a tantrum. "It's okay, it'll be all right. Just let it all out." The scene continued on for a couple of minutes or so, the scratching and violence stopping as the feral Pokémon was eventually tired out and seemed to be feeling more friendly.

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Water Gun
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 am
User Image

xThinking : I hope I can be a good trainer with you, Dusk...

When all was said and done, Ashley looked down at the calmed Zorua in her arms. Her costume had been more or less ruined, with her stomach having scratching marks all over, with a medium sized cut piercing through the cloth just above her belly button. She fluffed the Pokémon's hair fur thing a bit before looking towards Azure to see if he was okay. The Mudkip seemed to be a tad worried for her sake, but was otherwise his natural and odd self. He sat down beside his wounded trainer and rest his head on her leg, his top Fun still rocking back and forth as it normally did. An idea slowly begins to form itself in her mind, the trainer gazing back down at the Zorua and smiling. "How would you like it if I took care of you. I couldn't replace your owner... " Ashley began while keeping her right hand on the Zorua. "But I can make sure you have a better place to stay than some old mansion nobody lives at. You don't have to if you don't want to, okay? Do you wanna come with Azure and me?" The Pokémon gazed up at her for a moment, looking as if he was conflicted over choosing whether or not to go with then, but soon nodded its head with a confident "Zo!"

Elated to have a new friend, Ashley reached into her bags and pulled out one of two shiny new pokeballs and showed it to the Zorua. "This won't hurt. I'll just tap this on you and then we can go on home, okay?"Moving her hand to boop the nose of Zorua, the red head's pokeball emit a faint red light when it made contact with the newest companion, falling to the ground and shaking as Ashley watched with glee. First came on shake. Then a second one. Finally, it shook a fourth time before a clicking noise was heard. "Yes! Welcome to the team...Hmmm, how about Dusk? I think it sounds cool." Ashley said as she stood up and collected her pokeball from the ground. She held onto it, placing it in her bag for safekeeping before moving out of the scratched room when she was done. Azure seemed pleased with himself, if not more worried for Ashley who had her head in the clouds at the capture of her very first Pokémon.

She hurried down the hallway they came across while trying to console the Mudkip that she was in need pain, which was partially true. The cut did sting like hell, but at least it was better than being affected by Dream Eater when one was asleep. In the middle of her descent, she found a couple of other costumed students, one of which seemed familiar. The girl was dressed up like some sort of electric type Pokémon whose name she could not remember hearing about while the guy was some weird one she had little clue what it was. The two were in a hug, though the girl looked flustered and rather upset by something, though Ashley soon recognized the exact identity of her. "Koru! H-Hey! Is everything o-okay?" The Flygon student asked after hurrying over towards the two in her usual awkward and anxious sounding tone. She did feel a little embarrassed about her costume's midsection being trashed, several bite marks and wounds on her right gloved hand that had a few bloodstains on it, and worst of all, being a bother for the two lovebirds. Ashley cursed her curiousity and protective nature of her friends, unable to let the upset girl be.

[ Zorua {Lvl. 11} was caught! l Pokeball used! ]

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Water Gun
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
A Voided Bear rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su's Chingling puffed his tiny chest proudly now that Tera finally thanked him(and the others) for their efforts in saving her neck thinking that perhaps the lass wasn't so bad after all. How easily this chime would sway at a compliment! This sentiment however changed into more of a curious one when the lass had suddenly fallen into a slumber. The brown haired lad who had joined the battle with his Ekans had began to shake her prompting the small chime to poke the girl as the lad had done initially. What took his attention next came in the shape of a purple serpent. "Ching! Ching!" C greeted in return already considering the purple child to be a reliable ally. Sadly, the small talk between them was cut short due to his trainer needing his assistance. "Ling! Chingling!" The Chingling told the ekans to hold the fort while he zipped to Jung.

Strength returned to Jung-Su's body as he grew able to move his limbs during his coughing fit or so he thought initially. The dark haired lad dressed in what he suspected to be an inspired Umbereon garb removed the rest of the webs that had limited his motions. Embarrassed at the thought that he was able to move due to his own efforts, the google wearing boy sunk further into himself. "T-Thanks..." The lad answered between coughs as he awkwardly raised himself. "O-O-Okay..." The next question had somehow lead the dreadlocked student into a spiraling slew of mental questions. What was he doing here? Was this place not open to the public? Had he broken a rule of sorts by entering this mansion? Would this cause him to be expelled from the school?! "I-I'm... S-S-Sorry... I'm..." His breaths grew deeper and heavier as negativity was taking over his thoughts yet again... He mentally berated himself for being so weak. The Chingling seeing clear signs of panic had begun to stretch his face to snap him out of hi negative rut. C was not just a dear friend to Jung, he was also an equivalent of a service dog; C would help him with reminders to take his medication and his anxiety and panic attacks. It was a job that he didn't have to do that often before due to Jung being able to keep control and lack to stressful environment but the school environment was taking a toll on the young lad thus making the Pokemon's job more prevalent. It was a stroke of luck that it was not too serious this time as Jung had snapped out of it and calmed down.

Far better composed now, the lad nervously faced the lad who had freed him. The flygon student had not spoken to many of his peers before yet he compiled some information about the students in his classes to get to know them better to know how to approach if he ever got the courage to approach them. He knew he was being creepy but fear had always gotten the better of him to actually participate in a conversation which resulted in eavesdropping. "T-Thank you G-Guerrero..." He repeated a second time having forgotten that he had already thanked him. This conversation was short lived as well as a drowzee had appeared before them and waved his hands dizzying the child. Being so tired it didn't take long for Jung to fall asleep.

(Apologies for my awkward lads owo; wink
(Rolled an 8; Drowzee puts Jung to sleep)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Octillery Costume, yellow lens tinted red googles, a large red scarf with yellow dots around his neck, a huge red belt with half yellow spheres across his torso, large red baggy pants, red boots with yellow soles and a paper mache cannon 』
LOCATION: Spooky Mansion』『COMPANY: C, Tera, Flare, Marco, Charmander, Marcus, Ekans(Squeeze)』
OOC:
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 3x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

X Kaos X
Shadow of Miracles
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheRealKiru rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:26 pm
Void dis  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
TheRealKiru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

xGιseɭɭexxBeɭɭeʀose

xxLocation: The Forest
xxAccompanying: N/A
xxMood: Curious

Giselle rolled her wheelchair into the attraction which seemed to have gotten a lot of attention from students and staff alike. While trick-or-treating with some other students, she took a break from rounding the spots and stations for children to get candy and ventured into the large mansion that she had stumbled upon. She rolled her wheelchair into the entrance foyer with Circe sitting in her lap, giving a frightened exhale as she peered down at her Pokémon. "We'll just look in 'ere for a while, and zhen head back to see academy, okay? " She said to the trembling Circe as she rolled further into the mansion past a corner. She wasn't sure what Circe or her would find here, with most of the objects in here being somewhat lost to time itself. Many picture frames and paintings lined the walls along with lights which had not been turned on for quite sometime. The floorboards creaked with every movement or so, Giselle wondering how long it would be before her wheelchair fell down into the depths if the floor should the wood be as weak as it sounded. Of course, it could just be her overreaction, but she was prepared for the worst. Coming across a fallen tree, Giselle moved closer to see the age of the tree before a small Pokémon poked its head out of the wreckage as the frenchie let out a terrified scream before observing the ghost Pokémon. It certainly did look adorable considering the small stump that was present for its head.

But who will protect me?...

User Image

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Circe ♀ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts
Nature: Modest (+ Sp Atk, - Atk)
Ability: Trace : Copies the opponent's ability.
Move Set:
x► Growl
x--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal - Status │Acc: 100% │Effect: N/A >>
x► Confusion
x--> Deals damage to the opponent. Has a chance of confusing the target. << Type: Psychic - Special │Acc: 100% -- │Effect: Confuse >>
x► ---
x--> ---
x► ---
x--> ---

Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads