Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:10 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Vaskr (oo DeD) x Adelheid (Puhterodactyl)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Synsevne (oo DeD)

Cub's Name: Viavata (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Siavash (Puhteroydactyl)

Cub's Name: Ragnvald (In Good Faith)

Cub's Name: Sarani (Princess_Feylin)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:26 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ChezaRain
SoA's Name: Hessom
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - "Capture" RP
Brief Personality:
Hessom is pretty self-deprecating, being born with a bright pink pelt and a constant target for verbal abuse. That aside, he's simple-minded and very much a "pleaser" if someone so much as offers him a complement, believing that if they can lie to make him feel better, they must be nicer.

Brief History:
Born to a mother that was constantly out of her own mind, and the only one of his litter, he was constantly the center of her attention, good or bad. He grew up picked on for his coat at every turn, especially because he was a smaller boy.
When SSM offered him even the smallest flattery and encouragement, that's all he needed to be at her beck and call within a moment.  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 pm
oo DeD
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Vaskr (oo DeD) x Adelheid (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Synsevne (oo DeD)

Cub's Name: Viavata (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Siavash (Puhteroydactyl)

Cub's Name: Ragnvald (In Good Faith)

Cub's Name: Sarani (Princess_Feylin)
I've added them!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 pm
ChezaRain
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ChezaRain
SoA's Name: Hessom
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - "Capture" RP
Brief Personality:
Hessom is pretty self-deprecating, being born with a bright pink pelt and a constant target for verbal abuse. That aside, he's simple-minded and very much a "pleaser" if someone so much as offers him a complement, believing that if they can lie to make him feel better, they must be nicer.

Brief History:
Born to a mother that was constantly out of her own mind, and the only one of his litter, he was constantly the center of her attention, good or bad. He grew up picked on for his coat at every turn, especially because he was a smaller boy.
When SSM offered him even the smallest flattery and encouragement, that's all he needed to be at her beck and call within a moment.
I hope he finds happiness in the pride, despite being a thrall.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Ecavi
SoA's Name: Kali
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (will challenge following approval)
Brief Personality: Physically small in build but clever enough to make up for it-- mostly. She's far too feisty for her own good, so she has plenty of experience losing fights, too. She's mostly here to prove she can do it.
Brief History: Born into the Jini-msemi in a litter of 14, she never really outgrew the runty start that was made necessary by the sheer number of cubs borne. She was enthusiastic about her name quest but was easily sidetracked and never did find herself a proper name before learning of the pride's demise. She has since managed contently as a rogue, but she's heard enough of the Vikings to be interested in giving it a shot.

She has two siblings in the pride, but they are thralls (Dhikkara, Bhaya) .. and when she learns about them being here, she will deny that they are related. Loudly and stubbornly, if necessary. Well, like.. to a point. I mean, she probably wouldn't lie if asked directly by like, the Warlord. Probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:39 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Oddmund (Dulcea) x Davke (Dulcea)

Cub's Name: Bǫrkr (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Kurainen (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Beitar (Dulcea)

Cub's Name: Simbi (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Moos (Abominable Greenie)

Cub's Name: Stor'sjef Slange (Tonberry Queen X)  

Dulcea

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:35 am
Ecavi
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Ecavi
SoA's Name: Kali
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (will challenge following approval)
Brief Personality: Physically small in build but clever enough to make up for it-- mostly. She's far too feisty for her own good, so she has plenty of experience losing fights, too. She's mostly here to prove she can do it.
Brief History: Born into the Jini-msemi in a litter of 14, she never really outgrew the runty start that was made necessary by the sheer number of cubs borne. She was enthusiastic about her name quest but was easily sidetracked and never did find herself a proper name before learning of the pride's demise. She has since managed contently as a rogue, but she's heard enough of the Vikings to be interested in giving it a shot.

She has two siblings in the pride, but they are thralls (Dhikkara, Bhaya) .. and when she learns about them being here, she will deny that they are related. Loudly and stubbornly, if necessary. Well, like.. to a point. I mean, she probably wouldn't lie if asked directly by like, the Warlord. Probably.
She sounds really great. I'm looking forward to having her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:37 am
Dulcea
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Oddmund (Dulcea) x Davke (Dulcea)

Cub's Name: Bǫrkr (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Kurainen (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Beitar (Dulcea)

Cub's Name: Simbi (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Moos (Abominable Greenie)

Cub's Name: Stor'sjef Slange (Tonberry Queen X)
Congratulations to the parents!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:49 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Lucivar (Tanakako) x Mbali (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Kain [Tanakako]
Cub's Name: Kaatuu'Aalto [nessiaing]
Cub's Name: Eydis [SilverLutz]
Cub's Name: Burka [Mysses Greenie]
Cub's Name: Aeshma [Tanakako]
Cub's Name: Razmik [Fairy Snails]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:38 am
Tanakako
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Lucivar (Tanakako) x Mbali (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Kain [Tanakako]
Cub's Name: Kaatuu'Aalto [nessiaing]
Cub's Name: Eydis [SilverLutz]
Cub's Name: Burka [Mysses Greenie]
Cub's Name: Aeshma [Tanakako]
Cub's Name: Razmik [Fairy Snails]
Updated  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: In Good Faith
SoA's Name: Parth
Original Member? Yes? o__o; (see history to be sure)
Desired Rank: Freeborn (for now)
Brief Personality: Dignified, quiet, confident, older (ICly) with a sort of limp (actually from arthritis in addition to his reaving days previous to him⏤he's since retired; of course they don't know about the arthritis bit. xD;; ).
Brief History: Parth is what humans would consider to be 40's, so far from his 'prime.' Parth joined stormborn in his youth, having not been 'born in.' He was accepted relatively well, mostly due to his talent in combat and his ability to be quiet when stalking victims he would rob blindly. As you might imagine, In his youth, he was a standard stormborn male that dedicated their life to reaving and seeking glory. Of course, that isn't the kindest to the body and eventually Parth⏤unlike many stormborn males⏤grew tired of going on vikings. He retired and for some time simply rested and assisted the pride in medial tasks. He even baby sat a few cubs here and there, though he can't say that is his fondest memories. (They liked to tug his mane.) Eventually he grew complacent and wanted to do more. That is where I am picking him up now, as he 'purchases' (trades) for Fray (below) with the intent to use her assistance in... something. He hasn't figured it out yet but I believe I'm going to have him seek to be a law speaker. If not, something crafty to do well with his time. ; w; (sorry if this is too long of a 'brief' history D: )

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fray
Original Member? Not really. She will have been captured by NPC reavers.
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Subordinate, quiet, reserved, and grateful to Parth for his protection and kindness. She is a bit jumpy, too, after having not had the most pleasant master and madam before him (see history).
Brief History: Fray was captured during a reaving, along with several from her band of travelers. They were a small gathering, three to five at most at a time, and were easy pickings for the viking hoard that fell on them. She didn't know them well enough to be too concerned; of course she had other things to worry about. She was claimed by a male viking (NPC) who wasn't extraordinarily kind to her, but she was fed, sheltered, and wasn't physically harmed... by him, at least. Of course, he had a mate. A female (NPC) didn't care for Fray and wouldn't utter her name. She was simply 'thrall' to her. She was the nasty one of the family, believing that Fray attempted to lure her mate away from the lioness. Of course Fray did no such thing, and to be honest, the male had never so much as winked at her, let alone made advances. But nothing would quell the lioness. Eventually, the lioness struck her near a common area where much of the pride gathered during the active time of the day. She'd forgotten something⏤or perhaps had simply seemed disrespectful to the lioness. Some blood drew on her face, but the embarrassment is what stung more. It was then that a dark figure appeared. Being a good thrall, Fray didn't look at the obvious freeborn. She instead trained her eyes on the ground and tried to pretend she was somewhere else. It was then that⏤unbeknownst to Fray⏤this viking had offered to trade for her. She hadn't been listening and so when the lioness roughly shoved her in his direction, she was utterly confused. However, she considers it one of the only days she ever gave thanks to the gods.

*If these histories are acceptable, I will still gladly SRP Fray's capture by NPCs. :'3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:39 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Waphupha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Day dreaming cub with her head in the clouds, attractor of trouble.
Brief History: Waphupha wandered away from her family and was picked upo by a hyena. Said Hyena took her far from her family before it was attacked and killed by Kaelyn and Dooley while out on their first Viking. Dooley decided that unless they could find her family they would bring her home and he would adopt her as his own.

----

I actually put this form in 2 years ago but I never got her certed so I'm just putting it in here cause I'm not sure if she ever got on the master members list or not!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Cynder
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - reaver
Brief Personality: Cynder is sarcastic and snyde, she likes to get her own way and is very bossy because of this.
Brief History: Born to a lioness who saw her as a tool for assassination, Cynder was trained to kill from a very young age. Eventually she broke away from her mother, with the help of a passing viking she discovered where she belonged.  

Syrius Lionwing

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:43 am
In Good Faith
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Parth
Original Member? Yes? o__o; (see history to be sure)
Desired Rank: Freeborn (for now)
Brief Personality: Dignified, quiet, confident, older (ICly) with a sort of limp (actually from arthritis in addition to his reaving days previous to him⏤he's since retired; of course they don't know about the arthritis bit. xD;; ).
Brief History: Parth is what humans would consider to be 40's, so far from his 'prime.' Parth joined stormborn in his youth, having not been 'born in.' He was accepted relatively well, mostly due to his talent in combat and his ability to be quiet when stalking victims he would rob blindly. As you might imagine, In his youth, he was a standard stormborn male that dedicated their life to reaving and seeking glory. Of course, that isn't the kindest to the body and eventually Parth⏤unlike many stormborn males⏤grew tired of going on vikings. He retired and for some time simply rested and assisted the pride in medial tasks. He even baby sat a few cubs here and there, though he can't say that is his fondest memories. (They liked to tug his mane.) Eventually he grew complacent and wanted to do more. That is where I am picking him up now, as he 'purchases' (trades) for Fray (below) with the intent to use her assistance in... something. He hasn't figured it out yet but I believe I'm going to have him seek to be a law speaker. If not, something crafty to do well with his time. ; w; (sorry if this is too long of a 'brief' history D: )
Parth can be counted as a reaver if you like. Since he joined the pride long ago and went on vikings since then.

In Good Faith
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fray
Original Member? Not really. She will have been captured by NPC reavers.
Brief Personality: Subordinate, quiet, reserved, and grateful to Parth for his protection and kindness. She is a bit jumpy, too, after having not had the most pleasant master and madam before him (see history).
Brief History: Fray was captured during a reaving, along with several from her band of travelers. They were a small gathering, three to five at most at a time, and were easy pickings for the viking hoard that fell on them. She didn't know them well enough to be too concerned; of course she had other things to worry about. She was claimed by a male viking (NPC) who wasn't extraordinarily kind to her, but she was fed, sheltered, and wasn't physically harmed... by him, at least. Of course, he had a mate. A female (NPC) didn't care for Fray and wouldn't utter her name. She was simply 'thrall' to her. She was the nasty one of the family, believing that Fray attempted to lure her mate away from the lioness. Of course Fray did no such thing, and to be honest, the male had never so much as winked at her, let alone made advances. But nothing would quell the lioness. Eventually, the lioness struck her near a common area where much of the pride gathered during the active time of the day. She'd forgotten something⏤or perhaps had simply seemed disrespectful to the lioness. Some blood drew on her face, but the embarrassment is what stung more. It was then that a dark figure appeared. Being a good thrall, Fray didn't look at the obvious freeborn. She instead trained her eyes on the ground and tried to pretend she was somewhere else. It was then that⏤unbeknownst to Fray⏤this viking had offered to trade for her. She hadn't been listening and so when the lioness roughly shoved her in his direction, she was utterly confused. However, she considers it one of the only days she ever gave thanks to the gods.

*If these histories are acceptable, I will still gladly SRP Fray's capture by NPCs. :'3
The histories for both look great. Carry on!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:46 am
Syrius Lionwing
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Waphupha
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Day dreaming cub with her head in the clouds, attractor of trouble.
Brief History: Waphupha wandered away from her family and was picked upo by a hyena. Said Hyena took her far from her family before it was attacked and killed by Kaelyn and Dooley while out on their first Viking. Dooley decided that unless they could find her family they would bring her home and he would adopt her as his own.
I'm glad she was rescued and adopted. I'll add her as a freeborn.

Syrius Lionwing
I actually put this form in 2 years ago but I never got her certed so I'm just putting it in here cause I'm not sure if she ever got on the master members list or not!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Cynder
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - reaver
Brief Personality: Cynder is sarcastic and snyde, she likes to get her own way and is very bossy because of this.
Brief History: Born to a lioness who saw her as a tool for assassination, Cynder was trained to kill from a very young age. Eventually she broke away from her mother, with the help of a passing viking she discovered where she belonged.
I don't think I've got her on the master list, so thank you for re-posting. She's on as a freeborn for the time being.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm
i am a junkie and you can't stop me ?? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhteroadctyl
SoA's Name: Fatin
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Vain. Fatin thinks she's the greatest thing that ever happened, and obviously the most beautiful. She had her manners in front of older male members of the harem pride, but to anyone else, watch out. In her mind she wasn't submissive. She may not be forthright in how highly she thinks of herself, but she'll belittle you until you get the idea. Joining the SB and becoming a reaver (eventually, hopefully) will kind of be reclaiming her own autonomy/kind of like a personal women's lib deal for her. You can be pretty AND have a physically tough job.
Brief History: Was born into the first harem pride before it disbanded. Since the harem pride disbanded, Fatin got out of dodge. She was ready to live her life on her terms, no arranged marriages, maybe no marriages at all! Who knows.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fiume
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Strong and independent. More quiet than her sister, she sticks to jungle areas and is more active at night, when she's best camouflaged. Doesn't like being alone all too much, and you're hardly ever alone in a pride!
Brief History: Grew up in the rogue lands, has a half-sister and half-niece (or something idk) in the pride.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Khonvoum
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: He's not fully fleshed out, but I imagine him as a ruthless hunter. Tired of how easy prey animals can be, he's taken to hunting bigger, more difficult game: elephants, giraffes, rhino and more importantly, predatory species including lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas and wild dogs. Hybrids, he finds, present unique challenges he'd like to approach. Joining the SB and doing all of his sociopathic/psychopathic behaviors during pride-sanctioned "reavings" is kind of a win-win of being in a pride but not having to change his ways. (Note: he will not cause any large-scale chaos in the pride UNLESS YOU WANT HIM TO?? he's a small-scale a*****e)
Brief History: His main target and the initiator of the predator hunts was Wamepotea. He's wasn't sure if he would actually kill Wamepotea one day, but he likes to catch and taunt and stalk the lion, just to remind him that his life belongs to Khonvoum. But the whole "thrall" thing is pretty convenient for him.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Wamepotea
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A rather humble, gentle and good-natured manner, he's also easily frightened and has a habit of shaking when nervous. His name means "doomed," and it seems it was appropriate.
Brief History: Since he was an adolescent, having just struck out on his own, Khonvoum set his sights on the poor boy as a thing to hunt. He had semi-frequent run-ins with his stalker and after such encounters, would take to running for several days. But he finally got got and is now Khon's lil slave. :< Poor Wame. (Eventually one of them will leave the SB though so Wame can finally have some peace)

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kiondogo'kiongozi
Original Member? Yes (bc I don't have one and if I'm gonna have close to 40 SB then why not mix it up a bit)
Brief Personality: Perceptive, disciplined, strong and intellectual. Thinks he could be a great leader. Procrastinates and doubts himself a little too much to go after it. Potentially a future captain-hood could suit him well as leading on a small scale.
Brief History: Blank slate past.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tana
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: When she's mad, she doesn't rampage. It's an unblinking stare, the curling back of her lip to show sharp teeth, but even more, it's the sharper words. If someone is on her list, she'll do her best to strike at their core, even if that means stalking them for days to find it.
Brief History: Part of the Aikanaro'hini, she was a huge thorn in Phlegyas' side bc they were from the two main feuding families. It seems appropriate that she would continue to try to be the bane of his existence since she doesn't have much other purpose at the moment. Doesn't hold onto the belief of having an inner demon.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Zasebusika'siyeza
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A little bit of a doomsday believer. Usually melancholy.
Brief History: Found by Stor'fugl who liked the idea of having an all-white bird familiar to his own all-black "winged" self.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Jäkla (and Madeliefie)
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sharp-tongued, quick-witted. It will take a few wallops to straighten this guy out, but he needs it. Always thirsting for adventure (and sometimes ladies). Made puts up with him but only barely. She loves him dearly (as a weird huge-little brother/son/best friend thing)
Brief History: Blank-ish slate. May or may not be a Fleance kiddo??? Has spent life in the rogue lands being pretty mundane.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ylevä
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Stern, determined, expects a lot of others bc he gives a lot. He does know how to enjoy himself and take things a little less seriously. Can be taken advantage of by those he deeply trusts though.
Brief History: Not much bc he's very young (aka idk what his history to give him so he just won't have much of it)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff