Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:20 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosmos and Miku were complete shock to learn about Kronos woken up, but in spirit, in much of Miku's relief. Miku looked at Hades for a while, she nodded, "My message to all keyblade wielders have been reached, now we have to wait for either Mavis or Lucy to activate Fairy Sphere. Then Cosmos-sama will telepathic to them to raise their keyblade to the sky. Last time I checked on the map at the throne room, we have about eight keyblade wielders around, five from the future, Vincent-san suddenly disappeared. Now Daichi has the late king's keyblade, That makes about 13 keyblades around," she replied about her message and count how many keyblade users around. Death thought about it, "That might be enough to seal the Realms from Daichi's influence," he commented and noticed Hades' trailing off as he tilting his head in silly way, "Are you okay?"

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 pm
Ankhseram

"Father! You and I have a lot of talk!!" Ankhseram yelled at his father in anger, while Spirit along to try to calm him down. Death heard his son as he turned his head, before he looked at Hades, "He does reminds me of War," he commented about his son's temper tantrum, then he made a quick farewell to both women and closed the call, failed to noticed the trouble in Cosmos territory went in blaze. "Ankhseram, whatever you want to talk about, but you need to calm down," he said to him to try to calm his son down. Ankhseram still ticked off, "Don't tell me to calm down, until you tell me the truth about that seal that can free those b*stards and start the apocalypse!" he yelled at his father once more. Spirit was afraid, so Death made a direct noggin Shinigami chop to his son's head to calm him down. Spirit begin to shaken, "Wha-What's his problem?"

OOC:
Spirit Ankhseram Death
LiefAngel223
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:31 am
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

User Image

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"was that seriously necessary?" Hades asked to Death then looked at Spirit "um ... long story involving Death's brothers

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm
Death The Kid,Liz,and Patty

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

After arriving in the Death Room Kid,Liz,and Patti sweat dropped from Ankhseram getting a direct noggin Shinigami chop.
The three then heard what Hades had said.
"Oh wonderful...more trouble..."said Kid."Wait...brothers?"
Officially realizing what that meant,Kid widened his eyes.
"We have uncles that we never knew about?!"he shouted angrily.
Liz and Patti were in shock from the announcement.
Seriously?!"asked Liz.
"Ohhh~"said Patti.

...perfect balance is key to everything.

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

Death and Spirit looked at Kid and Thompson Sisters, which Death began to sound disappointing, "Great, I have a lot of explaining to do," said Death to Hades. He looked at his son, "I thought Ankhseram told you, after he found out from a book he found in Xanato's Industry after future kids sent Asura to Tartarus, but I guess not," he said to Kid. Spirit looked at his partner with a glare, which Death taken back, "Okay, fine Kid... you and your brothers have three uncles, they are Horsemen of Apocalypse. They are a lot worse than Asura because they wanted to start the apocalypse early by destroying humanity. Because of that, I have to reseal them," he admit it about his younger brothers were a lot worse than his second son. He added something else that will give Kid a worse nightmare, "Once you become True Shinigami, which means you will be next Pale Horseman and I have to entrusting you to locate the seal to guard it, and preventing anyone to release them."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out