Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:47 am
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
User ImageUser Image
❤Location:cafeterai ✖Attire:boy; girl: look at the pic. ➸Friends or Foes:Hayato, Xiatian, Fong♀Word Count: 505
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:_____

♫ "ℓєт'ѕ вє¢σмє ƒяιєη∂ѕ"
ѕαуιηg тнαт ιηєχρєяιєη¢є∂ ℓιηє
ι тυяηє∂ ∂єєρ яє∂ αη∂ ¢αη σηℓу ѕтαяє αт тнє єη∂ѕ σƒ му ѕнσєѕ ♫

♬ αѕ ℓαυgнтєя ƒα∂є∂
ι яємємвєяє∂ ℓιƒтιηg му нєα∂
му єуєѕ мєт тнє ∂єρтнѕ σƒ уσυя σωη σηєѕ
ι нανє αℓяєα∂у вє¢σмє α "ƒяιєη∂"

For a short moment Hayato was at a loss for words. He hadn’t taken into account the possibility that his childhood friend would take notice of the brunette’s presence and call her over to their table. The people in their surrounding should’ve escaped her attention; however, apparently her eyes were sharper than what he had anticipated. Once the girl made it to their table, his composed demeanor had managed to return. “Good morning Evelyn-san. We’re doing good. Thank you for asking.” Hayato was the first to return the greeting while Xiatian followed right after having taken a quick look at the screen of her gear to see if Koru had picked up her gear. “Nihao!” She gave the girl her usual bright smile and when asked if she got a plan for today, she answered enthusiastically, “Yes!! I have a surprise for Koru! She would be so happy that I can’t wait to see!”

Simultaneously, both Fong and Hayato rolled their eyes at her tone. Really, could you lower the volume down abit more? Good thing that she wasn’t screaming out what the surprise was because, if she did so, it wouldn’t be—well you know—a surprise. But really, if anyone asked for his thought on it, he would say that it wasn’t a very creative one. “I…also do have a plan.” Glancing at Eve sitting next to him, Hayato swurled the spoon in his cup as a form of distraction. Unlike the pig-tailed girl, he kept quiet about the detail of his plan. “What about you? Are you going anywhere after this?” He then watched Yamask happily eating the food while pretending not to notice the ghost’s trainer drinking her chocolate milk. ‘So she likes chocolate….”

“Oh, I got idea!” Grinning, Xiatian looked at Evelyn and continued, “Come with me! Let’s surprise Koru together! I will let you in on my surprise too and help me out. Koru will feel like a luckiest girl today! For sure! Please?” She leant forward closer to the girl, waiting for an answer.

When Evelyn told them about her starting a club, Xiatian tilted her head slightly to one side. “Research Club?” Her eyes blinked several time in curiosity. “What is it about? And Koru joining too?”

”I assume that the main subject of your research is pokemon, am I right?” Hayato turned slightly and looked at the brunette. He mildly noted his refelction on her glasses and the tone of her voice. She seemed to be lost in her own thought which he wasn’t sure what was running through her head. “We haven’t found any club that we like yet, but I will certainly consider yours. Can you tell me of your plan for the club? What would a member gain from participating in your club activities?” He told her and then drank his coffee again. While waiting for her answer, he took out his gear and started typing a message to a couple of people.

Prairiefox
Hello Floros-sensei. Are you free today? I've a favor to ask of you.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hello Haruno-san. It's Harukaze. Where should I meet up with you and your friends for pokemon catching?

"¢σσυя"
♪ уσυ ¢нαηgє∂ му ℓιƒє ƒяσм вℓα¢к αη∂ ωнιтє ♪

♬ мєαηѕ ησтнιηg ωιтнσυт уσυ ƒσя мє ♬

✴ ι кησω ι'м ησт αℓσηє вє¢αυѕє "υ" αяє нєяє ✴

User ImageUser Image✴✴✴User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationCafeteria |WearingBig Day! |MoodExcited |

ffffffShe didn't wait too long for her breakfast buddy to come around and sit with her. Phoebe smiled up to Ichiro, "Good morning to you too, hope you slept well!" She noticed the other grass type move up to her and she smiled. Oddishes were usually very friendly, at the least the ones on her farm. Ichiro introduced the two as Phoebe scanned the pokemon. She was sure he wouldn't mind her doing that. "I love Oddishes, they're so cute and tiny! We have a few that run around the farm with a Gloom." As the two trainers talked, Fireball noticed Snivy's stare. Thinking it was an invite to play, he tossed a bit of pokefood at the grass snake. It only landed near the front of him though, not hitting the pokemon. Fireball, not wanting the Oddish to feel left out, tossed one at her as well. This time, it landed in the pokemon's grass top. Phoebe noticed and gave a look to Fireball before taking the bit of pokefood out of Oddish's grass top and offered it to the pokemon to eat since it lacked arms.

She nodded and added, "Get some berries in it! It makes it taste really good." As he slid back the pokemon, Phoebe patted the place it was with a soft smile, letting it know she didn't mind it being close to her. Though, she would make sure Fireball wouldn't throw food at it to try and get it stuck in the Oddish's top. Ichiro left to get his food and she ate some more of her's, enjoying it. She washed it down with some cold milk and smiled to the pokemon on the opposite side of the table, "If he forgets food for you two, I think I have a bit in my bag that you guys can split." He came back after a few minutes, carrying his food and his pokemons' breakfast as well. As Ichiro sat down, he asked about Maria joining them for breakfast. She nodded and finished her bite of food, "I don't mind, though she probably had something to do before the playdate happens."

Her eyes widened and she made a face, "I"m sorry! I totally forgot to text you that last night! The playdate is after lunch, so we'll have to catch a pokemon after we finish eating. I hope you and your two can join us, I don't know who she's bringing." Phoebe took a few more bites before giving him an excited smile, "You should of seen the battle, Faye won! I was so shocked to see that Pinser fall down, especially when it managed to use Vice Grip on poor Amirah!"

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/3
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:51 am
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Poor Amirah?

Chael scoffed. Amirah was anything but defenseless, as that battle showed. Why was his partner painted as some monstrous bully while the winning Pokemon was a poor little victim? "That Pinsir has a name. If you bother to remember one member of the battle, you might as well remember the other's. It's Nysa." he said dryly and plainly to Phoebe without even turning around to look at the girl. No, he would not let Nysa be branded as a featureless bully when it was him that started the fight. She had just been following his command. Whatever people thought of him, he didn't put much stock in it. Chael would be that trainer. His partner was Nysa.

With that, he took another sip of his coffee and went back to looking over his class notes. Chael again, saw little point in learning the genetics of Pokemon, but he figured that was just one of the many flaws of standardized learning. Actually, he pulled out his planner to see if the school had any information in there about finding all the professor's offices.

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Calm, disinterested
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: User Image
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in academic classes
+10 Participated in gym class
-10 lost battle
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience: 125/1000
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:56 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara came into the cafeteria after a brief walk from her dorm. Mitus was in her arms while Niara looked for Iris and Tony. She found the familiar green head and made her way over, setting Mitus down beside Iris and glomming Iris. Hey~ We all ready to go find more Pokemon? She smiled bright to her two friends, happy to see them together and ready for their little adventure.

All the while she wondered what kind of pokemon she would find. She remembered her parents had an Arcanine she loved very much. Perhaps she could find her own! Raise a little Growlithe to be another best friend. Especially since Mitus needs someone to play with when she gets busy with homework
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Awake and excited
Attire: Casual clothes for outdoor fun!
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava smiled as Faye exchanged their numbers. However, she wasn't so keen on going out into the woods. Granted, Faye wasn't exactly dressed for that occasion, but the blonde gave her friend a solid 'maybe' on that front. If Ava was still up to it, she'd come along. That was exciting. She didn't know just how she would feel after going into town, but as for right now, she was thinking yes. "Awesome! This is gonna be so fun!"

Ava finished up her cereal as Faye explained how she had stubbed her toe on the way over. Jeez, that must've hurt! "Ah, ok. Well at least it wasn't too bad!" Ava smiled, though as Faye brought up her pokemon, it began to falter. Ava hadn't even realized that the little bug was inching his way towards her friend! "Oh! Sorry. Didn't realize it!" It was often that Ava forgot how uncomfortable bug pokemon made other people. Being with her family, it wasn't something she was entirely used to. Ava scooped Fritz into her hand, running a delicate finger along his fuzzy, static filled back. Not a lot of people were as comfortable with bug type pokemon as Ava and her family were. Having grown up around them, she had come to adore them. Others wouldn't be too fond of a pokemon with 4-6 eyes, however. Her little pokemon made his way back to her shoulder, clinging to the fabric of her t-shirt. Now that he was taken care of, Ava nodded. "Alright. Let's go!" Ava stood with her tray. Once she took care of it, it was off towards town! Making sure Faye was with her, Ava made her way to the train station.

[Exit to Campus Station w/ Faye]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x5)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

Erkowan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

"In fact, if anyone else has any opinions about Nysa being nasty, gross, a bully, or the like- I'd prefer if you did us all a favor by keeping it to yourself." Chael said as he closed his notes and put them away in his bag. He was getting sick of his treatment here. First he's told to replace his starter, then his starter is suddenly the one being mean to some poor girl. Nope. The boy gathered his things and took his tray to the nearest trash bin. If the crowd wanted to gossip away, then Chael would take no part in their crowd. He'd just find his own way here. "Because, if you can imagine, I greatly dislike my Pokemon being talked of as such."

Chael tossed away his trash and scanned the room one last time before turning his nose and walking out, Nysa in tow. He didn't know where he'd go, he just knew he didn't want to be here.
(exit)

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Annoyed
    Wearing: White dress shirt, tan slacks, brown shoes.
    OOC: I always forget to update his clothes lmao

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: User Image
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in academic classes
+10 Participated in gym class
-10 lost battle
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience: 125/1000
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

User Image  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Hayato/Xiantian/Evelyn Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Curious OOC:IM HERE!! Sorry for the short post I'm not really thinking at full capacity at the moment ^^" ◉

Koru was pretty sure where to find Xia, well mostly sure at least. She went straight for the cafeteria after leaving the dorm and with her knees better her stride was nice and quick to the building. Opening the door she felt like she was the last one to the party. A lot of people she knew were there- but she was only looking for one. She looked around with her hand over her brow as she surveyed, then spotted the pig-tailed girl immediately to her right. She beamed and went straight for her. Though a tug on her ear from Cyndaquil made it clear he wanted some food. Sure he had eaten those candies but candy wasn't really a food. Koru detoured and picked up an apple juice and a fruit cup then returned to her path. Getting closer she now knew the people she had to have been talking to in that message was Hayato and Evelyn, unless they had just arrived then she had no idea who Xia was talking to. Did she just talk to herself? Was that conversation not meant to be heard? Either way Koru was about to find out as she reached the table and stopped. She raised both hands and waved them at the others, apple juice in her right and fruit cup-well the fruit cup was safely with Cyndaquil, the sweet berry eater, "Hi ya guys what's going on?”She took a seat by Eve and smiled as Cyndaquil landed on the table, "Mornin' Eve. Hey there Hayato good to see you're back too!" She popped the lid on the cup and tossed a few berries into her mouth then crossed her arms and leaned in. After swallowing her bites a goofy smirk trying to spread across her expression. She took her pokgear out and then confessed towards Xian, ”So...Xia...I missed a call from ya this mornin' but it sounds like you might've dialed by accident? I didn't mean to but I heard say something about a surprise for me," The blush that was on her face when she first heard the news returned a little brighter than before this time. She looked downward sheepishly and asked,”Mind if you tell me? You don't have to of course though I might've misheard after all!"She quickly started to try and rebuttle her own request to know the secret,but she really did want to know...
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

|LocationCafeteria ↛ Forest |WearingBig Day! |MoodExcited |

ffffffPhoebe enjoyed talking with her two friends, but time flew by her. She suddenly remembered what they were doing today and smiled to Ichiro, "We'll need to go soon if we want to catch me a pokemon!" Looking to Maria, she nodded her head, "Text me the spot for the meet up and we'll be there after lunch! Though, I'm pretty sure Fireball will bring himself some snacks," she laughed. He was always snacking on things, especially while his trainer was busy doing things. Grabbing her things, she said goodbye to Maria and picked up Fireball, waiting for Ichiro to get up as well. Once he gathered his things, the two were off for the forest. Ichiro's Oddish was from there and Phoebe thought it'd be cute if she managed to get one as well. Then his would have an armless friend to play with. She was so excited about actually catching a pokemon, she knew she'd have to write home about it. Her father would be so proud that she and Fireball got a new friend!

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/3
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Lillipup, Phoebe, Ichiro
                                          Wearing : Casual Blouse and Jeans, Hair done in two tails.

Maria looked up when she heard Ichiro’s voice. “Hey,” She greeted back before looking to Lillipup. The puppy Pokémon looked to her trainer with happy excitement. “Alright,” She said brightly taking what was left of Lillipup’s breakfast and her own. Lillipup would wait for no one as she ran off towards the table Phoebe was at. Following after her Pokémon Maria joined her two friends. At least she could say she made some friends of her own. Like Silvano had it seemed. “Morning,” She said smiling to the group before giving Lillipup back her food. The puppy Pokémon resumed eating after that.

At that moment Maria received two texts, one from Silvano and one from Iris. Maria looked them over as Phoebe talked about the battle she watched between Chael and Faye. It was then that Chael spoke up about his Pinsir having a name guess he didn’t like the way people made Nysa sound. Maria looked over at him only for a moment but didn’t say anything to him. She was too busy figuring out her own stuff. “Iris says good morning.” She told Phoebe before going on to answering her friends back.

『 Sounds fun Iris, see you in a bit then. 』

Maria decided not to answer Silvano after what he had to say. If he couldn’t at least be nice to her about the offer, then why should she bother? She’d be seeing him later anyways. Once breakfast was finished it seemed Phoebe and Ichiro were off to catch a Pokémon. “Have fun. Good luck and happy catching.” She told them both before adding. “No worries I’ll let you know later on, see you later guys.” Looking to Lillipup who at this point had polished off the rest of her meal, she asked. “Want to go find Iris? She should be around here somewhere.” Lillipup barked happily before Maria cleaned up their stuff and then looked around in search for Iris.

Sure enough, Iris was with Silvano and Niara. Walking over Maria stopped at the table with a smile. “Morning,” She greeted doing her best not to even bother looking at Silvano. She didn’t want to deal with him right now. “Iris invited me to join you guys this morning.” She added brightly. How bad could this morning go?

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 383
                                          OOC : Hey Hitsukei hope you don't me copying the way you show your text messaging.

SoundVVave
                                          Phoebe Ambre
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno
                                          Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano & Ichiro Sato
                                          Lady Niara
                                          Niara Aeroth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:27 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Iris awaited her answer from Silvano, she was hit with a vibration and a tune from her pokegear. Iris opened the device to see what messages she was receiving. She was expecting it to be Niara or Maria with their responses. Instead, she was looking at Hayato's name on the screen. Her lips frowned in a pout as she saw 'Haruno-san' before the rest of the message. The girl sighed as she texted back.

At least call me Haruno-chan. Or even Haru-chan. But anyway... I'm in the cafeteria so we can meet now for something or you can join us for a poke playdate that my other friend is doing.

As Iris was pressing send, she was surprised then by a hug from behind. Keeping a grip on her device, Iris sighed with relief before she turned and greeted the girl. "Morning Niara." Iris said as her face was a little tinged. "I'm ready as well." she replied. "Oh yea...Maria is having a pokemon playdate after breakfast. We can head there for a bit and then got look for pokemon.I had one with her in the garden and it was really nice and very fun."

Iris looked backed at Silvano. "What do you think about that?"

As she was still looking at Silvano, from the sides of her eyes, she could see Faye leave with the girl from gym class that has a Joltik and then see Chael somewhere on his own. Iris hadn't talked to either of them after gym yesterday. She didn't even go see the battle. However, she knew the outcome when she got back to her dorm. She was more than surprised to hear that Faye was the winner. Not to say that Amirah was a weak pokemon or that Nayse was stronger. Iris just didn't see Faye knowing how to handle herself in battle or work with Eevee. It was just the other day when the two were apparently fighting with each other.

Furthermore, deep down, Iris wasn't happy with how the two had a battle because they were mad at each other for something that Faye shouldn't had said outdoor. Nonetheless, Iris didn't feel like it was in her place to say such things.

Now back to the answer. Iris waited when she got another text. This time it was from Maria responding to her text. The girl didn't even have to wait long before she was seeing the girl with the Lillipup come into view.

"Good Morning Maria." Iris said. "I'm just trying to get answer out of Silvano here to join us for a pokemon playdate as well as Harukaze."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hitsukei
Xiatian Li
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Hayato, Xia-tian & Koru
                                            Wearing : Casual Capris and Striped Shirt, Messed ponytail.

Evelyn smiled at Hayato as he politely answered her. Then Xia-tian greeted her only the way she herself could. Smiling at her Chinese friend, the dark haired girl was interested in what she had planned. “A surprise…?” Evelyn said curiously. What did the surprise entail she wondered. Looking over at Hayato as he rolled his eyes, the Kingdra member wondered how bad it could be. Perhaps he didn’t know but based on how loud she was being about it, she must be excited to do it. It was shortly after that, that Hayato said he too had plans. Did everyone have plans but her?

“Not yet… ” Evelyn answered briefly being cut from continuing her statement when Xia-tian suggested she join her. “Uh… sure I’ll help. I’ve got nothing else planned anyways.” She replied with a smile. Looking over Xia-tian and Hayato, Evelyn nodded when Hayato asked about her club before looking to Xia-tian. “Koru already joined the battle club and doesn’t think she could handle more than one club.” She answered Xia-tian before looking to Hayato again.

“Yeah, it’s a research club devoted to studying Pokémon in their natural habitat, as well as how they interact with one another, among other things.” Evelyn explained brightly. “My general plan is to have the club go around campus and such to find wild Pokémon to observe. Then you record your findings either how I do it - which is by sketching them and recording notes on the sides - or by taking pictures or a video of the Pokémon. You can do some work on the side and bring it in and share your findings, that sort of thing.” Evelyn went into further detail. “I thought it would help people to learn about different Pokémon and how they do things when we aren’t interfering. Plus watching Pokémon can help you better understand them. Like how Sandslash can curl into a ball or Lopunny can use their ears in a fight to grab onto an opponent.” She added brightly.

It was when she explaining everything that Koru came over to join them. “Oh, morning.” Evelyn greeted her friend with a smile. She grinned when Koru brought up the surprise. Obviously Xia-tian didn’t realize that it recorded when people didn’t answer a call on their pokégear. “If she told you then it wouldn’t be a surprise.” Evelyn told her with a smile. “Though, it’s really up to you Xia-tian if you want to tell her.” She added looking to the orange haired girl. Looking over at Hayato after that she wondered what his plans entailed. She hoped whatever it was he had fun. Maybe she’d see him later on… It would definitely be nice to spend some time with him.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 457
                                            OOC : Xia : I honestly can say that I missed Hayato's interactions with Evelyn 3nodding
                                            Prairefox : it's okay we all get like that sometimes.

Xiatian Li
                                            Xia-tian Li & Hayato Harukaze
                                            Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:08 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
User ImageUser Image
❤Location:cafeterai ✖Attire:boy; girl: look at the pic. ➸Friends or Foes:Hayato, Xiatian, Fong♀Word Count: 1578
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:_____

♫ "ℓєт'ѕ вє¢σмє ƒяιєη∂ѕ"
ѕαуιηg тнαт ιηєχρєяιєη¢є∂ ℓιηє
ι тυяηє∂ ∂єєρ яє∂ αη∂ ¢αη σηℓу ѕтαяє αт тнє єη∂ѕ σƒ му ѕнσєѕ ♫

♬ αѕ ℓαυgнтєя ƒα∂є∂
ι яємємвєяє∂ ℓιƒтιηg му нєα∂
му єуєѕ мєт тнє ∂єρтнѕ σƒ уσυя σωη σηєѕ
ι нανє αℓяєα∂у вє¢σмє α "ƒяιєη∂"

“Battle Club….” Xiatian repeated after the word the girl with glasses told her. She had heard about it before and wasn’t surprised at all to hear that Koru joined it. The latter’s dream was to become the best fire-type trainer just like her father. And how could one become a full-fledged trainer if they don’t know the basics of battling? Incomplete; that’s what. It would feel like eating salad without any dressing or drinking coffee without adding milk and sugar. As Eve continued explaining the details of her club to Hayato, Xiatian contemplated over the choices provided by the academy. There were Friendship Club, Battle Club, and Coordination Club. Then there were clubs started by the students such as Research Club. Which one should she join? She sort of agreed with Koru that clubs took away most of your free time so it would be wise to join only one. She preferred to have more time spending on mingling with her friends (wild pokemon) in the nature than staying within a room surrounded by four dull walls for club time. Still, at the same time, she wanted to understand her friends (human) at the school more. She wanted to know their favorite color, their favorite pastime, their dream, their outlook on pokemon, etc. Afterall she would have to meet them everyday for many years to come until she graduated and she rather would make friends with everyone than enemies.

As expected from the president of Research Club, Evelyn hadn’t been lazing around since the creation of her club and waited for something or someone to inspire her. She created inspiration herself. That’s probably one of many reasons why she was assigned to the house of Kingdra, Hayato theorized. Up to now, Hayoto haven’t fully figured out the system the school had created to assign each students to one of the four houses yet. “Sounds like you’ve everything planned and in control.” Hayato managed to get only that part out before being interrupted by the arrival of the ‘luckiest girl’ in the world.

“Koru! You came!” Xiatian abruptly stood up and greeted happily at her friend before realizing that…”Oh, I mean—nihao! How do you do?” ..she forgot to give a proper greeting. Once again Hayato rolled his eyes at his childhood friend while she sat back down. “Good Morning Frene-san. Or should I say ‘Good Afternoon’?” While replying back, he briefly looked over Evelyn to the salamence student who sat down by the brunette and began eating berries from her cup by tossing them one by one in succession into her mouth. Why wasn’t she in Charizard but Salamence? Compared to a few students of Salamence he had indirectly met, she was like a black lamb among the white ones. Once again he found himself questioning the system and the school itself. He kept quiet when she said, “Hey there, Hayato! Good to see you're back too!" It was mostly because he was certain that he didn’t want to be transferred into the place and if he had been given more choices than one then he sure would have been in his room back at Lavaridge Town right now.

Meanwhile, Xiatian was just happily watching her salamence friend settled down in their small group. Upon seeing her approaching their table, she had tucked her gear away inside her bag and greeted her like she usually did to everyone. She always treated everyone equally with respect and all she asked from you was simply to give her the same respect. No one—well except Hayato of course--here had seen her getting angry before…and it would be smart to keep it that way for as long as one could. Watching the girl struggling to keep her face from breaking into a smirk, Xiatian tilted her head slightly to one side in confusion and mild curiosity. Was there something sticking on her face? Or was her hair messy? That can’t be the case. Today, like always, Haru did her hair for her; his skill in this area had surprisingly been so good that even her mother had praised him several times—and mind you, the woman rarely praised anyone due to her extremely high standards. But what if it was really because of her hair? Maybe today the boy didn’t feel like putting his effort into it? Maybe this time her mother might just say ‘yes’ if she called and asked for permission to get her hair cut as short—or even shorter than—as Koru’s. That would be absolutely great!

,”So...Xia...” Koru slowly began almost as if she was choosing right words for this conversation between them. Xiatian’s opinion on the action? Simply one word: weird. “I missed a call from ya this mornin' but it sounds like you might've dialed by accident? I didn't mean to but I heard you say something about a surprise for me," Reaching this point, Koru looked downward for some reason—probably out of sudden shyness, Hayato assumed—and continued with her little request, not seeing the jaw-dropped reaction from her Charizard friend who looked as if she wanted to slump down onto the table and slowly evaporate into water vapor to merge with the clouds up there and forever float across the vast blue sky. Yeah, that bad.

Now that was quite a sight he would certainly want to take a picture and keep it as blackmail material. Too bad, as he held his gear up, he didn’t get the chance when suddenly there was a vibration and a white envelope appeared on the screen. He raised an eyebrow at that. Oh well, atleast he had the tune turn off so Koru would probably still be looking down at whatever that helped distracting her—probably her laps? Usually that was what girls always do. Anyway, Hayato began mentally reading the message….

At least call me Haruno-chan. Or even Haru-chan. But anyway... I'm in the cafeteria so we can meet now for something or you can join us for a poke playdate that my other friend is doing.

A poke playwhat? Not believing that his sight was working right as it usually had done, Hayato blinked several time and even went rubbing them with his other hand. Then he stared at the message again. Yep, the content was still the same. This must have been a prank from someone above who punished him for his earlier thought regarding his childhood friend’s reaction. Okay, time to reply back.

Sorry Haruno-chan. Old habit die hard but I appreciate the correction. As for your kind offer, sadly I would have to decline. Maybe next time. However I’m still up for pokemon-catching plan so whenever you and the others ready to head out for it, then message/call me.

And then he pressed ‘sent’ bottom and leant back on his chair with a soft sigh leaving his mouth. One problem solved. Now how was the pig-tailed girl doing….

Eh. Eh. Eh. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! That had exactly been the only thought running through the girl’s head when her salamence friend mentioned the word ‘surprise’. She heard it. Koru heard her talking about the surprise and Xiatian was still clueless as to how. How?! How did she know?! Okay, sure, so she did intentionally—though her friend thought otherwise—call her with an intention of telling the girl to meet up at grassland for said surprise. But her friend didn’t manage to pick it up in time, so that meant no. They didn’t get to talk or exchange a few words until now. So, once again, how?! She had never thought that planning a surprise for a fellow human would be hard. It had always been easy for someone else…and we all know which species she was more familiar with. Did she just screw up over something simple? And how should she continue from now on? Should she cancel the surprise? Her train of thoughts was suddenly cut off from its lane by the sound of a chair being pushed back loudly by someone standing up. And who could it be?

“Excuse me. I have plans and a place to go. Have fun the rest of your day without me.”

“Haru, you going?” Out of all time, he decided to pick now?!

Ignoring the girl, Hayato turned slightly and looked at Evelyn. “I’ll give you my answer later. I would need to think this over as well as re-arrange my schedule for classes.” His gaze then slid to Koru. “Have fun.” With no words to his childhood friend, he headed out toward the exit. Xiatian visibly glared at his back not so long before her attention was stolen away by notification from her gear going off. Her pout had been visible until she read the message.

Aho brutto anatroccolo. Do something or don’t at all. Pick one: be yourself or someone else.

Blinking a couple of time, Xiatian suddenly smiled at thoughtfulness hidden in the insult. Of course Haru would not be so heartless. He was her friend afterall! “…Koru, Eve, let’s go! We are making the best day out of today!” Punching one fist to a palm, she stood up and looked at each girls before dashing off to the exit. Another race again?!

[[exit to grassland and the other to forest]]

[[ooc: sorry for late reply. I wasn’t feeling well so I took time to get some rest. Hope this post give you something to write ^^;;]]

"¢σσυя"
♪ уσυ ¢нαηgє∂ му ℓιƒє ƒяσм вℓα¢к αη∂ ωнιтє ♪

♬ мєαηѕ ησтнιηg ωιтнσυт уσυ ƒσя мє ♬

✴ ι кησω ι'м ησт αℓσηє вє¢αυѕє "υ" αяє нєяє ✴

User ImageUser Image✴✴✴User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Hayato/Xiantian/Evelyn Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Curious/Excited OOC:Woo! Sorry for taking so long I've been sick ^^" Can't wait to continue with you guys though ^^ ◉

It was nice seeing so many close friends in one place today. They all seemed so happy for some reason-except for Hayato- she could really read him all that well. Actually back when she first met him she couldn't understand as to how he and Xia were friends. They seemed like complete opposites from each other, but maybe that's why. She turned Eve when she mentioned the surprise not being a surprise anymore and Koru simply chucked with her smirk widening in a large grin,"Hehe true but surprises are fun to find out anyway! This one time I searched the whole house for my birthday present 'cause I knew what I really REALLY wished for-but I ended up finding my sister had taped to herself by accident in the closet...still a fun surprise though,”She slowed her words towards the end as she realized that was a really embarrassing moment for her sister. Kenna meant well but that was a pretty funny blunder of hers. She blankly smiled and clapped her hands together,"Mm okay never mind! Yeah Xia what is this surprise?" She quickly retorted to change the subject. She wore another worried looked at the sight of Xia looking utterly shocked, jaw dropped and all. She looked at her as if she had just pulled off an amazing magic trick or something,”Um...are you alright? Xia...Did I break her?"

She asked Hayato and Eve. Seemed she was just surprised that Koru knew about the surprise, maybe Xia hadn't dialed by mistake after all and just didn't know how to use her pokegear. It was a complicated machine and she would never call anyone out on things like that, so went to try and bring Xia back to their reality. She reached over and snapped her fingers at the girl to get her attention,”Yoohoo Xia anyone home?"She stopped when Xia snapped out of it in reaction to Hayato standing up. It was sudden and even Xia didn't know he was going to leave based on her reaction. He said he had somewhere to be,”Nice to see you Hayato-Hm what do you mean?" She asked as he cryptically gave her the phrase "Have fun" as a goodbye, but he didn't answer as he walked away. Now she was getting confused,”Sorry Xia I hope I didn't run him off or anything like that...?" It appeared she was paying more attention to her pokegear than Koru's apology. She looked at Eve with a confused look then shrugged, unsure what to do with what exactly was happening. She, Cyndaquil and Eve were caught by surprise from Xia's sudden declaration. Koru wasn't new to these though- she gladly made announcements herself sometimes, but Cyndaquil always freaks out...like now. he shook staring at the pigtailed girl, not even eating the berry in his paws anymore. It did that exact opposite for Koru though. Xia's show of fiery spirit seemed to fuel her spirit as well. Koru shot up with her fist raising into the air and she cheered, ”Yeah let's do it!" She was taken back again by Xia as the girl was already dashing for the exit. Koru laughed and picked up Cyndaquil, ”Come on Eve!" She grabbed the girl by the hand and pulled her up to run together to the exit as well. No way Koru was going to let Xia beat her...where ever they were going!
Exit
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

User Image x x User Image x x User Image x xx x User Image x x User Image x x User Image

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝑦 𝔭𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢

❝ Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.❞

After a long day of exploring, Veronica parted ways with her roommate, Elysia, and headed for the nurse's office to heal up her Pokemon from their fight. She was still in awe at the fact that she had battle, won and captured a wild Pokemon, and a cute one at that. While at the nurse's office, she found herself waiting behind another student, a boy with blonde-brown hair, who had also spent the day catching Pokemon it seemed. Afterwards, Ronna headed for the cafeteria to get herself and her team some food. They deserved it, with how hard they both fought today.

Tristan had wandered from the grasslands to the nurse's office rather quickly. Perhaps he had been eager to call out his newest team member and meet them properly, or he just really wanted both of his Pokemon healed up, seeing as they fought extremely hard. Walking into the office, he headed straight for the counter and passed his Pokeballs to the nurse, who took them back to be fully restored. While he was waiting, another student tailed in behind him, a girl with her hair pulled up into a ponytail on the side of her head. She looked rather excited, and was going on about how she had caught her very own Pokemon. Tristan rolled his eyes and turned back to the counter, reclaimed his Pokeballs and went on his way. Honestly, how old was that girl? Eight? Seven maybe? Sure, catching a Pokemon was exciting and all, but not that exciting.

At the cafeteria, Veronica followed various other students into the line, picking up a tray along the way. She would be feeding one more mouth, so she figured she would have to have the extra space to carry everything. She grabbed herself a plate of the dinner special, along with a drink for herself, two bowls of Pokemon food and a bowl of water for them both to share. Managing to balance everything on the tray, Ronna wobbled to a table and set everything she had gathered down, laying out the bowls for her Pokemon on the floor and her own food on the table. "Dinnertime!" she exclaimed as she reached for her Pokeballs and released her partners. Chespin and Skitty cheered and started digging in immediately. Veronica grinned before sitting down to start on her own meal.

Tristan spent the remainder of his afternoon walking the campus until he found himself hungry, his stomach throwing all sorts of grumbled up words his way. Heading to the cafeteria, he figured it wouldn't be too busy, seeing as it was a day off of classes. The other students could have gone into the city and picked up something for dinner for later or something. Walking in, he wasn't really surprised to see the girl from earlier. She was, just as their last encounter, extremely happy. It confused him. She confused him, and confused wasn't an emotion he preferred to feel. Stepping into line a few bodies behind the girl, Tristan ordered his food, as well as food for his Pokemon, then turned to find a place to sit. He followed the girl, at a safe distance of course, and sat a few tables down from her. Releasing his Pokemon, Tristan allowed them to eat while he did the same. Turtwig loved the cafeteria food, while Girafarig seemed a bit wary of it, but he slowly began to eat as well. Tristan watched the girl, silently observing her interactions between her and her own Pokemon. Even then, he couldn't understand what made her so happy.

{ooc: got a little bored, wanted to rp some mild interaction between Tristan and Veronica. they're both open for interaction, if anyone really wants to post to them before the date change. xD}
                      {word count: 597 words}

User Image
    Pokemon: Chespin
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
        ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
        ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
        ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

User Image
    Pokemon: Skitty
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 4
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Cute Charm - contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
    Move Set:

► Fake Out - an attack that hits first and makes the target flinch. This move works only on the first turn. (phy.) 40 bp 100% acc.
        ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
        ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
        ► Tail Whip - the user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Defense 1 stage

User Image
    Pokemon: Turtwig
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Move Set:

► Stockpile -the user charges up power and raises both its Defense and Sp. Def, the move can be used three times. (sta.)
        ► Withdraw - the user withdraws its body into its hard shell, raising its Defense stat. (sta.)
        ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
        ► x x x

User Image
    Pokemon: Girafarig
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 4
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Inner Focus - protects the Pokémon from flinching
    Move Set:

► Confusion - the target is hit by a weak telekinetic force, this may also confuse the target. (spe.) 50 bp 100% acc.
        ► Astonish - the user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion, this may also make the target flinch. (phy.) 30 bp 100% acc.
        ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400