Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
New Bark Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details
    None at the moment.

Bumps
    Moving on to ---Cherrygrove City - 1/3
    Wild Pokemon - 4/3
    NPC Trainer - 4/15
    Found a --- - 0/-
    This area holds a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 3/15
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves
    Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
    Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
    Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
    Bite 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP50/50
    EXP2/15
    Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
    Moves
    Leer - Lower's opponent's Defense by one stage.
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon
    Place Pokemon Formats Here

Enter from Elm's Lab
It didn't take long to get to New Bark Town proper, and Lucille looked around at everything with excitement. Sure, she had been to this town before, but now she was there, no tethers, nobody hovering over her. It was great, to put it simply. She waved at people as Samson trotted down the main street, and Lil Gena was content with teething on the Arcanine's thick fluff. Samson didn't show any signs of discomfort, so Lucille left it well enough alone for the time being. It looks like Gena likes Samson, at least to chew on, and Samson at least tolerates Gena. That's not so bad for a budding friendship, right? She felt very optimistic about things so far, even if her adventure was only a few hours old. Well, two days, two hours if one were to count her running away from home.

To her credit, Lucille had left a note, and promised to write, but the mute was sure her parents were freaking out. And, a part of her felt terrible about that. But, she couldn't just stay in a house her entire life, could she? As the old song goes, "It's a whole new world we live in, it's a whole new place to see." As a matter of fact, Lucille thought, It's about time I had my first encounter with a wild Pokemon! Samson, to the outskirts of town! Though he was no psychic, Samson could tell my her nudges that his trainer wanted to go out of town, and head into the bush. If it was something too dangerous, he could protect her and Gena, easily. Such is the life of a service Pokemon. .

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

WIld Lvl 3 Ratata appears!
    Go, Lil' Gena! Lvl 5, Sheer Force

Gena goes first!
    Gena uses Scratch! 40 Normal Damage!
    Ratata loses 40 HP. -10/30 HP
    Ratata fainted! Gena gains 2 Exp.

Bumps
    Moving on to ---Cherrygrove City - 2/3
    Wild Pokemon - 5/3 -3 for the wild pokemon battle!
    NPC Trainer - 5/15
    Found a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 4/15
    Moves
    Thunder Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
    Fire Fang 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
    Roar Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP50/50
    EXP5/15
    Ability: Sheer Force Moves with secondary effects are 30% more powerful, but lose their effects
    Moves
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon

Samson skidded to a halt when they reached the fields that lied outside of the town. Lucille almost fell off of him, but was able to hold on to his fluffy mane to keep upright, and Lil Gena chomped onto Lucille's arm to keep from toppling as well. The mute exclaimed inaudibly, and but didn't make too much of a fuss about it. Okay, let's see! Our first battle. I gotta get this on film! Lucille slung off her backpack, and dug out her video camera. While she booted it up, Samson sniffed the air for any nearby Pokemon, and Lil Gena waddled around in the taller grass, nipping at this and that as she did so. Okay...set up..done! Okay, let's find a Pokemon! Now, she was recording, and she whistled to get Samson and Gena's attention.

Samson rushed over much quicker than the gator, and stood at attention. Lucille recorded her giving the Arcanine a hug, and then she showed off Lil Gena, who tried to n** at her hands a few times playfully. And then, she signed at Samson to go find a Pokemon. Samson barked, and darted off into the overgrowth wicked quick. The mute didn't have to wait too long, as soon Samson let out a mighty roar, and a Rattata rushed out of the grass. It stopped once it saw Lil Gena, and it growled and lowered its head. This is it! Let's go, Gena! Use Scratch! The camera would show her point out at the little rat, but Lil Gena didn't do anything. She cocked her head, and waddled over to Lucille to try and chew on her shoes. No! Use scratch! She pantomimed a slash with her free hand, and Totodile seemed to have understood it. Lil Gena hustled as fast as she could to the Ratata, and (though her jaws were much stronger) she slapped the Ratata across the face with her little claws. The rat plopped over with very little effort, and Lucille let out a silent cheer as she jumped up and down. Yes yes yes! We did it! And I got it on tape! This is great!

Samson reappeared, and glanced over at the battle (if you could really call it that) with little enthusiasm. He pawed the Ratata out of the open, and back into the safe of the grass, and went back to his trainer's side.

OOC:

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 am
User Image
    Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

Battle Details

Bumps
    Moving on to ---Cherrygrove City - 3/3
    Wild Pokemon - 6/3 -3 for the wild pokemon battle!
    NPC Trainer - 6/15
    Found a --- - 0/-

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
    Tree 2 - N/A
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon

User Image
    Samson
    Level 10 Arcanine
    HP 100/100
    Exp 5/15
    Moves

Lil Gena
    Level 5 Totodile
    HP50/50
    EXP6/15
    Moves
    Scratch - 40

/size]

Inactive Pokemon

Once they were further down from the tall grass, Lucille, Samson, and Lil Gena took a rest beneath the shade of a big oak tree. Lucille was fiddling with the footage she had shot, watching it over and over again. She felt a little silly, seeing as how most videos like this were shot by children, but she was late to the show, and she wanted the full experience. So, she pulled out her laptop, connected the camera, and got right on editing the footage, adding an intro, and putting up captions for her little dialogue she would've had, if she could talk. And lastly, she set up a little tripod, and used the camera to film herself as an outro.

The camera was pointed back at the mute and her Pokemon, with Gina in her lap, and Samson allowing Lucille to rest up against him. With her hands free, Lucille signed at the camera: Hello! I'm happy to say that I've started my journey! I have Samson, because he'll always keep me safe, and this is Gena! She likes to bite, but she's the best! I'm very happy that I'm finally exploring. If you see this, Mom and Dad, I'll be fine! Bye-bye! Lucille waved goodbye, and reached out to turn off the recording. After that, it only took a few more minutes to finish up her first entry for her vlog, and she had it uploading. I'll send a link to Mom and Dad....oh, and my cousin, too! With links sent, Lucille packed up her stuff, and she and her Pokemon were off once more.

Exit to Cherrygrove City

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:07 am
User Image

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Honestly, it was a minor miracle Elm didn't trip over Blaze when he stumbled, but Natalia was thankful he didn't nonetheless. She smiled and thanked the professor for his help in reprinting her ID, though it was difficult for her to say much more on the matter since she didn't remember the last time she had come through, so she mostly let Nyomii do the talking for the three of them before taking her leave.

Exiting the lab, Natalia sighed. Who knew that such a simple request could feel so exhausting? "Well you were quite nervous dear. Nerves can make you tense, which means you exert more energy doing even simple tasks like standing and talking to someone." "R-right...." Natalia nodded. "Was I always such a nervous person?" Nyomii frowned momentarily, considering how honest she should really be. "Well.... No. Not that I knew. You were a very strong willed child, a quiet... Ah.... Not confidence... No... I would say you had a sort of determination. There were certainly things that set you on edge, but I couldn't say why. Your mind was very guarded, and you rarely let me in." Nyomii explained. "Oh....." Natalia played lightly with her hair. She probably really didn't seem much of herself then, she supposed. "Don't worry about it dear~" Nyomii insisted, but it was hard not to.

User Image

User Image

- - Current Outfit: Cover Up Much...? See Image above.
- - Team OOB: User ImageUser Image
- - Counters: 1/3 Movement | 3/- Pokemon Encounter | 3/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 2/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball
- - The Puppet Master Says: Profile Quicklink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Blaze - Quilava
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, A Bit of a Tomboy
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 10/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

xxN A M E: Nikolai - Servine
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, very full of himself
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 200/200 HP | Status: None | 15/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Ezio - Absol
L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Agressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Super Luck - All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 15/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

xxN A M E: Nyomii - Espeon
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Very focused and works well under pressure
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 12/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

xxN A M E: Wisp - Phantump
User Image
T Y P E: User Image/User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Bashful and Skittish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 2/16 EXP

xxN A M E: Belle - Flaffy
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 3/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Plazma - Rotom
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R: 0
N A T U R E: Impish, Likes to Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 am
User Image

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

Suddenly, the xtransceiver on her wrist began to ring, causing both Natalia and Nyomii to jump. "Oh! Quick, who's calling?" Nyomii asked, watching with anticipation as Natalia looked at the screen. "I-I don't know..." She stammered. "S-someone named Aiden...?" Nyomii made some kind of noise that was a cross between a gasp and a sigh of relief. "Well? Don't dally now, answer it!" Nyomii urged. "B-but.... Who is Aiden? What am I supposed to say?" Natalia asked, somewhat panicked, and then the line went dead. "Ah.... I suppose you're right.... There is still a lot that I need to tell you dearie... And as much as I know Aiden needs to know you're okay, it might be better to refresh your memories first." Nyomii agreed reluctantly. "So what do I need to do?" The espeon gestured to the path ahead of them with a nod. "There's a city just a little ways down the road. We can make our way there and then rest at the pokemon center. You still need to change your clothes and eat." Natalia looked confused. "What's wrong with the clothes I'm wearing?" Nyomii chuckled. "Oh nothing dear~ You look lovely, but you've also worn them all Tanabata long. They aren't your usual clothes you know." Natalia blinked and looked over her garb again. "Oh... No, I didn't realize that." As far as food was concerned, Natalia's stomach growled rather loudly, seeming to agree to the idea of a meal.

User Image

User Image

- - Counters: 2/3 Movement | 4/- Pokemon Encounter | 4/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 3/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire - This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brick Break - 75: Ends the effects of Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even on pokemon with fighting Immunity, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 11/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers - Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aqua Tail - 90: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leaf Storm - 130: Lowers user's special attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Drains 1/10 of Target's HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 16/16 EXP

L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Agressive and wild
A B I L I T Y: Super Luck - All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sucker Punch - 80: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120: Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Play Rough - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target’s attack one stage.

User Image User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 16/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Magic Bounce - Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mind Plate - Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a psychic type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense by one stage.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 chance of confusing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 13/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure - The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 3/10 chance of target flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 3/16 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, shy and skittish, easily frightened by loud noises or bright flashes
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thundershock - 40: 4/10 chance of paralyzing target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Wave - Inflicts Paralysis

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 4/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain altering, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, Ingrain, or if the opponent has an Ability Suppressing ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discharge - 80: 7/10 chance of Paralysis, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 chance of flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uproar - 90: lasts 3 turns, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Switch - 70: Switches with a Pokémon in active party, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | 9/22 EXP | Next Attack: Trick - Heart Scale, Shadow Ball TM

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medication User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Worn Journal User Image Sketchbook User Image Sylveon Plush

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x3

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Thunderstone User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x1

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image
♪ ♫ ♪

Nyomii chuckled good-naturedly at Natalia's growling stomach. "Come on then, this way~" Nyomii insisted. "Once you've taken care of those needs, I can give you some time to look through your personal items and talk about your memory, and then you can decide if you're comfortable enough to contact Aiden back." It was all very orderly. Natalia watched the espeon curiously from behind as she followed. "You seem to... Er... Have everything planned out rather well..." Natalia commented. "Well I was a teacher's assistant in the trainer's school at Violet City~ That was where we met." Nyomii explained. "Oh? Did I attend that school?" Nyomii chuckled. "Oh, no. At least not when I was around. I'm not sure where you went to school. We can visit the one we met in though~ See if we can't get those memories refreshed." Natalia nodded in agreement. "Is it in this next town?" Nyomii shook her head. "No, Cherrygrove is the next town. Violet City is after that."

[Exit to Cherrygrove]

User Image

User Image

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 5/- Pokemon Encounter | 5/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 4/40 Swords Dance | To be claimed: Level 5 Smeargle, Sitrus Berries x5, Psychic Gem x1, 10/10 Luxury Ball, 30/30 Light Clay | Questing: Choice Scarf (30 Posts), Earthquake x3, Focus Blast x2, Return (40 Posts), Light Screen (40 Posts), Reflect, Blizzard, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 220/220 HP | Status: None | 12/32 EXP | Next Attack: Eruption - Typhlosion Heart Scale, Focus Blast - Gym TM Chuck, Thunderpunch - Heart Scale Typhlosion

L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 1/17 EXP

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash, Hyper Aggressive and wild
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 17/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 22 - Slash

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 14/17 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Future Sight

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 60/60 HP | Status: None | 4/16 EXP

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: N/A | 5/15 EXP | Next Attack: --

[Inactive]

A T T A C K S:

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Gio
-Aiden
-Isis
-Zero

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

User Image Pink Bow x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- TM Roost
- TM U-Turn

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Julie
and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 4/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 4/3
Posts To Leave Area 1/3

Item questing: Star Shard
1/50 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
Area Specific Item: ---
--/-- posts

Julie bounded out of the lab as eager as she had gone in, hair flouncing around her before she came to a stop, and tossed the pokeball up, a bright smile on her face. It quickly vanished into a pout as her brother’s hand appeared above her, and caught the pokeball, keeping it from snapping open to release their new pokemon. ”I want to make sure we’re clear on this, Lemon. You’re not to go off training by yourself, alright? If your pokemon faints, that leaves you by yourself, and not all wild pokemon are friendly, okay?” he insisted evenly. To anyone else, he wouldn’t sound particularly caring, let alone emphatic, but given that Julie had heard this about three times before this, it was a good sign of her brother’s worry. And for good reason, in his mind.

”I know! I won’ go without you, Torry!” Torin rolled his eyes at the nickname, but tossed the ball back to her, relaxing some at the brilliant grin that appeared on his sister’s face as she caught it. Spinning around, she chose to extend her arm this time, holding the pokeball out and pressing the button with her other hand, sticking her tongue out a bit as she coordinated it all. It was a bit big, in her little hand, but she was able to hold it with both as it sprung open, closing one eye at the flash of light that zigzagged out.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -

- Contest -

OoB; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chikorita ♂, lvl 5. Exp 2/15
Ability: Leaf Guard
Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
Item:
HP: 50/50
Contest Base Appeal: 0 Cute 0 Cool 0 Beauty 0 Smart 0 Tough
FP Julie: 0/5
0/10
FP Torin: 0/5
0/10
Attacks:
ç•Tackle: 40
♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
~Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn
(Next Move: )

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
Ability:

Item:
HP: 0/00
0/10
0/10
Attacks:
Attks
Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

For full Contest Case see X
X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
Parents
???
Professor

Pokeballs

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs

Perishables

Hold Items

Berries
x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
--/--

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Julie
and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 5/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 5/3
Posts To Leave Area 2/3

1/50 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
--/-- posts

Both eyes opened wide and a grin split across her seven-year-old face as the pokemon appeared, though, and with a shake of its head, the spring green chikorita bounded over. It bellowed a happy greeting, and Julie flung herself at it, wrapping her arms around it’s neck. Looking surprised, it gave another little welcoming trill, before looking up to Torin. The blond raised an eyebrow and shrugged, as if to give a nonchalant greeting, or perhaps offer little excuse for his sister’s actions.

Shifting a bit, the chikorita pulled away, looking curiously at his new trainer. ”Heehee~ You’re so pretty!” Julie chimed, looking over the moon as she reached up to cup the pokemons face. ”Chikoo…” the pokemon murmured in response, eyes a little wide at the affection. ”Isn’t he so pretty, Torry!??” she urged, whipping her head around to beam up at her little brother. Torin sighed, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the side, hands in his pockets. ”Mm.” Straightening, he rolled his head up and opened his eyes, looking down at the two. Julie was still clinging to her pokemon, cuddling it as she smiled brighter than the sun, but it didn’t seem to faze him much. ”Now c’mon, we should get going. You want to try him out, right?” he urged, lifting his gaze from the two to start walking on ahead.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -

- Contest -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chikorita ♂, lvl 5. Exp 3/15
Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
Item:
1/10
1/10
Attacks:
♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
Ability:

Item:
0/10
0/10
Attacks:
Attks
Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
Parents
???
Professor

Pokeballs

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs

Perishables

Hold Items

Berries
x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
--/--

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Julie
and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 6/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 6/3
Posts To Leave Area 3/3

3/50 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
--/-- posts

Julie pouted, disappointed that her brother didn’t seem quite as enthused as her, but quickly turned a brilliant smile back to her pokemon. ”C’mon, Chico!” she urged, giving her pokemon a light tug as she hopped up, before running after her brother. Torin paused just long enough for her to catch up, but resumed walking the moment he did, not bothering to wait for the pokemon as well. The chikorita gave a curious trill, paused, but quickly bounded after the girl, perplexed by the odd duo it had just been gifted to.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -

- Contest -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Chico", the Chikorita ♂, lvl 5. Exp 4/15
Item:
2/10
1/10
Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

Ability:

Item:
0/10
0/10
Attacks:
Attks
Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
Parents
???
Professor

Pokeballs

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs

Perishables

Hold Items

Berries
x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
--/--

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

With: Hana and the rest of the party
Outfit:
Feeling/Thinking: Still great, the weather is nice.
Movement: 1/3
NPC: 5/-
Wild Encounters: 5/-
Trainer Battles: 1/-
Out of Ball: Hana
Pokedex
Achievements
OOC:

After reaching Cherrygrove City, she smiled and looked down at Hana. Hana looked just as excited as Makoto in this one and looked around at the beautiful city. At this point, Makoto was glad she left Hana out of the ball. This way she could have someone to talk to and travel beside. After walking into the city gate, she searched for the PokeMart to see if she could maybe get a couple items before moving on. She wanted to make sure she was prepared just in case, she ran into other trainers or wild Pokemon.

Party and Inventory
User Image Active Pokemon
Hana the Chikorita Lv. 5
Nature: Hardy, pretty tough for a feminine looking Pokemon
EXP: 4/15
Ability: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Held Item: None
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle: 40:

User Image
Shisa the 𝛿Growlithe Lv. 5
Nature: Brave, protects his trainer at all costs, loves food.
EXP: 2/15
Ability: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five rounds.
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Roar: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

Kesi the Cosmog Lv. 20
Nature: Bashful, oftens hides behind it's trainer, soft and gentle, likes sweets just a little more
HP: 200/200
Ability: Unaware: If the pokemon with this ability is targeted by a damaging move, the attacker's accuracy and attack stat boosts are ignored. If the pokemon with this ability is attacking with a damaging move, the opponent's evasion and defense stat boosts are ignored.
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Splash: no effect

Lacey the Lapras Lv. 10
Nature: Calm, very caring and shows some maternal instincts.
HP: 100/100
Ability: Shell Armour: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Shard: 40: (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray: Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun: 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image Inactive Pokemon

Inventory
    Sketch book,
    x3 pencils,
    x1 sharpener,
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.∞,
    Pokedex,
    User Imagex1, User Imagex1, User Imagex1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.X5
    User ImageX1
    Star shards x25
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.X1

Badges

Kanto:
Brock, Misty, LT Surge, Erika, Janine, Sabrina, Blaine, Blue
Johto:
Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Clair
Hoenn:
Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Winona, Tate and Liza, Wallace
Sinnoh:
Roark, Gardenia, Maylene, Crasher Wake, Fantina, Byron, Candice, Volkner
Unova:
Cilan Chili or Cress, Lenora, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Brycen, Drayden
Kalos:
Viola, Grant, Korrina, Ramos, Clemont, Valerie, Olympia, Wulfric
Alola:
Ilima, Lana, Kiawe, Mallow, Molayne, Sophocles, Nanu, Mina

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ new bark town  ■ amorette   ■ thrilled   ■ OOB: User Image

■01/3 Movement  ■ 06/15 NPC  ■ 06/3 PKMN  ■ 06/25 Super Potion x5

They had barely made it outside when Amorette approached Christian, though stopped when she saw the Chikorita by his side. "I take et ze professor did not know joo?" she inquired, squatting down to take the pokemon's face in her hands and squish it. "Cheekooooo!" he exclaimed, muffled. "He didn't! But, I got a cool pokemon out of it, so it's all good." Christian watched as Amorette played with Chikorita's face, a grin on his face as he watched the pokemon struggle to form his own. He seemed to like the attention, so that was... good! It showed that he wasn't aggressive. At least, that was what he hoped it meant. Amorette looked up from her face-squishing, the afternoon sun giving her glasses a glint. "Have joo decided un a name for jour pokemon?"

Christian scratched his head. "A name?"

Quote:

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ TRAINER TYPE  ⋮  Ranger/Trainer
                                      ⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY
                                      xxN A M E: ??? - Chikorita *

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      L E V E L: 05
                                      G E N D E R: Male
                                      NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
                                      ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                                      HOLDING: N/A
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 02/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 06 - Razor Leaf

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞

⋅ Berries

⋅ Battle Items

⋅ TMs / HMs

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet | Trainer ID

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:21 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ new bark town  ■ amorette   ■ thrilled   ■ OOB: User Image

■02/3 Movement  ■ 07/15 NPC  ■ 07/3 PKMN  ■ 07/25 Super Potion x5

Amorette released her hold of Chikorita's face and straightened up to her feet. "Yez. Most trainers give zeir pokemon a nickname, it iz a good way to diversify jour team." Christian nodded his head, already racking his brain for a good nickname, it made sense to him; you named pets, so why not name your pokemon too. He turned to look at Chikorita, who was pawing at his, undoubtedly, sore face. "Uhh..." Now, he had to make sure this was a good nickname, one that wouldn't embarrass him or his little friend. But... well, before that. "Hey, how do I know whether my pokemon's a girl or boy? I... can't tell, like at all." As the pokemon expert among them, Amorette would know for sure how to tell the difference. "Oh, now zat iz eazy," The Frenchwoman proclaimed, then gestured to Christian's bag. "Ze professor gave joo a pokedex, did 'e not? Scan jour Chikorita uzing et, und joo will find out." Christian bobbed his head, and crouched down to remove his pokedex.

Quote:

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY
                                      xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40

User Image User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 03/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 06 - Razor Leaf

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞

⋅ Berries

⋅ Battle Items

⋅ TMs / HMs

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet | Trainer ID

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:53 pm
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ new bark town [exit to cherrygrove city]  ■ amorette   ■ thrilled   ■ OOB: User Image

■03/3 Movement  ■ 08/15 NPC  ■ 08/3 PKMN  ■ 08/25 Super Potion x5

Following Amorette's steps, Christian flipped open his pokedex, and make sure that it was actually turned on, before turning it to Chikorita. It took a a few seconds, but eventually an entry, with Chikorita's image and 'national dex number' (whatever that meant) popped up. As interesting as the information provided was, he skipped it in favor of finding what he was looking for. Which was... "Oh! So you're a a guy!" He addressed Chikorita at this reveal, who simply tilted his head to the side and chirped; wasn't it obvious? Christian laughed, closed the pokedex shut, and shoved it into his bookbag before he stood to his feet. "Alright then, since you're a guy I'll call you Chickpea!" Both Chikorita and Amorette made sounds of confusion, why 'Chickpea' of all things? "It totally fits, right?" Chikorita stared up at Christian, eyes wide, before chirping happily and bobbing his head.

"That sounds like a yes to me!" Christian turned to look at Amorette. "So, now what?" The Frenchwoman exhaled gently, and kept her opinion to herself over his starter's 'nickname', if they both liked it then she had no reason to give her two cents. "Ve should head back to Cherrygrove Citee, of course." Yeah, that made sense. Of course, they couldn't just stay in the same place. "Sounds like a plan!" he exclaimed, then started walking back to the entrance of the town. They'd come all the way from Violet City, so he knew the way back.

Quote:

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY
                                      xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 04/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 06 - Razor Leaf

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞

⋅ Berries

⋅ Battle Items

⋅ TMs / HMs

⋅ Personal Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:41 pm
Karen Joy
User ImagePost Count: leave area: 1/3
User Image Wild Pokemon encounter: 0/0
User Image NPC encounter: 0/0 User Image item count: 0/0

User Image
User Image User Image

Walking out of Professor Elm building, Karen had a smile on her face. After many years of bickering with her mother, she was finally on an adventure. But suddenly it hit her, what was she going to do? She had come to this region to adventure, but she had never done this before. Would she go about the region, battling gyms, or would she do something else. Battling didnt sound that interesting, as she still had the Joy genes and didnt like seeing pokemon hurt. Perhaps she would be a preformer and act in some contests, but there weren't any contests in the Johto region. She began to scratch at her head in frustation as she didnt know what to do, that is until she felt a pressure on her leg. Looking down, she saw Titania trying to calm her down. Smiling she though perhaps taking one step at a time. Pulling out the brochure she looked at the small map.
User ImageUser Image

Pokemon

■ PARTY
xxN A M E: ??? Titania - Clefairy *
User Image

G E N D E R: Female
NATURE:
ABILITY: Magic Guard - Prevents all damage except from direct-attack moves.
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ç•Doubleslap: 15: hits 2-5 times
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Disarming Voice: 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Encore - keep using the move it encored for three turns.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

100/100 HP | Status: None | 01/15 EXP | Next Move;

xxN A M E: ??? Chikapea - Chikorita *

L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE:
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd its maximum, power of Grass-type moves is increased by 50%.
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Growl

50/50 HP | Status: None | 01/15 EXP | Next Move;

Bag

+ National Pokedex
+ Infinite Potions
+ Infinite Pokeballs

Quotes
Quote:

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

shinesnowillusion rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

With: Hana and the rest of the party
Outfit:
Feeling/Thinking: Still great, the weather is nice.
Movement: 3/3
NPC: 5/-
Wild Encounters: 5/-
Trainer Battles: 1/-
Out of Ball: Hana
Pokedex
Achievements
OOC:

With the city in mind, Makoto smiled and then looked at Hana and nodded, kneeling down to pet Hana and soothe the nerves before standing and heading toward Cherrygrove City. Each step made Makoto try to breathe steadily, since a wild Pokemon could pop up at any time. She then looked at Hana as she walked happily beside Makoto. They had this.

Party and Inventory
User Image Active Pokemon
Hana the Chikorita Lv. 5
Nature: Hardy, pretty tough for a feminine looking Pokemon
EXP: 5/15
Ability: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle: 40:

User Image
Shisa the 𝛿Growlithe Lv. 5
Nature: Brave, protects his trainer at all costs, loves food.
EXP: 3/15
Ability: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five rounds.
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Roar: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

Kesi the Cosmog Lv. 20
Nature: Bashful, oftens hides behind it's trainer, soft and gentle, likes sweets just a little more
HP: 200/200
Ability: Unaware: If the pokemon with this ability is targeted by a damaging move, the attacker's accuracy and attack stat boosts are ignored. If the pokemon with this ability is attacking with a damaging move, the opponent's evasion and defense stat boosts are ignored.
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Splash: no effect

Lacey the Lapras Lv. 10
Nature: Calm, very caring and shows some maternal instincts.
HP: 100/100
Ability: Shell Armour: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Moves: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Shard: 40: (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray: Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun: 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image Inactive Pokemon

Inventory
    Sketch book,
    x3 pencils,
    x1 sharpener,
    Pokedex,
    User Imagex1, User Imagex1, User Imagex1
    User ImageX1
    Star shards x25