Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:15 pm
Loonamist
>w< Good good. I'm pleased that I'm at least starting to get the hang of this battle system. 4laugh

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi could sense that the Vivillion was on its last legs, and Titania was looking like she was struggling a bit as well. But she knew that this was over, part of him was thankful that all this was wrapping up, seeing his pokemon in such a state and struggling like this was kind of hard for him to watch. Chaos curse his gentle heart, sometimes he wished he was more like the other boys and could ignore the heart strings that were tugged during moments like this. He just wanted this to be done and over with so that he could just… push along, he guessed.
”Let’s finish this, Titania. Use Disarming Voice to end this.” Dumuzi face was stoic, his gaze looked distant as he said that, as though the request itself drained his soul a little bit as the words left his mouth.

[Titania used Disarming Voice – Vivillion took 40 damage]

Titania tapped into her Fairy nature and started to stimulate her octaves into a cacophony of maddening beauty. The harmonious symphony assaulted the senses of Vivillion, stretching the point of insanity before jarringly smashing the reality of the world back into her being. As the vocals died down and Titania was left standing she looked over at her human who seemed like he was still struggling with something. In place of the hauntingly beautiful serenade an eerie almost empty silence crept in and filled the air to take its place. Dumuzi’s eyes softened as he watched Viola’s Vivillion start to tumble from her previous flight pattern. Was this all there was to battling pokemon? Was this the rewards that he was pushing himself so hard to accomplish? Seeing the Vivillion in her defeated free-fall almost made Dumuzi’s world feel like it was stopping, it felt like he had fought for nothing and was watching what he had truly done. It seemed like all he accomplished here was hurting other pokemon. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It should have been a joyous time for him though, right? He accomplished his first step in getting out of his brothers shadow, did he not? Two thing entered his mind after that thought. The first one was: 47 more badges to go, the second one was: Was it worth it? Was what he had just done to those pokemon –and by extension what had happened to his own- really worth some renown and a hunk of metal that held no seemingly significant purpose other than bragging rights? Dumuzi released a breath, his eyes rolled to the right and his shoulders dipping ever so slightly with the exhale of his breath. Dumuzi kept this silence, he didn’t know what to say or who to say it to right now. Should he congratulate his pokemon for her victory or should he apologize for what they had done to Viola’s friends? Viola looked as though she had had fun during the match, but he just couldn’t muster the same feelings as she did. Dumuzi’s mouth cracked open to say something, but the words never made it to his mouth before closing it again. By this time Titania had come over to him, sharing his silence as she touched his leg, if anything to make contact with him so that he didn’t feel as though these new, negative energies that entered his aura were needing to be faced alone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp:
30/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: ...
Feelings:Displeased with myself
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 30/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 10/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 9/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 1/30 x1
TM 59 Incinerate: 25/40
Wild Encounter's 10/5
NPC Encounter: 50/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Albino - Cedric rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 pm
What will Elliot do?
6 - 60/60 - Gale Wings - Held Item
>Fight | Bag
Pkmn | Run

>Tackle | Growl
Quick Attack | ____
Elliot used TACKLE!
Psyduck took 50 damage!
Psyduck fainted!

Elliot the Fletchling earned 5 experience!

Albino - Cedric

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 5/5Trainer Challenge : 74/15

Well, Elliot certainly handled it! Patting Elliot's head softly, he let the Fletchling curl up in his scarf again as he went and retrieved the Pokéball that contained his new Psyduck. "Alright. Time to have Olivia and Alba treated."

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 22/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 6 || 2/15 || 0/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 10 || 19/20 || 50/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 7 || 3/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 12/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 7/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 6/5Trainer Challenge : 75/15

After visiting the Pokémon Center and having the two Pokémon treated, Theo walked back outside and stepped right on a Pokémon. "Space...!" "Ah! I-I'm sorry, uh....Little guy." This was a Dunsparce, wasn't it? Huh....It was kind of creepy-looking, but still cute in an odd way. It was also a Pokémon he didn't have, so he certainly wanted it. "Let's leave this to you, Alba!"

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 23/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 6 || 3/15 || 60/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 10 || 20/20 || 100/100 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 7 || 4/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 13/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 8/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Viola

Viola stared at Dumuzi, lowering her camera further as she watched the trainer. So little energy... no spirit... he almost looked... defeated, despite his victory. It was disheartening, and sad to see. The gym leader slowly let go of her camera, already reaching for Vivillion's pokeball as the attack was issued. She bowed her head, closing her eyes, but lifted her hand up, and returned the pokemon before it even hit the ground.

Her eyes opened and she lifted her head to look at the trainer, tucking away the pokeball, and pulling out a badge and a few other rewards. "Here," she said, offering the items to the trainer after making her way over, "You've earned them." She paused a moment, looking at Dumuzi carefully. "... But I'm not entirely sure you want them. Dumuzi... are you sure battling pokemon is what you want to do? You don't seem happy... you didn't seem to enjoy it. In fact..." She paused, frowning a bit. "Maybe I'm reading into it too much... but the battle seemed more painful for you than the pokemon fighting in it."

~ Dumuzi received ~

Bug Badge
TM #83 Infestation, HM O1 Cut, and +14 exp

Battle Summary

Surskit went first!
Surskit used Quick Attack! -40HP to Vivienne!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP
Marill used Defense Curl! It's defense rose by one stage! (1/10)

Surskit used Quick Attack! 40 - (1/10 of 40 from increased defense = 4) = -36HP to Vivienne!
60 - 36 = 24/100HP
Marill used Rollout! 10 x 2 (from defense curl) = 20 x 1.3 (Huge Power ability) = 26 x 2 (super effective) = -52HP to Surskit!
100 - 52 = 48/100

Surskit used Quick Attack! -36HP to Vivienne!
24 - 36 = 0/100HP
Vivienne fainted!

Dumuzi sent out Titania, the Ralts!

Surskit used Quick Attack, priority +1! -40HP to Titania!
170 - 40 = 130/170HP
Titania used Confusion! -50HP to Surskit!
48 - 50 = 0/100
Surskit fainted!

Gym Leader Viola sent out Vivillion!

Ralts used Confusion! -50HP to Vivillion!
120 - 50 = 70/120
Vivillion used Tackle! -50HP to Ralts!
130 - 50 = 80/170HP

Ralts used Confusion! -50HP to Vivillion!
70 - 50 = 20/120
Vivillion used Tackle! -50HP to Ralts!
80 - 50 = 30/170

Titania used Disarming Voice! -40HP to Vivillion!
20 - 40 = 0
Vivillion fainted!

Remaining Pokemon

Razsminion
I'm happy to hear that, too! >w< And hopefully being able to ease into it and slowly add in features will help make it easy to learn more of it o vo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:49 pm
Loonamist

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi really didn’t seem to take in the world until he heard the footsteps of Viola stop in front of him, he looked up at her as she held out the items that he had earned and slowly reached out his open palm to receive them. He looked down at the badge the graced his palm. He stood there silently for a few moments, just staring at the bug badge before speaking. ”I… don’t know what I want to do right now.” He said softly. ”I started this journey in order to get out from my brothers shadow, I took a pokemon from him and I started off on my journey without saying a word because I wanted to make my parents proud of me like they are with him. He does things with such little effort, he’s practically a prodigy when it comes to battling pokemon, it was all I heard about at my house. I thought that… maybe if I could prove that I could do it too that they would have something to brag about with me. At first, I was eager and excited, but after a while I started to feel a little more and more drained with each battle.” Dumuzi slowly closed his fist around the bug badge. ”I won’t lie, I really didn’t enjoy the battle the way you seemed to, I just felt like every blow between the pokemon just… sapped my strength a little more. It’s one thing to battle with wild pokemon, but it’s something else entirely to battle someone else’s when they’ve put so much pride and joy into them.”

Dumuzi feel silent for a moment before looking up and forcing a smile at Viola, the smile itself was just as sad and broken as Dumuzi felt. ”I’m just… going to have a very long and hard road ahead of me, in order to get out from my brothers shadow, aren’t I?.” When you had a task that you didn’t enjoy, everything seemed to take longer and more effort into it. Dumuzi had always wanted to be a pokemon master in his head, but reality was something a lot more troubling for him. It was amazing how quickly reality shattered a beautiful dream with the hideous reality of the situation.
Dumuzi slipped the badge and the rewarded items into his bag and then readjusted it over his shoulder again. ”I hate to admit it, but my brother and Dad were right, I’m far too gentle for this kind of thing. But, I guess it’s far too late to turn back now.” Dumuzi looked up at Viola, he looked exhausted. ”Thank you for the battle, Miss Viola. I was happy to see that other people are putting a lot of pride and joy into their favourite pokemon and using the types that they like or prefer.”

Thoughts: ...
Feelings:Displeased with myself

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 30/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 18/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 17/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 2/30 x1
TM 59 Incinerate: 26/40
Wild Encounter's 11/5
NPC Encounter: 51/??

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm
Viola

Viola looked down at the boy, placing her hands on her hips once the items had been taken from her. She still had her camera around her neck, but for once she wasn't reaching for it. Her focus was on listening-- not trying to capture the moment. And she did listen, frowning as she did, looking at Dumuzi, and shifting her weight to one side. She wasn't too surprised to hear this... Siblings felt pressured to measure up to their older brother or sister all the time, because of competition, or parents expectations, or their own ambition. That didn't mean it was the right thing to do, though. Especially looking at how Dumuzi had handled the battle, how he clearly felt about it all... He had a talent for his pokemon, but she just wasn't sure that talent translated into battling. At least... his passion certainly didn't.

She tilted her head to the side, giving a sympathetic smile, and trying not to think about how well the light hit Dumuzi, how much the emotion carried through his eyes and the subtleties of his expression. He was just so photogenic! She blinked, pausing, then straightening up with a smile, lifting a finger up as she did. "'The hardest way to get out of someone's shadow is to follow directly behind them'," she quoted. She lowered her hand, placing it back on her hip. "Maybe you should try side stepping instead. Go on a different path-- find your own passion, something you excel at, and something your parents can brag about you, and you alone." She paused a moment, looking thoughtful, then tilting her head to the side as she looked at Dumuzi. "Have you considered Pokemon Contests? There are other options than being a trainer, after all. You could be a coordinator, or even a ranger. Battling is good and fun and all... unless it's not. If it's not something your passionate about... you shouldn't dedicate your life to it." She beamed, holding up her camera. "After all, I love my work, and I couldn't be happier."

Razsminion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:15 am
Loonamist

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”You’re older brother is your older brother, and you are you.”

Was that what Erika was trying to tell him? What Viola was saying to him was making sense, and the previous memories of what Erika had said to him was something that seemed to fit well with what she was saying. But, he had no idea what else he could do in order to side step a shadow. Dumuzi continued to listen to what was being said and took it to heart… even if he had no idea where to even start with this sort of thing. Being in a new region he had no idea where to even get the information about being a ranger or a Coordinator. Dumuzi’s mood was starting to lighten with the energy and the conversation that they were having. He gave a rather subtle smirk, tilting his head to the side and quirking his right eyebrow. ”Maybe I should be a model with my pokemon?” He suggested in a teasing way. ”The only real question would be: what gender?” He was starting to feel more and more comfortable around this woman, enough to allow a little teasing of himself at least. Dumuzi scooped up Titania and looked down at her, she was dirty and bruised from her battle, the poor thing, he would need to make it up to his pokemon later. He pondered over what was said to him, from what he understood being a ranger meant that he would befriend wild pokemon and use them to… help other pokemon? He had no idea, though he could already hear his mom kicking him out of the house because he stunk to high heaven being in the wilderness for so long without a shower and the only why that he was going to allowed in the house is if he bathed in Neptunes pond first. He guessed that out of the other options presented he could at least learn about them.
”Pokemon… Contests? Aren’t those for the rich people with high pedigree pokemon?” Dumuzi asked, a little confused. He really didn’t think that he would enjoy being a ranger all that much, at the very least it wouldn’t be something he would readily try right away. But…come to think of it, his mom had mentioned being in a few pokemon contests in her time. She really didn’t go into much detail about it and they never really asked her about it. She seemed to get lost in thought about it from time to time and Dumuzi had always assumed that it was some sort of sore spot for her, so he really didn’t want to intrude on it. ”I really don’t know much about Pokemon Contests… my mom mentioned them a few times in passing but I’ve never seen one done before.”
Hmm… now he could hear his Dad telling him to stop being such a sissy. Not that he cared as much, he had a feeling that at this point he wasn’t going to please one parent or the other, and in all honesty, he would rather please his Mom than his Dad.

Thoughts: I'm going to go broke trying to buy a pure bred pokemon, aren't I? >.<
Feelings:Intrigued

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 30/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 19/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 18/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 3/30 x1
TM 59 Incinerate: 27/40
Wild Encounter's 12/5
NPC Encounter: 52/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:46 am
_Maiku_Yamayaki_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Move 1/3 || Pkmn 31/-- || NPC 53/15 || FP 10/10 || Max Revive 50/50
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBadges Earned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Active Party
Fennekin |F| / Furea / 7 |16/17| / 70/70 / Blaze / Hold Item
Scratch : 40 / Ember : 40 || 4/10 chance of Burn / Tail Whip : Lowers defense 1 stage

Chespin |M| / Sugino / 8 |17/18| / 80/80 / Bulletproof / Hold Item
Tackle : 50 / Vine Whip : 45 / Growl : Lowers attack 1 stage / Rollout : Does damage over 5 turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100 ; Intervals double if Defense Curl was used before)

Litwick |M| / Soku / 10 |11/20| / 100/100 / Flame Body / Hold Item
Confuse Ray : Inflicts target with Confusion / Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / Fire Spin : 35 || Traps opponent || Damages 1/16 max HP 4-5 turns / Smog : 30 || 8/10 chance of Poison

Sylveon |F| / Suzu / 8 |5/18| / 80/80 / Cute Charm / Hold Item
Disarming Voice : 40 || Never misses / Tackle : 50 / Helping Hand : Boosts ally's attack in double battle / Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy 1 stage

Shiny Riolu Egg
23/30

Unknown Egg
4/50

Inactive Party
User Image
Taillow |F| / Yuki / 6 |7/16| / 60/60 / Scrappy / Hold Item
Peck : 35 / Growl : Lowers attack 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Lilligant |F| / Otohimé / 10 |4/15| / 100/100 / Own Tempo / Hold Item
Grass Whistle : Puts foe to sleep / Mega Drain : 40 || Restores 1/2 damage dealt in HP / Teeter Dance : Confuses all foes / Synthesis : Restores 1/2 max HP / Restores full HP during Intense Sunlight

Inventory
10 Sweet Hearts / 3 Lucky Egg / 1 Pidgeotite / 1 Silk Scarf / ∞ Basic Ball
∞ Potion / 5 Lum Berry / TM22 Solar Beam / 5 Pecha Berry / 1 Black Belt
TM28 Dig / 1 Max Revive
----------
Wireless Music Headphones / Arceus Robot [Arbo] / Holo Caster / Kalos PokéDex

To Be Claimed
Larvitar |M| / Tendo / 10 |0/15| / 100/100 / Guts / Hold Item
Bite : 60 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / Leer : Lowers defense 1 stage / Sandstorm : Sandstorm rages for 5 turns / Screech : Lowers defense 2 stages

Scyther |M| / Issun / 5 |0/15| / 50/50 / Technician / Hold Item
Vacuum Wave : 40 / Quick Attack : 40 / Leer : Lowers defense 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Charmander |F| / Ryoko / 5 |0/15| / 50/50 / Blaze / Hold Item
Scratch : 40 / Growl : Lowers attack 1 stage

User Image
○ ○ ○
Adolph had gone to the Pokémon Center, but Maiku's team didn't need to be treated. He needed to talk to an officer or something. And, fast. Before those poachers showed up to take back the egg. Heading for the station, Maiku realized he had no idea where it was and that he was being followed. Maybe. He was getting the sense he was being watched, and looked around to check. No one. Paranoia maybe? "It's a small place....I should be able to see the station from here. Unless I'm completely overlooking it."
○ ○ ○

xxxxxxxx
┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴsantalune city
┊█: м o o םlost, paranoid, confused
┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏno one
┊█: ᴛ ε ᴀ мnone
┊█: ᴏ ᴏ ccould have sworn i posted to this! i'm sorry, wolk!
REMEMBER: Click the dancing Lilligant to see what she looks like!

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Albino - Cedric rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:12 am
What will Alba do?
6 - 60/60 - Trace {Serene Grace} - Held Item
>Fight | Bag
Pkmn | Run

Growl | >Confusion
Double Team | ____
Alba's TRACE became SERENE GRACE!
Alba used CONFUSION!
Dunsparce took 50 damage!
Dunsparce fainted!

Alba the Ralts earned 5 experience!

Albino - Cedric

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:35 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 1/5Trainer Challenge : 76/15

Okay. That was enough catching hopefully. He now had twelve Pokémon ready to go. One being fully evolved even. Of course, Theo would no doubt catch more if he came across one he didn't have. Which remained him. He hadn't caught all the Pokémon in the forest. He sort of just left that area uncleared. It was to help Mawile, though, so it was fine. "Hey. How are you doing, Mawile?" "Wile~!"

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 1/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy ROAMING Alba || 6 || 9/15 || 60/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 1/21 || 100/100 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 7 || 5/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 14/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 9/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:35 am
Viola

Viola laughed, but in an encouraging way, at Dumuzi's suggestion. "Well, I think you could certainly pull it off!" she replied. She meant it, too. She wasn't quite sure what Dumuzi meant about the gender, though... Did he mean for himself? Maybe because he was so androgynous? Well, either way, she was happy to see him considering some alternative paths. She'd hate to send him on his way, seeing him leave her gym to challenge others, when it clearly made him so... incredibly miserable.

She tilted her head to the side, then smiled at his misconception, shaking her head and lifting a hand up again. "Nope! Not at all. Some people may seek out pokemon bred from other champions or something, but post pokemon, especially in the first levels of Pokemon Contest, are just normal trainers with pokemon they were given or caught in the wild. Anyone can participate in them, really." She looked thoughtful a moment as Dumuzi mentioned not knowing much about them, rubbing her chin, then looking off as she considered something, then bringing her attention back to the young trainer and placing her hands on her hips. "Well, if you're interested in learning more, I think I may know someone who can assist you with that!" she remarked, smiling at the idea. Dumuzi had rather excellent timing, actually.

Razsminion

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 am
Loonamist
Why do I foresee Viola getting Dumuzi all dolled up for some photos in exchange for helping him with this? = w =

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Do you really think so?” Dumuzi asked genuinely curious as to whether or not Viola though that he could be a model of some type. It was a general musing on his behalf, but perhaps he could give it a try sometimes, maybe even Viola would be the one taking those pictures even though she seemed more interested in the portrait of the pokemon instead. Dumuzi started to ponder over what she had said and the information that he was giving him at the moment about the contests and what not. Maybe she was onto something with taking a different path then his brother and she seemed to think that he might have some sort of talent or possible interest for it if she suggested it to him and encouraged him to try it. Who knew, maybe this would be the better alternative for him other than being a Battler. Dumuzi finally looked up to Viola and nodded his head towards her. ”If you don’t mind and they don’t mind, then I guess I could give it a shot. You seem to think that this might be something that I might like and I think that I can trust your judgement as a more experienced trainer.” He almost used the word ‘older’ when describing her as a trainer but he was lucky enough to catch it before he put his foot in his mouth, Viola looked like she could easily give him a black eye for his careless words if he wasn’t careful, not to mention that she would probably never do him the favour of hooking him up with someone who might be able to help him with this Contest thing. He hoped that this person didn’t mind his inexperience and what might be a barrage of stupid questions from someone who didn’t know a damn thing about the contest circuit. He was actually surprised just how hospitable the people of the Kalos region were. He was kind of surprised really. ”Umm… thank you for doing this. I hope I’m not putting you out of your way.” Part of him was curious as to why she was helping him like this? She had no obligation to him as a person and it would be no sweat off her brow if she just sent him off on his way for him to desperately try and piece things together himself.

Thoughts: I wonder why she's helping me? I'm grateful regardless
Feelings:Intrigued

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 30/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 20/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 19/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item count Payapa Berry: 4/30 x1
TM 59 Incinerate: 28/40
Wild Encounter's 13/5
NPC Encounter: 53/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut

Held item:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 am
Viola

Viola nodded. "Sure! I don't see why not," she replied, giving Dumuzi a smile. She shifted, stepping back as the trainer accepted her off, looking around, as if searching for something. She blinked, tilting her head to glance back at Dumuzi out of the corner of her eye, and smiling as he thanked her. "Don't worry about it!" she said, turning to face him, "Part of what being a gym leader is all about, especially as the first gym, is to help trainers learn about themselves, their pokemon, and their experiences, and assist in guiding them along to the next step in their journey. The next step may just be a little different for you than with some!" she replied.

She turned, this time apparently knowing where to look, and gave a whistle, lifting a hand to wave at someone who was in the shadows of the gym, off near one of the other walls. "Heeey, Taz! You done with that artwork yet?" she called. Suddenly, a boy leaned back into the light of the gym, from somewhere several feet off the floor, bending back to look over at her, upside down. "Yeah, finished a few minutes ago. I heard, I'll be right there," he replied. She nodded, then turned back to Dumuzi as the boy jumped down from the plateform he'd been on, landing on the stage and starting over.

"That's Taz, he's a coordinator. He's been doing contests a while, so he should be able to help you at least learn the basics, so you can see if you're interested," she explained. She turned as Taz came over, gesturing to Dumuzi. "Taz, this is Dumuzi, a young trainer I just battled. How much did you hear?" Taz laced his fingers behind his head, which was tilted to the side. "Most of it." He turned to Dumuzi, dropping one hand to his waist and the other to his side, a friendly smile on his face. "So, you're potentially interested in ocntests?" he asked.

Razsminion
Lol I dunno xD I always imagined her more enthralled with candid photography

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:28 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 2/5Trainer Challenge : 77/15

There was something bugging him about how he left the forest, but if he left the city to finish catching Pokémon there, it would bug him about not finishing with the city, too. He'd be back, of course, seeing as the first gym was in Santalune City and he had to pass through it to get further into Kalos, but still. Why did he have to be so obsessed with this sort of thing? Any other trainer would be happy with just one Pokémon from any location, but not Theo. Curse his fascination. "Ra?" "I'm fine. Sorry about that, Alba." And, he was fine. He was just a bit tired.

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 2/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy ROAMING Alba || 6 || 10/15 || 60/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 2/21 || 100/100 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 7 || 6/20 || 70/70 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 15/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 10/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty