Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

As usual, a lab assistant alerted the professor as a new trainer entered the lab. After setting down and shuffling some lab reports on his desk, the man got up to head to the front of the lab to see a new face. "Bienvenue, ma cherie~ I am Professor Sycamore. How may I help this belle dame today?" he greeted with a handsome smile. Though his words often could come off as flirtatious, the air with which he spoke was completely friendly.

kanna2012
Hello! Also, not that it really is a big deal but you spelled 'courdinator' wrong. It's coordinator.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXXFlora YukimoraXXXX

The Flamboyant Coordinator and Breeder

Company: Her pokemon Sapphire and Professor Sycamore
Current pokemon out: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: Click
Item Count: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spelon Berry-- 2/15
Wild Encounters: 2
NPC Encounters: 2
Moving Location: 2
Berry growth 1: 2/25 --- Occa Berry --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Berry growth 2: 0/25 ---
Berry growth 3: 0/25 ---
Berry growth 4: 0/25 ---
Berry growth 5: 0/25 ---

Standing in the front room of the professor's lab, Flora wasn't sure what to do. She looked around confused as she tried to figure out if she had to wait or continue further into the building to find the professor. But while she was trying to figure it out, she took notice of the pictures on the wall. Her emerald green eyes scanning over each framed photo as she took notice of a ton of the pictures having a man in a lab coat in them. Her cheeks flushed deep red then pale as she realized that her brother and sister were right in the warning they gave her. That the professor was a male and she would need to try her best to keep from reacting fearful of him.

She took a few deep breaths to calm her growing anxiety but before she could calm herself fully, a man came walking into the room from further in the lab and her eyes grew wide as her skin paled and she backed away slightly to keep some distance between them. Sapphire feeling the fear in her trainer, gently leaned her long neck back and nuzzled Flora to try and calm her frightened friend. Luckily it seemed to work a bit since Flora was able to turn her attention to the Amaura in her arms.

Once she heard the older males question, she took a few deep breaths and looked down at Sapphire to try and keep from reacting terribly to the older male who was just being polite. Despite the fact he sounded like he was flirting with her. "U..Um..i...i...came...t..to start my journey...i..in kalos..." she said timidly and with a slight hint of fear in her voice as she tried to keep from looking at Sycamore. She knew if she stared at him her fear of men would build and she wouldn't be able to communicate that well.

Rolls
none vs none

Round 1
(Pokemon) lvl -- [ Ability ] : Attack
(Enemy Pokemon) lvl -- [ Ability ] Attack/K.O
-------------------------

Go (Item): (Catch rate)
+-- exp = (Pokemon who get exp)

======

Event Rolls
-- event

Pokemon/Bag/ect

Pokemon/Eggs

Pokemon Team

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sapphire
Type: Rock / Ice
Species: Amaura
Ability: Refrigerate / Normal-type moves become Ice-type moves and do x1.3 damage
Trait: Gentle
Friendship: 0/10
Level: 10
HP: 100/100
Experience: 2/15
Attacks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ~ ] Growl [ N/A ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lower targets physical attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ~ ] Powder Snow [ 40 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3/10 Chance to Freeze
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ N/A ] Thunder Wave [ N/A ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Paralyze opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ • ] Rock Throw [ 50 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

-------------------------------------

Unhatched Egg 1

(None)

Pokeball/items/ect

Shard's Bag

x15 Star Shards
--------------------------

Berries Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: x5 :: Occa :: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)
Contests: +1 Cool +1 Cute

Pokeball Bag

Item's Bag

User Image :: x1 :: Dream Gem :: This strange gem delves into the ancient past to a time called the Link-Cable to teach modem pokemon forgotten moves. Teach any 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation pokemon one move it could originally learn but has sense been removed from its move pool. Example would be Pikachu from generation one learning the then TM Payday.

TM's and HM's Bag

Evolution Item's Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: x1 :: Sunstone :: Evolves Gloom / Sunkern / Cottonee / Petilil / Helioptile

Healing and Potion's Item Bag

User Image :: x1 :: Giant turkey leg :: Restores 200HP. Activates at 25% health. Once this item has been used, it becomes a Thick Club.

Important Item's Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poke'Dex

Unclaimed Items/pokemon

Vigilia

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:22 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore kept his friendly smile, and allowed the girl to put distance between them. It wasn't too unusual to get a new trainer that was a bit skittish. Whatever the girl's reasoning may be, he did his best to tone himself down a bit so as to not terrify the girl right out of his lab. "You've come to the right place, ma cherie. Will you be wanting a starter, as well?" he asked, eyeing the prehistoric pokemon that the girl already had with her. The Amaura seemed to be comforting her, and it was nice to see such a bond, even before the girl had started her journey. "If you know which one you'd like, ma cherie, just give me your name and I'll go back to retrieve it and your pokedex for you." he added. Normally, he'd invite new trainers to follow him to the back, but she hardly seemed comfortable enough where they were.

kanna2012

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXFlora YukimoraXXXX

Company: Her pokemon Sapphire and Professor Sycamore
Current pokemon out: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item Count: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spelon Berry-- 3/15
Wild Encounters: 3
NPC Encounters: 3
Moving Location: 3
Berry growth 1: 3/25 --- Occa Berry --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flora was taking slow silent breaths to calm her nerves. Luckily it seemed that Professor Sycamore wasn't trying to walk closer to her which helped a lot. For the life of her, Flora never knew why she feared men to such a panicked reaction. She just knew that she couldn't handle being around men outside her family. Her brother, grandparents and cousins who were male were okay with her. Yes she was still a bit nervous around them, but she never reacted the way she did as she was now.

Luckily Sapphire had calmed her nerves enough by the time she heard Sycamore ask his question. She nodded as she nuzzled her cheek against her Amaura's head. Trying to relax. "Y..Yes...I...I was hoping..to...get a Fennekin. Sapphire here was a gift from my...grandmother so i wouldn't have to make it here...by myself.." she said timidly as she looked up towards Sycamore for a few seconds before looking back down at her beautiful prehistoric pokemon.

Hearing that the elder male would go back and get her items for her, She nodded timidly before going to sit down in one of the chairs near the wall. She then sat Sapphire on her lap which made the tiny pokemon nuzzle into her trainers lap and gently let out soft coos to calm Flora of any lingering fear and nerves. It worked greatly since it seemed to ease Flora deeply.

Rolls
none vs none

Round 1

======

Event Rolls
-- event

Pokemon/Bag/ect

Pokemon/Eggs

Pokemon Team

Sapphire
Ability: Refrigerate / Normal-type moves become Ice-type moves and do x1.3 damage
Experience: 3/15
Attacks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ~ ] Growl [ N/A ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lower targets physical attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ~ ] Powder Snow [ 40 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3/10 Chance to Freeze
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ N/A ] Thunder Wave [ N/A ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Paralyze opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ • ] Rock Throw [ 50 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Unhatched Egg 1

(None)

Pokeball/items/ect

Shard's Bag

x15 Star Shards

Berries Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: x5 :: Occa :: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)

Pokeball Bag

Item's Bag

User Image :: x1 :: Dream Gem :: This strange gem delves into the ancient past to a time called the Link-Cable to teach modem pokemon forgotten moves. Teach any 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation pokemon one move it could originally learn but has sense been removed from its move pool. Example would be Pikachu from generation one learning the then TM Payday.

TM's and HM's Bag

Evolution Item's Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: x1 :: Sunstone :: Evolves Gloom / Sunkern / Cottonee / Petilil / Helioptile

User Image :: x1 :: Giant turkey leg :: Restores 200HP. Activates at 25% health. Once this item has been used, it becomes a Thick Club.

Important Item's Bag

Unclaimed Items/pokemon

Vigilia

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore was a bit disappointed as the girl continued to be nervous, even not giving her name. Despite that, the professor still kept up his friendly demeanor. "Merveilleux~ I'll be right back." he told her, leaving to go to the back of his lab to retrieve a pokedex. He had one of his female assistants with him, and she ended up assisting him as the fennekin had burst from it's ball, causing a ruckus in the back. The fox just wanted to play, so it didn't seem like it'd be bad to give this one to the girl. It still didn't want to go back into it's ball, however, leaving Sycamore to carry it in his arms. The female assistant was amused, gathering up some pokeballs and potions as well as a pokedex for the newcomer before following Sycamore back to the front of the lab.
The fennekin wriggled in the professors arms, looking around before barking at the girl that had a dino with her. "Here, miss. These are for you, and if you could just type your name in here, you'll be all set and registered." the female assistant approached the girl, holding out the dex so that she could finish registering her. Once that was done, the dex was handed over to the girl, as well as the potions and pokeballs. "And here is your starter, ma cherie. They are a bit ... energetic today." Sycamore introduced the fennekin, who was chewing on their ball before they hopped out of the professor's arms, bounding over to the girl to drop it's ball at her feet in a playful manner. "I hope you'll enjoy your journey through Kalos, ma cherie~" Sycamore smiled.

Flora recieved:

level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Scratch - 40
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage

+ pokedex
+ pokeballs (unlimited)
+ potions (unlimted)

kanna2012
Also, before you leave the lab, I noticed you have your star shards on your profile page. Since you are new, you wouldn't have known, but you have to make a post in the Shard Bank quoting one of the mods to keep track of your star shards.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXFlora YukimoraXXXX

Company: Her pokemon and Professor Sycamore
Current pokemon out: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item Count: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spelon Berry-- 4/15
Wild Encounters: 4
NPC Encounters: 4
Berry growth 1: 4/25 --- Occa Berry --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flora had actually forgotten to say her name due to the nerves she felt. So she hadn't realized the professor still didn't know it. Sitting there near the wall, Sapphire gently cooed on her lap as she petted the prehistoric cutie. Her body relaxing when Sycamore said he would be right back with her pokemon and items before exiting into the back rooms of the laboratory once more. She kicked her feet silently as she felt her nerves disappear and ease once again return to her. Though when she heard the noises from the back room echo towards the one she was currently in, it did confuse the young lady since she didn't know what had caused it.

When she heard footsteps coming back towards the front room, Flora sat there curiously before her cheeks flushed slightly when not only Sycamore but a beautiful lab assistant returned with her items in hand. Blinking wide eyed, she looked up at the woman as she approached her. When the mention of her name came up her eyes blinked in confusion before she suddenly gasped at the realization she hadn't introduced herself. "Oh no!!....I...I didn't tell you my name did I....I.I'm sorry..." she said apologetically and full or anxiety as she held Sapphire close to her chest and tried to calm herself once more.

"I...I'm so sorry professor. M...my name is Flora Yukimora. I..I hadn't realized i didn't introduce myself." she said apologetically and a rather loud as she felt terrible for not mentioning her name. Though when she looked towards the professor her eyes were drawn to the little Fennekin that was in his arms who had then taken upon itself to jump out of his arms and make his way over to her. Her eyes sparkled as she sat Sapphire on the chair next to her and reached out to touch the Fennekin on its head. Gently scratching it behind its ears with one hand and picking up the poke-ball it had sat in front of her with her other.

"Your such a cute little fire fox~ And by the looks of it your a boy~. I'll name you Blaze. Is that one you like?" she asked curiously as she placed the poke-ball on her waist and then picked up the tiny little fluffy fox pokemon. The Fennekin let out a happy call before he was placed on her lap and gently snuggled into it while Flora turned to her items and started to put her potion's and poke-balls in her bag. She then took the pokedex and started to type in her name while she sat with her pokemon around her.

Rolls
none vs none

Round 1

======

Event Rolls
-- event

Pokemon/Bag/ect

Pokemon/Eggs

Pokemon Team

Blaze
Type: Fire
Species: Fennekin
Ability: Blaze / When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Trait: Brave
Level: 5
HP: 50/50
Experience: 1/15
Attacks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ç• ] Scratch [ 40 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ~ ] Tail Whip [ N/A ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lower targets physical defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ N/A ] Ember [ 40 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4/10 Chance of Burn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ effect ] Attack [ Attack damage ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. here

Sapphire
Experience: 4/15
Attacks:

Unhatched Egg 1

(None)

Pokeball/items/ect

Berries Bag

Pokeball Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Unlimited :: Pokeball's :: Effectiveness: Basic

Item's Bag

TM's and HM's Bag

Evolution Item's Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Unlimited :: Potion's :: Heals up to 50 HP

Important Item's Bag

Unclaimed Items/pokemon

Vigilia

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

The female assistant smiled and stifled a light giggle as the girl finally realized that she had apparently forgotten to introduce herself. Professor Sycamore ran one hand back through his hair while the other hand settled into the pocket of his labcoat. "It's alright, Flora, ma cherie. No harm done~" he assured her as she apologized and gave her name. "You must be anxious to start your journey. I hope you'll fall in love with Kalos like I did." the female assistant spoke to the girl with a kind smile.
"Ches!" CLANG!
Sycamore jumped a bit, startled as he turned to stare at the back of the lab once more, as it sounded like another starter decided to be rambunctious today. "Ah, Sera, please see Flora out. I've got to take care of that." Sycamore told his assistant before darting back towards the sounds. Assistant Sera nodded, then smiled once more after Flora finished putting her name into the pokedex. She gently took the pokedex back briefly to make sure that everything was all set before handing it back to the girl. "I'm sure your Blaze will be a wonderful companion on your adventure. Have fun and stay safe~" Sera told Flora once the girl was all set to leave.

kanna2012
You are now free to roam the region~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXXFlora YukimoraXXXX

Company: Her pokemon and Professor Sycamore
Current pokemon out: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item Count: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spelon Berry-- 5/15
Wild Encounters: 5
NPC Encounters: 5
Berry growth 1: 5/25 --- Occa Berry --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even though both Sycamore and his female assistant didn't seem to worried about her forgetfulness on her name, it still worried Flora. She had been raised to always introduce herself and the thought of not being able to do that due to her nerves earlier worried her deeply. Though when Sycamore told her it was alright and that there wasn't any harm done with not knowing her name she let out a sigh of relief and sat there finishing the typing in her pokedex.

She scratched Sapphire and Blaze on their head and neck and looked up at Sera when a noise came from the back of the lab and it seemed to cause the professor to head back to check it out. Her eyes looked worried before she blushed slightly when Sera said she hoped she would love kalos just like her. "I hope so~. I want to be a coordinator that could make my pokemon friends shine on stage." she said blushing happily before Sera took the pokedex and then returned it to her after everything was set.

When Sera walked her to the door, she was currently carrying Blaze in her arms while Sapphire followed behind her. Happily singing a soft humming tune while they waved bye to the assistant and went out of the building to grab her bike and make their way through vaniville town.

Exit to Vaniville Town

Rolls
none vs none

Round 1

======

Event Rolls
-- event

Pokemon/Bag/ect

Pokemon/Eggs

Pokemon Team

Blaze
Type: Fire
Species: Fennekin
Ability: Blaze / When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Trait: Brave
Level: 5
HP: 50/50
Experience: 2/15
Attacks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ç• ] Scratch [ 40 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ ~ ] Tail Whip [ N/A ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lower targets physical defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ N/A ] Ember [ 40 ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4/10 Chance of Burn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ effect ] Attack [ Attack damage ] ►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. here

Sapphire
Experience: 5/15
Attacks:

Unhatched Egg 1

(None)

Pokeball/items/ect

Berries Bag

Pokeball Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Unlimited :: Pokeball's :: Effectiveness: Basic

Item's Bag

TM's and HM's Bag

Evolution Item's Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :: Unlimited :: Potion's :: Heals up to 50 HP

Important Item's Bag

Unclaimed Items/pokemon

Vigilia

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
EZRA S C H L E H U B E R  
MOVEMENT 1/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 1/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 1/15 ;; ITEM 0/0
case ;; bag ;; dex ;; ping

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx - - - -  Kalos. What he would give to have some memory of his home region. But, better late than never, right? And, he could kill two birds with one stone by participating in the Kalos League while also becoming familiar with the spiderweb region. Walking into the local professor's lab with Trinity sitting comfortably on his head, the blond youth looked around for a few seconds before smiling a bit. For a lab, it was cozy. "Hello? Professor Sycamore?" "Prrriiiii~!' Ezra cringed a bit at the sudden shrill from Trinity and he looked up at the little Fairy as she giggled and flew into his bag to hide. She really had to learn what an indoor voice was. That hurt!

[ If this double-quoted, I'm sorry. Just wanted to change the colors so Trinity's speech doesn't blend in so much. ]
Trinity the Togetic {F} 100/100 | Lodern the Litten {M} 50/50 | Name the Species {M/F/G} 0/0
------------------------------
Leben the Xerneas {G} 100/100

10 [ 0 ] | 1/15 [ 1/10 ] | Super Luck | Hold Item
| Magical Leaf :: 60 (Unaffected by accuracy/evasion) | Charm :: Lowers target's physical attack two stages | Metronome :: 0-250 (10-sided dice) | Sweet Kiss :: Inflicts target with confusion) |

5 [ 0 ] | 1/15 [ 0/10 ] | Blaze | Hold Item
| ç•Scratch :: 40 | Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ~Growl :: Lowers target's physical attack one stage | Attack :: Stat |

Level [ 0 ] | 0/15 [ 0/10 ] | Ability | Hold Item
| Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat | Attack :: Stat |

10 [ 0 ] | 0/15 [ 0/10 ] | Fairy Aura | Hold Item
| Heal Pulse :: Heals half of target's health | ~Aromatherapy :: Heals team of status ailments | ç•Take Down :: 90 (1/4 recoil) | Aurora Beam :: 65 (1/2 chance of lowering attack) |

Vigilia

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

"Eh?" Sycamore's head popped into view from one of the doorways, his hair sweeping into his face a bit. "Ah, bonjour!" he greeted, brushing it away as he, in return, swept into the room with a welcoming gesture. "Comment puis-je t'aider? How may I help you?" he translated for himself, smiling warmly as he approached the trainer. He tilted his head a bit, then lifted a hand, tapping the side of his head. "Was that a pokemon I heard with you, by the way? A togepi or its evolution?" he asked curiously. He'd heard a sharp trill just before he showed his face... though lucky for him, it had been quieter for him than the trainer before him.

Sythril Vythethi
Sorry for the delay!

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:19 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
EZRA S C H L E H U B E R  
MOVEMENT 2/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 2/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 2/15 ;; ITEM 0/0

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxx - - - -  Sycamore didn't seem very busy at the moment, which was a relief to Ezra. He didn't want to intrude on the man's research or anything. The man greeted Ezra with the Kalosian language, but he may have forgotten to brush up on the finer points of it and only understood what "bonjour" meant. "Uh...." Ezra made a mental note to work on learning the language; if not for any other reason than to make an effort to know the culture. "Yeah, that was Trinity. She's hyperactive." "Pri~." Ezra smiled a bit when Trinity flew up and rubbed against his cheek affectionately before pushing her away gently, the Togetic flying over to circle above Sycamore's head in greeting. "Oh, right. I was hoping I could get a starter from you? A Fennekin specifically if there any available?"

[ It's okay. :3 ]
Trinity the Togetic {F} 100/100 | Lodern the Litten {M} 50/50 | Name the Species {M/F/G} 0/0

10 [ 0 ] | 2/15 [ 2/10 ] | Super Luck | Hold Item
| Magical Leaf :: 60 (Unaffected by accuracy/evasion) | Charm :: Lowers target's physical attack two stages | Metronome :: 0-250 (10-sided dice) | Sweet Kiss :: Inflicts target with confusion) |

5 [ 0 ] | 2/15 [ 0/10 ] | Blaze | Hold Item
| ç•Scratch :: 40 | Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ~Growl :: Lowers target's physical attack one stage | Attack :: Stat |

10 [ 0 ] | 0/15 [ 0/10 ] | Fairy Aura | Hold Item
| Heal Pulse :: Heals half of target's health | ~Aromatherapy :: Heals team of status ailments | ç•Take Down :: 90 (1/4 recoil) | Aurora Beam :: 65 (1/2 chance of lowering attack) |

Loonamist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore raised his eyebrows in delighted surprise as Trinity made her presence more known (and visible), his attention quickly drawing to her. "Bonjour, petit," he greeted, holding a hand up towards her, to offer. He turned back to Ezra. "Oui, but of course! I would be happy to. If you would like, I can also equip you with a pokedex and some items to help you get started," he offered, gliding over to a station to retrieve the aforementioned items. He placed them all on a trey and brough them over, offering them to Ezra, including the pokemon, as well as a pokedex, some pokeballs, and some potions, in case he were interested.

~ Ezra received ~

level 5
Moves:
Scratch
Ember
Tail Whip

National Pokedex
Unlimited Pokeballs
Unlimited Potions

Sythril Vythethi
Sorry for the delay!

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
EZRA S C H L E H U B E R  
MOVEMENT 3/3 ;; WILD ENCOUNTER 3/-- ;; TRAINER ENCOUNTER 3/15 ;; ITEM 0/0

xxxx - - - -  Ezra chortled a bit when Trinity promptly sat on Sycamore's offered hand, knowing full well she was more than capable of handshakes if she felt like it. He turned his attention back to the professor when he spoke and didn't even blink when the Togetic removed herself from the other's hand and returned to sitting on his head. "That would be handy." Ezra watched as Sycamore moved around the lab before returning with a tray holding the items the new trainer would need and the ball that held his Fennekin. He took the items with a small smile, bagging them before taking Fennekin's ball. Hopefully she would like him. "Thank you for the Pokemon and items, Professor." The blond winced when Trinity tugged on his hair, urging him outside so she could meet the newest addition to their little family. Giving a sigh, Ezra waved sheepishly to Sycamore before turning and leaving the building, quickly side-stepping out of the way when Leben lowered his head to greet him; if he hadn't, the Xerneas would have unintentionally headbutted him and that hurt more than Trinity's shrill.

[ Exit to Vaniville Town ]
Trinity the Togetic {F} 100/100 | Lodern the Litten {M} 50/50 | Feuer the Fennekin {F} 50/50 | Name the Species {M/F/G} 0/0

10 [ 0 ] | 3/15 [ 3/10 ] | Super Luck | Hold Item

5 [ 0 ] | 3/15 [ 0/10 ] | Blaze | Hold Item

5 [ 0 ] | 1/15 [ 0/10 ] | Magician | Hold Item
| ç•Scratch :: 40 | Ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ~Tail Whip :: Lowers target's physical defense one stage | Attack :: Stat |

10 [ 0 ] | 0/15 [ 1/10 ] | Fairy Aura | Hold Item

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image
Gιseʟʟex& Geɴevɪeve Beʟʟeʀose

Nobody can stand in our way to the top!...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Bellerose twins hurried towards Professor Sycamore's laboratory with great haste, or at least Genevieve did. Giselle seemed to be having a great trouble to match her sister's enthusiasm and speed. It felt as if her sister was some kind weaville that had been shot out of a cannon. "G-Genevieve! Wah-Wait up...Please..." The other twin gasped in between breaths before arriving at the entrance of the building. In front of the more timid girl laid her sister, filled to the brim with excitement. She brought her sister in for a hug, pointing at the entrance as a few shapes could be made from the windows. "Oh my beloved sœur, we'll soon be able to begin our journey to travel around zee world! Aren't you excited?~" Amber colored eyes gazed into her sister's, Giselle exhaling as she could just barely feel her feet from keeping up with her sister. It felt as if her legs were about to melt into the ground. "Ah-I'm excited as you, Genevieve, but at least try not to kill me before we depart..." Ending the embrace, Genevieve led themselves inside the lab, searching around for the professor as her sister quietly followed behind her during the search. "Profezor? Are you here? We've come to collect our first pokemon!"

The Heartpiercer Twins will show them all...

User Image

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:29 am
        User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        NPC: 01/15 X Wild Pokemon: 01/03 X Town Posts: 00/03 X Item Quest: 00/00 X Area Specific: 00/00 X OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxHeather & Lysander Blackwood

User Image

Lysander stifled a yawn as he dragged his feet across the street, headphones plugged into his music player and placed firmly over his ears. "Wah-wah-wah." He frowned and slipped one headphone off to look to the left, where he found his sister looking at him expectantly. "What'd you say?" he asked. Heather shook her head, grin visible, then chuckled, "I just said 'wah-wah-wah'. I wanted to get your attention." Lysander snorted and rolled his eyes at her reply, but a moment later he turned off his music and slipped the other headphone out of his ear in a grand gesture, "happy?" Heather took on a thoughtful expression and tapped her chin, "what do you think, Cadenza? Are we happy with this compliance?"

Immediately the older male looked down to the music sheet Spinda, who was happily teetering back and forth somewhat by Heather's side. "Daaaaaaaa~" he cried giddily, and Heather nodded firmly before she turned to look up at Lysander. "Good news! We are both satisfied with your actions," she answered, seriously, as if she was accepting some sort of resume. Lysander, to his credit, gave a very serious nod in return then turned his gaze upwards. "Guess we're here," he observed, jerking his head up towards the upcoming laboratory, notes of boredom and neutrality in his voice. Heather's eyes lit up at this news and with a squeal the girl spun on her heels, Cadenza quickly following her lead-- and nearly toppling over in the process. Once she was back on both feet the young girl grinned up at her brother, "aren't you excited!?" she exclaimed, clearly having failed to detect his excitement-- or lack there of. "You're going to get your first pokemon, ever!"

"Mhm," Lysander hummed, taking the stairs two at a time and stopping at the top to wait for Heather. "Ecstatic." Heather grinned cheekily before she pulled open the door, ushering in Cadenza first before she skipped in after him, leaving her brother to hold the door open and enter last. "I know you're kidding, but I'm sure you'll change your mind! This is an exciting time in our lives!" Lysander didn't quite see the excitement in this event, but to appease his sister he forced a half-assed smile--which ultimately ended in a grimace-- though he dropped his voice to accommodate their new settings before he spoke again. "It's just a pokemon, Heather. I've already got one," he replied then gestured towards the pokeball at his hip. Heather shook her head, loose strands of hair slapping at her face, "it's not the same though! This is a starter pokemon! An official pokemon from the regional professor, Augustine Sycamore, himself!" In response Lysander simply quirked an eyebrow, but after a moment he looked ahead and nodded his head. "Aw, would you look at that, someone's already here." He gestured towards the two young girls ahead of them, giving a large shrug. "Guess we've gotta come back later."

Heather crossed her arms over her chest, clearly unimpressed, but after a moment clasped Lysander's hand and began to forcibly drag him farther into the room. "You act like people can't get starters at the same time," she spoke through gritted teeth, straining at the effort of pulling her two hundred and eighteen-- an eighty-nine pound difference between the two--brother across the linoleum floor. Eventually Lysander gave in and picked up his feet, freeing Heather up to pull him a closer. "We'll just wait~" Heather sang afterwards, then crouched down to begin playing with her Spinda, keeping herself entertained and giving Lysander a chance to turn his music back on and slip his headphones in.

Active Party:

xxN A M E: Legato - Poppilo
                                                                      User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      L E V E L: 10
                                                                      G E N D E R: Male
                                                                      NATURE: Sassy: Performer; Loyal; Hesitant to battle
                                                                      ABILITY: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
                                                                      HOLDING: N/A
                                                                      ATTACKS:
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pound - 40
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image 100/100 HP | Status: None | 01/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 15 - Aqua Jet

xxN A M E: Cadenza - Spinda
                                                                      User Image

NATURE: Quirky: Energetic; Helpful; Affectionate
                                                                      ABILITY: Contrary: Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa
                                                                      ATTACKS:
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Copycat - Copies the last move used
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feint Attack - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 01/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 14 - Psybeam

xxN A M E: Cavatina - Treecko

G E N D E R: Female
                                                                      NATURE: Calm: Independent; Distant; Fearless
                                                                      ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                                                                      ATTACKS:
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pound - 40
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absorb - 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: (Priority +1)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 01/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 13 - Mega Drain

xxN A M E: Amp - Shinx

NATURE: Jolly: Carefree idiot, ferocious battler; Friendly
                                                                      ABILITY: Intimidate - Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
                                                                      ATTACKS:
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 100/100 HP | Status: None | 01/15 EXP | Next Move; lv. 13 - Spark

Bag:

Items:

Held Items:

Medicine:

Pokéballs:

TMs & HMs:

Berries:

Battle Items:

Misc.:

Badge Case:

Personal Items:
                                                                      Music Player x2 | Headphones x2 | Cinnamon flavored poptarts | Notebook

XTransceiver
                                                                      Mom
                                                                      Dad

Vigilia

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out