Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:23 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
Dude it's perfectly fine I loved reading it and I had a time trying to come up with the reaction. What find even funnier is that Renji will have her as a history teacher so this should be fun 3nodding

Oh god! xD i know the first thing he will say when he sees her too! XD
Either..
A.) Walks in: [sees her with a glareing expression] "...Oh, its just you ms.Molester." [takes his seat]
B.) Is already sitting: [Watches her enter] "By the by, i hear shes a molester." [glares but gives her a cockney lil smirk]

XD

Ramona: *glares* Xatu go stand by Renji there.
Xatu: -stares deep into his future space o-o-

Renji: -stares at her brain dead parrot-
Renji future is a very angry and dark one xD usually leads to him dieing XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:44 pm
Hey guys ^^ just thought I would drop in to ask how everyone is doing?

Are you guys enjoying the free RP time?  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 pm
shadowabyss1301

i gotta respect the fact hes trying REALLY hard to see the good in him when there really isn't any good XD

Even if there is no good to be found, he'll keep trying... at least until Renji tries to kill him or something. ;P

Shadow of Miracles

So far things have been interesting. Thank you for allowing us some free time.

Out of curiosity, can the Academy be reached on foot when traveling through the city or do the characters have to take he train to reach the school?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 pm
Hitsukei

Glad to hear it 3nodding

and the academy can only be reached via the trains yes.

I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but this train is special since it rides over water =D  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei

Glad to hear it 3nodding

and the academy can only be reached via the trains yes.

I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but this train is special since it rides over water =D

I had a feeling I read the preface for the train station right. ((probably should have had my character mention that to Renji))

Yeah, I noticed in the picture that you can see the tracks just poking up out of the water. I think it's cool idea to use a train like that to reach the mainland instead of a boat. Being on that train like that would be awesome - Imagine the sights from the windows. ;D Kinda reminds me of the Miyazaki movie; Spirited Away.

((Though, thinking about it. What wouldn't be awesome is if the train ever derailed itself. It would basically serve as your window-covered coffin at the bottom of the sea 0.o ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Hitsukei

Then he's gonna be digging a PRETTY damn deep hole, and its gonna kill him XD

Shadow of Miracles

yeah, i forgot about that, so my bad on renji first post lol XD

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Shadow of Miracles

it's been good so far. just wondering what the school opening ceremony will be like ovo
Hitsukei

Your group is probably the most interesting so far. I was laughing hard at Ichiro's positive opinion of Renji xD lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 am
Alexia SeeYa
Shadow of Miracles

it's been good so far. just wondering what the school opening ceremony will be like ovo
Hitsukei

Your group is probably the most interesting so far. I was laughing hard at Ichiro's positive opinion of Renji xD lol

XD i wasn't laugh, to shocked that for once someone TRYING to make positive logic in a character literally made from my anger towards everything XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:54 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Yeah, our group is kinda crazy. ^^; It is good to know that you find Ichiro's opinion of Renji as hilarious as I do lol. Ichiro is the complete opposite of Renji -- in fact, I think he's met his match xD.

shadowabyss1301

Yup, Ichiro has a positive opinion of Renji and is 100% certain there's some good in him. Ichiro's just chronically delusional. xP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:00 pm
Hitsukei
Alexia SeeYa

Yeah, our group is kinda crazy. ^^; It is good to know that you find Ichiro's opinion of Renji as hilarious as I do lol. Ichiro is the complete opposite of Renji -- in fact, I think he's met his match xD.

shadowabyss1301

Yup, Ichiro has a positive opinion of Renji and is 100% certain there's some good in him. Ichiro's just chronically delusional. xP

XD yeah, he may, key word... "MAY" have met his match... But you gotta remember, hes at 15% pure anger, hes not at the usual point of anger hes in 24/7 when hes usually used. Which is age 18-19 years old xD i have to limit this b*****d down 99.99% of the time but some times he does reach momentary critical moments which is not happy because Ichiro made him critical like 8 times XD.

Every time he reaches critical, his eye twitches which is me saying "If only he was the original renji, this be funnier, and Ichiro would have a broken part on or in his body XD"

And Renji DOES have good in him, always has, its just constantly ignored, its... Well the best example is American dads character Roger, his unconscious is jimmy the cricket and its like starving and a shriveled up corps of a body that can barely move XD

So in short... Renji Good side in... a few years.. Maybe a month XD... Scratch that, i give it a week xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:28 pm
shadowabyss1301

Holy s**t?! That's a scary realization. Had our characters been older, Ichiro would have had the crap beaten out of him, like eight times over 0,o. I foresee Ichiro landing himself in hospital during there later years at school xP

That explains a lot about Renji's conscience/moral compass xD (( Too bad Ichiro doesn't realize this ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:57 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301

Holy s**t?! That's a scary realization. Had our characters been older, Ichiro would have had the crap beaten out of him, like eight times over 0,o. I foresee Ichiro landing himself in hospital during there later years at school xP

That explains a lot about Renji's conscience/moral compass xD (( Too bad Ichiro doesn't realize this ))

So yeah, usually anger is always set so high the number counter would be a red lettered "Critical" XD could make a DBZ reference but that's to easy and cliche xD

And he'd he sent to the hospital a LOT but then again so would renji because he tends to ignore his body pain xD

oh he probably will at some point xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm
Okay everyone! Sorry for confusion and a few other things we haven't realized until now.

The fact is this: the school is located in an island which can only be reached through train only. The theads in all districts (Town Square, cafe, etc) are on the main land, NOT island, so it means that no walking from the said districts to the school 'cause that's like swimming hundred miles through the ocean to school and that's impossible.

We deeply apologized for any confusion we caused and will fix the problem as soon as possible. Actually we're working to have a map for the rp so that everything will be less confusing. Thank you for your patience!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:08 pm
Okay, just as a re-cap, here's a list of some of the things that have been changed/added since I've joined the guild. I hope this helps out anyone that's trying to keep up.

Note: Some of these things are not explicitly stated in the rules or settings.

THINGS WE KNOW NOW

• Students CAN ONLY take a train to reach the school (which is on an island).
• The city of Amphirite is located on the mainland.

• It's been at least 11 years since a law was instated banning young trainers from going on pokemon journeys under the age of 18.
• Students already know what dorm rooms they have been pre-allocated to.
• All the staff at Ordell Academy have been hired this year.
• Despite the widespread phenomena of trainers being kidnapped over the years, not all characters are connected to these tragedies. (In comparison, the prevalence of these kidnappings is not akin to how everyone in real life knows of at least one person affected by cancer).

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:13 pm
hello everyone. How are we doing ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games