Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

His left hand in his right hand, Light turned to Jaster. "I'm just saying that time travel almost cost me my hand. Sheesh, no need to put me on a hit list. Never liked time paradoxes much anyways. The only way to deal with that kind of paradox is to throw it into the rift it created but it's way too late for that. I sealed the bugger, so your watch is safe."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az
Souchi the 2nd
NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:26 pm
"thanks it helped. sorry about your hands and yeah if dk can fix my wings it be a big help. the longer my wings are out the more and more energy will burn." Kira picks up the gift for dk and her boyfriend. let me know what you think of the present when you can. until then i think i will need dk to look at them, this don't feel like they are broken but feel like the bone was shattered into pieces. "

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image

"Well luckily a paradox is needed for this." Diz said as the watch disappeared and a seal appeared on Jaecens arm. Diz's had stopped in mid air before him as he looked over at Kira with a nod. Kalen caught his and smiled. Shido was up higher in the tree adding more decoration.

Eclipse hugged sophia back and looked at the present she gave him as the one Kira threw at him floated the same way diz's did. "i knew you would you would like it...but when did you have time to get me anything?" He asked with a curious grin.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi entered into the Grand Hall, looking around, as there was many pathways leading to who knows where. "Where to go...where to." she honestly had no idea where to go next. She looked down at her map of the school, "According to this map, you could go almost anywhere from here...that's very useful." She looked up from her map, noticing some people doing...something, she couldn't really see from where she was. "Hmm, wonder what's going on over there..." she shrugged, and looked back at her map. She sees that the cafeteria is connected to the Grand Hall, so she looks for the path that leads to the cafeteria and makes her way there.
(Exits to cafeteria)

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"So where does it reappear?" Light asked.
Frankly, he had had enough with time/space, dimensions, and paradoxes, he himself had been trapped in one before he could seal the tear. Light yawned, his mouth opening wide and toothily to show cat-like teeth. "Anyways, I just got back. I think it's about nap time." He turned to start walking away and waved a hand behind him. "I'll be in my classroom, sleeping until some kids show up."
Replacing the glove on his still burning hand, he left.
[Exit to Room 118]

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az
Souchi the 2nd
NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:51 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
Kurai_18

Jaster made the pocketwatch reappear in his hands. He held it tight.
"to its current user....although there is one more but shes never used it....it was her father's..." he sighed, speaking of DK.

"dude, there should be a room in the back of the classroom that is set up for sleeping. Hell knows when I had to sleep there after teaching the class..."

"I...erm..." she smiled
"I got it for you when...." she looked up at him with big eyes.
"during that bad time that will never be spoke of. I got it for you then." she smiled
"it was also to get away from Kelina."

Kalena smiles and two presents appeared in her arms.
"that sounds painful, when I first became headmaster, I had a illness which robbed me of my legs....it took me a long time to get rid of it. Now follow me, Kira" she smiles and leads him to the music room

"Kira, don't be discouraged by how she acts around him. Shes really lovy dovy around him. She's been harmed by love before and im happy to see her happy....she needs it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image

"Heh oh your gonna love it when you see what i did to Kelina." Eclipse said with a grin as he opened the present to see what was inside.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:07 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

Inside was a keychain with a handcrafted gold heartless on it
"I remember when I met you, you were a heartless....Kalen and I were friends. It took me a long time to get anyone to make this." she smiled.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

'Of course...i had to keep an eye on here when she was in the organization...i lost my heart then and i met her as a heartless...that was so long ago.' He thought to himself as he took the keychain out with a smile. "Gotta thank the designer then. Its perfect." He said with a smile as he gave her a kiss.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:25 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

Sophia smiled and pulled up a piece of mistletoe and kissed Eclipse happily.
"I love you, and you mean a lot to me Eclipse."
]  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:08 am
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

User Image

Amu furrowed his brow as he felt the crystals somewhere near the school. He could hear faint voices in his head, causing him to feel a a wave of pain in his head. He grabbed his head and rubbed the sides, trying to feel better.

"You okay?" Yama asked his brother, looking at him in a worried manner. "You look like something's bothering you." Although timid, Yama was still quite concerned for his twin brother, following their mother into the music room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:22 am
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: cant move character right now, im on my tablet, but ill post there later today, as for shade, he is asleep.

umping down and landing on the ground, after finishing the tinsel. daxter walked up to kira and the presents. "heh, its very unlikely you could find the one thing I need for... what the hell?!?" daxter said, picking the smallest present for him, big enough to fit an object about the size of a soccer ball. he was completely surprised as he pulled out a oarngeish tan metallic ball with slight bumps on it. "but, how did? these things were destroyed along with my planet years ago, there shouldn't be any left, cause me and jak collected all one hundred and one of..." daxter stopped talking as he looked at kira, a wide grin on his face. "SWEET! I can finish the rift gate!" he yelled, slapping his hand over his mouth, knowing some one was going to ask what a rift gate was, but those who knew time travel would be surprised, sense a rift gate, capable of allowing a paradox to happen with out changing the future was only a theory to them, but to daxter. it was total fact.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image
┇ Ene ┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Her face filled with awe at how many rooms were in this place. The silver bullet whistle was held tightly in her fist and close to her heart as she walked into a Grand hall right out of a fairy tail. "Wow!" Her eyes glistened as she noticed the ginormous tree.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaster walked away from DIZ and started to open up his present that Kira gave him.

He opened it and smiled.
"oooohhh! This is sweet!" he pulls out a short sword that had a draconic emblem on it.
"and its perfectly balanced!"

Rose goes to Jaster looking at the sword
"erm....that's interesting." she smiled

Sophia goes to Daxter
"hey Dax. Oooo that's cool....whatever it is..." she laughs

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
┇ Ene ┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

She stayed along the edge and leaned against the wall. Ene noticed the tree more than the presents being handed out. "It's beautiful..."
Glowing with glee, she gazed at the tree.

Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items