Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:40 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at him for awhile, though she couldn't trust him, but she'll just have to believe him. She glared at him, "That better not be a lie..." but then her glare disappeared, as her expression turned normal. Then, something just came up, "That's right, we haven't exactly introduced ourselves properly," she tilted her hat at Light, also bowing her head, "I'm Tsuyoi Wroggi, teacher of Basic Sparring class..." She thought she should've said that earlier, but she could care less.
Wakai looked at Nami, confused as she could not remember what they were going to do earlier, "Nami, you know what we were going to do? Th-Then can you please tell me?" The hairband shot from Shinochi earlier had made her forget why they were here in the first place.

(OOC: Lol, sorry kalenakeeper sweatdrop )

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

"Aww man." The bell had caught them before they agreed to spar. And Tokio really was curious in what Oswald could do. He rested his hands behind his head, pouting. But, he got over it and took it like a good sport. "Lousy luck, huh? Well, I look forward to meeting you again Ossy." Tokio smiled, giving Oswald a sort of nickname. Unlike Tsuyoi, he didn't fangirl over the fact the Oswald was apprentice of the Great Master Yen Sid. In fact, he felt eager to see what Oswald was made of.

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM :: A Moment Of Courtesy
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin stood up and fixed his googles. "Light, Jaecen Light./ I'm the Advanced Sparring Teacher, sensei, Professor...uh..." He sighed. "The teacher thing really doesn't fit..."
"We were trying to get a pilot so we could go somewhere." Nami explained.
"Going somewhere without me? How rude! You'd leave your brother alone, in a place he barely knows. Why is life so cruel, sister." He stated rather dramatically.
she shut her eyes to slits. "Quit being a drama queen."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi scratched her head, "Some students call me miss or Ms. Wroggi," but she shook her head, "Thing is, being called those makes me feel old. I know students are just calling me that to be respectful but honestly, I'd rather they call me by my name." She overheard Tokio, "You guys can still stay and spar if you want, class is over but the room is always open for sparring!" she yelled over to him.
"Ah! That's right! We were gonna ask Shinochi to drive us, b-but she already left. And it'll take forever to find her because she could be sleeping anywhere by now." She held her head with both hands, "Auugh...why couldn't I remember..." she was rather frustrated with herself.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:27 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald gave a grin a** he pumped his fist. "sweet, so, how do you want to spar? first to knock there opponent out of the ring and to the floor wins, walls and ceiling are still in, and all skills and spells you know are free game?" Oswald suggested, hoping to really show off some intense moves like the thundagun blitz.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

T O K I O

"Okay, your on!" Tokio stepped onto the ring and posed himself into a fighting stance. He was prepared for whatever was thrown at him and would endure them with strategy.

BGM :: Training Field

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He stepped forward. "I can tell this'll be a hell of a match. Alright, how 'bout this. First person to land a blow on their opponent wins."
Nami shrugged.
Erin closed his eyes and rubbed his head. "Well, sorry for saying this but sometimes you're a bit of an airhead."
Nami slugged him in the arm. "How rude!"
"Ow! Tha's me bloody arm, ya she-devil!" Erin moaned.
She raised her fist again and watched Erin cringe. "Okay, I'm sorry!"

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:36 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald nodded and made his way to the center of the ring. once there, Oswald gave a smile and threw his fist to one side, summoning his keyblade. "I maybe small, but I can pack a punch." Oswald started as he then took a stance similar to Riku's and dashing forward, electricity slightly trailing off him, though it would take a trained eye to see it.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light stood beside the ring. "Alright, I'm judging. Start."

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image

T O K I O

"Very impatient, are we?" Tokio smirked, seeing as Oswald started before Jaecen had the opportunity to say start. He called the Keyblade, and held the weapon one-handed. Tokio could feel the presence of magic emitting around the armed rabbit. So, he'd better not stray too close or he might get electrocuted. He jogged forward, the Keyblade held at his side for battle. Picking up speed, he started lunging forward. "I may pack a punch, but I sure bring the pain!" Tokio intercepted Oswald's play on words with own, trying to sound as cool as possible. He swung the Keyblade with quick procession, and if Oswald dodged, Tokio would follow up with a chain of swings with adaptive strength behind them. To not injure his opponent, he used the blunt side of his Keyblade.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:28 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny

"bingo." Oswald softly stated, tilting his keyblade to block the strike, and then placing his hand near tokio's gut area. "blizzara!" he stated, letting out a blast of cold snowy wind at him, though he didn't even give time to see if the attack would hit or not, deciding to go on the defensive right away and began to parry each blow, though a few strikes hit, though oddly they didn't hurt. "come one tokio, it'll take more then that to make a dent on a toon." he stated after jumping back and taunting him to not hold back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio intercepted the Blizzara spell with a Fira spell, creating a puff of ash and dust. When the area cleared, he appeared within the smoke with the Keyblade rested on his shoulder. "Really? To be honest, I was holding back. I only used the blunt side of my Keyblade." This was only a spar after all. It was what Master Yata taught him. During a spar, one must always use the blunt side and be careful not to cut down the opponent. "Well, if you say so." He started his jog toward his opponent, and soon started dashing. Tightening the grip on his blade, he held the Keyblade alertly at his side. This time, he ignored the blunt side of his weapon and went straight to business. "Climhazzard!" He would chain together a series of threatening one-handed thrusts that literally cut the air for added effect and end it with a two-handed downward swing that would knock a regular opponent back.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny

Oswald followed suit and dashed forward at full speed, electricity sparking off him. as the thrusts happened, Oswald would take his keyblade in a back handed stance, angleing so that each thrust would slide off his key, then at the downward swing, Oswald then did an uppercut, intercepting Tokio half way. as the blades met, a gust of wind shot out, causeing any loose and light objects to fly into the air. "now this is more like it." Oswald said, having no problem holding the strike back. he then jumped back and then tossed his key at Tokio, then did something unexpected, he ripped his own arm off and threw it like a boomerang, electricity sparking off it. and right before his keyblade struck tokio, Oswald summoned it back as a surprise boomerang arm came into view.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio's eyes widened as Oswald took off his arm and used it as a flailing attack. That was a good strategy, but that wouldn't help the fact that it could be countered. "Reflect!" Tokio summoned a barrier around him, successfully blocking the arm boomerang. As the arm boomerang back its owner, the shield vanished. "Not bad. But, two can play at that game." His energy began to rise, making his entire body glow. Firmly gripping the handle of his weapon, he swung a high speed energy slash that jetted towards Oswald. "Blade Beam Attack: Autumn Rain!" The slash projectile scattered into a vast mass of smaller slash projectiles that were the size of raindrops.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light looked at the attacks they were using. "Seriously, all ya gotta do is hit your opponent once. Someone hit someone!"
He bent down to the ground and pulled out a marker. He started to write a barrier rune on the ground. "Geez, you're gonna destroy the place." He murmured.

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items