Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:21 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Kalena unsummoned her keyblade
"does your mother still live by any chance? Most of us here...well....are orphans or we left home on our journey only to find ourselves here."

Rose blushed at Kalen's remark.

Kalena shook her head
"Kalen, you think you are not like him but you two are still more alike than you know" she sighed, remembering all the times the guy she was talking about snuck into Rose's room, and then each morning when Kelina would try to murder him.

"No, not on campus grounds, Kalen. Yes, I redesigned the dorms, but no, I kept the girls and boys dorms separate. You do not want to know how many blood baths I had to prevent the last time he snuck into Rose's room in the middle of the night. Kelina may tolerate you but do that and ..... well....no matter how powerful you are, if she can't do the job, she'll probably hire others to do it for her."

Rose gasped

((yeah I don't wanna get in trouble so I did separate them once again. At least on Academy grounds...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:55 am
User Image

(how will you get in trouble? Your the captain. Just make the pg-13 rule.)
"I can handle myself. Also stop comparing me to Leon. Its not like i'm his reincarnation or anything." Kalen said with a huff. "Also yeh my mother is alive. I send her letters every now and then back on Destiny islands. Don't know about bro tho."

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:03 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
((true but at least, dormitories at the academy, I think it may be best, other places....meh))

User Image

Rose smiles
"sweety, she was talking to Wakai about if her mom was still alive. But that's still nice to know, maybe I can meet her one day" she giggles.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:08 am
User Image

"Oh right." Kalen said then took a moment to realize what she just said. "Wait...did you just call me sweety?" He asked with a bemused smirk.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 am
Kira rams in the door disregarding what Dk said about her being with a new student " after all this time i have finally found one of the three! i should thank Dk for helping me with grudge' he draws his special blade "you are the reason i hate keyblade holders! do not think you will get away with the crime you committed so long ago i will make sure justice is served if it were not for you and him my life would of been a peaceful one! you only saw me as a weak boy and thought i might be of only small use to you back then but you never saw my powers nor did you see any of my combat i trained years for this day to come and the hour reckoning is at hand prepare yourself because i will not say it again nor will i let the injustice you did to me be unpunished!" Kiras blade begins to bleed

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Rose giggles
"yep, something wrong with that?" she grinned.
"I mean, you are my boyfriend."

Kalena looks at Kira, she was confused. She didn't remember what happened to him for him to be so angry at her.

"Kira, what did I do? The last I saw you was on Tagonia, I left the portal open, why didn't you follow! I left it up to you!" she said.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:36 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

"you know what you did do not try to lie and play innocent in front of them i stepped threw your portal only to appear on the other side alone and then attacked and left for dead because of YOU! if my master had not saved me my life would have come to a end! ENOUGH TALK! " Kira holds up his blade and rushes at her and swings his blade with enough speed its lights on fire on its own "you will pay for your crime!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kalena actually looked shocked
"what!? No! That portal should have taken you to Dk's place, a mansion in twilight town! I don't know why it didn't work for you" she said, honestly not knowing what went wrong.

She summoned her keyblade and blocked the attack
"god, I really don't know what happened."

Dk entered the room but decided to let the fight happen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:51 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

"LIER! " he said in a powerful roar Kiras are dark red filled with hate and anger. there is nothing she can say that will change his mind " i am going to make sure you and vento pay for what you did! Kira swings his sword above his head and smashes it into the ground and a massive rosary surrounds Kalena "Dark Rosary! the rosary glows black as it preparing to let out a massive discharge of a powerful fire and darkness attack

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:58 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kalena took the full blunt of the attack. She had darkness resistance but not as much as most people would have
She screamed from the pain, she was trying to hold back her power. She knew Kira needed to vent, but this really hurt.

"Headmistress!" Rose ran to Kalena going to hit Kira.
"leave her alone! She says shes innocent."

Dk grabbed at Rose
"Rose, hes in a rage, when a dragon gets in a rage, you cant bring them out without exhausting them. She can take it."

"are you joking!? that's darkness!! Total darkness! He's going to rip her apart!"

"no, she wont be 'ripped apart' as you say, hurt badly, but not ripped apart."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:26 am
User Image

"Darkness? That's my forte." Kalen looked at Kira for a moment before looking determines and drew of his right sleeve all the way up to his shoulder revealing a dark tattoo along most of his arm. One his arms turned black as the dark tattoo moved and started enveloping his arm fully turning it into a giant black claw. (you ever play prototype? think the claw arm cept all black.) He then charged forward before Dk could stop him. He bawled the claw into a fist before launching himself into the air prepared to hit Kira with an strike from above.

Kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:29 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

Kira spits out blood from using the dark rosary its a spell that hurts its caster after its used "You refuse to fight is this another insult to me and my power! i will show you! " Kira knows casting two dark rosary can be dangerous " i may get hurt from this next attack but the reward for it is worth the risk!" another massive rosary surrounds her "this attack will force you to defend yourself because if you don't it is likely to cripple you! Ultimate rosary!" it begins to glow and the ground shakes as it builds a massive amount of fire but just as he is about to use he falls on his knees he lost to much of his power from Blazes Poison earlier the rosary disappears and he is breathing heavy "why did i run out of strength now of all times so this is where i meet my end i can say i have no regrets"

User Image

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:37 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

User Image

Kalena didn't move, not even to defend herself. She was holding herself back from fighting him.

"kira, stop! She's not going to fight you because your enraged. Mabye she truly has no idea what happened! Its not like us to abandon anyone in need"

Kalena was silent, she was bleeding heavily as well, but she silently kept her eyes on Kira. They were soft but she truly didn't understand.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
NinjaDragon66

Kira gets a little bit of strength back and uses a black flame to grab the man in the air and throw him into the ground. "fights over man i do not have the strength to fight anymore from the poison i was hit with earlier. as for you i can never forget what happened to me but now that i am calm i can tell you are telling the truth i was blinded by rage so it clouded my judgement all these years and i even master a skill that is able to kill mass amounts of people when used the right way looking back on that it seems it was pointless. the time after i was almost killed it seems i made so many mistakes all just to get justice that did not even exist."

User Image

VezsperKnight

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas