Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:01 am
Update - January 25th, 2007

Thanks to Yayoi, the basket has a cert~ *w* heart

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:31 am
Update - January 31, 2007

Thanks to Yayoi, and her lovely tagging skills. Slytherin's cert is updated!~ heart

User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:33 am
A clash between two houses
[ Horses: Slytherin - Gryffiene ]
Link: Here!

Last Current Roleplay:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 pm
Clashing Cruelty
[ Horses: Nemesis - Slytherin ]

Last Current Roleplay:

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:36 pm
Update - February 12, 2008

Khan & Auma won Ameh's breeding raffle <333

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Update - February 13, 2007

Auma is pregnant @___@;;;;!!

User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a rare occasion, when most of their tee pee occupants were gathered in one place. However, it seemed that this occasion has been met, when each of their occupants turned up one by one, whether or not it was for their reasons or another.

An unfortunate occurrence -- Khan thought sourly. He would have to break the news soon, or he would never hear the end of it.

"Welcome back Khan!" Onatah said, trotting up to him with a affectionate glance. "Pfft. We could have done without that here. " Slytherin commented snidely to the other stallion. "That? I'd hate to ask, but pray tell what makes them different?" Khan asked with a pointed stare at the other occupants. "Simple. Even though they are inferior to me, they have some remnants of a breed within them. You however, are a lowly regular." "Then, Septimus.. and Anubis?" Khan raised his eyebrow, as he asked.

"Did I hear my name?" Septimus said, walking into the clearing. Anubis trailing behind her, snorted. "Do you have a radar, or something of the sorts? I swear, you always hear when others are talking about you." He mockedly gasped. "Stop that." Septimus delivered a blow to his shin as Anubis was quieted by the throbbing pain. "For your information, I heard your name also."

".. You were called into this matter, thanks to Slytherin. Something about breeds?" Helios's voice broke into the conversation, as he gave affable smile to everyone in the group. "Oh him?" Septimus said airily waving the matter off. "Slytherin always insults. Why do I bother to care anymore?.. Now you, Helios is a different story." Her voice changing to a seductive tone, as she siddled up to him.

"Yes. I know. I've insulted you so many times, and it doesnt seem to stick." Helios gave a dry smile, walking over to stand next to Onatah. Onatah welcomed with with a friendly nuzzle, listening to the conversations around her.

Khan had been silent for the remainder of the time, trying to come up with a way to introduce the topic. Deciding that there was no other way, than to be blunt with the truth. Clearing his throat, "I-I'd like to make an announcement."

"Khan. Did you just stutter? I do believe that was the first time I've heard you." Septimus said, reveling in his discomfort. "Stop that. I do think that it's not making the situation better." Anubis scolded Septimus. Giving him an innocent look, she asked "Got over it, didnt you?" .. 'Yes." Anubis replied testily.

Slytherin gave an impatient grunt. "Stop wasting my time, you low breeds. Get the announcement over with, before I decide to make you my next meal." Slytherin snarled, tossing his head.

"I'm a father." Khan blurted out.

The announcement was met with a chorus of silence as everybody tried to process it. "Oh dear.." A concerned face was accompanied with Onatah's response. Septimus was a bit more .. expressive. Rolling in laughter, she gasped "Haha.. you .. finally did .. it, .. didnt.. you?" and burst into more laughter. Anubis was smiling ironically at her reaction. "Good for you." He replied as he lifted his gaze from Septimus. "I dont care about those affairs. Unless you'd like to offer me one as breakfast?" Slytherin's teeth showed as he curved his mouth into a grin.

"Hell no." Khan wasnt surprised. It was Slytherin. Slytherin, being the Kalona he was was expected to answer that way. "Its nice to know I have your support, ol' slyth." he flashed a grin, that was bound to make the green kalona irritated. Slytherin didn't fail to disappoint, as he snarled in anger.

"You havent impregnated a mare before now? I'm surprised it wasnt sooner." Helios rolled his eyes ignoring the other commotion. "But I take that to mean, we wont be meeting the unfortunate mare?"

"Hell no." Khan remarked, irritatedly. "D'you think I want her to meet .. Slytherin?" He casted a stare at the brooding kalona. "or even that for that matter?" His glare fell upon the laughing mare, whom Anubis was watching still.

"I see your point." Helios could imagine.

Well, it wasnt the worst reaction.

WIP post for khan/auma pregnancy announcement sad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am
Update - February 17th, 2008

Khan & Auma baskets have arrived!

User ImageUser Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:39 am
When Spring comes
[ Horses: Onatah - Dietrich ]

Last Current Roleplay:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:15 pm
Update - April 17th, 2008

Septimus & Anubis won Nerpin's breeding raffle!

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:21 pm
Update - April 21st 2008

User Image

An unexpected pregnancy! *w*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:02 pm
Update - April 25th, 2008

Septimus x Anubis Baskets have been posted ;;;; <3333

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:05 am
Update - April 29th, 2008

Baskets are certed!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

/honestly, they have a STORYLINE OK

Each are complete with their own tragic history

First Basket
(owned by Lilwerewolfgirl known as (honestly, idk. FILL THIS OUT LATER) - This had the unfortunate (or most fortunate) accident of being cared by the mother the LEAST. With nothing, not even a second thought, she left it out in the barren desert in the middle of nowehere. Thank the gods, Anubis was able to find it and deliver it to his other human owner, the person known as lil. he couldn't bring it home, honstly because Septimus would be ENRAGED if to ditch it and find it back again. Honestly.

Second Basket
(Owned by Ameh (dumbo) and Sai (reaaall smart ) - Trotting by, she (seemingly) spotted another basket by this strange person's teepee. Justifying her loss, with the dear thought that her basket could perhaps be friends with the other basket remaining! In reality -- she thought it would be funny if the baskets could be considered to MULTIPLY, one basket was there at first, and there suddenly appeared two.

Third Basket (Owned by the owner of d00m known as Nerpin) - This was the most of her troubles. Lugging it around (unnecessarily she knew to be), grew quite tired after disposing of the other two baskets. with all of her strength and might, she threw this last basket towards the most random of teepees. However, according to these actions, it has been recorded that this foal almost died prematurely (while still in its basket. What a young age!) but was saved by ??? ?!

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff