Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Edible Creations 2 || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Making his way through the streets of the village he soon was able to follow the sounds of the party to the edible creations, two. Yea the name messed with him too. Assuming the two were still with him he smiled by the door,"Welcome to the party." Pushing open the door he chuckled as he called out,"Whats up you drunk bastards!" To which he was greeted with the usual resounding cheer. Goddess be praised he loved this place. Passing the young and very beautiful waitress, Naiomi, he waved,"Usual pint in the usual place, and whatever these two newbies want." Facing the crowd of people he called out loud and quite proud,"We got two new gennin folks! Make em feel welcome you lousy layabouts!" While it was true he gave the men and women in the bar a lot of crap but he would gladly give anything and everything, even his life for any single one of them. Plus it did not hurt that the great majority of them were also shinobi.

Passing through the crowd he shook hands, patted shoulders, exchanged greetings and salutes with glasses from the various patrons he passed on his way to the balcony section. It was his favorite spot for two reasons. First he had a clear and unobstructed line of sight to the door. Second he could allow the atmosphere to surround him, suffuse his soul, up here. So taking his seat around at the table he motioned for them to sit as he put his thick, heavy boots up onto the railing and his arm onto the side rail. Tucked into this corner of the balcony, over looking the bar, the world was alright to him.

"So tell me Miss Mizuki. How does a girl your age only just now graduate from the academy?" Granted it was a question he had gotten several times but he was a special case given that he didnt even actually go to the academy. Hell he wasn't even born in the land of lightning.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 590 / / 590 x > Stamina : : 510 / / 510 x > AC : : 22150 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                    > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:49 am
User Image It seemed their dear kage liked to make an entrance. Mizuki had never noticed before but whether that was due to her being busy or simply not paying attention to the man was anyone's guess. "Something sweet with at least a percent by volume of thirty five please~" Any bartender worth anything would understand she wanted some kind of cocktail with sugar coming from a fruit juice or other source, it was as much a test as it was an order. At least the bar was quite lively, she'd been too busy with academy homework to enjoy such places in the past. A nice change of pace to be sure.

Their leader's choice of the high ground was good one, not just because of their sight line or whatever personal reasons he might have. No it was because his subordinates could see him and such things helped to raise men's spirits. That and so too could the bar see when their drinks were empty. For her part Mizuki took a seat and gingerly crossed her legs so that one foot could hang in the air to occasionally rock back and forth like a cat's tail. "Hmm well it's partly because it took some time to get the clearance for training. Before she sent me away with a trading group I lived with my mother at a brothel waaay out in the sticks of this land for ten years. Hard to verify who a b*****d says she is under those circumstances. But it's also because I didn't want to leave my dear Kane-kun behind. He's been following me since we first met on the road to this village. Without me I'm afraid some other temptress might make better use of him~." Mizuki was smiling but her body language in general, and how she had behaved around both Kaneo and Shiro previously should suggest that she and Kaneo were not a couple. Rather, this was simply how Mizuki spoke. More than likely having to do with growing up around nothing but pillow talk. Almost like an accent if you would. "I'm a little selfish in that regard I suppose."
Azeiel The Risen

Rocket Punches

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:29 am
User ImageUser Image

___Kaneo seemed rather unconcerned by Mizuki and the Raikage's running conversation. Instead, he followed in their wake, hamming it up as much as possible. Complements, winks, a few good-natured mutual flirts, a high-five or two. He might have continued schmoozing it up too, but someone mentioned drinks. He had his go-to drink of course, simple and straight forward, but he was feeling a bit adventurous, well, most of the time. "Surprise me, thank you." He cooed to the waitress as he followed the two up the stairs. As the Raikage didn't seem terribly interested in him, Kaneo perched himself on the balcony rail itself, waving down at one of the young women he'd been flirting with even as Mizuki mentioned her selfish nature. He got a coy look back, to which he responded with a broad smile before turning his attention elsewhere. "Oh, I do fine for myself when you aren't around and you know it, Zuki." People watching was always entertaining, and the people in this particular part of Kumo seemed interesting enough to fill a night if necessary.

Stuff here eventually

Azeiel The Risen

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

When his favorite waitress delivered their drinks he took a sip of his beer and smiled,"Stick it all on the tab." Turning his attention to Mizuki he listened as she explained her late entry. At the same time it explained so very much of her personality and behavior. Though those were still traits he could more then put to use. Assuming she was ok with it anyway. Though he could not help but chuckle at her last bit,"Nothing wrong with being protective of your friends."

Taking another sip he pulled Kaneo's file from his jacket and tossed it onto the table,"So tell me young man. What about you? Its rare, but not exactly a bad thing." Tapping the file he continued,"For the record I dont much approve of genjutsu users, though I do for approve of anyone who follows the way of the sword. For the record your trainer will be a man named Soraru. Hes a samurai from the land of iron. When it comes to the sword theres nobody finer in the village."

Facing Mizuki he added in,"And yours will be a woman named Natsumi Himura. Shes our other resident sensor. So she can probably give you a hand refining your abilities." He had no intention of organizing them into squads until they were ready for actual combat and work. He had learned from the past that such actions were often detrimental to the growth of shinobi. So he would keep to the "build squads as needed" system.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 590 / / 590 x > Stamina : : 510 / / 510 x > AC : : 22150 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx

Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:53 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

Entering an establishment once more as he usually did, Toso would remove his coat revealing the undercoat beneath it. The transformation was always so surprising for people who usually saw him adorned in the penguin-esque attire where he often appeared to waddle or shuffle rather than actually walk. A majority usually assuming he was fat underneath it or at least somewhat chubby. Of course anybody who TRULY knew him such a figure is not allowed for a person who practices the art of buki and ken jutsu. Suffice to say though his back was still lumpy. What with his giant brush on said back and the now newly added two scrolls with their sashes. His Uzumaki mask loosely strapped to his head beneath the hood.

As fate would have it Toso's assumption was correct. Here was Shiro, Shiro was here, Shiro here, that he was, indeed. Having switched from his normal lenses to the light diffraction lenses in his case due to the prior set cracking he'd enter the establishment fully. A simpler term of course was sun glasses, and sun glasses inside an establishment unless you were an Aburame would probably come off as a bit unnecessary to most. Shiro seemed occupied with two others. Would it be rude to intrude? Had that ever stopped him before? Of course not.

With long steps almost creeping like Toso would appear to be advancing in a strange manner. Strange enough to garner some stranger looks. Realizing this he would utilize the simple shadow stealthing technique taught at the academy to vanish momentarily and reappear. Sitting opposite of the good ol newly appointed Raikage. "And, you'll find nobody better with a Brush than I bloophoop. A little interjection to truly signify his presence "Hope I'm not intruding bloop." It would be at this moment the assumption he too was part of the group would be made and the expressionless man would be asked for his order. "Salt and a water bloop." This would be marked down as a margarita and a glass of water. No normal person would be asking for table salt right? Although Shiro would know from a time ago before his promotion that the man whom now sat next to him took a shaker of table salt and filled a pitcher of water with it and drank it as if it were normal.

"I've a need for you to be in the know of something before my excursion. Bloop" One of the mans tentacles made themselves present coming out of his sides. To most shinobi this wouldn't draw attention. But to some it was an interesting thing few tend to see now and then. The tentacle would scratch the mans head in pondering although Toso's actual expression didn't change. "I'm sure you came here to relax bloop and not tire yourself with Ah, work bloop. So I'll be a good pal bloop and save it for after you've lost a little tension. bloohoop. Who are your accomplices? Are you two timing our friendship with another trifecta. Are Unk-nee and I being replaced in our friendship triangle? Bloop. Shiro-nii you cad. bloop." While this was intended to be a joke every word that came out of Toso's mouth always sounded the same. Flat, monotonous, with a lack of context that made you wonder if he was actually serious. Of course at the same time he showed no fear calling the Raikage in front of several patrons.

Chakra:445/445❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:430/430❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Many Arms of the Squid
                                                                  As the Hojo cultivated and developed the realization that multiple crude arms could instead prove just as an effective tool for preserving their extensible limbs came to light. However these extra limbs were intentionally made imperfect as they were easier and less excruciating to produce. They bear even more of a resemblance to their pacted brethren in the sense that limbs produced this way do not have digits and are instead nubs not unlike tentacles.
                                                                  • This Technique can be trained up only to the user's maximum body rank.
                                                                  It can then be retrained at each body rank increase the number of limbs.
                                                                  • Each Rank of [ Many Arms of the Squid ] confers an extra appendage that may extend from one's back, sides, or neck. The appendage is retractable capable of hiding within the body and may extend up to 10 yards away from the body. This appendage however, cannot form hand signs.
                                                                  • If an appendage is lost, the only way to recover it is with the Hojo technique [ Arms of the Squid ] which makes them just as precious as one's current limbs.
                                                                  • The appendages for the most part can be considered tentacles, these appendages feel pain as any other appendage, these appendages have a unique benefit of being treated as [ Whips ] for whip oriented Bukijutsu.
                                                                  • These appendages are severely disadvantaged using taijutsu that requires, hands, fists, or great feats of physical strength resulting in [-2 Rank Detriment] to the technique it's used in conjunction with.
                                                                  • Using these appendages with Taijutsu that grapple confers a [+1 Rank Bonus] to the grapple and sustaining the grapple.
                                                                  • These appendages can be used in conjunction with Hojo clan [ Sticky Fingers ]

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  1-[Contents]: [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]: N/A
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 pm
    User ImageUser Image

___"Understandable." Kaneo mused half-heartedly as the Raikage expressed disdain for his area of specialization. "Genjutsu is, after all, just a bunch of silly pictures." He added with a coy smile as he took a sip of something tart and light as a summer breeze. "As for why I'm only just now graduating, well, when your clan is scrubbed from the history books of the land they came from and you get dumped in an orphanage in another land, it tends to shallow your trajectory a bit." His arm made a relatively flat arcing motion as he took another sip of his drink, golden eyes flicking their distinct oroboros pattern in the village leader's direction. If he was in any way perturbed by his lot in life, there wasn't even the slightest hint of it in his demeanor. No signs of rage, no guilt, sorrow, just a relaxed, contented air.

He was about to make some joke about Mizuki when another guest joined them. A guest who blooped after each sentence. How odd. Kaneo simply put on an amused expression and kicked his legs a little over the edge of the balcony as he watched, occasionally partaking in his drink as the man tumbled off topic and into a far more thorny territory. The young man gave his attractive partner a joking eyebrow raise as the conversation steered into triangles, the most interesting of social shapes.

Stuff here eventually

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0
    PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:12 pm
    User Image "Kane-kun~ you're so cute when you talk about being exotic" Mizuki joked about his clan's lack of individuals. Like with her own history, much of it was just history that had no purpose being dwelled upon. True Mizuki was the daughter of a whore and worked in a brothel for several years but that had never stopped her from dreaming. The same was true of Kaneo she imagined, even with no family the boy had been seeking a new life all the same as her. In that way they were kind of like siblings in fate. As if to draw a perfect context for comparison the new comer was quite foreign to Mizuki compared to Kaneo. The strange manner in which he spoke was quite off putting. However his tentacle did catch Mizuki's watchful eye. "Say have any of you heard of that painting called 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife'? It's quite an intriguing~ piece of artwork" she said with a wink to Touso. While waiting for a response Mizuki took a sip from the delicate looking glass that contained her drink. The shape of it was contoured nicely and suited her quite well. As for the actual drink it had a pleasant hint of cherry and it's pink color matched her lips. The flavor was just as nice and perhaps when she knew more of how this little celebration was going to go, she'd have to swallow the rest.
    Azeiel The Risen

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

[Minor edits: sorry for the double quote]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:21 pm
    User ImageUser Image

And so his friend finally joined them. Taking a long swallow out of his mug of beer he began,"Toso this is Miss Mizuki, and Mister Kaneo, two new gennin to the village. Foreigners like myself." As he spoke he gestured to the two in turn before continuing,"Mizuki, Kaneo this is Toso, one of my Chuunin. Able to be promoted if the rumors are to be believed. As for why they are here, well, what can I say. I like to get to know the people I will be fighting next to one day. Bonds formed in peace make for strong swords in war after all. Speaking of Miss Unki she will be joining us after she catches some much needed sleep." Pulling his boots from the railing he sat up, somewhat formally, with the exception of his arm over the back of his chair. The position caused a bit of the upper edge of the giant tattoo on his back to become visible under his shirt.

Brushing his hair back he absently pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it with a flick of his lighter. Taking a drag he held it in his lungs for a moment before blowing the smoke upwards and way from the group,"Alright what do you have in mind Toso? How many shinobi will you be taking? How long will you be gone? Where are you going? Finally when will you be back?" The timing of whatever he had planned was atrocious but if he knew full well Tosa was not the kind to waste time or resources. Beneath all of the odd behavior and personality ticks, Shiro knew full well the man was exceptionally intelligent.
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:16 pm

User ImageUser Image

Face still flat as ever showing a lack of any significant reaction aside from a sudden arsing of the eyes into a partial squint. "I have Indeed bloop. It's quite the tale. I'm not much for the classical style of the way back then bloop. Several Hojo have debated whether or not the tale holds actual relevance as to whether or not it was the first instance of romance within the clan. bloopah. Cephalopod semantics aside. Hojo historian's are still trying to find a connection if any. bloop" Mizuki might as well have attempted to be flirtatious with a rock. Apparently the tale rife with tentacle innuendo was actualy quite the historical piece of artwork to the squid. Additionally he would make the knowledge of his clan known at the same time. If she truly wanted to challenge herself she'd first have to find a way to penetrate this pale faced mans stagnant persona.

At this point the margarita and water were placed in front of him. A little speck of indication via his eyes shifting momentarily. This was not the table salt he requested. Ah, but there was salt around the rim, oh well. His one tentacle moved towards it while the man himself remained still. Wrapping around the thin base. He would bring the fruity drink closer to him carried in the air being readied to be drank from. Shiro then began to give the squid praise. Albeit he felt it undeserved. "I'd swear you're trying to flirt with me Shiro-nii with all this undeserved praise bloop." Toso would then begin to use his real hand. He would then begin sticking inside of one of his large coats sleeves. A little rummaging and then out came a piece of paper.

"Since you're in such a hurry to get back to work bloop. Here you are." Placing the paper from one of the many sheets he'd collected from empty atlases and the like upon the table it would be revealed to be a map. A rather detailed one at that, it covered mountainous regions and the like. "This is a route to Endaishima, bloop. I'm providing this with intentions that it can be utilized for future trade between our village and the settlement. Seeing as whilst I'm there I'll see about establishing some commerce bloop." Toso would let Shiro eyeball the map as he continued to talk.

"As for mission details, said should have been in the submission. Then again it was submitted before your reign. So far it's Unk-nee and two others. Bloop You'll notice Endaishima takes three days by land and one by sea. Although the sea route is somewhat treacherous. The south sea is too shallow for most ships to safely tread and the east and west are protected by guardians bloop. I intend to inform said guardians to allow safe passage of Kumogakure ships on my arrival bloop. Ah, if Kumogakure has any ships you could send one. bloop. If all goes well we may take the sea route back to Kumogakure. bloop." Suddenly Toso's vision shifted to Mizuki and Kaneo before his body jiggled like jello in an odd manner.

"Bloop this must be boring you, here I am ruining the liveliness and mood with all this mission talk bloop. It would be now that Toso would begin bringing the margarita to his lips to ingest. However, if Shiro remembered and caught him in time would he stop him? After all before when they first met he had said that him and his family had been expressly forbidden from any alcohol consumption in his home village. Toso of course was unawares that the content in his drink even contained alcohol to begin with. He knew what ale and beers looked like but a fancy looking drink like this seemed like it could pass for a flavored tropical drink.

Chakra:445/445❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:430/430❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

• Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ Many Arms of the Squid
                                                                  As the Hojo cultivated and developed the realization that multiple crude arms could instead prove just as an effective tool for preserving their extensible limbs came to light. However these extra limbs were intentionally made imperfect as they were easier and less excruciating to produce. They bear even more of a resemblance to their pacted brethren in the sense that limbs produced this way do not have digits and are instead nubs not unlike tentacles.
                                                                  • Each Rank of [ Many Arms of the Squid ] confers an extra appendage that may extend from one's back, sides, or neck. The appendage is retractable capable of hiding within the body and may extend up to 10 yards away from the body. This appendage however, cannot form hand signs.
                                                                  • If an appendage is lost, the only way to recover it is with the Hojo technique [ Arms of the Squid ] which makes them just as precious as one's current limbs.
                                                                  • The appendages for the most part can be considered tentacles, these appendages feel pain as any other appendage, these appendages have a unique benefit of being treated as [ Whips ] for whip oriented Bukijutsu.
                                                                  • These appendages are severely disadvantaged using taijutsu that requires, hands, fists, or great feats of physical strength resulting in [-2 Rank Detriment] to the technique it's used in conjunction with.
                                                                  • Using these appendages with Taijutsu that grapple confers a [+1 Rank Bonus] to the grapple and sustaining the grapple.

~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:58 am
    User ImageUser Image

___Kaneo raised his glass in Toso's direction as he was introduced, and shot Mizuki a flirtatious smile as she complimented him. "Were I only as charming as the lovely Mizuki, perhaps I could pull it off without a word." He said as he continued sipping on his drink and musing about the content of the Raikage and their more direct superior's conversation. A little bit of information piqued his interest. Never one to interest himself in political machinations of a grand scale, preferring instead to spend his time being completely incorrigible, Kaneo had all but missed the details of the Raikage position changing hands recently. Apparently, very recently. So much so that a mission about to take place had been submitted before the village's current leader had even taken power. He'd assumed that whenever he heard such news he was a few weeks behind. That sort of thing tended to happen when you classmates were about a half decade your juniors. Though he supposed that explained all the commotion around the village the other day. The remainder of the conversation was rather droll, something about setting up a trade route. Why they needed four people for that was beyond him, but also hardly worth bringing up.

"Oh, I can't speak for Zuki, but don't mind me." Kaneo said with a bashful chuckle as Toso took an interest in them. "You've got things to do, places to be, and my drink's still strong so feel free to take your time."

Stuff here eventually

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:30 am
    User Image Fortunately for both the squid man and Mizuki's patience her flirting was more similar to the man's bloop tick than it was her trying to violate some terms of service with sweet lovable tentacles. At any rate she was not perturbed nor frustrated by his academic tangent. Quite the opposite really it was fascinating. While he spoke she traced the rim of her glass with a single finger to help herself listen better. However hearing the minor details of some mission that she more than likely had no part in was not within the purview of Mizuki's interests.

Returning Kaneo's smile with her own Mizuki was rather quick to state her own desires after the man broached the topic. "Personally I'd rather go get hands on♪ with this Natsumi Himura that daddy Shiro mentioned earlier." Whether Mizuki meant training or other things might have been a tad ambiguous but then she spoke a very contextual language to be sure. Based on her not being in Shiro's lap at the moment the woman more than likely just meant training.
    ""

Azeiel The Risen

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:45 am
    User ImageUser Image

Taking the map when it was proffered to him his mind set about analyzing it. Overall the mission was one that he would approve. More trade would only help the village, though it would depend greatly upon what exactly it was that they had to trade. Kumo had literally, it all, metals, arms, raw lumber, ships, weapons, food. What could Endaishima provide that they did not already have? Though that was a matter for another time.

Once Tosa had finished his briefing shiro nodded and took another drag of his smoke,"Alright, your mission is approved. Get it done and get back here safely. You do this without screwing up and I'll have enough reason to promote you. I want you all back safe understood, things are about to get really busy around here." Exhaling the smoke upwards again he smirked,"Oh and Tosa, dont drink that. You and alcohol do not mix."

Turning his attention first to Mizuki he sighed,"Dont call me daddy unless your sittin in my lap or you want me to adopt you." Taking another sip of his beer he smirked,"Natsume is either in the dojo training, or at the dragon working. Which works for you two." Addressing both he reached into his jacket, pulled out two small wire bound bundles of ryo,"A thousand each. Get to the Blue Dragon and gear up. Coms and arms mostly. I will need you two combat ready within the week. Like I said," His smirk turned almost wicked as he finished,"We are going to get really busy soon."

Facing Kaneo he nodded,"If your looking for a spar, there are a couple of new gennin like yourself in the dojo sparring with swords. You might be able to find an opponent there." With that he picked up his mug of beer and quickly proceeded to down the entire remainder like a bloody professional.
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Naomi Tenshu

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:06 am
    User Image Mizuki laughed rather deeply at Shiro's comment to her before she followed his lead and knocked the rest of her drink back in one go. A small dribble of the pink liquid leaked out from the corner of her mouth. Setting the drink down she was quick to stand and lean forwards towards Shiro, "Don't leave a girl an open invitation when she has work to do. That's terribly cruel~"" A single finer wiped away the drop of liquid before she licked it clean with a single stroke of her tongue. Lips parted slightly from the act she leaned in further towards Shiro before they rapidly changed into a smirk while her hand grabbed one of the bundles of ryo. "One day I just might take that invitation~" she spoke softly before blowing him a kiss. Slowly her torso leaned back until she was standing straight again with a big smile upon her soft face. All in all she had quite the reason to be smiling like that now. Money, an assignment, and of course her commander wasn't a total hard a**. s**t was good.

As Mizuki walked away from the table her a** was of course swung back and forth within her tight hip hugging pants just for show. At least until she stopped and looked over her shoulder at the trio of men, "See ya at the emporium Kane-kun~" With that she slipped into the crowd and left the bar.[Exit]
    ""

Azeiel The Risen

Rocket Punches

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:40 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Ah, this contains alcohol? Bloop. I appreciate you looking out for me Shiro-nii." placing the margarita down Toso would then watch the impassionate exchange between Shiro and the new genin. Then directed his eyes towards her exit. A small half smile as he looked to Kaneo "You're girlfriend has quite the charm doesn't she? Bloop" The squid jumping to the conclusion the two were an item.

On that topic he'd again find himself addressing Shiro. "Careful Shiro-nii don't go sinking my ship yet. I'll be sure to tell Unk-nee she has competition bloop." Toso seemed to be on a spree with implied and desired relationships. This was likely the first time Shiro would hear from him that he believed Unki and him could make a good couple. "Assuming someone doesn't steal her away from you first. Bloop" the squids glasses glinted briefly. Perhaps it implied something, perhaps it didn't. The topic would then change suddenly back to business.

"Speaking of. Bloop. The mission is actually placing Unk-nee in the position of squad leader bloop. This is just a hunch and baseless assumption but I feel she felt her promotion a bit rushed. Bloop. I feel placing her in a leadership position for a simple mission such as the escorting my family may be just the reassurance she needs. Bloop." Toso was only making this assumption based on how he felt after his promotion. "I'd hardly say tagging along and killing two birds with one stone would be enough warrant another promotion. Maybe if something catclysmic happens along the way. Bloop. Perish the thought. being told of another promotion for himself he spoke more of being undeserving than sounding excited for the possibility.

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ Many Arms of the Squid

~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:39 am
    User ImageUser Image

___Kaneo swirled his drink for a minute after Mizuki wandered off; flipping through the ryo and absentmindedly listening to the squid man, or whatever he was, before downing the rest of his liquor and slipping off the rail. It wasn't a terribly long drop, and he landed comfortably below, heading out the door to stock up as instructed. [/exit]

Stuff here eventually

NecroPlant

Azeiel The Risen

Naomi Tenshu

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games