Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Krad Hill Encounters (Still Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:21 am
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
Well I would be very thankful for that help. I was going to go with a two weapon fighter and the standard rogue.

If so, this is what I would do with your abilities

Advanced (4 RP): Prerequisites: Advanced or monstrous power level; Modifiers: Pick either mental or physical ability scores. Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to all of those scores, a +4 bonus to one score of the other type, and a –2 penalty to one other ability score of the other type.

Or you can go with one of the other one's I said earlier. Which were...

Flexible (2 RP): Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to any two ability scores.

Can you do both of these or just one

Only one, you can add another +2 to any stat for like 4 I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:27 am
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
Well I would be very thankful for that help. I was going to go with a two weapon fighter and the standard rogue.

Advanced (4 RP): Prerequisites: Advanced or monstrous power level; Modifiers: Pick either mental or physical ability scores. Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to all of those scores, a +4 bonus to one score of the other type, and a –2 penalty to one other ability score of the other type.

Flexible (2 RP): Members of this race gain a +2 bonus to any two ability scores.

Though, I can find nothing in the rules against picking both, I am going to side with Vulgar on this one.(Meaning the dm can say otherwise, if you can catch her on a good day.) Besides picking one makes it easier on which stats to increase, and future racial options(plus 2 racial points every following level)  

Xun Ira

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:20 am
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium

Though, I can find nothing in the rules against picking both, I am going to side with Vulgar on this one.(Meaning the dm can say otherwise, if you can catch her on a good day.) Besides picking one makes it easier on which stats to increase, and future racial options(plus 2 racial points every following level)

Then I think I have a idea on how to to do this so it works out for my character  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 am
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium

Then I think I have a idea on how to to do this so it works out for my character

Just remember you can't have more traits than you have normal, non bonus-ed, feats.  

Xun Ira

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:15 am
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium

"The next step is to choose your race's qualities. You must select an option from each of the following quality categories. Qualities or aspects of qualities often serve as prerequisites for racial traits."

First of all this is a flat out one.
But also, its part of the racial qualities, like size, base speed, etc.
Every one of the categories you only choose a single one.

Also, if you look at the Racial Traits page you will see that the very first selection are for stat bonuses.
What would be the point in spending 4 on each of those when you could basically get the same effect by getting multiple different ones from the racial qualities page?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:16 am
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium

Just remember you can't have more traits than you have normal, non bonus-ed, feats.

I know  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 am
TheVulgarUnicorn
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium

"The next step is to choose your race's qualities. You must select an option from each of the following quality categories. Qualities or aspects of qualities often serve as prerequisites for racial traits."

First of all this is a flat out one.
But also, its part of the racial qualities, like size, base speed, etc.
Every one of the categories you only choose a single one.

Also, if you look at the Racial Traits page you will see that the very first selection are for stat bonuses.
What would be the point in spending 4 on each of those when you could basically get the same effect by getting multiple different ones from the racial qualities page?

I'm still new to the whole racial points thing and honestly I would prefer to sink them all or at least most of them into ability scores but I might increase my base land speed the only problem is it will have to wait because I'm at work and on my phone which doesn't work well with myth weaver.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:04 am
Really?
I thought it was really fun.
I mean cmon...
You get to do crazy s**t...
Stats are boooring.  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 am
TheVulgarUnicorn

"Now I see it" Says the blind man....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:32 am
xD
Anyway
My character is a CREEPER  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:18 am
TheVulgarUnicorn
xD
Anyway
My character is a CREEPER

How so? a warrior with a bodyguard, who worships an old deity and believes there is no concept of good or evil, honor or... harmony or discord... I don't see a creeper, only a non-divine zealot for her deity.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Oh no not cause of that.
Shes a creeper cause shes a creeper.  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:45 pm
I'm almost finished with my character. I will be done tomorrow afternoon I swear. The only reason it is taking me so long is I have been in the process of moving and between work it just messed up schedule sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:17 am
Xun Ira
saint odium
Xun Ira
saint odium

They are not racial traits that you can pick up like feats but Ability Score Quality traits of which you can only have one.  

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Liquidor

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:30 pm
2_phatian
TheVulgarUnicorn
saint odium

If your characters are ready to go, quote me with a link to your character sheet and I'll see about adding you in. I'm looking to continue the story on Monday.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff