Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:19 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Mano
Desired Class: Lancer going down the Melee Hunter path
Current Location: Mano is in Tale, along the ocean North of Yera at the moment but can be moved around if it will make it easier for the quest planning staff.
Journal: [x]
RP 1&2: [1-2] Mano & Kyrian (( M:23 K:23, DONE ))
RP 3: [3] Mano & Aaran (( M:11 A:11 ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( Word Event Prompt VP, DONE))
Journal Entry 2: [2] (( 1252 Words ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( 1127 Words ))
Journal Entry 4: [4] (( Class Affinity Solo ))

Quest Prompt: Mano is looking to get a trident, so that he can be a fisherman like his father and older brothers were. He was once trained as an assassin in Oba, something he is looking to put behind him to obtain a simple dream. Not sure if that helps or not? I am really up for most anything though! <3
Items:

~ Simple Trident: His weapon of choice.

~ Other: I'd like him to keep fishhook necklace, please! It means a lot to him! Thank you <3

Body Type: I'd like him to keep the same sort of lithe, swimmer's build that he has now, please! He might put on more muscle later, as he gets more training with his weapon, but presently he will remain about the same as he is currently.

Preferred Artists: Kana Style 1 or Kana/Jay collab, really whatever is easiest for you two at the moment. No rush with any arts for me though since I know you two are busy. <3

Livestreaming:I'm cool with LSing, I hope I am on to see it! <3

Mano can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:34 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Ouen
Desired Class: Lancer (Rider)
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: Link
RP 1: What are you doing?
RP 2: A rescue party
RP 3: Spring showers (VP)
Journal Entry 1: In the name of art
Journal Entry 2: Tonight we ride
Journal Entry 3: Winter is coming (VP)
Quest Prompt: I want Ouen to get mad. I feel like that's what he needs to grow up, he needs to get angry at something. And possibly punch people. Or whack them with sticks. Probably because they insulted his pride/capabilities, but also maybe because they're just being jerks (possibly to other people). I'm looking for kind of... dubious morality here, like the other person really being a bit of an a**, but also maybe Ouen taking things a bit too far. Also need to nudge Ouen out of Jauhur, get a lance, and also I need him to get a tattoo. Those are not necessary, just possible details.
Items:
simple lance: weapon
dancer's ribbon: red sash (oban) around his waist. tattered at edges, as he sliced it off a larger piece of fabric. could (optionally) have fragments of some pattern/embroidery
shaving kit: stubble/short beard refspiration
tattoo kit: something on the shoulder (like on facial hair ref dude) and possibly extending down sleeve/side, ideally figurative (not abstract/tribal) -- maybe like, jungle/forest/moon/radaku themed.
bandage: artist's choice really. he's a rough-and-tumble guy, he's gonna get hurt.
gorogorum scale: very light armor, like a gladiator shoulder thing
shoes: long but light boots -- thin sole, toes exposed, probably some strappy bits

Body Type: Lean, sinewy, tall. Have a picture of this dude again -- but prolly skinnier (that would be him in the next stage i guess).
Preferred Artists: kaname423 (either style) / kana+jay collab <3
Livestreaming: Ok if you feel like it~

Ouen can find his quest here.

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:59 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Yithiron]
Desired Class:[Pickpocket (Bandit) ]
Current Location: [Tale]
Journal: [URL Link]
RP 1: [ Reqs 1 and 2]
RP 2: [ Reqs 1 and 2]
RP 3: [ Req3]
Journal Entry 1: [ Solos link]
Journal Entry 2: [ Solos link]
Journal Entry 3: [ Solos link]
Quest Prompt: [I want Thorn to be pickpocketed himself while he is not in his theifly disguise, he will pursue the theif and explain to them why it is not proper to steal food or medicine (a belief instilled upon him by his father), coin and the occasional knickknack are the real prize. He has to convince the other theif to at least recognize why he deals like that, and to keep his true identity safe as he had to reveal to this stranger what he was to get his point across.]
Items: [
Dye x4 to turn all of his clothes black
Simple Dagger
Belts x4 three around his waist and one going diagonally over one shoulder
Sharklike tooth necklace(matori in origin? )
necklace x2 -> made into thick leather bracelets single sharklike tooth on dorsal side of each
Fetish x2 into leather upper arm bands also with matori sharklike teeth
Bag (squarish type not squishy)
Sheath
Ring – black obsidian on pinky finger]
Body Type: [Tall as a prentice Yithiron will now be extra tall and well muscled but not really heavily as he has to still be somewhat flexible in his movements]
Preferred Artists: [Kana/Jay collab, kana, jay]
Livestreaming: [Watching would be fun smile ]
Edit: Ref pic for facial shape(if possible) and the other side of his head Linky

Yithiron can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:50 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Serr
Desired Class: Pickpocket (Bandit)
Current Location: Tale, Yera more specifically.
Journal: x
RP 1: x
RP 2: x
RP 3: x
Journal Entry 1: x
Journal Entry 2: x
Journal Entry 3: x
Quest Prompt: Shortly after his first successful robbery, Serr decided he would seek out a mentor/gang before he tried anything more dangerous. He found both in Jyn, an accomplished and ruthless Shifter thief. She sent him on an initiation mission with several of her underlings, but when he got greedy and stole something Jyn hadn't planned to take, she followed him back to his miniature hideout, stabbed him, and took most of his meager hoard as payment for endangering her people. Serr vowed to exact revenge, and the time has come for him to do so. I would like to see Serr confront Jyn and get his things back, as well as have him take some of hers. He's going to be leaving Yera after this for a while, so if more happens to him to force him to go, that would be fine but unnecessary.
Items:
    reference

Change of Clothes | pants that are something like what's pictured. they don't have to be exact by any means! basically stronger material at the knees for bending and climbing and knee things, and lightweight, textured material for everything else. all i ask for certain is that they mostly be a darkish green. he can keep the sash and belt from his prentice art too, if you'd like c:
    First Aid | a dagger puncture scar on his left side, as pictured
    Obsidian Ring | a carved, wooden ring on his right pinky, as pictured

Also, he'll be using a pair of Simple Knives. Pay no attention to the dagger!
    Also also, I didn't buy a hair item and am not suggesting it be down because it's down in the reference. That was just an experiment!
    Yay!

Body Type: Lean and muscled, like he was as a Prentice. (I'd also be giddy with delight if he wasn't looking at the "camera" but you can do what you want and I will be more than satisfied fffff <3)
Preferred Artists: Anyone!
Livestreaming: Yup, go ahead.

Serr can find his quest here.

Smerdle

Scamp

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Ujana
Journal: Boop!
RP 1: Ujana/Uquin
RP 2: Ujana/Padma
RP 3: Spring Showers VP (With Pahana)
Items:

Reference

Dye x8: Covering my bases for the entire outfit and all the designs. |D
Cloak x2: For the outfit.
Fetish: For the armlet (See reference)
Shoes: For her shoes (See reference)
Dancer's Ribbon: For a sash/belt tied at her hips (See reference)
Niiribi Root + Comb: For a super long braid and wavy bangs (See reference)
Sewing Kit: For a CC pattern on her wrist bracers
Piercing Kit: For some small piercings on her ears and a nose stud. (CC style/piecing colors)

- I'd like for her to still have the green streak in her hair, but I would like it to "continue" through her braid for this stage. Just the one streak.
- If possible, I'd like her to have muscles and a generally buff appearance. This girl defines herself through her workouts and physical ability, so it would make sense if she were "bigger" than others.
- She's very busty! I'd like that to be shown in this stage. |D

Preferred Artists: Scarlett Arbuckle, Kana style 1
(I know Scar is listed as unavailable, but since they are our twins I wanted to see if she could grow them! If not, that's fine. ouo)
Livestreaming: Absolutely! ouo Stream away!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:24 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Padma
Journal: x
RP 1: RP
RP 2: Event
RP 3: VP from posting in the meta
Items:
Hopeful outfit design
I don't want her to have any cleavage to speak of XD Almost flat. razz
Resistance Token - used to add a Matori blue color in somewhere on her clothes
Cosmetics - Some subtle eyeshadow, matching her clothing - pink ?
Fetish x3 - Ear cuffs on upper part of ear - 2 on right ear one on left.
Necklace - an accent necklace, CC. If you can't think of a design I can find one? ovo
Shawl - for the puffy cloth on her arms.
Dancer's Ribbon - for cloth on her hips.
Shoes
Dye - One of the articles of clothing should be a pale, pastel pink (not hot pink like her hair). Which one is CC for design.
Comb + Styling Shears - Hair - I want it to look thick and poofy, like in the reference?
Toolkit - anything on her outfit that can make it clear that she enjoys sewing? Like needles stuck into the cloth around her waist with thread, or something like that~
Nail and Body Paint - pale pink nails
Preferred Artists: Me, or Kana, Style 1. I ask that whoever does Ujana also do Padma, if possible.
Livestreaming: Yuss ovo

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 pm
((MIDNIGHT IS ACCEPTABLE OKAY.))

Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Werymn (he will be changing it to Teslaron this stage)
Desired Class:Collector (Treasure Hunter)
Current Location: Sauti
Journal: Boop
RP 1: As All Adventures Start
RP 2: Rain VP
RP 3: Spring Showers VP
Journal Entry 1: One and Two
Journal Entry 2: One and Two
Journal Entry 3: Class Affinity
Quest Prompt: I'm down for anything. He's in Sauti, still trying to make his way to Zena. Still has a letter from his boyfriend he hasn't opened. He is not particularly strong mentally or physically. Doesn't get along with others. Steals in his free time. Complains in his other free time. And he's a horrible, dreadful tease.
Items: Ref - up to your interpretation =w=
1. Simple Dagger - held in a sheath so high up on his thigh that you're really gonna hafta be creative to make it show, since it's... under his shirt thing and he's not wearing pants??? (so it isn't entirely necessary if you aren't up for that =w=).
2. Sheath - for dagger. Black leather in color.
3. Change of clothes for the new shirt/tight kimono deal thing he's sporting
4. Traveler's scarf - for the twin-tailed scarf around his neck
5. Gloves (???) for the weird... sleeve deal he has going on
6. Dye x3 - so scarf can be black and sleeves can be black with aqua/teal trim
7. Dancer's Ribbon - for very bright sash
8. Shoes - artist's choice
9. Second Change of Clothes??? I'm down for like... stockings/leggings if it looks good. XP
10. Bag ??? Scroll case? If it looks good again. >.<
This is all very confusing. Go forth. I trust your judgement and will be happy to buy whatever you need to make him have an acceptable appearance. =w=
Body Type: Skinny like sticks that will shatter if you look at them too hard.
Preferred Artists: Kana~ In whatever style she desires.
Livestreaming: However is best for you is fine by me~

Werymn can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Teiluj
Desired Class:Healer (Scholar)
Current Location: Ast; Jauhar
Journal: X
RP 1: [Jauhar] The price of freedom (Nkole//Teiluj)
RP 2:
[Jauhar] Falling for it all (Nkole//Teiluj)

RP 3: [Jauhar] Ast Markets (Isaris/Issaly/Teiluj/Virian)
Journal Entry 1: Solo 1 and 2
Journal Entry 2: Solo 1 and 2
Journal Entry 3: Path choice
Quest Prompt: QQ I'm so bad at these
Items:
Comb (Isaris braided some of her hair. And a few beads ere added as well by her mother. if I need a fetish for the beads please let me know)

Piercing Kit (Because of her friendship with two Alkidike twins Teiluj has a pink cuff added to her right ear. As a memento and a friends forever type thing.)

Body Type: Slim
Preferred Artists: Kaname
Livestreaming:Tough call... if you do I would like it only if I'm online. >.> i'm so selfish that way.

EDIT: This will be the second growth with Starline, so does that mean that the kinfa is also now fully grown?

Teiluj can find her quest here.

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:06 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Syqvara
Desired Class:Spirit Worker (Shaman)
Current Location: Tale
Journal: Journal
RP 1: Walk in the sand
RP 2: Walk in the sand
RP 3: Sibling Bonding
Journal Entry 1: Class Choice
Journal Entry 2: Rainy Hour
Journal Entry 3: A Familiar for all time
Quest Prompt: Something that helps her to come to terms with fighting. She is currently with a bandit group, if that helps. Or anything shamany, really.
Items: Belt - A simple belt at her hips to keep her capris in place.
Necklace - I would like for there to be a simple necklace with a blue kinfa feather on it to be around her neck.
Body Type: She is small, but in this growth I would like for her chest to have gotten bigger and some curve to her hips.
Preferred Artists: Jay, Kana (Style 1), or collab
Livestreaming: Would love to see her streamed if possible.

Syqvara can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:16 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Tera
Desired Class: Healing, going down the book wielding path of Scholar
Current Location: I think Jay and I determined that their families are currently living in a small town along the Oba/Matori border. He can travel a little ways though if that helps with quest planning.

Journal: [x]

RP 1: [1] Tera & Kyruie (( T:12 K:13, DONE ))
RP 2: [2] Tera & Kyruie (( T:10 K:10, DONE ))
RP 3: [3] Tera & Kyruie (( T:15 K:15, DONE ))
RP 4: [4] Tera & Kyruie (( T:16 K:15, DONE )) (( Linked the 4th RP as well since it's Kyruie greatly influencing Tera's other ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( Word Count: 1176 ))
Journal Entry 2: [2] (( Word Count: 1194 ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( Word Count: 1041 ))
Journal Entry 4: [4] (( Word Count: 1190 )) (( Linked the 4th since it's sort of his class decsion one. He isn't sure what he wants to do so his father found some teachers he can learn from and figure it out which leads to a vague idea I have for a class quest for him. I hope it works? If not I can try to do another solo with him trying to figure it out himself. *nods* ))

Quest Prompt: At the present ICly Tera doesn't know what he wants to do, all he knows is that he wants to do something helpful. His father is going to send him to a pair of teachers, one a warrior and one a mage, to figure it out with them. If the quest could be something about that? If not that then I am really up for anything at all. I love the quests that I get from you guys! <3

Items:

~ Basic Book + Prophet's Staff: His weapon of choice plus the accessory that goes along with it. Is there anyway that the accessory could be an intricate bookmark for the book? If not then the normal change up in the books colors is cool by me. ^_^

~ Comb: To change his hair style up a bit since his mother would see to it that his hair was neater then Tera himself kept it. I was thinking the top be something like this if that isn't too complicated. The rest can either be in one thick braid or loose. I will leave it up to the artist to decide though as I am good either way.

~ Sachel: One he has over one shoulder, filled with various spell books that he will haul around with him, trying his best to learn from them. If it could appear packed full/heavy that would be cool. <3

~ Other: The artist can keep the necklace and headpiece that he is wearing if they like or remove them. I am good either way. Whichever the artist that does his art feels looks better overall. <3

Body Type: Tera will pretty much keep a similar build to how he was as a prentice. He's a light weight, magic user sort, so maybe the same sort of thin body type as Takoda at the same age.

Preferred Artists: Kana/Jay Collab (love this team up so hard) Jayoku, or Kana 1. I know that the contest is ending soon and there will customs you guys are doing so I don't mind waiting and Tera's art coming after the customs. It will give me plenty of time to work on his quest which I will be taking slowly since I want Kyruie to grow before Tera. ^_^ <3

Livestreaming: Sure! I will try to be online for it! Though I always tend to miss my own stuff. LOL

Tera can find his quest here.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Ingwe
Desired Class:Guard(berserker) ]
Current Location: He is traveling from Yera to Jauhur/Neued.
Journal: >3<
RP 1: Rain and Bandits
RP 2: Partner in Crime
RP 3: Fight in the Market place VP with Sy
Journal Entry 1: From one trouble to the next
Journal Entry 2: Path begins + Seduced into joining for a 1k total
Journal Entry 3: Class : My fists are the weapons

Quest Prompt: Hmmm... um......
Items: Traveler's Scarf: a purple/gold scarf to match Talin's (probably about his neck.)
Sewing Kit #1: to add design to scarf!
Sewing kit #2: add something to pants...gold decor
Dye #1: for color of scarf (just making sure <3)
Dye #2: : dye pants to a burnt umbra/orange/red. or a tan color... (I will leave exact color up to artist so they can make a color that looks good on him. What I picture does not always turn out good so.. artist may change pants color.)
Bag:
Tattoo Kit : something to match the ones on his legs/face on his chest.

Body Type: Keep him slender and lanky <3 If you could do your best to keep his features sweet looking too> HE STAYS bald! Though it's really not bald, its just shaved.
Preferred Artists:Kana style 2 (I really want that style because it matches Elf's who drew his original... and it seems the best way to keep his sweet features~) If not then Jay/kana colab.
Livestreaming: Surprise unless I'm on~ XD

Ingwe can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:27 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:[Virain]
Journal: Journal Link
RP 1: Ast Markets
RP 2: A Chance Meeting, 20 posts each counts as two RP's
RP 3: ---
Items: None
Preferred Artists: Anyone who is available
Livestreaming: Surprise!

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:13 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Tahigwa
Class Promotion:Warrior (Amazon)
Current Location: Andile, Jauhar (Will not be travelling outside of Jauhar due to the current world events)
Journal: Here!
RP 1: Meta
RP 2: Tahigwa/Rishima
RP 3: Tahigwa/Joweese/Zahra
RP 4: Spring Showers (With Joweese and Zahra)
RP 5: Did you hear? (VP)
Journal Entries 1, 2, 3: The Things I Come Home To! (380), As A Sister Should (413), A Plea For Support (569)
Journal Entry 4, 5, 6, 7: Jagged And Jaded (492), Wrong Path Crossed (978 ), Sweet Revenge (477), No Fear, No Face (460)
Journal Entry 8: Okay, so, these are mine? (926)
Word count for solos: 4695/3000 words
Note: I know Tahigwa only needed three solos, but with all of the things that happened to her through this stage, I felt the need to include everything I wrote for her.

Battle 1: Meta
Battle 2: Tahigwa vs Vollerei
Quest Prompt: Tahigwa is absolutely livid about the extremists, she wants them dead and gone and refuses to calm down about the situation. She dealt with an attack from some racist Sisters in a solo where they made threats against her mother, Nyah, and a good chunk of her family. She's absolutely terrified for her family's safety, from Yaholo to her pure family members. It would be interesting to have a prompt based around that.

Also, she's taken a break from fighting up until now to raise her daughters. (As well as deal with how jarring the war was for her) If you wanted to add that as an element (Maybe someone wants to prey on her and call her "weak" or something like that?) I'd be all for that.

And, as always with Tahigwa, the more drama, violence, and breaking things, the better. ewe

Items:

Everything you need should already be in her inventory. 83

Change of clothes x2 + Belt: Going back to an Alkidike style outfit. I would like a short, sleeveless top (Basically a bra) and some short shorts/short skort. Top ref (Alkidike fabric and colors of course) Short shorts (Again, not this fabric/colors) I'd like the belt to be similar to the material that Yaholo has on his wrist. (The woven material and the beads) The colors are CC.

Niiribi root + Comb: Beautiful reference done by Scar Super long dreads that trail down to her feet. They're tied up like that with fabric or colored leather, either is fine.

Necklace + Dye #1: A combination of this pendant with a chain like this. [x] The space where the dangling part of the chain would be replaced by the butterfly pendant and hang like the dangling part already does. I'd like the necklace to have the same bright green color, please!

Hair ornament + Dye #2: A tiara carved from wood and decorated with crystals. I'd like the tiara to be a combination of this (For the base) and this. The second one would provide actual flowers curling out from the sides of the tiara, like they were woven into it.

I'd like the green crystals to match the necklace, please!

Nail and Body Paint + Dye #3: Green nails. I'd like the shade of green to be darker than the necklace and tiara, like medium emerald.

First Aid Kit: For scars on her chest and shoulder sustained in this solo. The shoulder scar should be particularly deep/dark because of how the sword was dug into her, but the chest slash can be lighter/more healed.

Obsidian ring: A ring on her left hand. It can be any style or color you'd like. (I'd like it to match with the rest of her, though)

Sewing Kit: A CC pattern on her clothes/any extra accessories you decide to put on.

- Feel free to add beads or other small things woven into her hair!
- It's also optional to add an arm accessory and/or small earrings.
- I'd like her swords to remain the same colors as her previous stage.
- Also, no shoes, please! Free those toes! LOL. |D
- All in all, have fun with her pose and use her nature to your advantage. I'm really excited to see how she comes out! *u*

Body Type: Tall, curved. I'd like her to have some muscle, but not buff. A nice tone on her belly, too. She's around average for bust size. (Not too small, not too big)
Preferred Artists: Kana style 2 (I would really like to see her done solely by Kana, please! ;w; )
Livestreaming: Yes, please! (I'm also open to WIPs if I happen to miss a stream)

Tahigwa can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:04 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Nuri
Desired Class:Beast Charmer (Beast Master)
Current Location: Sulburi, Oba
Journal: Here
RP 1: An Encounter While Training
RP 2: Rain Isnt The Only Problem
RP 3: A Dance Between Friends
Journal Entry 1: A Prentices Lament
Journal Entry 2: Spring Showers
Journal Entry 3: Class: Familiar Afinity

Quest Prompt: Nuri has been training all of this stage to join the army. Now is the time where they finally are ready to go through the trial to become official members. This could be a test where he joins the army on a mission, or goes through some sort of ritual (I'm not sure), all I know is I'd like for him to do some sort of meaningful passage and become an official member at the beginning of Stage 2.

Items:
Nuri's new outfit is expanded on his current outfit.
Here is a reference image of outfit inspiration.

Shoes Shoes/Boots that go up to his knees, like the reference image, although the back does not cover the calf. Instead the back has leather straps to hold the front in place. Coloring is up to colorist.

Gloves Some sort of bracers that go up his arms, like the reference image. Adjust the gloves accordingly. Would still like to have the cloth sleeves underneath.

Sewing Kit x3 One kit is used for detailing on the shoes. One kit is used for detailing on the armbands/gloves. Third kit on his sash or pants, CC. Detailing color is also CC.

Tattoo Kit I'd like Nuri to get some sort of Tattoo as a celebration for him making it through his training. Ideally, I'd like it to be on his left shoulder, and be a mix of black and white ink. Design would be symbolism of the Oban army, whatever it is you think would make sense. Have fun, go wild, and feel free to experiment a little with it smile

And of course, as the artist, feel free to adjust the outfit to match the style of the shop and your personal feel as you see fit. I trust your opinion and judgement so if you feel something isn't working, feel free to use CC and adjust as needed.

Body Type: Lean muscle, but slightly more than in the first stage - he has been training after all!

Preferred Artists: Kana, Style 1, as always. I trust you with Nuri's life!
Livestreaming: Yes Please!

Nuri can find his quest here.

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:32 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Karothdra
Desired Class:Guard (Berserker)
Current Location: Oba
Journal: Link
RP 1: Did You Hear?
RP 2: Beliefs and Values
RP 3: Fight in the Marketplace!
Journal Entry 1: Spring Showers
Journal Entry 2: Brute
Journal Entry 3: Guardian
Quest Prompt: Whatever works. Though plot wise she is planning to over throw her father if that makes any sense? She wants his position (though still has a lot fo work to do) and is fighting her brother for it.
Items:
Simple gauntlets: A given, artist can do as they please with these. (Trade went through but no item in her journal yet)
I am not sure if the Savior's Hammer and Scroll of Souls actually shows up on art? If it does then I'd like them to be added biggrin
Body Type: If you google (or know!) Cassey Ho, that's the kind of body she has.
Preferred Artists: Kana Style 1 (because I want to give her free reign on where she wants to take Karo!) Kana style 2, or Jay Collab
Livestreaming: Sure

Karothdra can find her quest here.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas