Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia accepted that there was nothing she could do to help him but frowned when he spoke about the meeting, "What?" she asked, not understanding it at first, "Why?" she added before her brain caught up with her.

Then she looked at him in shock, "The Barons... You're meeting with them to..." she said softly but didn't finish the statement when it hit her. She swayed a bit on her feet but managed not to faint this time, "Oh... I think I'd better sit down for this..." she whispered and let him lead her over to sit on the bed while she tried to process this one.

When her brain kicked back in, she blinked up at him, "Well... There should only be two problems... Bechal and Lothair... I hit their families pretty hard back then... I pretty much left the others alone..." she advised him, letting him know where the problems would be in getting her pardoned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:24 pm
"I know you hit them hard....I remember.

They were angry when they heard you had showed up in the realm again and that I asked them to come and speak of a pardon....it will be very hard, but I am going to see about having them change their minds.

I want you to live here without worry Cynthia. I want you to be able to stay here with me without a death sentence hanging over your head."

Lareth looked at her and traced the top of her dress at the collarbone with a finger.

"I want them to know that you are not dangerous and you have already have had punishment five times over because of your torture at Goh's hands."

Lareth kissed her hand before he kissed her lips.

"And....even if there is no pardon...I want them to know I am serious about keeping you here whether they also like it or not. You are my mistress and that flounces the death sentence....and as King...I will NOT be denied what I want."

The old and possessive side him was beginning to come out as he was going to damn well make sure he was not going to lose what was his to a bunch of whelps who couldn't find their way out of a sack half the time.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia was starting to get a bit worried until he got to the last bit. That calmed her down and sounded more like what she knew to expect from him. So she gave him a calm smile and kissed his fingers.

"You'll do fine, Lareth. Even if it isn't unanimous among them, you can still get your way with a majority of them. I just have to come up with something suitable to thank you properly for the pardon, though," she told him softly, knowing he'd take a bit of heart from her certainty on the whole thing.

She knew full well that he kept what he claimed as his and there would be no arguing with him on it. She only felt sorry for the Barons if they decided to try to pressure him into marriage. They'd regret that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:08 am
Red Gypsy

"Oh there will be a way to repay me....do not worry. You will know when the time is right too."

Lareth had figured that if she did say no to his proposal later, he could perhaps call upon this one favor she would owe him. It was sneaky yes...but he was going to make an honest and respectable woman out of her.

Making himself respectable and honest sounded just dumb in his head so it was better to think that he was making her honest and respectable. (even though she already was)

"If you feel the need to do something, I will not mind you supervising the kitchen or the cleaning staff. Unfortunately, most of the upper staff was...let go and sent onto greener pastures, so many will be working without supervision. This could be a good opportunity to get yourself out there and establish a bit of authority. Let them know, you are also in charge."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:19 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia leaned in to give him a tender kiss, "I'll see what I can do. I've never had the opportunity to supervise staff before, but I imagine it can't be any harder than getting a herd of centaurs to work with a flight of dragons happily," she told him, finding that she was hoping to actually get this one right.

She only hoped she could do the task well enough that he wouldn't have to worry about it from now on, "I can say right now that the kitchen staff would do well to work under the supervision of that head chef of yours. The man doesn't speak much but he's good at his job and is the one who makes those spicy rolls you like so much," she offered that one, knowing the chef was also fiercely loyal to Lareth and unlikely to have been let go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:09 am
Lareth gave her a soft kiss before he also kissed her cheek.
"Well my dear choose what you will do and do not over work yourself alright?
I hate to go, but I have an unexpected guest according to Ost.

If you will excuse me?"

Lareth kissed her once more before he walked to the door and left heading to the throne room.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia understood that he had to work, but silently wished he could have a break. Not for her, though. She knew he simply needed a break from everything before he went nuts. Even if it was nothing more than going for a ride.

After he left, she gave a soft sigh and moved to the closet to get dressed, finally selecting a dress in a soft green with dark red embroidery along the hem, wrists, and neckline. She braided her hair down her back and put on a simple pair of boots before heading out of the room to see what she could do to help...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:27 am
Darsto_23

Cynthia lead Rebecca into the bedroom and gestured for her to bring the chair by the fireplace over by the bed as she put herself on the bed and put her feet up with a heavy sigh, "I still say this castle is monstrously large. Too big for a poor human to be walking the length of it," she complained with wry humor as she took her slippers off and dropped them on the floor as she tucked her feet under her skirt and rested back against the pillows.

As Rebeccca pulled the chair over and sat down, she had to give a smile, "Now then... Since you gave me your first bit, I'll give you mine. I first say Lareth a little over three centuries ago. He was training over in the colosseum they had back then. I fell in love in that moment. He met me a few years later when I came to visit Hal. He's the steward here, by the way.

"Hal and I were standing on the stairs out in the courtyard when Lareth came riding in on that stallion of his, looking like some hero in one of those romance novels. Well, he was about to carry out my death sentence right then until I gave him the one thing that could actually kill me and told him that if I ever returned to being evil, he could use it on me.

"After that, I spent the next three hundred years trying to stay out of his bed, and everywhere else he wanted to tup me. Until I wound up hurt getting chased by a madman and Sebastet somehow convinced him to protect me for a while. Then one thing lead to another and I wound up as Lareth's mistress.

"Now I'm pregnant, with twins no less, and he's trying to convince the Barons to agree to my pardon. To distract me while he takes care of that, he told me to see what I could do to help with the servants. Unfortunately, the head chef just quit and I have no idea how to tell Lareth about that one..."
she finally ran out of breath by then but judged that she'd gotten the basics of her situation out.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles as She removes her sword off her back and sets it against her chair and tries to relax in her chair as she listened to Cynthia. She was impressed she was able to hold out for 30 years, but the story of how they met was sweet in a way. Rebecca crossed her legs and folded her hands on her lap. She wish Ash would hurry up, not that she minded Cynthia at all but they also had a fight to go do very soon. Ash seemed quite in her head right now and that made her start to worry a little.

"I'm impressed you held out that long..I didn't even last three days around Ash." Rebecca says chuckling a little and runs a unstead hand through her hair, Rebecca was still a little on edge and she was in Lareths room..what if he showed up.. She did not execpt Ash to hand her off to someone once they got here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles as She removes her sword off her back and sets it against her chair and tries to relax in her chair as she listened to Cynthia. She was impressed she was able to hold out for 30 years, but the story of how they met was sweet in a way. Rebecca crossed her legs and folded her hands on her lap. She wish Ash would hurry up, not that she minded Cynthia at all but they also had a fight to go do very soon. Ash seemed quite in her head right now and that made her start to worry a little.

"I'm impressed you held out that long..I didn't even last three days around Ash." Rebecca says chuckling a little and runs a unstead hand through her hair, Rebecca was still a little on edge and she was in Lareths room..what if he showed up.. She did not execpt Ash to hand her off to someone once they got here.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Darsto_23

Cynthia just gave a soft laugh, "Hold out? I did it by the skin of my teeth. It was not easy. But I just kept reminding myself that if I gave in to him that quickly, I'd just be another notch in his bedpost. I wanted more than that," she stated with a shrug of one shoulder.

She couldn't help but notice the girl's agitation, though, "Go on. He'll probably need you at this point. He's likely dealt with Lareth by this point. My lover isn't too happy with Ash at the moment, though I'm not sure why. But I do know that it has nothing to do with him falling in love. Maybe something to do with that boy he sent over to Sebastet's with him. Just wait for him to be ready to talk, though..." she advised her softly and gestured to the balcony, "The ruins aren't too far from the castle. You can't miss them," she added with a wink then settled herself better against the pillows.

"I think I'll take a bit of a nap then go see what else I can do with the servants..." she added and closed her eyes, giving Rebecca the perfect opportunity to slip out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles at that and fully understands, she could of been just the same with Ash by giving into him so soon but it was worth it and it seemed like she left an impretion on him any ways.

Rebecca looked at belcony as Cynthia told her to go and that ruins was not far, Ash wouldn't be there would he? He wouldn't leave without her, but she could head over and let him know she's there if he is not. "Thank you, and it was very nice to meet you, I'm sorry." She says lightly feeling bad she was so on edge but she was all worked up for a good fight she couldn't sit still. Rebecca stood grabing her sword and grew out her wings putting her sword on, she gave Cynthia a small bow in respect and went to the belcony and jumped off heading to the ruins.

((Exit))  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:24 am
Cynthia did sleep for a little while then got up and left the room to check on the servants doing the cleaning.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:22 pm
Cynthia returned to the room and undressed as she headed for the shower and cleaned herself up, thinking she'd managed to get more dirt on herself than she had off of the rooms she'd helped clean. When she got out and dried off, she didn't even bother to brush her hair out, used a bit of power to dry it.

She got into the bed, intending to sleep just for an hour or two so she could get up to finish the cleaning that needed to be done. She wasn't sure why she was so exhausted. She shouldn't have been this tired after a bit of cleaning.

Unfortunately, after she pulled the sheet over herself, she wound up sleeping right through the arrival of the rest of the barons....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:50 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia woke up with a harsh gasp and shaking like a leaf in a gale wind. She'd felt something that terrified her and drained the blood from her face in an instant. Her waking mind processed it all and came to only one conclusion:

Goh was back.

She got out of the bed, threw on a robe, then ran from the room. Only one thing was going through her mind as she ran through the halls for the throne room: Lareth would protect her.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff