Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:53 pm
Darsto_23

About an hour after she started working, Sebastet showed up and gave a soft sigh as she paused in the doorway. She hated doing this kind of thing. But better her than anyone else.

She cleared her throat, "Rebecca? I need to talk to you about something..." she started, hoping that she wouldn't regret telling this one what had happened. She motioned for Rebecca to join her at the table, her assistant assuring her that she'd be able to take things over for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looked at Sebastet and she sure wasn't what to think from the look on her face, but she turned to her helper seeing if they were alright they nodded as they continued on. Rebecca smiles and goes to join Sebastet at the table across from her. "What's going on Sebastet? You seem troubled about something." Rebecca says softly giving her, her full attention.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:11 pm
Darsto_23

Sebastet sighed softly again and rubbed at her eyes, truly hating this part of things, "I have some bad news to tell you but I need you to promise me that you aren't going to go running off after I tell you. I have good reason for extracting that promise from you, or I wouldn't be asking for it," she told her, doing her best to keep her tension out of her voice.

Did she look tired? She hoped not. Did she look as angry as she felt? She really hoped not.

She knew the others were taking care of Dev, Idril and Mithfae, and Rose. She'd already sent off a note to Ora's grandparents that the girl was staying at the castle for a few days, along with three village volunteers to help at their farm. Now she just had to deal with Rebecca over Ash.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca folds her hand softly on the table looking at them, She was starting feel a but nervous with talk as it sounded like it wasnt going to be a good thing hearing this. She lets out a soft breath to calm herself and looks back at Sebastet. "I promise not too, you have my word." Rebecca said softly but a bit strongly as she always kept her word and with Sebastet helping her out and letting her be here, its the least she could do. Rebecca didnt notice she started to fiddle with the ring she got from Ash on her finger.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:33 pm
Darsto_23
[

Sebastet lowered her hand from her eyes and raised them to Rebecca's, her emerald green, feline-slitted eyes serious, "Ash has been kidnapped along with several others. You can't go after them because they're going to Darkness Abounds, the evil realm. It's mostly ruled by a former god named Goh, but other evil resides there as well. And every one of them would sell you out to Lucifer just for the hell of it. Well, all except Goh, and I'll simply say that you really don't want to meet up with him," she said, halting herself when she started to ramble a bit.

The entire situation was taking its toll on her but she continued anyway, "I've got others assembling a team to go after them now. I also knew that I'd have to tell you personally since I'll need you here. They were all kidnapped by humans hired for the purpose, managing to slip past the protections I've got on the island. I need your help to keep the rest of the residents calm about this. Aten in particular is going to be going nuts since his lover is going to be going after Blade, along with her mate. I don't know if Rose is going or not, if she doesn't go, you'll have to help me keep her calm. Even if it means dosing her food with a sedative. The last thing I need is a blood mage going nuts..." she explained, knowing that she had to think of every bad situational possibility because she simply had to prepare for the worst.

"I'll also tell you that I'd be going with them if I could. But I have to stay here to keep things going so that they have some place to return to. Believe me, I'd love to be able to sink three feet of gold etched steel through Kula for this one..." she added that last part with a low growl before she took a breath to calm herself down again, "But I can't. I have to trust this one to others," she finished, unclenching the fist she'd made as she tried to get her body to relax, somehow managing to keep her tail still though she wasn't certain how.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca stopped moving when she heard her say Ash was captured and yes her mind when straight to running after them, but she held her ground and continued to listen to Sebastet. It was a lot to take in as she once had to deal with someone she cared about that was captured, Valick. She remembered how unstable she was but it was different with him, She has that spell on her that Valick put on her a long time ago so it wasn't very pleasant for herself. Valick and her try there best to keep that spell a secret from others, as they try hard every day to figure out how to remove it.

Rebecca closed her eyes as she felt her power spark a little and took deep breaths to calm herself. When she was calm she swallowed hard and looked back at Sebastet, "I'll do everything I can to help keep everyone calm around here, Where ever you need me to be just call and Ill be there." She said a bit strongly not to be rude just she was a bit worked up from the news.

Rebecca knew Ash was strong and he will be alright, she just need to stay strong for him. She lightly spun the ring she got from him around her finger looking at it, hoping she was right about him going to be alright.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:05 pm
Darsto_23

Sebastet reached one hand over the table to put it over Rebecca's hands, stilling them in the process as she met her eyes again, "Ash will be able to handle this and will come out of it just fine... You'll see... He might even turn the situation to his advantage... He's one of Lareth's best soldiers and assassins..." she told her softly, letting her know something about Ash that she'd only just found out.

It was a bit shocking to learn that the Incubus was also a highly skilled assassin, but it also fit. Who better to do an assassination than a bed-partner?

"As for what you can do now... I need you to help with Aten... Desha will probably have a servant running in here in a few moments asking for hot water for tea, and food for Aten and the boys. The boys are probably going to be a bit shaken up, especially the youngest, Cullen. He's only five, after all. When they went after Blade, they used smoke to flood the room, which Aten is not good with. They also killed one of the maids in the process. Aten is going to be a bit of a wreck for a bit. For a naga, he's a bit of a softie," she advised her, knowing that distracting her with work was probably the best thing for the moment.

Her words proved prophetic. Shortly after she'd spoken, one of the servants came rushing in, saying something about a tea tray being needed as well as some easy foods that would help supply Aten with energy and something that would help Cullen sleep. The poor man looked as frazzled as his message was...  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca took comfort from Sebastet touch as it seemed to easy her a bit and from her words, she wasn't all surprised Ash being a good assassin, she could see one in him from his movements. She could also pin point how good of a fighter someone was just by watching them, she guessed that was the side of her warrior in her that Lucifer made her out to be.

Rebecca was good with kids and with knowing the right thing to give someone to help them out, she didn't heal as fast as most so she learned ways to help out herself and others when need rest or healing.

"I'll be sure to help them out as much as I can." She reassured Sebastet that they would be in good hands, Rebecca was good at distracting herself with work when it came to a tough time in her life and she knows Ash wouldn't want her moping or thrashing around unstable.

Rebecca looked up at the servant seeing him worn out and shaking, She put on a warm smile to calm him, as she softly stood and walked over to him taking the tea tray from him. "Sit down and rest for a moment, I'll get it ready" She told him wanting him to take a moment to calm himself as Rebecca went over to her helper and they started to prepare the tea and some foods to help Aten and others.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:54 am
Darsto_23

Sebastet gave Rebecca a small smile and a nod of respect as she watched her handle the servant and calm everyone else in the kitchen. She had what was needed in situations like this so she stood as the helper passed over a cup of calming tea to the frazzled man and simply gave Rebecca another smile and nod before leaving the kitchen in her capable hands.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca gave Sebastet a reassuring smile as she left the kitchen to let Rebecca work. Rebecca knew just what to make to calm the kids, and what to do for Aten to help with the smoke in his lungs, as she made a tea that would help clam his throat and the light steam from the herbs in the tea if he breathed in slowly would clean the smoke out of his lungs and help heal them to make him breath better.

When she was done getting the things ready, She left the kitchen in the hands of her helper as she told the servant that came to get to the tea to take her to the kids and Aten to help keep things calm for everyone. She knew she needed to keep herself busy for right now, that she will have time for herself about her feels towards this later, she was good at blocking out her feels when it came to work.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:16 pm
Darsto_23

The servant had no problem leading Rebecca to the suite Aten shared with Wind and the boys. He showed her the hidden doorway that lead to the Were's hallway and pointed out the other door that lead to the underground pool, then he lead her on to the suite.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:39 am
Rebecca stayed awhile longer in Wind's suit talking to Aten and others, making sure everyone was stay calm, she then decided to head back to the kitchen to drop off the tea tray and sometime for herself now as the little ones slept.

She entered the kitchen setting the tray in the skin, her helper was already gone for the day, so she went to the wine cellar finding that same blood wine Ash let her try for the first time, she then went back up to the kitchen and sat at the table and poured herself a glass.

She sat in silence lightly sipping at the drink as got lost in her thoughts, she hoped everyone was alright, that they will bring everyone back soon. She sighs and lays her head down as she felt a bit tired, but didn't want to rest not till she knew everyone was alright.

Valick walks into the kitchen hoping to find Rebecca there, when he sees her with her head down the table, he softly walks over to her putting a soft hand on her back. "You alright Rebecca?" he says a bit concerned.

Rebecca lifts her head and looks at him giving him a soft smile as he sits in a seat next to her, "Yeah I think so, Ash and others got kiddnapped today so I have been running around trying to keep everyone calm for Sebastet. I'm tired, but I dont want to rest till I know there all back safe." She softly said as all the worry fills her now that she just think about herself.

Valick stiffened a bit at the news as hes just been hidding out in his room trying to think of what to say to Rebecca or how to face her now, but when he heard this news he let his thoughts go about what he was going to say about Ash and softly pulled her into his arms holding her with comfort. Rebecca sighs and cuddles into her sires arms, it felt a weird for him to do this, but felt right at the same time. "Don't worry little one, they will be alright." He softly said to her, holding her.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca laughs a little as Ash picked her up and spun her around, she held him a bit close to her as he then gave her a kiss, she never thought she would miss that kiss of his so much. Rebecca glances at his body as he did have blood over him, but she was glad he said it wasn't his.

Looking back at him as he said that Blade almost lost the twins but now was hungry, distracted her mind right to her normal job once again as she started to think of all to make Blade, wanting her to get a good meal in after all that happened to her.

Rebecca looked down at the little Ora on the ground and gave her a warm smile and nodded as she looked back at Ash as he gave her another brief moment of pleasure again from his kiss.

Valick watched Ash kiss her, made him sick as he had to look away awhile when they were being all mushy. Valick missed feeling Rebecca's soft lips on his as it has been a long time now, but he had to keep himself in control to not push her any more into what he wants. When Valick looked back at her seeing that she was relived now, she did look quite tired and knowing when it came to taking care of others she would forget to take care of herself.

"I'll be sure to get started right away, I have the thing to make Blade." She says proudly as she loved her job, she almost didn't want Ash to leave, but she knew she needed to keep her distances too, she was starting to feel a little too much for him and she hoped she could keep herself in line. She looked down at little Ora carefully picking her up and goes to get her something to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Darsto_23

Ash noted it when her brilliant mind switched gears, knowing the instant when she realized that he would have to leave here to head to his home soon enough. He hated to do it, but knew that she wouldn't be able to move on to the next stage in her life if he stayed.

So he simply gave her a proud smile and winked at her as she picked up Ora, blew her a kiss, then left the kitchen to get cleaned up and changed into something alot more comfortable. He knew Valick wouldn't be able to resist saying something to her after he left but knew she'd be able to handle it, that she was strong enough to stand up even to her Sire to defend herself.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca watched Ash leave with a smile as he gave her a wink and blew her a kiss before he did. She helped Ora get something to eat and set her up over by the table. She then went straight to starting Blades meal for her.

Valick watched her a moment but soon he couldn't hold back what he needed to stay about Ash any more. "Rebecca... You do know you can fall for him. It would never end well between you two." Valick said starting out lightly as he walked over to her and started to help her.

Rebecca looks at him as his words hurt her a bit more then they should have and she looks away back at what she's doing. "I know Valick, he's already warned me about that and trust I'm trying, you know how I get." She says softly and continues working.

Valick looks at her and nods softly letting it go there, as long as she knew he was alright with that. As they contnued cooking Valick started to notice Rebecca not looking so well, her hands were shaking a bit and was breaking out in a cold sweat. He has seen this happen to her once before and it wasn't a good sign. "Rebecca, please tell me this one thing. I know you drank from Ash but you did drink from others too right? Not just him?"

Rebecca looks at Valick as she daps her forhead feeling really warm and not so well and as he asked her that she thought it over "umm no, I only fed from him the whole time." She says softly trying not to make her voice shake.

Valick sighs and lightly stops her from cooking, she was going through withdrawl from not feeding from Ash in awhile, not all vampires got this way but Rebecca did and if she continued to only drink one person that had a lot of power she would go through withdrawl if she didn't have them in a long while. "Hey, take a break. Ill finish this for you."

Rebecca thought it over, she knew Valick could cook, he was the one that taught her. She nodded softly and moved to go sit on the table and rest as she watched over Ora.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff