Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael cuddles Dancer some more into his arms and nods softly to his words, "Not sure if you want to fight Valick, hes the best fighter I know besides Rebecca who he and my Sire trained, but it might be good for him to get some exercise after what he went through, if he is able to move tomorrow." Michael says lightly as he thinks these things over and lets his brother know when Valick and Rebecca should come see Dancer.

Michael looks at Dancer and gives him a soft kiss and smiles, "Would you like me to be there when you help my family? If you wish me not there I wont be there, I just want to make sure you both are safe, Valick can get very rude at times when he doesn't want to talk about his feelings."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer had no problem settling into Michael's arms and smiled at the kiss, "I'll be alright, Michael. He likely won't talk to me if you're there and I'll be safe enough. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve that I haven't revealed to you yet," he said saucily and confidently as he settled himself a bit more comfortably at his side.

"But you need sleep for now. Go ahead and sleep. Dawn is close. I'll be here when you wake up. If not in the bed, then in the suite at least," he told him softly and gave him another tender kiss right over his heart.

He knew he wouldn't be getting alot of sleep but he'd get enough to deal with his first client and Rebecca before he slept a bit more then dealt with Valick. It would be a busy 'day' for him but certainly worthwhile and rewarding.

But he did need Michael to sleep so that his blood in him would start working on the gift he was giving him. He couldn't give Michael a true eternal life as Desha had with Andy, but he could give him the ability to walk in the sun again on a permanent basis.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:52 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles and nods enjoying his lovers touches and held him warmly in his arms as he did feel sleep coming to him as the sun started to rise. Softly closing his eyes now as he then drifts into a comfortable deep sleep as the sun fully rose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:11 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer slept for a little bit but woke up while it was still daylight. He didn't move for a few moments, simply enjoying feeling Michael holding him for now. But he did eventually have to move and got up without disturbing his lover.

He got dressed in a simple silk robe with a pair of dark tights on under it. He brushed and braided his hair then headed into his main room just in time to take care of his first client. She didn't take long, just a simple conversation softly spoken that reassured her and sent her off smiling again.

After that, he readied the room for Rebecca by lighting some soothing incense and closing the shutters on the windows then laying a couple of large pillows on the floor for them to rest on instead of the furniture. Before she arrived, he accepted a message from Sebastet that would impact on his session with Rebecca, something Sebastet felt he should prepare her for.

He gave a soft sigh and simply accepted it as part of what he had to do to help her and finished up with his preparations. He knew Michael would sleep for several more hours but still pulled the bedroom door to without closing it all the way, giving them a bit more privacy since he knew she'd be talking about things she'd likely not want Michael to know about.

With that, everything was ready. All he needed was for Rebecca to show up...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael continued to stay in a deep sleep and will mostly not wake till the sun starts to set. Rebecca started to head on her way to see Dancer, she had a great time with Andy and she hopped to get sometime to hang with Michael as well at one point. She's just busy these days and also needed to find Sebastet so she could ask her if she could throw this ball or not but she has not see her around lately, kind of hard to find her at times.

Rebecca heads into the tower finding Deshas room and lightly knocks on the door and waits to see if any one answers, she hoped she wasn't late at all, Andy said to come around this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer opened the door with an easy smile and gestured for her to enter before closing the door behind her, "Have a seat and relax Rebecca," he told her softly and motioned towards the large plush pillows on the floor and took a seat on the other one.

When she'd sat down, he offered her another soothing smile, "First of all, let me tell you that no matter what you tell me, no matter what we talk about, no one else will know about any of it. Not even Michael. The only time I will reveal anything you have to tell me to anyone is if it impacts on the safety of those that live on the island. That's it. All I know of you is what I've been told by Michael and that my father has removed a rather nasty spell from you and Valick, your Sire. I know you just got out of a relationship, of sorts, with Ash. Other than your wonderful cooking, I know nothing else. So whatever you decide to tell me will be the first I ever hear about it. From here, it's up to you to tell me whatever you wish," he started, knowing she needed to know those points before anything else.

He knew his rooms were a soothing place. Well, all but the extra bedroom. But it was a place where she could feel relaxed and talk to him. Getting her to open up to him first would allow him to be able to see into her heart then allow him to start on the healing she needed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca gave Dancer a small smile back as he openned the door and let her in, she lightly looked around for a moment and has he told her to sit down she looked over seeing the comfy pillows on the floor, she softly sits and gives him a light smile again as he sits across her and explains what he knows of her and that no one else will know what she says here. She nods softly as she looks at her hands playing with them a little. "Well I'm doing better about Ash, I've been hanging out with Ora, becoming good friends and she's a very sweet girl, she cares a lot about you and Desha." Rebecca starts out softly and lightly looks up at him with a light smile. Her mind the drifts to her ex and that weird empty space from the spell not being there. Her hand softly gose to the dragon necklace she wears that she got from her ex. She sighs softly shaking her head looking away. "What's been bothering me the most lately is that my ex, my first love has shown up here and we didn't end things well. I thought he gave up on me but he's told me he got sent somewhere else. I'm unsure what to feel, this whole time I've been angery with him and now I might know the really truth why it makes me all confused how to feel around him." She says softly and looks down at her necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave her another reassuring smile and reached out to take one of her hands in his as his magic started to work on healing the pain within her very gently, with such a light touch that few ever felt it working, "I know that pain myself, Rebecca. But I'm notorious for choosing bad lovers. Winding up with Michael marks the first good choice I've ever made as far as relationships. My advice is to take things slowly with him. Get to know him again at a safe distance. Find out what your feelings are first, then act on them. It may turn out that you are both better as friends. Or love may kindle again.

"You simply need to take the time to decide for yourself what you want for yourself. Push the feelings of the past aside and tell me about him. Without those feelings coloring what you know," he told her then offered her a teasing smile, "I'm always interested in hearing about attractive men, after all. I may be mated now but I'm still breathing," he teased her a bit, knowing it would at least make her smile and help her relax a bit more with him.

He knew they hadn't gotten to know each other yet, or really even met yet. But he found that he liked her already and truly did want to know more about her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles and laughs a little to his words, lightly holding his hand as she thinks about her ex some more. "His name is Cedric, we go way back, but at first we hated each other. He hates vampires cause they killed off his family. Hes different from other dragons, one of a kind just like me. Hes a Dragon/Angel. Just like I am Vampire/Angel hybrid. I needed his help to learn how to control my powers as he is the oldest person on this earth and knows a lot on how to control powers, like his own. My family hated me being around him cause he has killed so many of our kind but I knew that was just cause he was looking for revenge on his families killers. Hes id say 7 foot, very well built in the body, his skin glows a bit gold in the light, he has the most golden long hair I have ever seen and his eyes... His eyes are like blue crystals." She says softly as she describes him, telling Dancer how they met, she smiles a little and looks at her necklace again.

"He.. he made this for me when I was learning on how to use my black flame for the first time, it helps me use it whether I am in my true for or not, just like his ring he has. When I got control of my powers...Lucifer came for me, as he wanted me to be his second in command, I refused and he took my soul. So my Soulless powerful body ruled at his side and I was lost in the dark for many of years. My family soon saved me and when I didn't see Cedric was there and my family told me he just left once Lucifer took me, it broke me.." She says squeezing the necklace in her hand a bit hard and closing her eyes as she remembers that day like it was yesterday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:28 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave her hand a gentle squeeze back to pull her back from her memories as his magic went to work soothing that long-ago pain and healing her from what Lucifer had done to her, "He sounds like a walking god. And I've met one a time or two living here, so I know what I'm talking about. You think Ash was hot? You should meet Horus. That one should be illegal," he teased her a bit more, knowing she needed the distraction.

When she gave him another soft laugh, he continued, "I think it quite likely that he didn't leave you willingly, not in such dire straights as you were. I remember hearing about his arrival from Sebastet, however briefly, and she mentioned that he'd had no idea you were here or that you were even still alive. Knowing what an a*****e your Elder Eric is, I think it likely this Cedric of yours was told you had died and left thinking he had no reason to stay," he explained to her softly then gently pried her fingers from around her necklace and raised her chin so she could look into his harlequin-ed eyes as he offered her a reassuring smile.

"You know your worth by now, Rebecca. You know better than to fall too easily for anyone. So I want you to think about talking to Cedric. Simply talking and nothing more for now. Find out what really happened back then. But carry with you the knowledge of who you are now, not the young fledgling you were then, as you speak to him. Let him see the real you. Dazzle him with it until he has no idea which way is up. Then make your own decision on what you want to do with him based on what you truly want for yourself," he suggested to her then released her chin and tapped her nose playfully.

"But do keep in mind that no matter what happens, you have a place here that cannot be taken away from you no matter what. You've won over so many hearts that you're fast replacing Desha as most-beloved. And that barley soup of yours ought to be outlawed, it's so good!" he added, able to feel his magic working on her even more to heal the hurts she'd gotten to heart and soul in the past that had never healed until now as well as shoring up her self-confidence.

He finally let her go and sat back, letting her have her space as his magic continued to work on her, "You are a very beautiful woman, Rebecca, with so many talents and skills that any male would be hard-pressed to be worthy enough for you. I'll admit this to you now but will never say it again: If I weren't already head over heels in love with Michael and fully bonded to him, I'd even consider giving you a run for your money. You're that attractive. Not just in face and form, but in spirit and heart as well. Any male who finally wins your heart will certainly never deserve it and had best spend the rest of his life doing his best to show you how much he appreciates any attention you choose to grace him with," he told her honestly but without making any flirting moves on her, not wanting to make her uncomfortable but give her a simple truth.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca listen to Dancer's words, he had very caring wise words and she was starting to feel better talking to him about this, as he lifted her chin and had her bluegreen sliver eyes look into as he continue to speak his words, they way he spoke and his sudden boop of her nose with his finger made her smile cause it reminded her of Ash doing that to her and he had the same kind of words as Dancer was having now and they were both right.

Rebecca smiles more as he complements her, she looks back at her necklace and nods softly. "Yeah I know, just wish I met that man already. It was hard being with Cedric, everything was difficult to do, I don't think I really want to get back with him, but I do need to know the full to truth and he deserves a least a descent talk with me, but I need to move on from the past and look forward to my new future." She says softly and then looks at Dancer and smiles warmly, "I can see why Michael really loves you." She says leaving it at that, she then reached back to take her necklace off. "I have not removed this necklace one since he put it on my neck and I am going to move on I need to stop wearing it. Something weird might happen just to let you know cause soon as I take this off my flame power will release back into me. No harm will come to us just letting you know not to freak is all." She says softly with a smile.

She unclasps the necklace and lightly pulls it off her neck, she gasps closing her eyes as she felt the power of her flame return to her, she takes in a deep breath and slowly lets it out as she controls it with her other power. Once she had control she softly opened her eyes and they flashed sliver, "That was a rush" She says and laughs happily as she then looks at the necklace in her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer simply smiled at her, "And nothing visibly happened. Which shows that you are stronger than you think you are," he said with a look that showed her that he'd felt no fear at all and had trusted her completely.

"Now then, I got a message from Sebastet earlier with some information I'm supposed to prepare you for. It's nothing bad, just something you should know and be ready for. Ash is being sent back here along with another incubus he's been training. Now I need to know from you how you think you'll be able to handle that," he told her, knowing she needed to know and prepare herself for that.

Then he winked at her, "Personally, I think it'll give your Cedric a run for his money to see you hanging around with a full-blooded and ancient Incubus that you obviously know very well. My suggestion is for you to spend some time with both men, in situations that have very little to do loving in any form. I wouldn't suggest falling back into bed with Ash any time soon. Too much time spent with an Incubus can both addict you to their touch and drain you. Ash is old enough to understand that and do what he can to help avoid it. His trainee isn't so experienced, so you should be warned about that.

"I think you are confident enough in yourself to decide what you want for yourself. To that aim, I'll give you a little-known piece of information about Incubbi that you quite likely won't know. The addiction and draining thing? It becomes null and void if said Incubus binds himself to you. But it must be a willing binding. How it works is very simple: he would have to give you his heart. His physical heart. It's not as bad as it sounds, though. It becomes a locket that you would wear. In fully demonic form, he'd have a collar with a small chain attached to it that would wind it's way around your wrist. As long as that is there, you'd literally have full control of him, be able to command him to do anything at all. It's a risk for the Incubus to bind themselves in that way, so the knowledge of it is kept strictly within the Incubbi and Succubi themselves. Very few outside of those know of it. I know of it because I helped a couple through a few issues and had to know of it in order to help them.

"You need to know it in case Ash does wind up falling for you completely. Which is entirely possible. You should also know that as long as he has lived, he has never spent more than a week with any lover. He's never given his heart to anyone. He's only ever served Lareth's family as their best assassin and envoy. He's fiercely loyal to his king, which is quite probably the only thing that's kept him going for so long.

"What you need to do, Rebecca, is show him that you can be his friend and accept him for who he is, as well as what he is. Who he is, is directly tied into his loyalty to his king. So spend time with him and learn about him and where he is from. Since he's being sent here as envoy this time, he'll be able to tell you anything you ask him about. But in learning about him, I want you to learn about your own feelings, continue to build on your strengths. Don't look to either male to complete you, or any male at all," he told her softly, knowing she needed the information as well as the advice.

Then he grinned and winked at her, "Personally, I'd spend time with both men just to look at them," he teased her a bit, unable to help it. After all, both of them were wonderful to look at.

Then he went serious again, "And if you need anything, anything at all, you can come to me at any time. I can promise that you will not become addicted to my blood if you need to feed. And Michael will never know of anything that passes between us if you need anything more from me. It's part of what I do. Sometimes there are other things that must happen to bring barriers down for people to be able to talk with me. Sometimes it's a simple conversation about nothing at all, sometimes a fight is needed, and yes, sometimes physical pleasure is needed. Michael understands that since I've already explained it to him. So please, Rebecca, anytime you need anything, please come to me," he knew he had to tell her that even if it made her feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Then he smiled at her, "I'm also good for a simple hug and a shoulder to cry on if you need it," he added, knowing she was almost ready to leave. He'd healed what he could for her this time and would add to it the next time she came to him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca listened to Dancer's every word and as he mentioned Ash coming back with someone he will be training, she felting her self stop breathing for a moment but she stayed numb for a moment as she continued to listen to what Dancer had to tell her and what she needed to know. In her mind she knew she could be better then this, to not give into men's charm so easily and being around her ex and Ash was going to be a big challenge for her to see if she had the strength in herself to keep it just friends between them two and she always loved a good challenged. She softly started to breath lightly again and light smile grew on her lips and once Dancer was done she lightly nodded. "Well I will be very happy to see Ash once again and I have to admit this will be a challenge for me, but I love challenges. Thank you all this Dancer and i guess you being with Micheal and Andy being with Desha forever now means you two are my uncles in a way and I am proud to have you two part of the family."

Rebecca smiles and relaxes in her seat as she thinks things over in her head a moment then looks at Dancer. He did just tell her that there is a way for her to be with Ash but it would be a big thing for him to give his heart to her fully and she will not push for it she will just be there for him and learn about him, be a good friend with him as Dancer said and she will not be hurt or upset in any way if he wished not to be with her fully and she would fully understand. "I hope you can do me this one favor though, I wish to through a party, that I am planing with Ora, but I need Sebastet's permission as I don't want to do anything she wish me not to do in her place. So if you could get a hold of her to come to me or call me to her, or if you want ask her yourself for me if I can do this, please let me know. Its hard to find her these days but I understand she is busy." Rebecca says softly with a light smile.

Rebecca nibbled on her lower lip a little and softly moved over to Dancer and gave him a light hug as she needed one and he just looked huggable to her, hoping her doing this was not to awkward to him. She then softly pulled away and smiled warmly at him, "Now if you dont mind me asking, what do you think of my uncle? How are you doing with being with him and being connected to him?" Rebecca asks softly as she was interested to know more about Dancer a little as well if he didn't mind opening up a little to her and she thought to start out with something simple.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:44 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer returned the hug happily and even gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before she pulled away fully then winked at her, "Call Desha Uncle all you like. But I would prefer it if you'd just consider me the favored cousin to go to whenever you want to pull a prank or go shopping with," he told her with a soft laugh as she sat back down.

"As for your party, go ahead with it as you like. Sebastet may run the place for the most part, but this is your home now. If you wanted to swing from the chandelier in the reception hall for the hell of it, she wouldn't care as long as you didn't set the place on fire. If you asked her about it she'd simply ask you why you were asking for permission when this is your home to do as you please, swat you on your very nice a**, and tell you to get on with it," he told her with another soft laugh, remembering the parties he'd held in the past.

When she asked him about how he was doing with Michael, he gave her a soft smile and glanced briefly at the cracked bedroom door before looking back at her, knowing full well that his love for Michael shown clearly in his eyes, "First of all, you can ask me anything you want to, no matter what it is you want to know, and I'll gladly tell you. Second of all, Michael is one of my new favorite topics to talk about.

"He's fantastic in every way. He's a god in bed and in the playroom, exactly what I need in those areas in every way. He's wonderfully romantic. And he's the first lover I've ever had who openly showed his affection and connection with me. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been very good at choosing lovers in the past. My last lover, in fact, refused to acknowledge me in public in any way, was a bad dominant for me, and even left me without a single word. Michael is the complete opposite of that and is everything I've ever wanted in a lover.

"I never thought he'd actually agree to mating with me. Or, if he did, he'd choose the pathway on it that would leave me marked but not him. He surprised me beyond words when he asked for my mark in return. In fact, he surprises me at every turn with how loving, affectionate, teasing, romantic, protective, and even playful he is with me. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully tell him just how much I really love him or how grateful I am to have him in my life.

"I grew up here on the island, was born in this room in fact. I grew up seeing others bond and spend their lives together so happily that I will admit that I grew envious of them all. I'm actually older than I look, Rebecca. That's thanks to being what I am. What I am is fairly complicated most of the time. Sometimes, I'm the seal that I gained from one of my fathers, Mao, and feel the call of the sea and even get lost in that playful mindset for hours or even days. Sometimes, I'm the leopard that wants to hunt and pounce and lives for the chase. Sometimes, I'm the mage with the powers I gained from Desha with all the responsibilities, duties, and heady power that come with it. Sometimes I'm the boy that just wants to go to my father for his steady love and care that never seems to end. And sometimes I'm the man who wants to love and be loved in return by someone who will understand all of my desires, however strange or dangerous they may be.

"As I said, it's more than a bit complicated sometimes. But I've learned how to balance my natures, my wants and desires. It's taken me the better part of nearly a century of living to find that balance. I've found the love that I craved and it's even more than I could ever have guessed it would be. I've also got a new step-father who is also my brother-in-law. That last part is going to take a bit of getting used to, though," he ended that part with a small wry chuckle before going serious again.

"There is something about this place, Rebecca, that changes people and seems to bring out the best in them as it helps them find a peace within themselves that they never knew was missing. There's a kind of magic here that has nothing to do with power or energy that simply helps people find what they needed in order to find joy and peace in life again, helps them become whole again. It amazes me every time I see it happen. It took me years before I realized what that magic was and it surprised me when I figured it out.

"That magic is something so simple that most people never fully realize what it is or what it means. It's just freedom, Rebecca. Such a simple word but it means so much. It means that I am free to love Michael without anyone frowning over a man loving another man. It means that you are free to be who you really are without anyone frowning over it or trying to get you to fit into a mold or role that simply doesn't fit you, that you are free to give your heart where you will with no one to judge you over it. Everyone will simply accept you as you really are and rejoice with you in every accomplishment you make, join in your joy when you finally find the right person for you to freely give your heart to, shower you in acclaims over your obvious cooking skills, be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on without judgement even if it's over a stubbed toe, and even fight shoulder to shoulder with you in every battle you face.

"Even you probably haven't fully realized just how much freedom you have here or what it really means to you or for you. Not yet. When it does fully sink in, it will amaze you to the point of tears for the sheer joy of it.

"Think about it for a moment. Where else in the world can you find dragons sitting down to eat with humans, the very race that hunted them for centuries? Where else in the world can you find vampires coexisting peacefully with WereAnimals? Where else in the world can you find a Demonicus actually mated to a Demon when the Demons had a genocidal order on the entire race up until just a few short years ago, when they were actually ordered to kill any of them on sight until the twins were born here? Where else in the world can you find a mixed-breed like me actually mated with a vampire like Michael? Where else can you find any of this without bloodshed, tears, hate, racial bigotry and hatred, or outright fear?

"Nowhere... This place is so unique, and so wonderful, that it actually boggles the mind when you put it all together.

"That's what this place has brought to you and to me: a place where we can truly be free and happy. That's what I want you to think about after you leave this room. I want you to think about the freedom you have now and what you can do with it, not just for yourself, though. For the others around you as well. Let them see the happiness this place has brought you. Put aside the pain and fear you've lived with for so long. The magic I've worked on you today is only the start of it. The real working of it is for you to do on your own as you realize your new freedom.

"Don't think about finding a man to complete it for you, or a job you think might give it to you. You are the master of your life now. You decide who you will love, who you will become friends with, what job you will do, what clothes you will wear, what you will do each day or night. But I want you do decide those things thinking only about what will make you happy.

"For only when you are truly happy with yourself and your life can you make someone else happy to share it with you."

He knew she needed to hear those words spoken out loud. Not just about him and Michael, but about her and what this place offered her. He knew it had been hinted at or spoken about in small amounts. But no one had told her the entirety of it and what it really meant for her. He also knew that when she fully realized all of it, she would do her own healing and let him simply be the cousin he'd requested that she think of him as as well as her friend...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smirked as he winked at her when she pulled away, she softly sit back down in her spot and happily listened to everything he was saying, smiling lightly with is words as she could see the joy and love in his eyes he had for her uncle and how happy he was to be with him. Rebecca looked over at the cracked door When Dancer did guessing Michael was asleep in the other room as she could sense another person near by and she looked back at Dancer with a warm smile.

"Your right Dancer, is this place is really magical and I have never been any happier being sent here. Right from the start of being here Ash made this place feel like home right away and showed me kindness that I rarely got these days. He helped with a lot and finding out how safe I am here from my past I wish to never leave it and learn and enjoy the new freedom I have. I am excited to through this party, well a ball you can say its most likely to be. I have always wanted to do something like this and I think doing this is a great start for me with getting a taste of my freedom. I already have a few people who have offered to help me and Ora is very happy to do this with me. I love that I have her as a friend now as I never really had a friend before, was always surrounded by family and men that had higher power then me." She says softly and smiles taking the necklace still in her hand, putting it in her pocket.

"The ball is going to be a maskeraid ball which lovely Ora thought of, we found the ballroom and had it cleaned and getting it ready for the ball in a month from now then. I hope you will help spread the word then to everyone else about it, the more people to come the better as it is mostly to for everyone to get together who stays in this castle and meet and get to know one another."

"I am very happy to hear and I can also see with the glow on your face and the light in your eyes that you are very happy with Michael. Michael and Andy have always been the ones I would run too for comfort and they would always be there for me in a heart beat. They are the ones that helped me the most through dealing with my dark past and they were ones that got me free from Lucifer, that got me my soul back and freed me from Hell. They are the best people I know and you and Desha are in great hands when it comes to them. " Rebecca says happily with a warm smile on her lips as she lightly runs a hand through her silver white hair as ideas for the party flowed through her head a moment.

"Oh For Valick do you want me to be here when you talk to him? I'm like the only person that can really get him to open up, or if you have any questions you want to know more about him I can tell you. He looks horrible right now and Ora right now is taking care of him and watching over him for me, I hope this place find his happiness as it did for us, just a lot for him to see past right now and heal from and I hope he makes through it." Rebecca says softly as she worries about her sire.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff