Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pre-Emptive Strike Classes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:51 am
(Not going to argue, still think it's kind of .....well running away)

The man would snort at those words.

"Bleeding heart, and a bit off for your type of background."

The man would state sternly.

"Strength is for the weak ....is as stupid as saying ...I will give a man a fish, instead of teaching him to fish for himself. It's noble in every aspect, but it requires that you keep the weak ...weak and never make them rise to their own potential.

Its the words of those that can never venture away, or those whom are forced to forever linger you have affectively told me ....the minute you find something weaker than you to protect ...your days as more than their protector is over.

How did you get into this school with that definition of strength, or with such a shallow view of it."

The man would laugh ...as he took one hand and slammed it into the bars bending it awkwardly. The bars would trembles lightly as the Totodile would hit the button to retract them.

Professor Barney would walk towards the entrances.

"I think I can forgive the book throwing thing ...the world itself will teach your sure enough. IN that aspect, you are right ...I can't be a good professor to you."

The man would motion for the others to follow as he would head out of the classroom and surprisingly enough would start to head towards the station. They needed to go there first and catch the train to their destination.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Tsuki would be the first to follow Barney, tension in the air from all sides. Raven and Ada disliked him and Raven obviously didn't think much of Barney. With this going into unknown, dangerous territory... the boy sensed something dark happening in the future.

What Barney said bothered him a bit. Giving a fish, in that saying, wasn't what a professor did. They taught you how to fish. By that definition, did he really care about them learning, or was he just wasting their time?

He walked past the previously barred boy, keeping his hands relaxed as he tried to distract his thoughts from wandering into the we're all going to kill each other area. Then again, he did think that about the Tournament.

Then AGAIN, it did cause him to almost kill another student's Pokemon.

Yeah, this would probably end horribly. Enough of that pessimism though, maybe there'd be an upside. Maybe having to work together would weaken whatever bitter feelings that rummaged through the Stike Team?

He couldn't help but grimace at the stupidity of the thought once nobody was facing him.
User ImageUser Image

((Exit to train station))  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm
Barney's snort would be countered by a sigh, Raven actually striding into the classroom as the man departed. Black boots clacking against the tiled floor, the boy's feet would carry him to where the dictionary had dropped, a single gloved hand reaching down to grasp the bindings.

"Apparently those ears are simply for decoration..." Raven stated calmly as he straightened, turning back toward the door "...or no one told him the definition of inspire."

Disembarking from the classroom, the child would slide the book into his satchel. He had a feeling he'd require it's services later.

[Exiting to Academy Station]

--------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 am
Ada would watch in silence at the scene before her, recalling Erion at some point though it'd be done quickly and quietly. The squabble was over soon anyways, and lost in her own thoughts she would only notice the red tip of Ravens cape as it left the room.

"Ahh-" the magician would adjust her hat instinctively, brisk walking out the door behind them. Must catch up!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[ Exit to - Academy Train station ]

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 am
(Just in case of confusion, please post at the academy train station)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora enterd his class wanting to get started on his schooling here. He was expecting some like a class with lectures and everything. But this school seemed to be different than any other.

Poochyena caught up to him as he was panting.

Poochyena [Lv.2]
[Hp: 14/14]
[Exp: 50/100]
Hp: 14 | Pp: 16
Att: 7 | Def: 7
Spd: 6 | Sp Att: 6
Sp Def: 6
Moves: Tackle, Poison Fang  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 am
There would be a woman behind the desk as she looked more than a little bit uncomfortable to be there. She had expected to spend most of her time in preparations for other things, and her new role in the academy. She hadn't expected to be called back to be like a substitute for the Professor.

In other words, Professor Savvy wasn't happy at all as she looks over at the new arrival and his Poochyena. She would almost roll her eyes, she wasn't a Strike Professor, nor a Strike member, but, she was a friend of one ....and thus, she had to remind herself how she got into this mess.

"Welcome to the Strike team."

She said the words with a bit of a hesitation at the end.

"You are here to learn what it means to be Strike, and I am simply substituting so you won't be getting the answers from me."

The woman would declare sternly as something would seem to pull free from the corners of the room. If the boy's plan had been to retreat out of the door, the Gengar would stop him ......as he would glare at him dangerously before breaking out laughing swiftly.

It wasn't a merry sounding tone.

"Anyway, I know each student is told ....that your party is inadequate at the moment. A party of 1, isn't a party or a team for that matter. So, I am going to be sending you to beginning Island to gain new members to your party, but that isn't enough."

Professor Savvy would continued until something occurred to her.

"I am rambling a bit, I never told you my name nor .....ask for yours. Though neither matter, I was instructed to do so."

"My name is Professor Savvy, and I am your substitute Professor until, Professor Barney ...your real Professor comes back from a trip."

"Who are you and your pokemon?"

And in those moments, the boy would realized ....he was caught up with a woman who for all express plans and purpose seemed to get a bit distracted.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 am

Sora would finally notice a woman behind a desk. This one seemed to be the teachers desk obviously. But the person behind it seemed to be more of a student rather and a teacher. The teacher approached Sasori.

She had greeted Sora to the Strike Team. She sounded a bit nervous by the hesitation at the end of that greeting.

She explain that he will be learning how to be a good member of Strike. Sora just assumed that people relied on attacks mainly. Hence the name Strike. But of course, there was more there than just want the name seemed to imply.

She seemed to be rambling on and on. She sitll hasn't told Sora her name. That was until she realized that herself. She introducted herself as Professor Savvy. And that she was subbing for the actual Professor, Professor Barney, until would return. Which made more sense since she looked more like a student.

"My name is Sora.Sora Akimazu. And this here is my best friend Poochyena." he said as the Poochyena would pounce around them. He would enjoy meeting new people.

Poochyena {Lv.2}
Stats:
Spd: 6 | Sp. Att.: 6
Sp. Def.: 6
Moveset:
Tackle | Poison Fang
Exp: 50/100  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:39 am
The woman would pull a sticky note from pocket as she took a marker and wrote down the information as the Poochyena would find himself being stopped in his tracks by a Gengar that caught him in mid-air. Twirled him around and around before sitting him back down ....as it would seem that this was a very fun game to him as well ...though he had other thoughts in his mind as the woman would smile at him dangerously suddenly.

"Since, you have been left in my care, I might as well send you on your first mission."

The Gengar would float to her side as he would drop three pokeballs into her outstretched hand. The woman would then unclip a potion from her belt.

"So, I am going to send you to Beginner Island."

She was repeating herself.

"And, there you are to capture at least one new member to your team, but one other thing .....you need to also find a Rare Bone. According to your real professor, it's suppose to be for something special."

"I don't know what, but don't come back without it."

The woman would tell him ...as she would hand over the three pokeballs and the one potion.

"Head towards the pokemon center, and go around to the back. Take the stairs there almost all the way to the bottom and go to the dock ....those who go all the way to the bottom or never seen again."

"So dismiss."

The woman would declare sharply ...as the Gengar would tug on her sleeve.

"oh, I forgot to ask, do you know how to capture pokemon?"

Yup, she was scattered brain today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Sora was briefed on what he was to do.

His mission:

-Obtain at least one pokemon
-Find and obtain a Rare Bone

As Poochyena pranced around, he was caught in mid-air. He could feel a set of hands on him. And by the imprint on his fur, you could tell there was something holding him. Then whatever was holding Poochyena made itself visible. It was a Gengar. It had spun Poochyena around several times before it set him down. Poochyena would feel dizzy from the spin, but then regained his balance and vision. He barked in excitement from the fun he just had with this Gengar. Although he knew already Gengars were mischevious pokemon. Poochyena knew that Gengar wanted to do more than just spin him around.

Sora then started to walk out the door with his pokemon following after him. The sub had then asked him the most basic question of all. Did he know how to capture pokemon. Well, was there a specific way? Was there a proper way to throw a pokeball? Sora knew that it was the teacher's job to make sure the student had the most accurate information. But seriously?

"Yes, I do know how to capture pokemon." he said trying as best as he can trying to hold his sarcasm back as much as he can. It was questions like this where he would just let the sarcasm take over his voice.

"Is that all you have to ask of me?" he said.

((To capture pokemon you have to roll higher than the pokemon's health right? Sorry it's been a long time since i've RPed here sweatdrop ))  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:17 am
(Yes, and make sure that you only throw the pokeball during your attack turn)

"No, that will be all then." "See ya when you get back ...maybe."

She would declare with a big smile on her face as she would wave goodbye to him. The Gengar would disappear and materialize behind her as he would seem to laugh the words ..Gengar. The board face seemed to make the pokemon look evil as it's voice would echo around and around ....as it claws would cut through the air around them ..as he was completely enjoying the impression of acting like some sort of a ghoul.

That was until his trainer notices and elbow him the gut.

"BEHAVE!"

She would almost snare the words at him ....as she looks over at him and then smiles back at the boy.

"Goodbye."

She would repeat the last words again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Sora would nod and turn back and continued out the door. Seemed to him that the sub didn't have much confidence in him. Whatever. It wasn't like he lived his life just to live up to anyones expectations.

Poochyena would bark back at the Gengar which had disappeared and reappear behind it's master. Poochyena would then follow his trainer out the door.

"Bye." Sora said in response to the subs farewell.

Poochyena [Lv.2]
[Hp: 14/14]
[Exp: 50/100]
Spd: 6 | Sp Att: 6
Sp Def: 6
Moves: Tackle, Poison Fang

{Exit to Beginner Island}  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Stepping into the classroom, Gael let his eyes settle upon the girl that seemed to be in charge. "Hello Ma'am. This is the Pre-Emptive Strike class right? I'm a new student. I was just accepted." Offering up a kind smile, he stood with his hands at his sides and waited to be seen to.

Litwick [Quiet]
Lvl 2
Exp 52/100

Hp: 14
Pp: 18
Att: 6
Def: 7
Spd: 5
Sp. Att: 8
Sp. Def: 7

Ember [Fire]
The target is attacked with small flames. It may also leave the target with a burn.
Astonish [Ghost]
The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
Captivate [Normal]
If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target is charmed into harshly lowering its Sp. Atk stat.

Lunarsun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 am
"Ma'am?"

She was sitting behind her desk when she heard those words with a paintbrush in her hands as she worked at her tabletop counter. THe woman almost scoff at those words, but she couldn't exactly get rid of them either once they were offered up. She could ignore it, because, she wasn't so old as to be called a Ma'am by a boy. But, then again, he wasn't going to go away if she did that ....as she sighed in frustration an then decided to go ahead and answer.

"I am sad to say but, that is true. This is Pre-emptive Strike class, and I am it's temporary instructor. The real one is name Professor Barney, and I am Professor Savvy."

She would start to pretty much spew words at that point ...as she continued about how horrible this place was, and how wonderful her own place was. How the Strike team was short on brains, but have plenty of brawny, and she would actually yammer on until her own pokemon would float upside down above her head to touch her and make her stop.

Kind of like one hits an alarm that continues to ring too much.

"Thank you."

She would tell him, a purplish black Gengar was her partner it would seem.

"Anyway, Welcome to the Pre-emptive Strike class."

"IN order not to hold you here long, I might as well tell you ....that your first classroom goal or instruction is going to be going to Beginner Island and capturing your first pokemon. Though that is only one of the three things you need to do, the first is survive the experience and the second is bring back an Item known as a Rare Bone."

"All three things are needed for your success."

"Any questions so far? You do know how to capture pokemon right?"

The woman would asks this time, trying not to go into a rant as she crosses her arms.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out