Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 pm
((It's fine.))

Bast nodded, and waved as Shiroi walked away. It was good to see such diligent students.

"Should I head over immediately?" she asked the golem next to her. Whether it looked like she was crazy or not, the woman did not care that she was talking to a bundle of gas.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:52 pm
Ergo War
((It's fine.))

Bast nodded, and waved as Shiroi walked away. It was good to see such diligent students.

"Should I head over immediately?" she asked the golem next to her. Whether it looked like she was crazy or not, the woman did not care that she was talking to a bundle of gas.
The golem shook its head, taking a careful moment before choosing his words.

"Not yet, ma'am. Although a connection has been discovered, it is still unsure what the connection actually entails, and its severity is still unknown. San says he shall alert you immediately once he has those answers. how did he put it...."We are only at the entrance to the "mine," nothing valuable yet."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 pm
Bast sighed and set about drawing things in the sand. She figured the golem would tell her if anything important came up, so she didn't bother going elsewhere. Such unnecessary actions would, in her opinion, be as unnecessary as they were.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm
Ergo War

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked through the superdome to find Bastet drawing in the sand, he looked down to the beautiful Kage and tapped his fist to his chest in a roman salute.

"Dominae"

He said as he bowed slightly.

"Do you have a moment Kage?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm
James certainly had an interesting way of addressing her, Bast thought. It was as if he was the in-Universe equivalent of the Romans; perhaps those people from the Southern continent who had shown so much interest in the Gelel veins. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"Verily, good sir, a moment have I." She never was good at discerning between foreign cultures. "What sort of message do you yet bear? Speak!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 pm
Ergo War

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled, and presented his File.

"I have a request of you Dominae." James said. He had always been much more formal with Bast than Mamoru. She seemed to like it that way, but he figured he might as well get as comfortable with her as he had Boss man. His title for her was a celebration of her new post, and a separation between her and Mamoru, who would always be Boss to James.

"My last mission set places me well above the cut score for Konin, and I would like to put myself forward for the promotion."

James smiled. It hadn't been that long ago that he was a Genin standing in the Kage's office, doing this very same thing with a handful of Jashin kills to his name.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 am
Bast took the file and flipped through it while James spoke. He certainly had the credentials for a promotion.

"Approved, I suppose. I can't say you haven't been through quite a bit." She handed the file back to him. "Be sure to put that file back where it came from. Sensitive information, yadda yadda. You now have the privilege of working wherever you want to without needing to correspond with me first, but you still have to inform me of your findings. Also, you have access to everything in the library. If there's something else that I remember later, I'll let you know somehow."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled. "Thank you Kage." He saluted again and turned on heel. "I'm going to be in the academy helping San with the little ones if you need me."

With that he headed off to train in new and more deadly ways.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm
Bast waved at James as he left, and then stood. She felt a bit sore from her activities earlier in the day and felt a sudden pang of interest in visiting an onsen. Not that the desert oasis wasn't hot enough already; it certainly was. The minerals in the water at the hot springs helped relieve the tension in her muscles and let her concentrate on purging her Chakra system.

"I'm heading over," she told the nearby air golem.

With that, she disappeared, leaving only a trail of dust hanging in the air. Such a speedy roadrunner, she was!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:49 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Morpheus appeared next to San, explaining to him that the body's chakra signature was dead ahead. Prevading his iron sand, he found the body...standing...and breathing with all heart signs and everything. What the ******** was going on! They had cut this man open, inspected him, and he was still alive. It was then San noticed the body turned around to address him, with a glowing glyph on his shoulder....one like san had.

"I know all about you San, all your technqiues, all your tricks, and your special "coordination training." And to think...it was so easy to destroy everything you loved...."

In a motion, the body took off in a direction, moving outragiously fast...especially for a dead body. It was then San noticed the glowing glyph as well....and knew most of them.

"James! Destroy my clone and any of the other clones in the academy! Im pretty sure he just used the clone sealing technique! Also, i am in pursuit....but someone has given him alot of speed through the speed sealing technique. Be careful!"

San began to run along with him, using his biosense and particle technqiue to keep him in sight.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero walked through the shopping center, a few minutes after San took off. He was a bit late to help, not really knowing, so he kept on his route. He Hopped up onto the roof, and continued on his route.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:39 am
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian entered the Super dome and purchased 10 High Density Smoke bombs and 3 puppets
Sanshouuo, the Salamander
Cost: < 500 Ryo >
Kuroari, the Black Ant
Karasu, The Crow

-2000 ryo

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:07 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Ken came in and took a look at San's new shop and enjoyed the craftmanship of the sword in which he was able to craft. Light and durable enough for him and even had the ability to add chakra and other abilities. He bought that and the mobile armor with an impact upgrade.

Superior Medium Weapon
< 1500 Ryo >
Mobility Armor
< 2000 Ryo >
Impact Armor upgrade
< 850 Ryo >  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm
User ImageAN EYE FOR AN EYE,
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Kamiya's resolve for only buying the kukri was low and he soon came upon a very odd shop run by a nice looking woman. upon a quick glance Kamiya noticed a mokujin doll labeled "personal trainer" and looked worn from use. quickly purchasing that Kamiya resolved himself to make his next purchase the kurki at all cost.

Kamiya came upon San's shop which happened to also be able to procure him some kukri. with a slight fascination with birds he had the kukri customized to look like feathered wings. looking a bit further he noticed that there was some armor and figured that an impact armor would be really useful and procured some along with his kukri.

state of being:
chakra:
stamina:
techniques used:
current stance:
money spent: 5200

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:45 pm
Kamiya skipped in and around the patrons and shops in the shopping dome. not caring for many he knew where his shop was as he'd spent a lot of time in here as a child. some shop keepers would be keeping a close eye on him as he'd attempted a theft from them before. reaching the shop he wanted he would turn on the spot and wait for the jonin with arms crossed and a wide smile splitting his face. the shop was filled with puppets and puppet parts which would be odd considering he'd asked for candy.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff