Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero was about to pull his Blue Rose, but Vergil stop Dante, which the Grandson of Sparda stop and listen to them talking. Dante told him about his mother, of course his human grandmother Eva, hit him badly, Nero just anime sweat drop as he calm down, "Oh that explains," he said to him and watch them go to Dante' room. He look at Kyrie, who is still blushing, he look down and sigh, "Hang on, you have my coat." he told her as he walk towards her and grab his coat and and zip it. Kyrie can't believe it, he's so close and she's about to faint, but didn't happen. They watch Vergil come back from the office, Kyrie begin to yawn, "I have to brush my teeth and go to bed, good night you two." she told them and kiss on Nero's cheek, then she walk to bathroom before going to bed. Nero watch her go, then look at Vergil as he smile, "So, he has dark side, I didn't see that coming. Vergil, I have to admit, your dad is extremely cool." he said to him very exciting, for first time he see Sparda in human form. He still didn't know he's blood related to him.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:57 pm
Vergil smiled."Good night."he said to Kyrie.
Vergil then looked at Nero and sighed.If only I could tell him..."thought Vergil."Heh he is kind of cool...I remember when Dante and me were four and he came home tired from work...we attacked him with hugs and he still managed to smile...I miss the old days."said Vergil as he sat down in Dante's chair."If only I could turn back time."
Meanwhile in Dante's room.
Dante just kept tossing and turning trying to get to sleep.
"Mom...dad...I'm sorry for what happened."muttered Dante as he finally got to sleep.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:14 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listen to Vergil about his past, but he's a little jealous because he doesn't have any memory about his real parents, but he's taken to Kyrie and Credo's parents for adoption. He chuckled about four year olds attacked hug their dad, "Wow, you and Dante tackled your dad. What a ironic?" he said a little sardonic to him.
Kyrie, already enter twins parents bedroom, crawl under the silk blankets and pray a little. She lay on the mattress and fall asleep peacefully.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 am
Vergil looked at Nero."How is it ironic,Nero?"asked Vergil."I just don't see the irony in it."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

He scoff on Vergil's response about ironic. Nero remember as the baby, he was wrap in black blanket in cold place. He smirk to his "father", "I don't remember my real parents, but Kyrie's parents adopted me. They were killed by those demons long time ago. I don't get along with others, but Kyrie and Credo because some kids in my age thinks I'm a lone wolf." he explains to him very deep. He's seems to have a hard time to think about his adopted parents were killed by the Mitis Forest. Since Kyrie is only family member left, he have to protect her from countless demons.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 am
Vergil looked at his son."I'm sorry about your adoptive parents Nero."said Vergil.Okay now I really want to tell him the truth.thought Vergil.
Vergil was lost in thought and forgot that Nero was there with him.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 am
Meanwhile in Dante's room.
Dante wakes up in a dark room in his mind.
"Well...look who's here...it's the goodie,goodie two shoes,Dante."said a dark voice.
Dante looks around but couldn't see anything."W-Who's there?"asked Dante.
A sinister laugh broke through the silence and a figure walked in front of Dante."I'm here,Dante. "it said.
Dante backed away from the figure."Y-You look just like me!"shouted Dante."W-Who are you and what do you want with me?!"
The laugh broke through the silence again."I'm the dark half of you and I want to take over your mind."said the figure.
The figure lunged at Dante causing Dante to jolt awake and scream.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 am
User Image

Nero

He heard his "father's" reply, he folded his fingers together and place his forehead to his cross fingers, try not remember this hard time. Nero sigh deeply, "It's fine, but I rescue their daughter in right time." he replied to him, he lifted his head and notice Vergirl expression. Nero became very suspicious about Vergil because he has a feeling that he's hiding something, "Is there a problem, Vergil?" he ask to snap out of his thought, curiously.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 am
Vergil heard Nero's question and snapped out of his thoughts."Huh oh no there's no problem...i'm just worried that's all."said Vergil."It's just that I know how you feel."
Vergil didn't hear his younger twin's scream.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero listen to Vergil, he sigh and stood up as he head to his "grandparents" room, "Okay, but I'm hitting a deck, night." he called off and walk towards to bedroom. He walk in the bedroom and see Kyrie still sleeping, he crawl over and sleep as he held his girlfriend's hand.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:55 pm
Vergil watched his son go to bed."Good night,Nero."said Vergil.I had better get to bed too...I probably have a long day ahead of me.thought Vergil as he got up and went to his room.Please be okay,Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

While Nero is asleep, Kyrie is having a dream about her brother, he looking at her, it seems like he's telling her a message. Credo look at her very sad, "Kyrie, I don't know what to say this, but if Nero does have a connection with Sparda, because of Sanctus said. He might probably do same thing like Dante is." he told her in dream word, making her frightening because she never seen him like that since he's always works on special mission alone. Kyrie look at her brother again, "I will use my magic to calm his anger, but I think my necklace helps me encourage." she replied and holding her necklace that Nero give her as a gift after the performance. Credo nodded and disappeared to let her return to her dream world. Nero seems to flinch and held Kyrie tight.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm
Vergil fell asleep but was still lost in his thoughts.I want to tell him but I can't...I don't know what to do anymore.thought Vergil.Should I just tell him to get it over with."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Dante sat up in his bed.God...I wonder why this thing wants to attack me?thought Dante.If this keeps happening to me...I should just stay away from everyone.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

By the morning rising, Nero open his blue eyes and notice Kyrie is not on the bed and he quickly sat up and try to look for her, but only to find her pajama. "Kyrie!" he shouts and dash out of the bedroom and try to search for her, but she's not in the house. He almost ready to cry, "Kyrie!" he cries so loud as he cry.
Kyrie, revealed that she needs to take a walk and buy something for devil hunters breakfast, is strolling around to find the market, "I wonder if Nero and the twins read my note I left in the fridge." she talks about the note that she left after she woken up.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces