Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:05 pm
"Thank you, Chenoa," Dynasty flashed a grateful smile to Chenoa and gave a nod of his head as Yue did the same. "Yes, thank you."

Turning to Yue, the stallion grinned charmingly, took a step in the direction of the teepee entrance, and winked at his mate. It was a bold and an act most considered as thieving, but the stallion knew they was always welcome to help himself to the food Maralah stored, as long as there were enough left for the girl. And with the grass greener than ever in the clearing a short way away, there would definitely be more than enough food left in the teepee for Maralah.

"Coming? I smell good food from within~"

Yue laughed and trotted ahead, twirling around at the entrance. "Yes of course. But I won't want too much human food... the grass seem sweet and juicy over there."

"Of course, my dear. Of course," Grand Dynasty chuckled and disappeared into the teepee, followed soon after by Yue.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:59 am
_____exploring around the lake__
.. between Yas Sahale and Chenoa

The sunlight shone brightly and water reflections can be seen at a distance from the edge of the lake. The day was hot and the sound of water rushing down the rapid can be heard clearly as small avians flew around it and landed on the small stones to have a rest. Shortly after the avians flew away to the small apple tree nearby and stared at the white colt who ran towards the lake and jumped into the water with a small 'splash', followed by a blackbuck mare. Like the young and energetic colt, the mare jumped into the lake too, sending larger splashes at the colt.

"Woah!" exclaimed Yas Sahale, soaked by the splashes. "I think I'll drown if that happens continuosly," he joked, jumping towards Chenoa before dipping his muzzle into the water, sending it towards the mare. He then ran in small circles, neighing loudly at the same time without noticing the small fishes swimming away from him in fear.

"Really?" said Chenoa, looking at the colt. "I don't think... wah!" the mare exclaimed, failing the evade the incoming splash from Yas. The mare was soaked and the water was dripping from her wet and short hair. She then grew tired of splashing and an idea popped out of her head she noticed the fishes swimming away in fear. "Hey Yas," she called out. "Maybe we should wade further to witness the rapids over there, this would be your first time seeing one but don't get too close to it okay?" said the mare, turning her head at the rapids' direction.

"Rapids?" asked Yas Sahale in wonder. He then turned his head to the direction where Chenoa was facing and saw a small waterfall with thundering noises. The colt stared blankly at it and thought hard. Should he go or not? The rapid looks like a dangerous place to go and even if it is, why would Chenoa asked him to go and see it? After some time thinking, the white colt decided to go and witness the rapid. "Yeah, sure. But it looks dangerous, isn't it?" asked Yas Sahale.

Chenoa laughed. "That's why I warned you not to go closer to it," she said. "The water flows rapidly and you're too young to go near it. The rapids' too noisy for you anyway, so we'll go closer when you're older," explained the blackbuck mare, walking towards the rapid.

Yas Sahale nodded and followed Chenoa to the rapids, sticking closely to the mare if possible. He heard a noise when he saw a gray figure and the noise grew louder as both of them were getting closer to the rapids. Upon reaching the colt opened his mouth and stared at the rapid in awe, amazed with what he saw. The loud noise from the rapids did not bother him as he continued staring, for he has never seen anything as amazing as the rapids(for him) before.

Chenoa waited until the colt stared at the rapids to his statisfaction. She then looked up at the sky and saw the gray clouds that were covering the clear, blue sky. "I think we better go back to the land," said the mare, turning to Yas. "It's going to rain and I'm sure Maralah wants both of us to be back before it rains. Hurry up, or we'll be late," Chenoa continued as she started walking back to where they came from.

Yas Sahale followed what Chenoa said after hearing what she told him and went back to the teepee, where Maralah was waiting for both of them. For the last time, he turned and looked at the rapids for a short while before heading back to where he came from.

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:45 am
reserved

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:33 am
_____apple collecting__
.. between Yas Sahale(foal) and Maralah

It was a beautiful day. The sky was blue and clear and the wind was cool and calm. Small animals like squirrels can be found scurrying to and fro the forest. The scenery of the lake was different than usual for there was no sunlight at the moment.

Yas Sahale opened his eyes and woke up, feeling extremely good and unusually energetic. The colt shook himself and trotted into the teepee, ready to follow Maralah wherever she go. Inside the teepee, Yas was greeted by the native girl, who was busy tidying an empty basket for collecting fruits later. He neighed back happily, before trotting around Maralah in circles.

Maralah greeted the white colt when she saw him entering the teepee. She had been busy with chores earlier and now she was done with it. Now, the girl planned to collect some apples from the apple tree located outside the teepee before all of them were taken by the small animals. When she was ready, she got up, stroked Yas and signalled him to follow her to the tree outside. Upon reaching, Maralah raised her hand and reached out for the apples and placed them into the empty basket.

Yas Sahale followed the girl to the apple tree. He looked at Maralah then the tree. Feeling hungry at the look of the ripe apples, the white colt aimed at one of the apples hanging at the lowest branch and jumped to grab them, but he failed. Not wanting to give up easily, he jumped several times and he still did not suceed.

The native girl saw Yas Sahale's attempt and laughed. "You are not tall enough to pluck apples, silly! Take some from the basket if you want some," she said, pointing her finger to the basket.

The colt stared at Maralah blankly. Not tall? Basket? What exactly are these? Even though Yas grew up with a two-legger, he could not understand some of the words Maralah used. But thanks to Maralah pointing her finger to the basket, the white colt understood what she was talking about. He approached towards the basket and munched on an apple, before neighing back to express his gratitude to the girl.

Maralah grabbed two more apples from the tree and placed them in the basket before using both of her hands to carry the full basket to the lake. She does that everytime after collecting the apples. After doing so, Maralah got up and placed some on the ground for the other soquilis before calling to Yas Sahale to follow her back into the teepee so that she can share the remaining apples with him.

Xiao Ling

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:24 pm
_____the beach__
.. between Yas Sahale(foal) and Chenoa

It was a hot day when both Chenoa and Yas Sahale were at the beach. The sun shone down at the sea water and the sand was soft, fine and warm that time. The leaves of the coconut trees made loud swishing sounds as the strong wind from the sea blew towards the land and ripe coconuts can be seen falling off the trees and landed on the soft sand. Sometimes, small crabs and hermit crabs can be found running around the beach and some ran towards the water.

"The beach is where I go when the weather is hot like today," said Chenoa to the young foal as they walked along the sand, enjoying the sea breeze at the same time. "The wind is strong and it feels nice and refreshing," she continued. "You should come here often, especially when the weather is hot. Dawn and dusk are the best, when you get to see the sunrise or sunset."

Yas Sahale, who was trotting beside Chenoa was listening to every word the mare said. Sometimes, he nod his head to show that he understood Chenoa's explanation. "The beach really is a nice place, but it is far away from our home, isn't it?" asked the young colt.

"Yes," agreed the mare. "We have to spend a lot of time to reach here. That is why I don't come here everyday." Chenoa stopped and took a deep breath, before continuing their journey. "And there's one thing I have to tell you, do not drink the sea water here. They are very salty, and it is bad for us. Remember that every time you come here," she warned.

"Then what do you do when you're thirsty?" asked Yas Sahale after hearing the warning. "The lake is far from here and the water here is not drinkable, do you rush back to the lake and drink the water there and go back to the beach? It looks like a waste of time to me."

"Of course not," replied Chenoa. "I will look around for a green round fruit that is already ripe and fallen off from a tree and looks like that," she continued, turning her head to the nearest coconut tree. "The fruit has some sort of liquid inside it and it tastes different from the water we drink from the lake everyday. You can give it a try when we've found one."

"Hopefully we can find one soon, I'm starting to feel tired," said Yas, slowing down. "Can't we take a break for a while before continuing?"

"I guess we can, since there's no one else here," replied the mare. "We have to find a safe place to rest, there are two-leggeds here sometimes and we must not be seen by them. If the unfriendly and mean ones found us then we'll be in big trouble."

Yas frowned. If anything like what Chenoa said earlier happened then it would be bad. He hate getting into trouble. The colt looked around the beach to search for a safe spot before noticing a huge boulder near the entrance to the beach. "How about hiding behind that large rock? It looks like a good place for us," said Yas, running towards the boulder.

"Yeah, it looks like a good place," said Chenoa as she followed Yas to the 'safe' spot. "I can keep an eye out for two-leggeds or anything that comes close while you rest, besides I'm not tired at all."

"Oh, thank you," replied Yas as he yawned and closed his eyes to take a rest after the long and tiring journey to the beach.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:13 pm
_____the beach II__
.. between Yas Sahale(foal) and Chenoa

The wind was blowing hard as usual and thundering noises of the waves can be heard from the sea nearby. Somehow the noises woke Yas Sahale from his sleep as the colt opened his eyes and looked around the beach. He then stood up and stretched, feeling much better from the long and tiring journey earlier.

Chenoa was watching the place before she heard small noises nearby. The mare turned and saw the young colt had already woke up. "Looks like the prince has finally awake!" said Chenoa jokingly. "And luckily we have something to enjoy before we continue." The mare then rolled a coconut towards the white colt's direction before rolling it hardly towards the large boulder.

Yas Sahale stared at the coconut blankly before moving aside to prevent the hard fruit from hitting him. "What is that? Is that the one you told me earlier about having some sort of liquid in it that is drinkable?" asked Yas curiuosly as he watched the fruit hitting against the boulder.

"I don't know the name of this fruit and yes, this is the one I told you earlier," replied Chenoa, who was busy rolling the coconut until it cracked. "The annoying thing is that this fruit needs to opened before we can drink the water from it and the shell is so hard. Now the thing's cracked and the liquid is leaking out, hurry up and drink it before they're gone."

Yas Sahale nodded and bent his neck down to reach the coconut, before licking the juice that was leaking from the fruit. Like the mare said, the liquid really tasted different from the water he drank everyday. The colt drank the juice some more before offering them to Chenoa.

"No thanks," replied Chenoa. "I've already drank some while you were sleeping. "Take all of them if you can and we'll play in the water for a while before heading back, okay?"

Yas Sahale shook his head after the mare turned down the offer. "I'm full already, maybe we can just leave it there," he said. "And I don't feel like doing anything after the drink, I feel bloated and weird. Can we go back now?"

"Yes, we can go back now, if you want," replied Chenoa. The mare then turned to the direction where they came from earlier. "We'll go back slowly this time. If not, you'll feel worse so don't run when we're going back," she continued as she walked, with the white colt following beside her.

Xiao Ling

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:27 pm
-reserved-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:41 pm
_____[ father and son ]__
.. Dynasty and Yas

Dynasty took a deep breath, feeling rather satisfied with his rounds today. No danger was afoot in the area, and there were no signs of kalonas nor skinwalkers around either. Looking upwards to the darkening sky, the stallion whickered gratefully (perhaps to the spirits or so) and cantered the remaining distance back to Maralah's teepee.

(( shortest intro post ever xD ))

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:22 pm
There was a glow from the teepee as Maralah brought the torch she lit earlier into her home as the day was getting darker. Feeling tired, the girl decided to rest early since she has no energy left to play with her soquili companion. Upon reaching her blankets, Maralah bid Yas Sahale goodnight before the fire went out.

Yas Sahale went out of the teepee after neighing back to the native girl. The colt shook himself and yawned before noticing a figure heading towards the teepee. Feeling curious, Yas trotted towards it and sniffed at the figure for he could not see clearly at such late hours.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:16 am
Grand Dynasty snorted as the light in the teepee went out and darkness took over. The buckskin stallion picked up his pace and covered the remaining distance in as short a time as possible. A soft nicker escaped Dynasty as he picked out a white figure emerging from the teepee ahead, its golden scales reflecting what little light was present, glimmering enchantingly in the faint light.

Yue? Dynasty slowed down to a trot, watching the figure approaching closer... Yas! Laughing, the stallion whinnied to his son and reached out to n** at the colt's mane as he was sniffed over.

"I thought it's your mother for a second there," he said, rearing slightly in good humour. "But of course, she's bigger, but you do resemble her so. How was everything at the teepee?"

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:51 pm
Yas jumped slightly as his mane was nipped but sighed upon hearing a familiar voice. "Father!" he called out, trotting around the stallion excitedly.

"Everything's fine in the teepee, but it's small," replied the colt. "That's why I choose to sleep outside. Where are you going at this late hour? Everyone here is asleep, like Aunt Chenoa over there," he continued as he stopped trotting.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:52 pm
"I don't wonder," Dynasty said, his gaze fixed on the teepee. "It is for two- humans, after all."

Turning back to the colt before him, the stallion chuckled and started slowly in the direction of the man-made structure. "Are they then? They sure do sleep early. How about Yue- your mother? Is she asleep too?

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:05 pm
"Ahah, I used to sleep in there when I was smaller," said the white colt. "Like I said, I choose not to do so now, it's hot in there anyway."

Upon hearing his father's next question, Yas Sahale thought hard and shrugged. "I don't know, I haven't seen mother since afternoon. Maybe we can look around the place in case she's back already?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:45 pm
_____[ Berry Picking ]__
.. in the forest

The day was unsually dark and gloomy as grey clouds were blocking the sun and the blue sky, as if it was going to rain. Small sounds of thunderstorms can be heard, and every living being are found rushing all over the place to seek shelter. At last when the place was quiet and still, out came Maralah from her teepee with two empty baskets. She stared up to the dark sky and whistled as loud as she can, causing some small avians nearby flying away in fright. The girl stood there as she watched the birds flying away, smiling and shaking her head at the same time. That was not the first time it happened whenever she whistled.

Soon the girl's whistle was responded by two of her soquili friends, Chenoa and Yas Sahale. The two of them trotted towards Maralah and nibbled the girl's hair. Maralah, pleased with the greeting, grabbed the baskets and tied them on each of the soquili's back. The baskets look like they are going to fall at the beginning, but after some adjustments, the baskets are safely placed and the three of them looked like they are ready to set off to the forest. "Alright, let's go to the forest now," said the girl.

Chenoa stood still as the basket was tied on her back. The mare wondered what Maralah was going to do at first and she stared at the other stallion when she was informed. "To the forest during thunderstorms? What is she thinking?," said the mare, frowning.

The white stallion stared back in wonder. "I don't know. The girl's weird sometimes," replied Yas innocently. He too, gave negative expressions at the girl.

Their expressions did not affect nor change the girl's mind. "It's no use giving me those looks, the weather isn't good for the past few days and it's starting to get difficult to find food," explained Maralah, getting serious. "We never know what will happen tomorrow, so it's best to be prepared. I'm sorry," she continued, stroking the two's neck. "But we don't have any other choices."

After explaining, the girl heaved a sigh and turned to the buckskin stallion and the dragon mare. "Coming, you two?" she called, waiting for their responce before leaving. Of course, she was hoping that they will follow them to the forest too.

Xiao Ling

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces