Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:50 pm
He haulted, glancing over his shoulder at his mother, looking a bit frightened. Why had she suddenlt sounded so... well, he wasn't sure exactly what to call that tone. "What do you mean? Snowlily is a friend.. I don't know what I'd have to stay with her through... unless I accidentally caused her to break a leg or something while teacher her to fly.." He seemed to mull over this a minute, having no clue that his mother just didn't want him to be like his father, he was probably as naive about babies and where they came from as Rikka used to be.

"Nothing. Just heed my words. They might come of use to you later." She told him, resuming the move away from him. This might be the last time she would ever see her son, and this is how she was going to end it on? "I love you, Makya." She whispered, finding those words heartbreaking to say, leaving the light blue stallion by the river.

The time she spent down here was up. She was homesick. She was heartsick. And the only thought that went through her mind was What if...

What if she had never fallen for Intrepid? What if she had never spent the night with him by the waterfall clearing. What if...She had never descended from the mountain tops? What if...What if...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:51 pm
He stored the information, perhaps it would come of use to him later on in life. When, he had no clue... but if she wanted him to keep it in mind, he would. "I love you too, mum." He muttered, sounding rather depressed about this whole affair, but at least he was able to say goodbye. He wondered what Shai would do once he told her.

He swished his tail very slightly, staring off where his mother had been, though his gaze was glossed over. He had been wanting to go look for snowlily... but now he thought it best to be alone, this was no mood to be in around others.

--End Rp Sequence: What hurts the most--

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:34 pm
Lethrossen

The winged soquili moved lightly through the feild, enjoying the nice spring weather. His tail swished playfully, and his gaze flicked toward a delightful, yellow butterfly. Stunning! That was how everything was in the spring, so fresh and new, so full of color!

Makya gave a little chuckle and his ears perked forward, picking up his pace as he made his way to the famaliar stream somewhat ahead.

AnimeChickie

Chitsa galloped into the clearing and glanced around. She wondered where everybody was. It was a quiet day and quiet did not suit this little female flutter.

She sighed softly and stood in the tall grass with her head held up high. Chitsa stretched her flutter like wings lazily and swat away at flies.

Lethrossen

The blue colored stallion neighed slightly as he began to race along with the wind, the stream wasn't for a while yet and besides getting there faster he always thought running was very much fun!

But suddenly the little flutter mare appeared a bit ahead of him, and he reaered up as he came to a halt, letting out another neigh. His brown eyes widened slightly, and he took a few steps back. "Ack, sorry!" He breathed out, before he caught sight of her wings. Much different from his own, transparent and very deligate looking. He'd never seen a flutter soquili before, never even heard of them. He was a bit speechless, to say the least.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa was also caught by surprise and jumped back. "Eeps! I'm so sorry! I'm such a clutz!" Though she stopped right away and tilted her head too. How curious... Another winged like Scar. Amazing... Chitsa admired Scar's wings a lot and after meeting quite a few, she was loving them more and more.

"Um. Hello." Was all she could say at the moment.

Lethrossen
Makya shook his head, his curls bouncing about. "No, no. It was my fault! I should have been watching where I was running." He finally managed to say. His gaze flicked back to hers and he bowed his head slightly.

"Uh, I'm Makya." He said, his voice cheerful. It was nice to run into others, though he wondered why he kept running into strangers and never another soquili previously met?

AnimeChickie

Chitsa nodded softly at the stallion. "And I should have been, too." The mare giggled wildly as he bowed. Oh what a gentleman. All of the stallions she had met were pretty nice, but she had heard stories about some not so nice and she was glad that she was lucky.

"I am called Chitsa. It's quite the pleasure to meet you Makya!" She nodded rapidly, her usual hyperactive self returning.

Lethrossen

"Chitsa? That's a nice name! So what are you doing out here? I was on my way to the stream!" He chirped up, shifting from hoof to hoof. Luckily he'd inherited his mother's kindness, seeing as his father had been one of those not so nice stallions.

"Are you thirsty? It's the best water around, you know." He chuckled slightly, he didn't know of many other water sources to be quite honest.

AnimeChickie

"Eh nothing. Sisika was boring me so I decided to come out here." She paused, "Oh really? I've never been to the stream." Chitsa smiled wildly once again. She had only seen a larger river and the lake, she and Sisika lived near by.

"I guess I am." Chitsa giggled once again. "Lead the way!"

Lethrossen
"Okay, right along here!" He said, ears flicking as he moved past here at a slow, careful pace. "Who is Sisika?" He asked, curious. "Never been there? Oh well it's really nice, and it's fun to watch a lot of the fish. Especially on nice days like these, when the sun hits them just right they get really shiney!" He exclaimed, excited as if he was still a foal!

AnimeChickie

Chitsa followed closely behind him. "Alright!" She grinned foolishly once again. "Sisika is the two-legger I live with. She's... weird... Almost as weird as me!" She giggled once again.

"Ooh... Fish!" She had only seen fish once and she would like to see more. They were just so pretty!

Lethrossen

"Two-legger?" He questioned, totally oblivious to the humans that lived around him. Hadn't he ever seen one before? Naive Makya!

His ears flicked back slightly. "Though only thing though.. is when you accidentally step on them, when you're wading in the water." He looked horrified. "They never seem to be hurt, exactly.. they always swim away.. but it feels funny! And I always freak out, like if I have hurt one."

AnimeChickie
"Yea. They stand on two-legs and run really slowly. But they can hold things." Chitsa shrugged, she wasn't sure how she could explain it. They were just... weird. Very weird.

Chitsa stared at him with wide eyes as he speaks, "They are weird!" Chitsa bursts into giggles and tossed her mane once again. She calmed down and attempted to put a straight face on.

Lethrossen
Makya snorted and wrinkled his nose. "I don't see how that is possible, I will have to meet a two-legger myself, some day." He decided, then turned slowly. "Let's go to the river, can we?" He raised his brows at her, head turned because he was still starting to face the other way, eager to go.

AnimeChickie
It was hard for Chitsa to put on a straight face and she immediately started giggling again. Though she was able to nod slightly. The mare adjusted her posture and then smiled softly. "Sure! Lead the way kind sir."

Chitsa grinned childishly knowing that she would probably get lost anyway.

Lethrossen

Makya beamed and moved forward in a slow walk, enjoying the nature around them. "If you follow the stream way up into the woods, eventually you get to a waterfull. Have you ever seen a waterfall?"

His mother and father had brought him there, a couple of times. It was always so stunning when he was a colt, but he hadn't been there since. He didn't know about the waterfall, what it ment to his parents and such. Or maybe more of what it ment to Intrepid.

His chocolate gaze floated over a butterfly, it was flittering past and another followed on long behind. Golden-yellow, both were. "Oh! That is what your wings reminded me of." He breathed out, not thinking this rude at all.

AnimeChickie
"Waterfall?" Chitsa's eyes went wide, Sisika had told her about this one waterfall that she used to live by. It sounded so beautiful the way she had described it. "No... I've never seen a waterfall." Chitsa never realized that she had seen so little.

"My wings reminded you of a waterfall?" Chitsa looked back at her wings curiously. Wow... How odd...

Lethrossen
"Oh, maybe after our stop at the river we could make our way up there... er, if you want to?" He looked back to her. He wasn't used to long meetings with others, he had breif encounters and then went on his way.

"Oh no, not a waterfall!" He exclaimed, chuckling slightly. "I ment the two butterflies I was just watching... that is what you have, butterfly wings. They're so deligate looking! Can you actually fly with them?" His words were said almost in a rush because of his excitement, moving ahead while looking back at her.

AnimeChickie
"If it you want." Chitsa grinned happily. Wow. She would get to see so many things today. It would be wonderful. Her heart jumped in happiness. She didn't know much about the world but she sure knew beauty.

"Oooh." Chitsa bursts into giggles. Oh how funny and naive she was. "Yessums I do." She smiled foolishly. "Um... I think I can fly with them..." She paused, her voice trailing off slightly.

Lethrossen
Well she was a lot smaller than him, so maybe those wings could support her weight. "You mean you've never flown before? It's great! Lots of fun, epsecially when the sun is setting. Anyways look! I see the river." He chirped, his pace picking up slightly.

As he got to the bank he leaned down, taking a small drink. His wings spread open very slowly, carefully. He was just stretching them, it sometimes got to hurt having them folded for so long. He moved his muzzle up a little and just peered in. His wings folded again and then he shifted. "Look." He whispered, watching the fish zip by.

AnimeChickie

Chitsa smiled once again and shook her head. "Nope haven't really... flown yet." She paused, "It sounds beautiful." She grinned happily at the other soquili. She felt rather content now and it was nice to be in company of another soquili.

Chitsa bent down her head to take a small drink too. Chitsa's wings didn't fold so she only stretched them when she walked a lot. She tilts her head and gazed down at the lake. "Aww. Little fish! They're so cute." The mare grinned once more.

Lethrossen

"Cute?" He chuckled lightly and touched his nose to the water, some of the fish coming toward it in curiousity, and then flitting away again. Makya grinned and pulled his head back. "It is fun to come to some pools in the woods, the river forms into these pools sometimes.. the fish are bigger there, and sometimes you can spot some colorful ones."

He only know this because he had spent his full life near this river, from the feild into the woods, where he was born. "Do you wanna go to the waterfall soon?" He tilted his head.

AnimeChickie

Chitsa giggled and watched him. "They are pretty!" She giggled once more as the fish came close to his nose. "Ooh. Colorful!" Chitsa giggled once again. She lived near a lake but she grew up in the forest and she hadn't seen much outside of it.

"Sure. Whatever you want!" She smiled again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:01 pm
Lethrossen
Intrepid moved through the woods in a slow, trudging manner. He was bathing in his own self loathing, his own self pity. He hated being without at least one pretty mare about. Rikka had been gone so long, he knew she wasn't coming back. Though he did deserved that, and family wasn't his type of lifestyle anyways. He guessed he was kind of happy for her disappearance, in ways. But Makya and Shay had also gone. Or maybe he'd left them? It didn't matter now.

He tossed his braided main a little, snorting and pawing at some of the damp, dead leaves still carpeting the woods' floor. Spring was upon the land, and everything was beginning to look greener. He wondered where all of these leaves went to by the beginning of summer?

His chocolate eyes moved about the feild quickly as he came into it, leaving the woods in a slow trot. Maybe he should just go find others?

Rhyleigh
Cyrille pranced around, across the forest floor. Her coat was still wet from her romp in the river and seem to sparkle. She opened her muzzle to sing, when a movement caught her attention. "Hello there" she yelled out the the stallion, who was trotting slowly nearby. "You do not seem to be very cheerful, this fine day" she exlaimed, as she moved boldly towards him.

JadeEye
Ilianna was not far from this brown-toned stallion and had scented him before she actually did cast a gaze on his form. He had an air of slight displeasure about him that made her p***k her ears in curiousity, yet she was also wary thanks to her previous run-ins with strange stallions. Truthfully, the only stallion she trusted right now was Helaku, and he was off with his mate or something of that nature, she was sure. Still...he didn't see evil by any stretch of the imagination, so she dropped the partially eaten apple core she had been munching on and slowly headed in his direction.

When he was joined by another, a mare, she paused. Perhaps she'd be interrupting something if she butted in?...and both had rather 'normal' pelts as well. A glimmer of anguish caught in her throat as she feared they'd laugh at her, an old fear stemming from treatment in her old home herd.

Lethrossen

Trep's ears pressed back against his skull a moment as his gaze swept half to the side of him. He turned a little, eyes landing on a mare that reminded him rather of himself, though his brown pelt was much plainer and such. "That's a good observation, and a true one." He chuckled softly. At least he could still laugh when he was feeling his... not exactly worse, but something around there. He paused in his walking, now in the middle of the feild. "Though it is such a fine day, perhaps I should be less angsty." He brows rose and his nostrils flared, catching scent of another.

He looked slowly around, gaze landing on a mare that stood out quite a lot in the natural colored setting, though he thought she'd fit in perfectly amonst the trees during winter. "Oh, hello." He called over. Ah, his luck must be picking up. Surrounded by two pretty mares!

Rhyleigh
"I am Cyrille, and you are correct it is far to fine a day to be so angsty. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the river is cool and refreshing" the brown mare exclaimed happily. Then turned her attention to the mare standing away from them "Hello there," she called out to her.

JadeEye
Ilianna's eyes fluttered a moment, mostly out of surprise that these two soquili were so cordial to her, and dared to walk closer. A hesitant smile curled on her muzzle as she flipped her curly mane away from her boldly marked face.

"Hello," she said as cheerily as she was able, as her guard was still up, but she was quickly relaxing. Neither seemed to be particularly hostile creatures. "I apologize if I interrupted anything...sometimes my curiousity is a little less subtle than I had thought..."

Lethrossen
Intrepid was quite glad she'd interrupted, to be honest. He'd jsut met this other mare, so it would be something of a three way meeting. And as for the white and black mare's interesting markings? He'd seen things just as odd. He thought them quite beautiful, actually. But it was hard for him not to find a mare beautiful.

"Cyrille, it's nice to meet you." He said, tossing his mane slightly and shifting from hoof to hoof. "It's unfortante all of the days of the year could not be as beautiful as today." He commented, tail swishing every now and then.

He looked back to the striped mare, shaking his head. "Oh no, it is fine. You are not interrupting a thing. Curiousity is good, even if you are not so subtle about it." He chuckled more. It seemed company was just the thing to put him in a good mood, but it was still a bit strained.

Rhyleigh
"Yes curiousity is a good then. I won't make many friends, if I was not that way myself" Cyrille laughed out, then began to prance around "I am itching to get back into the water" she informed the others, and hoped they didn't think she was a bit off.

JadeEye
"Well good," she said with a light quip to her tone, the tension in her neck and flanks smoothing out as she felt more at ease. "I seem to have an uncanny ability to butt my muzzle into where it ought not belong sometimes....normally by accident, I assure you." It was hard to tell if the ending statement was an honest one or if it was veiled with light sarcasm. Probably the former to judge by her previous hesitation to come over.

She gave the other mare a friendly grin as the other pranced around. "So you're Cyrille then?" she inquired, having caught the tail end of their introductions by chance. The male's name had escaped her, however. "I'm Ilianna...or Lia...or Anna. Whichever you prefer. I've been called a great many different things so I'll answer to just about any of it if it makes any sense...."

Lethrossen
Trep just gave her a playful grin, his gaze stating that he knew how that was, butting into places where his nose didn't belong. "Aye, and a great lot of trouble that sort of thing gets you into. It's nice to meet both of you, I'm Intrepid. Or simply Trep." He snorted.

Good, now that introductions had gotten over with maybe they could do something fun! He eyed Cyrille for a moment and he shifted. "Swimming, eh? That sounds like a bit of fun, how are you on water, Ilianna?" Such pretty names for such pretty mares, Trep would have to make this as long a meeting as he could.

JadeEye
She bowed her head to both briefly to acknowledge their introductions, then canted her head to the side at Intrepid's inquiry, a slight gleam catching her icey blue eyes. It finally struck her that he was a rather fine looking stallion, now that her mind hadn't been swimming with 'what ifs' and 'now whats', but she decided it was best to just play it cool. She still had a slight resentment towards the fact that Helaku was no longer unattached, but couldn't blame him. She was forever reading into signs of affection much further than she ought to and had taken his attentions wrongly, or so she assumed.

"My mother said I ought to have been born with fins," she drawled merrily, shoving silly, frivolous thoughts aside with another flip of her mane. The prospects of a swim ranking high on her preferred activity list. "I'm up for a bit of a swim if you both are so inclined."

Lethrossen
Trep grinned a bit devilishly. "You'd look rather silly with fins, to be quite honest." He teased, good naturedly and very lightly, seeing as he'd just met her. "Though I guess it wouldn't be the strangest thing around these lands.. probably a tie in with horns and bird-wings." He stated, smirking. He'd met a stallion with a weird horn pertruding from his head once, it had been a pretty nice meeting. And as for wings? He'd met quite a few mares with those, and probably a few stallions, maybe. He tended to avoid other males, anyone guess why?

"As long as the water isn't too cold I think I should be alright... if I start drowning you'll save me, right?" His eyes were wide and he looked worried for a moment, but he was kidding. He knew how to swim, and even if he was not the best, and probably not even average at theactiviety, he was above drowning.

Rhyleigh
Cyrille let out a slight chuckle "If you think I am capable of saving you from drowning, you are dreaming. You are far to big for me to pull to shore" she informed the stallion, as she trotted towards the water " It is pleasant of temature, from my viewpoint, but I have an odd one of those." She paused and turned her attention to the other mare and exclained "I'll race you there"

JadeEye
"Oh but fins wouldn't look as out of place as you'd think," she replied, with mock-sincerity. "After some of the stuff I've seen since I've come here, I bet fins would be downright yawn worthy." Ilianna smirked and side stepped, an ear working 'round as she tried to catch the location of the nearest water splashing, if there was any to be heard, that is.

The male's request for being saved if he drowned drew a laugh; she was a petite thing, hardly capable of saving HERSELF let alone the stallion. She did realize it was a joke though. "Oh yes, I can certainly haul you out by the scruff if I must," she said sweetly, though obviously she too was kidding.

Cyrille's comment of a race grabbed her attention. If there was ANYTHING she was good at, it was running. She'd spent most of her foalhood running (from bullies, that is) and was easily the fastest mare in her home herd. She had kept pace with Helaku easily the last time they raced.

With a casual glance over her shoulder at Intrepid and a coy grin, she then turned her attentions to the other mare.
"Catch me if you can!" she crowed before darting away from them both towards the scent of water.

Lethrossen

Trep laughed at both of them, grinning. "Oh I am sure you could manage pulling me out between the pair of you!" Hmm, well actually both of them were pretty small. Well it didn't matter, he wasn't going to drown!

At the rave between the mares he just grinned, short tail swishing as he headed behind in a slow trot. His ear remained perked so he could listen for the water, the cool liquid would be appreciated in the warm weather.

JadeEye
Ilianna gave a whinny of glee as she kicked up her hooves as raced freely towards the stream, which she could now scent heavily in her nostrils.

Once she came upon the water, she more or less plowed in, sending up a great spray into the air as she collided with it.

Lethrossen
Intrepid picked up his pace as he followed after, just in time to spot Ilianna plow into the water. With a grin he went into the water much slower, testing out the temperature to see if it was to his liking. "Hmm, nod bad." He finally stated, looking over to the mare and winking.

"So what types of places do you usually swim in?"

JadeEye
"So you're not going to drown then?" she asked innocently as she batted her eyes, standing about mid-chest in the cool waters and looking hardly bothered by the temperature. In truth, she was used to something a bit more brisk.

Ilianna cut through the water easily, sending waves about carelessly, water dripping from her forelock.

"Well, when I was still living with my family, we swam in a great big lake...though it was sort of salty," said the mare thoughtfully, peering at Intrepid through her damp mane. "Though since I've been here, the stream is about all I dare to step in. Are there other places?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:03 pm
Nothing Yet

Enjoying a bit of flight, low enough to where she felt the tall gass grazing her belly, Kayjin flapped about in a somewhat organized yet clumsy manner, appearing as if she were some sort of large, rabid butterfly. She smiled, readying herself to touch ground again, listening to the wind whipping against her ears and feeling the soft breeze entangling its fingers within her curly mane.

She landed flawlessly and stretched her wings before folding them at her sides, slowly lowering her head to graze at the sweet grass here. Her tail flicked back and forth lazily, the breeze creating spirals within her curls as she snacked upon the greenery.

Lifting her head, she chewed slowly, gazing lazily about at any other Soquili that might be wandering around today. She loved the spring - the fresh air and sweet perfume made it impossible to do anything productive, which is what she enjoyed most.

Lethrossen

Makya made his way among the grass, his gaze often criscrossing as he watched a lazy bumble bee buzz in front of his nose. He wasn't worried that it would bite him or anything, he was leaving the yellow and black creature alone. He was actually rather pleased with the music it was producing, the 'bzzzzz-bzz-bzzzzz' had a slight calming effect on the blue male.

After a bit the bee zipped off and Makya was plunged into a silence once again. His ears swiveled sideways and his chocolate gaze flicked around, not spotting anyone. He sighed and began to hum to himself, occationally his braided tail flicking up in attempt to keep some of the flies away. Spring was nice, such an amazing season, but he was learning of the heat it brought, and having such a long mane did not help. He was lucky to be naive to what summer brought.

"I will just have to find a deep water." He spoke these words out loud, but for his own ears only. Then he spotted the mare up ahead, some distance away. Oh good! He loved meeting others. His pace picked up slightly and as he got closer he called out a cheerful, "Hey there!"

Nothing Yet

So surprised that she nearly choked on the grass she'd been munching upon, Kayjin turned to see who might be speaking to her. She spotted a Soquili that could be the culprit - a blue stallion, and oh, he was blessed with wings too!

She finished eating the mouthful of grass and stared over at him before speaking slowly, voice somewhat raspy yet somehow managing to be lovely all the same.

"Why, hello. Wandering about, hm? I'd think you'd be flying - the breeze is warm, and it'll take you pretty high." She tilted her head to one side, tossing her mane slightly. "Unless you're just enjoying today down on the ground. It's nice."

Kayjin tried her hardest to mask her excitement. The first Soquili she'd ever met - a Wind, too!

Lethrossen

Makya was delighted at her friendly nature, one of the few mares he'd met that actually started a conversation freely. Well, it was nice. His gaze quickly fled over her body, slowly following the swirling patterns before moving back to her hair and her wings. They were beautiful, even more so than her pretty patterns. They seemed to blend into blues, purples and greens! He'd never seen such a thing.

"Oh, I will probably fly more toward the evening. I always enjoy a good flight around sunset, it makes everything even more pretty to see from above!" He said, his wings fluttering out slightly. "But the ground is good too, especially in this warm weather. It's nice to just relax." It was hard to totally relax while flying, what if he forgot to flap his wings or something?

"My name is Makya!" He said, giving his mane a shake.

Nothing Yet
Overjoyed at the fact that he wasn't mean to her, or upset at her for saying something wrong, Kayjin flapped her wings a bit as a few feathers came loose, fluttering to the ground slowly, like petals down a slow river.

"Ohhh, does it turn everything to fire, like the morning sunrise seems to make the land into gold? I've never flown at sunset...I don't see very well when I'm up so high at night, and I wouldn't want to get lost in the darkness. I'm not very brave...just very spontaneous."

She nodded once, matter-of-factly, curls falling over her eyes and muzzle before she spoke again.

"I'm Kayjin. It's nice to meet you - I haven't met any other Soquili, and I hope they're as friendly as you seem to be."

Lethrossen
Makya's gaze followed the feathers, carefree in their descent to the eath below. He wished his wings melted into other colors like hers seemed to do! "Sometimes like fire, but also sometimes like..." He thought hard for a moment. "Like everything was drenched in strawberry juice. Have you ever eaten a strawberry?" His head tilted, some of his own curls falling into his face. But he promptly shook them away.

"Kayjin! That's a nice name, and I think I am afraid of getting lost too.. So I guess I am not all that brave either, I just enjoy the short flights." But if he thought about it, he didn't really have anywhere to be lost from. You couldn't be lost if you had no where to stay found.

At the compliment he seemed to half puff up and half grow a little shy about it, which was a contradicting combination but happening none the less. He pawed at the dirt and bowed his head. "Thank you, and I can tell you that many are very nice!" But it was sad, he'd only had breif encounters with each.

Nothing Yet
Frowning, contemplating, Kayjin finally shook her head no, the curls that had fallen over her face now finding their way back to their places, making her unkempt and carefree look disappear slightly.

"No, I haven't eaten a strawberry, I don't think. I've eaten the blueberries - the stains go nicely with my coat, and nobody seems to notice if I get too messy." She giggled, an interesting cross between a whinny and a girlish laugh.

"Thanks! I like it too...it makes my tongue dance. Kind of." She realized how silly that sounded, but continued anyway, hoping to save herself. "Have you explored much? I have only flown over the lake...it's very pretty, with the sun hopping around and glittering on the ripples."

Lethrossen

Makya grinned, "I will have to lead you to a strawberry plant sometime, then! They are very good, sweeter than blueberries.. but those are yummy too. Unfortunetly their juice is just a little too dark to go with my coat.." He grinned.

"Flown over the lake? I haven't done that yet! It sounds like a very nice flight. Perhaps you could take me to this lake?" His head tilted slightly.

Nothing Yet

Smiling warmly, glad that he would be willing to share these yummy fruits instead of keeping them all to himself, Kayjin tossed her mane, eager to spread her wings once more.

"I'd love to go now - that is, if you'd like to." She turned slowly, stretching her wings, and looked backward at him. "I think the sun's at the right place now that it'll shine like I said...and if not, it's still a good chance to fly through such a nice breeze."

She took several steps forward, hoping he'd come along. It was much more amusing, to her at least, to have company when she flew, be it birds, butterflies, or other Soquili.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:26 pm
AnimeChickie
Prancing around the tall grass, Chitsa felt rather tired in the afternoon sun. It was a rather hot summer day and she couldn't help but feel a little tired. Slowly she walked under a tree to rest a little. She tossed her mane, trying to get rid of the horse flies. Annoying little buggers they were... The mare looked around the clearing with curiousity. It was odd how the seasons changed, and it was definitely a new thing on her part.

Lethrossen

Makya moved along with his wings spread, though it was tiring to hold them out so long, just as tiring as keeping them folded up. It was a shame, really. But he could deal with it. His nostrils flared, tail flicking slightly. The flies wouldn't leave him be! He thought it was probably time for a swim soon, but on his way he'd caught scent of Chitsa, and he wasn't about to skip out on an opertunety to see a friend!

So he began to head that way, and when he saw her laying under a tree he let out a loud whinny of greeting, ears perked and wings folding.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa heard another soquili nearby but she was too content to move. But when she heard the soquili whinny nearby, her ears perked up and she gazed around. She saw the familiar sky blue wind soquili and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Helloooo Makya!" The mare stood up quickly and pranced over to him. She still had the little grin on her face and she gazed up at the stallion. "How are you on this fine summer day?"

Lethrossen

Makya chuckled as she came to greet him and bowed his head politely. "Honestly? Quite hot, and it seems to have attracted the flies much more than other days." He grinned down at her, wings flicking again.

"I was on my way for a swim when I spotted you, want to join me?" He liked swimming very much, and not only would it make the flies lessen (breifly) it would also cool off his body!

AnimeChickie
Chitsa chuckled and nodded wildly. "Yees... They are quite bothersome." Chitsa stretched her wings lazily and continued to smile at him. It was unusual for Chitsa to feel tired but even the weather got to the spunky little mare.

"Oh. Sure! I've never gone swimming before!" Sisika had given her baths, by taking buckets of water and pouring them over her but she had never really stepped into a lake or river, unless sticking a hoof in counted.

AnimeChickie
Giggling wildly, Chitsa chased after him and watches him quietly. "Alright." Chitsa nodded, that was good though. She wasn't sure if she'd be any good at swimming since she couldn't even fly. It was hard to say but she still wanted to give it a go.

The mare continued to follow him, observing intently.

Lethrossen

"And then maybe tonight, before it gets too dark, we can go on that fly I promised!" He said, cheerfully. He was enjoying her company greatly, her cheerfulness was very contageous.

The lake came into view and Makya whickered a little. "Race ya!" he exclaimed, before beginning to run ahead. Not too quickly, though.

AnimeChickie
"Y-You'll help me right?" She looked at him meekly. Frankly, she had only thought about actually getting into the air, but she never thought about what it might feel like to be actually in the air and floating around. How... scary.

A grin appeared on her face and Chitsa raced after him as she caught sight of the lake. She kept up with him but she had shorter legs than he did so ended up arriving at the lake after him even though he went at a decent speed.

Soquili

A baby brown tabby colored familiar sniffed around but shivered when she saw something through the bushes. She wondered what that could be... surprised

AnimeChickie

Chitsa's ears perked up as she heard something nearby Makyr and her. She gazed at the little tabby wolf curiously with wide eyes. "Oh mah goodness. Hello there!"

Soquili

The brown tab could hear voices all round her now. She hid in the bushes and hoped they would close up on her as she shook timidly.

Lethrossen
"Course I'll hel.." He trailed off as he glanced back and ran in a wide ark, slowing down and hanging back a little as he watched all of the horses gathering around... something, he couldn't see the wolf at all.

"Chitsa?" He asked slowly, ears swiveling forward. My, my, what have we here?

AnimeChickie
The soquili couldn't help but frown as the little wolf backed up into the bushes. "We don't mean to hurt you! Just be your friends." She wondered if the little wolf could understand her. But she approached it... very... very slowly. "It's ok..." She spoke in a soft caring voice.

Lethrossen
Makya nickered, still backed away from all of them. "What are you all looking at?" He said, a little confused and nervous. He caught snatches of the conversation. "Chitsa, you shouldn't be so close, none of you should." His voice was soft though, he doubted he said the words loud enough for any of them to hear. He could catch snatches of the conversation, something about scaring something.

Crowding in on something would certainly scare it.

Soquili

The baby tabby felt some ease come about its body and she calmed down. There wasn't really any escape other than to come out and possibly dart away. She hadn't grown in all her teeth or claws yet so they wouldn't be any use to her.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa stopped in her tracks and slowly lay down a foot or so away from the bush. She had a soft smile on her face and watched quietly. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you..." She spoke as softly as she could. Chitsa had now lowered herself so she didn't look so intimidating, the last thing she wanted to do was scare it.

KasaiLoki
Flying in the sky, Rikka had noticed a group of Soquilis huddling around some bush. She blinked, descending herself to the ground, noticing one of the horses as her son Makya. Her ears swiveled forward, her look one of a questioning manner. "What's going on?" She asked to no one imparticular, trying to peer at what everyone was staring at.

Spotting the little splotches of fur, she crooned sofly, staying where she was.

Lethrossen
Makya's face fell a little and he snorted, turning away with his ears pressed back. Every one was ignoring him, including his friend. But that seemed just like something she'd do, not that it was a bad thing. She was just curious of what he now saw was a little wolf cub. Perhaps he should go wait else where?

His thoughts flickered away as he spotted his mother, landing a few feet away. He blinked in surprise, whickering. "Mother, what are you doing here?" He said, half glad to see her and half a little nervous. "I think they are watching a wolf pup.." He answered her.

Soquili
The baby wolf didn't feel threatened anymore. She enjoyed getting all this attention. Everyone around her was so kind and friendly.. kinda of like her mommy before she was killed.

Looking into the kind eyes of all these long faces, the baby yipped gleefully as if to say that she would join up with whoever did a particular task. (I will roll a number and the first to roll it that had been RPing in the event will get her. Use 2 of the 4 sided dice.

AnimeChickie
Frowning, Chitsa hurried back to Makya and smiled slightly. "I'm so sorry for disappearing. It was just such a cute little wolf..." She sighed to herself but then looked back up at Makya, trying to put on a happy expression.

Chitsa nodded at him and attempted to smile once again. "So where were going a-..." Chitsa tilted her head as she noticed Rikku. "Oh. Hello there! Who might you be?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:00 pm
A wolf pup...? Poor thing...and it being crowded by so many others too! "Come, Makya. Let's not scare it more than it needs to be." The older mare told her son, moving away from the huddled bunch and stepping down the path. "I've been down here for a while...actually. It's lonely up in the mountains now." The snowbird sighed. "And I talked to Shai a few days ago...I'd like to keep in touch with my kids sometimes..you know?" She put on a fake smile. She was happy to see her son again, he just...reminded her so much of him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:18 pm
MOTHERS DAY?!

Makya sighed a little as he headed through the woods. He'd just been with Chitsa, which had been nice, but he was getting too sad. He wished someone from his family was around, at least for a little bit.

Though sometimes his mum would come for random visits, they were few and far between. And he did not have many friends to take his mind off of his sister, father and mother never being around. It was more than a little disheartening, really.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:23 pm
Rikka had moved from one place to another, enjoying the small breeze that passed over the land. Being from the mountains, her form was more adapt for the cold weather, rather than the summer this land offered. She sighed slightly, a frown appearing on her maw as she looked towards the tree tops. Just a few days ago, she'd met /him/. He seemed okay..but it was strange just having someone who watched you constantly.

The snowbird looked ahead of her, spotting hte lightblue male just a few feet away. "M--" But her words were cut off as a shadow leaped from the tree, flapping wildly towards the stallion.

Iason squaked, screeching loudly as he was about to peck at Rikka's son. "Yougoawaynow~!" He screeched, the gust from his wings flowing towards the stallion.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:29 pm
Makya's ears flickered and as he looked up he spotted a black bird (or what he thought was a black bird, he'd never seen a hawk before) zooming right for him. It was screaching something at him, but he couldn't understand. He whinnied and neighted, rearing up on his hind legs.

Why was it coming toward him? He was so foccused on the bird he didn't see his mother in the sky, not far away!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:54 pm
"Iason stop! That's my son" Rikka cried out, ears flicking forward before shuffling towards the back. "He's alright, no need to harm him." Though, Rikka would probably say this to about a lot of soquili, so it'd be Iason's job to figure out if it was true or not. "Makya," The female greeted once the black bird perched back on his tree, golden eyes glaring at the winged stallion. "Good to see you again."  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:16 pm
[["Hok'ee...Sounds Foreign" Rikka/Hok'ee ]]

Quote:
Hok'ee stood over the rivers edge, frustrated by the rippling waters. He wanted to look at his reflection, but not a stirred version. He sighed and then straightened himself up. He knew he was magnificent regardless and walked away from the river in a high step. He nodded his head a bit as he walked, so his hair would almost bounce with life.

Cyan eyes peered at the form of the stallion who pawed at the water. She blinked once, ears perking forward before relaxing in a sort of loopy manner. "Enjoying your reflection?" A soft breeze spoke from behind Hok'ee as Rikka emerged. Her snowy pelt glimmered in the sunlight, allowing the white of the snow to reflect as it did in the winter.

Hok'ee turned with grace towards the mare's soft voice. He threw his head up and let out a deep whinny. "Hello!" he said as his eyes fell upon her. He looked her over with delight and then smiled. He then puffed out his chest, took a couple of steps in place, and prepared for her to gaze upon him.

As the stallion puffed his chest, Rikka took a step back. Aww he didn't answer her question! That was sad. "Hiya," Rika chirped, shifting her wings a bit before glancing past him, and into the river. "Did you see yourself? Reflections are such amazing things, are they not?" The mare asked, stepping past the darker male, and gazing at hers.

He stepped back to the rivers side. He had indeed not answered her quesion the first time. He had been to overwhelmingly concerned with her first impression of his looks. He listened to her speak and then followed her to the rivers edge. "Yes, reflections remind one of ones beauty. I prefere a calm glance into a still water over this river though." He glanced in and watched as the waters rippled over his reflection. He then looked over and unnoticingly began to stare at hers.

"What's the fun in looking in a still water, when one that ripples gives you a lesson in looking hard for one's beauty." The mare smiled, finally letting her cyan gaze rest on the stallion. "Though, I must admit, looks are not everything a soquili has to offer, right?" The snowbird smirked slightly. She hadn't fallen for Intrepid's looks, more or so his...stallion charm? She was a sucker for that.

Hok'ee shook his head as her voice resounded through his ears, and he realized he was staring at her reflection. He glanced back at his reflection and then looked up towards her cool face. "Yes, to look deeper for ones beauty is something that for some, is a short distance." He beamed, almost glowing from ear to ear. He truly was satisfied with his self. He then smiled at locked her gaze. "You yourself, shouldn't have to look that far. You are after all, quite beautiful" Even though he was a little pompous, and full of self-esteem, he knew how to admire others beauty too.

If equines could blush, a tinge of red would be floating up towards Rikka's cheeks at the moment. "Thank you," She murmured quietly, as if embarrased to even admit what he said was true. That one fateful night, Intrepid had murmured it into her ear, and she had fallen for him. But now, it seemed the same actions were falling from teh wind soquili's form, even if they were not intentional.

"I'm Rikka," She introduced, regaining her composures slightly. "May I inquire to what your name might be?"

He lowered his head in a bow. "Hello Rikka, the pleasure is mine. And yes, you may ask my name." He puffed out his chest and taking in a deep breath, preparing to say his name. "I am Hok'ee." he proclaimed to her. He had interacted with others before, but she truly caught his eye. He tried to think as to why he found her so pretty.

"Hok'ee...Lovely." She crooned. "Sounds sort of foriegn, like of a human tribe or something like that. I'm from the mountains, where I dwelled there since I was a small child. Would you like to go on a walk with me?" Standing here was a bit boring; however, when they walked, they could see sceanery that changed over time!

"I know of this area which is really beautiful come aroudn this time. Ever been to a waterfall?" She hadn't an idea how long it'd take to get to the landmark, seeing as she sually flew, but she was up for a walk. After all, she envied those who didn't have the extra limbs on their backs.

"A walk would be wonderful. Unfortunetly, I don't know where I am from myself. The name means.. abandonment." For once his high vanity, dissapated. How could one who didn't know where they had come from be proud of such a subject.. He of course wasn't ashamed, that wasn't it at all. It was just a small void. He whiped his mane to the side, and regained his stance. "A water-fall you say? That should prove very interesting." he changed the subject, and nodded his head in front of him. "Kindly lead the way."

"Where you are from isn't necessary information, as long you know where you plan to stay." When Rikka spoke like this, she sounded wise and not naive. However, soon the game of twenty questions would start,s eeing as it usually did. "Abandonment? Would it correspond with your past somehow?" She didn't mean for the question to sound rude (if anything, she like hearing about other's pasts.) As they walked, she continued. "I don't know what mine means, I'm just content it's a name to fully figure out who I am." the snowbird grinned.

"It's just beyond this path here. Intrepid showed it to me some months ago." She didn't elaborate who Intrepid was. For all Hok'ee could figure out, it was a friend and just that. And to Rikka, that's who he was.

He picked up his feet, and walked proudly by her side. As he did he grazed one of her wings ever so softly. "Oh! I'm sorry." he stated as he gazed upon them in wonderment. He had thoughts of how magnificent she would look in flight. He came back to the subject, but only for a brief moment. "I don't know much at all of my past, but I know that tommorow is my destiny. I don't look back."

Rikka seemed unphased. "Oh?" She glanced back at him, noticing he was staring at her wings. "They're nothing special," She began, expanding the feathery limbs to show him. "I'd give anything for them to be off my back." Wings were a burdin, the way she spoke of them. What was the use of flying when half your family belonged to the ground class? Or racing when you knew the wind would delay your speed ever so much to cause you to lose?

"You speak like no one I have ever heard of before," The snowbird commented. She liked when other spoke their mind, and sounded truthful about it.

Hok'ee froze in his tracks for but a moment, slightly turned on by the flexing of her wings. He then shoke it off and regained his cool. "You say such things, yet if you had no wings, you'd admire them as I do. It's natural, you always want what you can't have." He walked in silence a few paces, then added "You like the way I speak, you say?". He mostly paid mind to his looks, and hadn't given much thought to the way he spoke.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:17 pm
[[Reserved for "Hawk Meetings" Iason/Rikka ]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:29 pm
[[Reserved for "Bird Blood?" Iason/ Anubis /Rikka ]]

Click for RP  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:01 am
Makya was a little stunned, to say the least. Especially once he realized it was a hawk, not a black-bird. "Mum, you control birds?" He said, before he could really think over what he was saying.

And then his heart gave a little flutter, because his mum was visiting! He quickly went toward her, nuzzling against her neck, though she was shorter than him now. "Oh, it is very good to see you again!" He stated.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff