Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ephemeral Skies (3.5; Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm
glitterboypilot
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
hands up, how many of us have Sudden Leap as a maneuver?

*hands up*

ha.. haha, that's funny
all i had access to was the original classes from Player's handbook

And you have my deepest sympathies
What does Sudden Leap do?

If memory serves me right, it makes jump a swift action instead of a move action.

So it does. One of the few ways to move very far and still get a full attack. Lots of fun.

Looking forward to the game....so excited!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm
Calm down there, Dallas. You don't want to jump off the ship now... biggrin

Dm, could we still create our characters for a just in case factor?  

glitterboypilot

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:31 am
Dallas Moonrain
glitterboypilot
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
hands up, how many of us have Sudden Leap as a maneuver?

*hands up*

ha.. haha, that's funny
all i had access to was the original classes from Player's handbook

And you have my deepest sympathies
What does Sudden Leap do?

If memory serves me right, it makes jump a swift action instead of a move action.

So it does. One of the few ways to move very far and still get a full attack. Lots of fun.

Looking forward to the game....so excited!

Not that martial adepts spend many rounds making full attacks, of course.

DM rulequestion: my feat Instant Clarity from Tome of Battle lets me regain psionic focus as a swift action after regaining martial maneuvers. Normally provoking OA, does a swift refocus not do so? I thought I remembered reading how swift actions don't provoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:26 pm
Swift actions never provoke AoOs.

Glitterboypilot, feel free to create the character if you'd like. You never know when someone will flake out. Lord knows I've seen it from players and DMs before.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 am
yay, the thread is up!
but now i gota figure out what Yllanah's going to be doing =P  
glitterboypilot rolled 5 12-sided dice: 1, 10, 3, 2, 8 Total: 24 (5-60)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm
hp  

glitterboypilot

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Captain Siddig Shevat...Lyndie Kestrel...Thragan Gurn...Jeine...Father Pierre D’Leon...Anafa Airabel...Djalance Skyhawk...Ksenia Nadezhda...Sabine Edwarth...Casey “Chuckles” Gambolt

Holy crap, does this story even need PCs?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm
Arc Vembris
Disciple of Sakura
Captain Siddig Shevat...Lyndie Kestrel...Thragan Gurn...Jeine...Father Pierre D’Leon...Anafa Airabel...Djalance Skyhawk...Ksenia Nadezhda...Sabine Edwarth...Casey “Chuckles” Gambolt

tbh, i read all of those, and i was super impressed

our DM brought the ship to life before we even stepped foot on it crying  

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 am
Titan  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 am
If you don't mind can I create multiple characters and if you say I can join, I just chose one? Or for your use as you see fit? I ask cause I am extremely bored and I am looking for some thing to do.  

glitterboypilot

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm
glitterboypilot
If you don't mind can I create multiple characters and if you say I can join, I just chose one? Or for your use as you see fit? I ask cause I am extremely bored and I am looking for some thing to do.

Knock yourself out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
Disciple of Sakura

Well, thank you. To be honest, I had to restrain myself in picking pretty pictures for crew, and then had to wrack my brains to actually give them personalities...

But that's because I'm a very visual person.

And, honestly, who's to say that all those NPCs will live throughout the whole campaign? I certainly don't guarantee anything. You should see how often I off NPCs players like. I'm like Joss Whedon that way. User Image  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Disciple of Sakura
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
Disciple of Sakura

Well, thank you. To be honest, I had to restrain myself in picking pretty pictures for crew, and then had to wrack my brains to actually give them personalities...

And, honestly, who's to say that all those NPCs will live throughout the whole campaign? I certainly don't guarantee anything. You should see how often I off NPCs players like. I'm like Joss Whedon that way. User Image

That's good, I feel like the 11th wheel on this ship  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:32 pm
Disciple of Sakura
InuVash255
Arc Vembris
Disciple of Sakura

I can verify this. You haven't lived until you're told that the shy, sympathetic friend who has recently gained some confidence has just had his head blown off by his girlfriend. In front of your character. So suddenly that you can't do anything about it. All of the players' jaws dropped. It was an awesome moment.  

jennibert

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 am
Disciple of Sakura
glitterboypilot

Knock yourself out.

Which one, create multiple for me or create for you? If it is for you then I can bend the rules alittle. Also I had a though yesterday in class, you said la+1 could we remove that if we use a monster class for that race and use it on the non monk/tome side?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff