Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"what do you want Mxyzptlk?" he asked as the imp zoomed above him "you know, i've looked around and the people here are so dull, so i'm gonna have my fun with you" Mxy said with a smile as the Doctor made a frustrated grunt "cant you just leave this dimention ... what it ever do to you?" he asked "you know that the only way for me to return to the 5th dimention is if you get me to say my name backwards ... and i'm not leaving any time soon" he said as the Doctor got an idea "i can barely say your name forwards ... how am i suposed to say it backwards?" he said as Mxy got agitated "no you dope ... you dont have to say it backwards ... you have to get me to say it" he said as the Doctor knew it was working "say what?" he said as the imp realy got mad "KLTPZYXM ... GOSH YOUR THICK ... NOW FOR THE LAST TIME-" he said as he just realized what he said "oh nuts-" he said as he poofed back to the fifth dimention "sorry about that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu watched as the two seemed to be having some sort of arguement with one anyother and clearly the one with a completely rediculous name was one to be easily irritated, seeing as he was easily fooled, or was it that the Doctor knew how to get him to go back to his dimention ? To her, she might never knew, but it was something interesting to know. It made her giggle a bit. What an entertaining show that seemed could only happen in a cartoon. It was truely amusing.

With the imp gone, Aisu listened to the Doctor apologizing, but she was giggling just slightly. "You don't need to apologize." He said when she finished giggling, giving a warm, gently smile. "I am Aisu Ankoku and I thank you for helping be back there." She said as she gave a bowed her head, as a thanks. "Would it be okay if I traveled with you ?" She asked as she smiled, wanting to join him. "I mean.. The thing killed that man that had me and that makes me think that it was after me somehow.." She gave him a typical assumption, thinking that if he took it, then he might want to keep her safe and allow her to join, but it might be a bit too simple and she might already have been discovered, which would completely embarrass her.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor was a little suprised "realy ... erm ..." he said as he rubbed his head "well, i'd better warn you ... its dangerous alot of time ... and my way of transportation is ... well alot of people get freaked out at the sight of it" he said as he looked at her "your sure you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu listened to him suggesting it and felt like he might want her not to, but when she heard her telling him that she could, she smiled and nodded. "I really want to go, it would be a good experience and could be a fun adventure." She added, knowing that she would finally beable to do something and go somewhere. It was rare that she left London, though she didn't belong, but it was something she was willing to do.

She remembered the Doctor talking about his method of transportation and blinked a bit, thinking about what made it so bad. Size ? Shape ? "I think I can handle your way of transportation, how bad could it be ?" She asked as she gave a light smile, waiting for him to show her so she could get a feel for it herself.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor smirked as he stood at the outside of the blue box and opened the door and revealed a large interior "take a look"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu followed the Doctor to a blue box and stared at it, a bit confused. When he opened the door, she examined the interior of the mechanism and was completely amazed, even speechless. She had never seen anything like this in her non-existant life. It was truely a sight that she would never forget and it was the Doctor that had showed her this magnificant sight. It was rather different from what she imagined, but it was interesting.

she walked inside, looking around with a much interested eye, looking at the entire area. "Th-this is amazing!" She say out loud, hearing a bit of an echo for the area seem so plan, nothing to absorb the echo at all. "How does it work exactly ?" She asked, curious to the part people might freak out, or if this was it, then she would be perfectly fine with travelling with the Doctor.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor smiled as he went inside "its located in another dimention, thats how its bigger on the inside, now if your wanting to know how it travels through time .... well, i'd tell you but your head might explode" he said as he fliped the controls "just need to relocate to the rift to charge up" he said as he fliped a switch and saw the readings "the rifts been active ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor was buisy with the controls then the TARDIS gave a shake "whats wrong eh?" he said as the entire machine was propelling itself through time and shaking the entire machine "were exellerating ... the year ... 3000 ... 11000 ... 50 trillion, what? .... the year five hundred trillion?" he said as he turned to Aisu with a scared and confused look on his face "were going to the End of the Universe" he said as the TARDIS traveled the farthest its ever gone, to the Year: 500 trillion  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm
The Nurse appeared suddenly just as the TARDIS was taking off. " Oh no you don't not without me!" She locked onto his signal and faded away along with the TARDIS.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he flew to the clock tower of the Big Ben, Drake began to cough heavily before going threw the clock with the white angel that he had captured, disappearing within the tower where a large light shined out of the darkness, changing the light from red to a blue color.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena still struggled against him trying to get away. She stopped when he flew into Big Ben. There was a bright light and it started changing color. She closed her eyes and started to struggle again. What the hell!? Let go! She tried pushing on his arms hoping her would let go.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

As he heard the angel's distress, he groaned badly, his voice sounding different from when she last heard her. He groaned as he got up, the light showing that his body had changed since she last saw it. His body was smaller, his hair was shorter and different colors than before. Even his wings had a strange black and blue color with them. He groaned some more, looking at the beautiful angel that was there which made his blush heavily, turning around with his hands over his face,"I'm so sorry! I-i-i-I don't know how I got here. I-i-i-I'm s-s-s-so sorry."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:56 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When she herd him talk her eyes widened and she felt like laughing. " Ooh~ Who are you?" She said quietly.Since she was still in her psychotic state she found this interesting. The tables had turned and now she hand the upper hand. She smiled at him and stood up putting her hand out to help him up. " Why hello there. Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

User Image

As he continued to blush heavily, the little Drake grabbed her hand, shaking badly as he was getting a little cold,"M-m-My name is D-d-d-Drake. My f-f-father is named At-t-t-tticus and umm...I'll be fine, I-i-i-I think."
As he looked down, he felt his heart beating fast as he remembered that he was holding the beautiful girls hand and which he moved it quickly, his hair covering his eyes while his wings wrapped around his torso, making it look like a scarf to cover his face.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena had now returned to her normal self and she smiled at the young Drake. " It's wonderful to meet you." She bowed slightly as her wings stretched out as she did. " I'm Athena Oshiro. Do you feel alright? Are you cold?" She smiled again waiting for him to answer.

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff