Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

╠══════════════ ═══════════════════╣

She shook her head sadly, "I know of so many things yet haven't even adventured outside my own borders. But the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? I have not heard of this group..." she let a sigh end her sentence.

She gently felt the rough yet soft fabric on her eye. Her pointer and index finger caressed over the tap that held the gauze in place. She hadn't seen herself in the mirror yet, and she sincerely hoped the blood wasn't seeping through the gauze. She cleared her throat and glanced solemnly at Nemo. "Messere, I am a devoted protege of Atticus, but I do not believe of this riff-raff dealing with a man destined to control the world and destroy of its all earthly possessions. It seems impossible and childish to think that a heart can be obtained through devouring the body. However the mind continues to live on in the heart, but it does not seem plausible. The soul remains when one's flesh had been decayed. How can the heart, a flesh piece of the person can remain in eternity when a soul is the only substance to do so?"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

ރ"On the surface, they can still indulge in all their earthly horrors"

"you are young, Miss Esposito ... still unsure of of even your place in this world but Atticus fought people who wished to plunge the realms into darkness ... one in particular was Master Xehanort ... who still lives" he said to her closing his eyes "the heart is more mysterious than what any science can prove ... these impossible and childish things are real ... I've been alive for near two centuries to prove that they are" he said as he stood up and looked out the window "the dark powers of Master Xehanort are growing stronger every second ... and there are barely any who are able to stand against him, that is the reason the League is being created ... ironically by Xehanort's son no less, or at least a close a comparison to place Alexander Xanatos ... you know him of course: he supplied to Creed with new state of the art gadgets and a hanger of jets"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She nodded again, "Nemo, this is all very convincing, but until I find some proof of my own I cannot believe it for truth. I wish you luck on whatever it is about the League you are searching of, and I am sure the Leader is somewhere around here - But forgive me Messere, you need to leave."

She rose from her seat with clearly a distraught face and went for the door and as she opened it she felt a pang of pain going through her head. Fighting not to fall on the ground she pressed her palm against her forehead as she waved Nemo off. "Good luck out there Messere, and please be safe!" she called out.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

with a small sigh, Nemo nodded and put his sword back in his sash "i'm sorry to hear that ... i'm sure Atticus would have been proud to have you continue where he left off ... but before i go, i was asked to give you this" he said as as he got a small case out of his pocket, looking like a cigarette case "a little artifact from the part of the world you don't believe in ... Atticus told me to give it to you hoping it would bring you luck" he said opening the case and inside was a small crystal "this ... this is an artifact given to Atticus by Ambrose, God of Wisdom: the Eye of Timaeus ... it's said if this is joined with a special sword, it will unlock a great power to the one who's worthy ... now you have both" he said setting the jewel on the table and went outside to find an army of Neoshadow Heartless roaming the city "Heartless ..." he said as he drew his sword and leaped into the army with moves of a young warrior

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna nodded bluntly as she slammed the door after Nemo, sighing in relief as she laid her weight on the door, lowering her shoulders. 'so many things in one day...Dios Mio, I don't think I can handle that much attention! But let's see that gift from Nemo...perchance it may help me get some easier bounties. What dod he say about a...unlocking a great power? Maybe I can use this in my next ranked fight, no one ever said elemental weapons weren't allowed!' She giggled lightly before approaching the table, and flipping the lid of the case cautiously, peering in at every inch.

What she saw didn't surprise, but rather bewildered her. She had heard him speak of the whole item in itself, but she figured it was just a metaphor, something to make it sound better than it was. It was much bigger than anticipated, and as Victorianna moved the piece around, her curiosity grew. But WHERE would this thing place in that sword?

Tut, tut, she'd have to think about it later. Setting the ornament back into the case she picked it up and headed to her safe, where she placed her most precious things. Twisting the combination lock she gently placed the case on the second shelf, along with the sword on the first. Nodding to her satisfaction she unhitched her katanas and placed them by the safe while she retreated to her bedroom to have a nice and comfortable nap.

If she were any smarter, she would have noticed Nemo fighting a strange black tar-like creature, but as the saying goes, sleep cannot go without relaxation.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

fighting off the Heartless, Nemo had called the 'Nautilus' through the river and fired the weapons at the creatures causing multiple explosions throughout the streets "keep an eye out, if they're here then they're looking for the Keyhole" he said as there was another explosion, this time from the Heartless and very close to the ship and another destroyed the house next to Victorianna

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

A sudden shake riled Victorianna from her dazed rest. 'What the heck?' she questioned to her sleepy self. "Must be fireworks..." she mumbled softly as her sleep grew more powerful than her eyelids.

Another crash. She grumbled and opened her eyes, cursing under her breath. "Has that man caused a riot or something?"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

the fight continued for hours and the Heartless had all but diminished, but the streets were half in ruins "ensign ... have all the people been evacuated yet?" Nemo shouted as he sliced through a Heartless and it vanished into darkness "all but one sir, it seems to be at the home you were in earlier" he said as Nemo grunted "what the devil is she doing ... sleeping?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:33 am
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"Ach, this is too much, what are they doing, construction?!" At last Victorianna was wrought from her nap.

"Cazzo, what in the living- WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD?!" She screamed as she opened her door, rubbing her eye with her hand as she yawned heavily. She turned to look at Captain Nemo with a distressed but somehow angered look, her eyebrow arched upwards as she crossed her arms, leaning on her now destroyed doorframe, her stance shifting uncomfortably.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:46 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

panting Nemo turned to see Victorianna standing in her door frame without her sword "well don't just stand there, we're under att-" he said as he was interrupted by Heartless surrounding them both "oh blast it" he said as half of them were destroyed by a blot of lightning from a strange gun held by a man whom Nemo seemed to know. with a smile from the man, the others were obliterated "thank heavens you showed up Jonas ... i was worried you got held up by more of them" he said as Jonas ran to him and saluted "sir, this sector is clear but they've been spotted near the castle of the Creed" he said almost out of breath "the Creed have handled Heartless before, it's the civilians i'm worried about" Nemo said in almost equal exhaustion then turned to Victoriana and muttered a small sigh "Victorianna Esposito, my first mate Jonas"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She stared glumly at Nemo, then over to Jonas, her eye spurting hatred every second.

"Can you tell me why my house is decimated to nothing but a large pillar against all this debris? Messere, I wish no harm towards you but─What the Hell?!" She stamped her foot on her porch angrily, not letting herself off the doorframe, her eyes locked with Nemo's.

"And tell me why ever since your arrival to Italy has been nothing but mystification to me? That strange orb you gave me, all this ruckus and─ I apologize sincerely, it is a pleasure to meet your Jonas. If only we had met under safer circumstances," she spurted with sarcasm.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

"are you blind woman? i thought you were taut by Atticus ... obviously you can see your city is being attacked by the Heartless" he said almost like a professor lecturing someone "Captain ... please calm yourself" Jonas said as Nemo turned to him but Jonas gave him a very calm look which in turn Nemo walked off to the Nautilus "old fool, he thought that she could be a hero ... she's too lazy and stubborn to try" he said to himself as he closed the hatch "your one to talk" Jonas said lowly then turned to Victorianna "sorry about him, he's been away from civilization so long he's forgotten about niceties sometimes ... i promise i will explain everything but you'll need your sword" he said as there appeared six Neoshadow Heartless nearby, easy for Victorianna to spot "or any weapon right now, my electric gun is out of power" he said as he threw the gun down and got out his sword, similar to Nemo's

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"FOTTERLA YOU IDIOTA! Y-You ruined my town! I don't need this, Quetika!" Victorianna whistled, as a Black Stallion came to her doorstep. "I'll never get all my designer scarves out in this mess, wait for me Messere, it won't be long."

Soon she dashed back into her home, grabbing a large suitcase and stuffing it full of her clothing, taking her precious time as she folded each one intricately before placing it into the case. After her clothes were set she went for her closet, shaking out numerous, numerous amounts of scarves piled in as she went for the cigarette case and tossed it into her case as she placed the sword in her belt hole, now remembering where she left her katanas. Muttering yet another curse she landed in her living room, throwing the two large things in the case too. Sighing with relief she lugged the thing and heaved it onto Quetika's back, leaving her home before it shattered.

"So this Nautilus, it holds horses as well I'm sure Messere Nemo?" Victorianna asked as she stroked the snout of Quetika's and stared into his eyes.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

"i believe so ..." Jonas said fighting off Heartless "but now's ... not the time to ..." he said as he sliced through a Heartless in a ninja style and put his hand to his ear "i need help!" he said as there was a loud boom and an army of soldiers marched in the streets and fired laser technology at the Heartless, on the jeeps brandished a symbol for the Unified Intelligence Task force from London. one of the soldiers came forward and saluted them "Sir, we're here under orders from Mr. Xanatos ... Captain Nemo contacted him and alerted him of the situation"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna stared blankly at the men who had swarmed to their sudden aid. Now, if her History class in previous years had taught her something useful, wasn't England at least a two hour flight to Italy? Or was there a Task Force sent specifically to Italy, but then...wouldn't it somehow be considered treason? She didn't want to ponder the question any longer than she needed to, and rather than calling out these strange new men who had arrived.

She nuzzled her scarred cheek on Quetika's snout and sighed heavily. In retrospect, Quetika wasn't actually her horse, but rather her neighbor's. But Quetika was more loyal to her than them anyway, she figured they wouldn't miss the large silky stallion when their home was collapsed. The thought tricked her funnily, seeing them come to their now demolished door, stare in confusion and then run away, they never really liked Victorianna as much as she'd like.

"Messere, what weapons do you bear?" she asked one of the soldiers, quirking a raised eyebrow while her eyes narrowed, her cheek still settled on the horse's snout. "And if what I hear correctly, then your guns and various defenses should be of no use against these dark beings...I find this odd."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items