Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm
King smiled this was easy "thank you...Ambros" he held his hand "nice to meet you formally my good sir, and is it sleep?" he said with a curious grin on his face
-----------------------
A big image appeared of Axel and Anubis as he said what Ambros said then Axel made the Lava seal and attacked Anubis he then said "for my father, Tsukiko, Ambros, my mother, my deceased son, and my deceased wife this is for them!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:03 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

"correct ..." he said as he trailed off and saw the image and Ambrose just looked at it "Axel ... you idiot you could have been killed" he said quietly as he trailed off and looked at Anubis with Xehanort's keyblade "he's helping Xehanort" he said even quieter that no one could hear him

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm
King stared at the man and his smile turned into a frown, this was a strange occurrence seeing how he loves to smile he stepped closer to the hologram as it disappeared "T-t-that man! He...he..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:56 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"another God ... yes ... both of them are. Anubis, God of Death and Axel, God of War ... bit recless at times but ... he has a good heart" he said as he took in a breath and turned to the two trainee assassins "the castle's up the hill there" he said pointing over the town "Alveno will greet you ... his ansestor started up the Creed a hundred years ago ... who knows, you two might be related ... and if thats the case, you both might not be as alone as you thought" he said as he turned around "i read your mind during the riddles ... though you didn't get all of them correct and i didnt finish ... i can see you have a good mind and heart ... you have my blessing King Sage ... may you make the best desision hence forth" he said as he walked back to camp to watch the sun rise a brilliant pink and from the light reflected the Gods tears, for his friends, for his home, and for his heart which still slept on the grass. he would let Kiko sleep a little while longer, she needed it more than he, and to him she looked even breathtaking asleep as she would awake 'more that the sunrise' he thought

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

It wasn't minutes later when Tsukiko began to stir. She sat up slowly and look around. "One strange set of dreams end, another begins. This is why I dislike sleeping." She summoned a brush and began to brush her hair. She also disliked her hair being down, but she could deal with that. Once she was satisfied with her hair she let the brush disappear. "So then whats on today's agenda," She yawned trying to help herself wake up better. Sleeping made her feel more tired then not sleeping. Seeing that Cyra was asleep still she smiled. She moved over next to Ambrose. "I'm sorry I slapped you last night." She whisper blushing slightly. "I don't to think of you in any kind of pain, but I get scared and....." she trailed off looking over at him.She reached over and placed a kiss where she had slapped him. "Is all forgiven?" She asked with a bit of a smile.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"always is" he said to her as he look in a long breath "well i think we should find Atticus, he rules the Creed so we should head to the castle" he said as he heard a horn blow from the castle "its the all clear summon" he said as he leaned on his staff "soon as Cyra wakes up we'll leave"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm
King bowed and jumped onto a tree "hey did you know my dead brothers name is Axel" he said with a happy smile he ran towards the castle then ran back at Shanoa "sorry we should walk up together  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"All people with power never fail to abuse it, even those with good intentions"

۩۞۩ ----- ӍɑșϮєɍ Ѧʂȿɑʂȿɨɳ ----- ۩۞۩

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shanoa sighed when King was about to leave her behind, Such recklessness, he will have to get over that if he is to survive as an assassin. she thought. Once he spun back to get her she smiled, "Or you can ride with me, it will be faster on horse back." Shanoa suggested leaping upon the horse and holding a hand out for King to grab hold of. "I should be the one to control the reigns since I know where the Castle specifically is, it is not close to the Villa where we are now. It is in Rome, you would not make it there fast enough on foot." she continued to speak, awaiting a reply and for Kings hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

۩۞۩ ----- Ӫɍʠϵӷ ѳӻ Σҁҫʟ϶ʂɨɑ ----- ۩۞۩

"Muori col tuo orgoglio, per quanto vale... Requiescat in pace."

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:49 pm
King grabbed her hand and jumped up "okay let's go"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"All people with power never fail to abuse it, even those with good intentions"

۩۞۩ ----- ӍɑșϮєɍ Ѧʂȿɑʂȿɨɳ ----- ۩۞۩

Once King was on the horse, Shanoa kicked the side of the horse and slapped the reins to make the horse go in full speed. They needed to make haste to the Castle.

((Exit to Temple of Faith))

۩۞۩ ----- Ӫɍʠϵӷ ѳӻ Σҁҫʟ϶ʂɨɑ ----- ۩۞۩

"Muori col tuo orgoglio, per quanto vale... Requiescat in pace."

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"She'll wake up, I bet she's exhausted. Those panic attacks take a lot out of her. At least they use to." She crossed her arms as she looked over at her best friend. She smiled lightly, "I wish you could have grown up with us, it wasn't the best life. Me Miya, and Cyra we went on adventures almost everyday after my lessons. It was always snowy, because of the moon goddess curse." She frowned then looked up and smiled. "I don't know what I remembered that, one day me must find a place to play in that snow." A big smile stretched across her face. She gently reach up to hold the necklace she gave him. "One day we played in the snow so long, I got sick. Gran was upset because I skipped my lessons that day. To make her madder I made this. Spending extreme detail on it. I placed a spell on it so it would be given to someone special." She took a step back and shook her head. She was shocked she had remembered that much. Tsukiko looked up and smiled though, "Even if the spell might have wore off, I'm still glad you ended up with it."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"doesnt feel like it worn off when you gave it to me, it just didnt have a purpus i think ... all that time sitting in a box" he said stroking her hair

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 am
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Blinking, Cyra groggily opened her eyes to see that she was lying on the ground. Must've fallen asleep sometime… She thought to herself, sitting up to stretch. The last thing she remembered was glaring at that kid, King last night. It unsettled her how he knew she'd been hurt, but she hadn't let the surprise show on her face. Then there was a gap in her memory, but she didn't think much about it since she'd had a panic attack earlier that day. They still took a toll on her body, and she was just glad that she'd been in the safe company of her friend instead of alone. That kid's just another headache that I really needed in my life. Great. And at least I fell asleep next to Tsuki; who knew what would've attacked me had I been alone. Letting out a soft yawn, she unfurled her wings to make sure they weren't sore from sleeping on them or something. Once she'd checked everything was fine, she looked over to see Tsukiko and Ambrose standing next to each other. It appeared that they were having a moment, so she let them be for the moment. Taking a quick scan around, Cyra noticed King and the person on horseback from the night before were missing. Not that she really cared at the moment; her current nuisance was out of her hair… for now. Sighing, she moved to stand up, walking over to the couple and tapping them both on the shoulders. "Sorry to ruin your little lovebird moment, but where did that annoying squirt of a kid go? And where are we going today?" Cyra piped up, moving away from them to give them some space.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

I'm going to have to start leaving my hair down aren't I" She muttered before feeling a tap on her shoulder. She jumped slightly not expecting it. Taking a deep breathe only after she realized it was Cyra. Looking around she had already fallen asleep when the person she spoke of came. "I'm guessing they are gone now. Who ever they are." She said turning to her friend blushing sightly. Oi so this was how it was going to begin. "Anyway I was just asking that a moment ago. We still need to give something to a friend. So we are going to try and find him. Okay." She had a bright smile on. For once she wasn't upset or worried. So for the moment she was fine.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash