Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Destiny Islands
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he covered his body, he kept his face hidden, trying to keep his entire body in the blankets,"D-d-d-do me a favor...got any spare clothes?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena sighed but nodded and started going through her bag. She found a pair of sweat pants that looked that would be a little small but would have to do. " All I have is these unless you feel like wearing a dress. " She said as she handed them to him and looked him in the eyes and asked calmly, " Do you know who I am?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

He blushed brightly, getting up in which he noticed that he was a foot taller than Athena, slidding on his pants as he saw that they were a little baggy in which made him blush deeply, keeping his right hand on the pants so that they wouldn't fall down,"Thank you, Athena...but how could I forget you?"
He then rubbed the back of his head, his muscles inhanced eversince he woke up. He then looked out the window, noticing the sun going down. He then grabbed Athena's hand, taking her out to see the sunset. He stood there, looking at the sun go down in which made him smile. On his lower back, to the left side, was a tattoo of two birds turning around each other. Their form made them look like the birds were Ying and Yang. He smiled as he stood there, smiling at the sunset.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 am
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena watched as the sun reflected off the water and she sighed happily. Her gaze then went to Drake. He hadn't forgot who she was, so it couldn't have been another split personality. He was a foot taller than her now and much more muscular. She then saw the tattoo it was so wonderful for a second she didn't notice she was staring. She looked back at the sun set and blushed a bit. Athena leaned against him, resting her head barely on his shoulder and just smiled.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Trying to keep his pants up, Drake looked to his left, seeing Athena lean onto his shoulder. He blushed a little but not too much as he wrapped his left arm around her shoulder's smiling bright at her. He noticed her blushing in which he wanted to ask her why yet he didn't want to ruin the moment so they just stood there, looking at the sun set,"Just...beautiful..."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When the sun was down pasted the horizon, she just stood there against Drake not wanting to move. She looked up at him curiously. " So umm What, what happened...exactly." She said gesturing to his body. She smiled at him still blushing a bit.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

User Image

As he held her close to him, Drake didn't truly understand. As he grabbed her hand, he lead her to the shack again, smiling as he stood at the door, wanting her to go inside,"Ummm...well...I don't know...We'll figure it out someday."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:21 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena smiled and went inside the shake and sat down on the only only bed. "What a day." She said as she patted the spot beside her on the bed, smiling.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

As he walked in, he noticed her patting a spot next to her. He blushed a little, sitting down next to her in which he still tried to keep the pants on. It felt weird wearing these pants yet they were comfortable as well. When he sat down, he smiled, his hair somewhat in his eyes as he looked at Athena, his body feeling strange,"So...you want to sleep on the bed, i can get the floor."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:37 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena was still smiling until she herd what he said and her gaze turned serious. " You are not sleeping on the floor." She said but then she smiled again as if nothing had happened. " We can share."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

He blushed deeply, not knowing why she would want to sleep in the same bed with a guy like him. It felt weird. He had no idea she would allow him to sleep in the same bed. Yet, he nodded, a blush streak on his cheeks appeared as he looked at Athena smiling,"U-umm...O-Ok."
He wanted her to lay in the bed first, since he didn't want to take up much room of the bed so he waited for her to get into the bed first.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena laid down on the bed on her side to she would be facing him. She closed her eye for a minute and thought. Athena thought about Drake and her and what was going on. She didn't really know what was going on between them right now. She had this odd feeling inside her that she couldn't explain. It was to late to think about it now, for now she would get some rest.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

As he laid down onto the bed, he letting her have all the blankets in which he laid infront of her, his face to her's in which he blushed deeply, moving to lay onto his back, not exactly knowing what he was doing. He played with his fingers that were laying on his stomach, not trying to take much space with her as he smiled a little, blushing even more.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena smiled at him and moved over a bit, kissing his cheek. She curled up next to him happily. " Good night Drake." she said before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

As he blushed deeply when she kissed his cheek and curled up to him, he didn't know what to think. He wrapped his arm around her, blushing deeply as he noticed it get dark. He tried to keep her close to him, making sure she'll stay warm as he just laid there, smiling before falling asleep.
User Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces