Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 am
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as the TARDIS rematerialized in an alley, the Doctor walked out to see the city was greatly progressing. it wasnt modernized but it was, what it looked like, a golden age and not only that, there wasnt any crime or anything he saw here "this is interesting ... looks like the new Gods are actualy doing very well" he said as an old man walked by "excuse me ... i was wonering if ... you'd ..." he said mostly because the man kept walking "thats odd ... sorry i wonder if you ... i just want to find Ambrose" he said to a passing woman who picked up the pace "halt!" he said putting up his hand to a child who went around him "it seems that they dont trust visitors anymore" he said looking at the mountian in the distance "master?" said K-9 as he came out "sugestion ... why not let mistress speak?" he said "why?" replied the Doctor "because ... she is prettier than you" he said wagging his tail "prettier ... hows that got to do with anything?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm
The Nurse came up behind the Doctor. Before she could say anything, some girl showed up. " Um hi!"  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
looking at the girl he was going to ask about Ambrose, but an old man came up to them "excuse me ... are you ... the Doctor?" said the man "yes, thats me" he told him as the old man smiled "i have a message from Ambrose ... he's at a place called the Shadow Moses and needs you to come quickly" he said as the Doctor nodded "thank you my good sir" he said as K-9 went inside "but you be careful sir ... because your song is ending" he said which made the Doctor stop "what did you say?" he asked as the old man closed his eyes "it is returning from the dark and back into the light ... the death of two shall rise the dead world ... two shall be new ... the one will be revived and corupted not ... but Doctor ... they will arise as well" he said as the Doctor looked at the old man as he turned and left "come on" he said to his sister as he took her into the TARDIS and went to the Shadow Moses to the Metal Rex Hanger  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:10 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku flying around until she landed on the ground and her white wing disappeared by digital bits, she tried to find a female voice. She like to explore around the area, until a goggle girl with green colored hair with orange outfit appeared front of her. Miku felt like she wanted to cry from happiness to see her old friend.
User Image
"Gu... GUMI-CHAN!" she cried and hug Gumi with tears of joy. "It's been a while Miku, since you and others thought I disappeared, but I was killed by Miku Zatsune. I will give you telipathy after I explain when I discovered about her. said Gumi with small sadness, Miku let go off her and look at her friend. "Please tell me, why she is trying to kill me?" she asked her with concerned, Gumi sighed. "Very well, you see I notice her expression with jealousy when you become popular singer. One night, I followed her and I, first, discovered she's your counterpart and tried to destroy you. I manage to escape to warn you, but she found me and killed me with dark music. Right now, I giving you speaking telipathy, that way one person or God will talk to you through your mind. Good luck Miku." said Gumi with small smile and she enter the heaven, after she gave Miku a small headche to obtain telipathy. Miku finally figured out why Gumi was missing and Miku Z tried to kill her for. "Gumi-chan's right, I have to stop her before she'll kill me." she said to herself and mindlessly walking around the Olympus.

...True my heart and love...

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

walking down the street Jack still couldnt believe his brother was getting married "well he has to prepare for his wedding ... but i feel an even darker force is arising" he said looking at the sky and without a word he dissapeared in a puff of white smoke to Kamino

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ariving in the streets, Jack started looking around at the shops, mostly waiting to see if any of the others would come but also he wasnt lying about trying to find a wedding gift

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:02 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha gazed at the girl behind her and laughed shaking her head. She hurried after Jack then fell into step with him. " So do you think I could go to your brothers wedding? I understand if you don't want me to be there because I seem to blow things up and you just met me." She said trying to be serious but started to laugh.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji walked with his eyes closed to remember his last time he did in Shinobi War. He open his pupil less gray lavender eyes, his stayed calm without showing any fear. "Why is my daughter pointed at your heart?" she mental sending her mind to his. He didn't bother looking at what Jack and Usha doing, he's minding his own business. "Because she knew I might walk towards wrong path, so she started to concerned. She knew I have to look for light, so I won't get swallowed by darkness." he mentally sent it to his aunt and she understands. Neji notice what Usha was doing, he didn't mind about it as he think about something.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Jack Ambrose

"why not, just as long as you try not to experement with magic here" he said as he looked around, Kuriboh had gone back into his card to hide from the naive people "it'll help prevent us getting into trouble and keep people from getting in the hospital" he said with a laugh. the hussle of the street was great, it was if the entire city was in cellibration of there own for the Olympian wedding. Jack noticed Neji had come and smile "hey come on then ... you dont have to walk alone you know"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha gave him a sly smirk "Me, trouble? Never!" She said with a mock hurt expression that lasted about two seconds before she burst out laughing. " But since it's your bros wedding I promise I'lltry not to cause any trouble. " She smiled at him and laughed again. Her eyes travelled over the people and was amazed at how light everything was. " I don't think I've ever seen this much light colors except the one time I stared at the sun to long and all I saw was white spots for 3 hours."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

He look at Jack after he heard what he said as he stop, he smirk a bit. "I just have some deep thought about something." he said to him, but he didn't tell him about his cousin. He pull out his kunai and tworl around his finger because he's bored and reminded him of Tenten. When he hear Usha said, he let go of his emotionless with a shock, but his emotionless back with serious look. He can feel the light around the Olympus as he look around like it's his first time visiting there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm
Jack Ambrose

"i heard when the origional Olympians were around it was much darker and the people were beaten and ragged and poor ... then Arigane and the other new Olympians beat them and now ... everything's diffrent" he said as an old man walked by and gave them a friendly nod "each one has changed the world ... Arigane, Lord of the Gods, has tried to help obtain order and justice ... while James sometimes wanders the realms to obtain ancient relics that posess magic, and sometimes upholds justice ... Tsukiko, James's fiance and Goddess of the Sea, hardly ever leaves James's side nor he leave her ... she even obtains the mortal emotions of hope, love, and hapieness ... not to mention a rage like a sorm of the sea when someone threatens her family"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha sighed dramatically and put her hand to her heart. " Oh what I would given to live in those days." Usha laughed and put her arms behind her head. " but seriously, don't you think it would have been cool to see what it was like so long ago?" She said smirking at him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm
Jack Ambrose

"eh, i supose ... back when they didnt become corupted anyway" he said with a smile and picked up a crystal and examined it "anyway the new ones are trying to restore it to back to when Olympus was the symbol of good in the Realms, so far they're doing well" he said as he picked up another crystal then payed the vender a gold coin for it and put it in his satchel "i havent been in contact with my brother in ten years so i'm not that well informed ... though i hear things, the Olympians had this rule where they couldn't interfear in the lives of mortals ... but James was never one for rules ... i'm not saying he breakes them just ... bends them from time to time ... even goes walking around treating everyone as equils ... how he can get around without people doing the 'worship' thing is beyond me, but he does"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

After Jack told him and Usha about Olympus, Neji rise his right eyebrow, but didn't feel like asking about others as he keep it that way. He notice some people, but he couldn't tell the difference. He finally got his genius mind going as he look at Jack, "That explains the difference between Original Gods and New Gods. It's like change people lives and bring them back to light to end their suffering." he said to him unemotionally. Neji stayed calm with his arms cross to his chestplate, his pupilless eyes never lies about what he sees.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff