Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Of course not." Tsukiko said laughing slightly as she let go of the dock going back in the water. "It give me time to hide anyway." She said diving back under water with a splash. Closing her eyes she let the current take her. She looked up at the moon from under the water. It was the first time she had been at peace with herself and everything else in months. She could just stay here and float.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

making sure no one was looking, Ambrose turned back to his usual form and quickly got dressed then dived back into the water and managed to find Kiko "sorry about that ... i'm so embaresed, that only happens usualy when doing that for the first time ... maybe its because i was soaked, cause i never transformed after geting out of the water" he said as he hold her hand as he lied floating with her "just a warning ... if you want to learn how to do that then i better bring some drapes or something"

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko laughed, "I think I prefer some the humans tributes. Even if I never technically was human. Then again maybe its that humans look like witches and wizards." She mused as they floated, she smiled though. "Reminds somewhat of the time I turned Miya into a penguin when we were little. She got so mad at me, I thought she would never get over it. She got back at me though by pushing me in to a lake. That how I meet the mermaids, oh how they hated us. The mischief all of us caused!"

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i think we all were mischivous when we were younger ... i remember when i first learned of being a Sorcerer ... there was a bully geniously named Skull ... every day he would chace me and my friend Anna and threw us in a dumster, one day he was being ... he went over bord when he harassed Anna the wrong way" he said with an angry frown but then smiled "she kicked him in the family jewels and i was so angry with the guy that i used magic to launch him in the air and he landed, literaly, in juvie ... hard time explaining to her that she wasnt that strong" he said with a laugh "granted my mischief was more righteous than prank-y but thats how i was ... even then i was obsesed with bringing those that did wrong to justice"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko merely laughed, "I love mischief, granted that's why Crya was an obvious addition to our group. Don't you miss your friends, I dragged Miya and Cyra with me. What became of your friends." She asked looking over at him. "Do you ever go to visit them."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

Ambrose shook his head "it was only Anna ... no one would be friends with me cause of my magic ... Anna was the only one who'd talk to me, albeit she was a Sorcerer to ... she teaches at Hogwarts last i heard ... transfiguration proffessor for six years" he said as he continued floating "saw he last year ... she's doing well, married and expecting a little boy ... naming him James after me"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I always heard stories about Hogwarts, I never got a letter though." She said looking back up to the sky. She smiled though, "You never told me James was part of your name." She said stretching before holding his hand again.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"James's my first name ... Ambrose is an altered version of Ambrosious ... family changed it to Ambrosist hide from the Roman empire when they tried to wipe out the Druids ... then to Ambrose durring World War II to hide from Hitler who was a Necromancer ... i went by Ambrose to show my pride in my magic" he said to her as he held her hand "well hang on ... how do you know you didnt get a letter? said it yourself your Grandmother didnt like you ... maybe she hid them" he said as he turned to her "is she still alive?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko bit her lip, "I honestly don't know. She could be, I mean she should be. Unless someone went after her, she was highly respected. If you wondering how she got away with all the damage she's done to me. She kept me hidden, if I was seen I was just visiting." She tried to smile though as she spoke. "Miya and I shared a bedroom in the basement. Cyra stayed down there with us. Though Miya and Cyra were better granddaughters then I was. That's okay though because they never knew nor went through what I did. So I guess I just never got my letter."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

Ambrose just lied there the got out of the water and summoned his stuff from the temple and got ready including a drying spell "where'd she live?" he asked her sheithing Glamdring and put his pouch on

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Moving to sit on the dock she was back in her normal clothing. Tsukiko sighed and looked out at the water. "Silvercaste...I love in a place called Silvercaste. It always snowed there, even in the summer. Yet when it wasn't snowing we had such a beautiful silver moon....its how I got my name. If you want to go after, I can't stop you. It won't change anything, can I go back and get those letters. No, can I reverse my scars..." With another sigh she just kept looking at her reflection in the water.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"a name's all i need ... i'm gonna bring her here" he said as his eyes glowed orange and the wind picked up as his staff flew into his hand and a portal appeared. Ambrose was chanting in latin as wind violently came out of the portal atempting to pull Kiko's grandmother to Ambrose's wrath

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Standing up Tsukiko looked at the portal. She didn't want to see her grandmother. This was wrong, and she knew it. If she didn't tell him, he could just go look it up. Then what would happen. "Emiko," Tsukiko said closing her eyes. Hearing foots steps on the docks she opened her eyes. It was almost like looking into a mirror. Only her grandmother has red eyes contrasting to Tsukiko's blue.
"Child why have you brought me here. You good for nothing, I though you had finally curled up and died." Tsukiko just looked at the ground. She knew better to speak, old habits die hard after all.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

Ambrose shot a plasma bolt next to Kiko's grandmother "i would speak with more respect if i were you" his voice sid with another behind it which was ofcourse Merlin but then returned to his normal self, however his anger was still showing "she did not bring you here ... i did ... to make you answer for your crimes"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"My crimes." She laughed, even if she looked like a older Tsukiko. She was truly nothing like her. "You mean how I took this child in. How I gave her a home. I feed and clothed her. Tried to teach her the basics of magic, not that she could even do that right."

"Grandmother, I'm sorry the spells you gave didn't come out right, because I was already the degrees ahead of what you taught me." Tsukiko said trying to defend herself before getting a harsh look from her grandmother which shut Tsukiko up very quickly.

"Do not test me child-"

"No you shut up, I don't if you're my granddaughter. I'm Tsukiko Yuki Goddess of the Sea. Look around you, this is my home. I have friends, and a new family here. Here you have no power over me. So who do you want to listen to know. You're loving granddaughter, or her boyfriend who wants to see you pay for what you've done to me."

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas