Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Darkmoon Dancer's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
'Recovery' - Simply a twist on his mother's name (Repossession)

FOUND: JANUARY 14TH, 2011 - by Agneza

[ ADULT CERT ] | [ ADULT UNCERT ] | [ ADULT RP IMAGE ]
[ FOAL CERT ] | [ FOAL UNCERT ] | [ ADULT RP IMAGE ]
[ BASKET CERT ] | [ BASKET UNCERT ]

---------------------------
Relationship Status:
Lifemated to Olearius
[ Junglerunner's Teepee ]

1: LM to Olearius - SUCCESS!
2: LM to Olearius
3: LM to Olearius
4: LM to Olearius
5: LM to Olearius

--------------------------
Used to have an intended fling with Frostmourne, here
Cancelled by me, (discussed with all parties), here
-------------------------
Formerly co-owned with DemonWingedPoetGirl
Link to her teepee | Link to Agreement | Link to Cancelling Agreement

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

A kind, gentle Soq that respects everything and everyone, Recovery also has a big heart. He believes in giving others a second chance, and should someone wrong him, but later prove themselves to have changed, he will greet them with an open mind as if the bad had never happened. Though he is forgiving, his trust does have a limit, but you'd be rather hard-pressed to go so far as to make it to his 'black-list'.

He has learned through his father's actions that he should never overdo his manners. Not as if one could be too polite, but as far as when one should just stop and cut their losses, or for that matter stop pouring on the compliments. Eventually it just becomes an overdose and does not give the right impression.

He also has a habit of just instinctually talking in response to things he does by accident. For example, if he were to walk into a tree, he will automatically respond and begin apologizing to it before he realizes that it was a tree. If around others, he will simply grin and shake it off with a joke if he is laughed at for it, because after all, being kind to nature is never a bad thing!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

THESE ARE SOME PLOTS THAT RECOVERY IS LOOKING FOR RIGHT NOW:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Post Color: teal

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

SORTED BY NEWEST ON TOP

TOTAL: #
ONGOING: # | ABANDONED: # | FINISHED: #

--NAME & LINK OF ROLEPLAY-- | ---OTHERS INVOLVED--- | --STATUS--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Roleplays that were done by previous co-owner DemonWingedPoetGirl
The Son of a Gentlemen
By the beutiful sea.
Some Guy Time
Family troubles
find others to Find Yourself
Mom Meet Mother
father son time
mother son Time
Like to join us for a stroll
a glowing impression

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 pm
thisiswhitenoisethisiswhitenoiseUser Image
NEWEST ON TOP
UPDATED WHEN RP IS FINISHED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-insert opinion here-

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm
thisiswhitenoisethisiswhitenoisethisiswhitenoiseUser Image
ALL LISTED BY FEMALE FIRST, EX: MOM X DAD; AUNT , UNCLE ; MOM'S PARENTS , DAD'S PARENTS ; ETC

GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS
Mano'Uhane x Rokuta ; unknown | unknown
GREAT GRANDPARENTS
Elattoma x Leviathan ; unknown | unknown
GRANDPARENTS
Thalassa x Zydrate | unknown
PARENTS
Repossession x Brackenhide
SIBLINGS
Testify
HALF-SIBLINGS
unknown

GREAT GRAND AUNTS & UNCLES
Van'liasha , Pele , Riven / Trucido , Acheron ; unknown | unknown
GRAND AUNTS & UNCLES
Taninim ; unknown | unknown
AUNTS & UNCLES
Jiao-Long , Kilo | unknown

GREAT GRAND COUSINS
Atreu , Eigion , Mordred ; Zhaerel , Rush , Mordecai / Ouriel , Relic , Seran / Katan , Rumor , Shia ; Chione , Endymion | unknown
GRAND COUSINS
unknown
COUSINS
unknown

NIECES & NEPHEWS
Chromaggia , Crucifixus , Emancipation
HALF- NIECES & NEPHEWS
unknown

MATES
none

CHILDREN
none

GRANDCHILDREN
none

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:06 pm
(MOST CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE)

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 pm
(Each new addition will be after a spacing of '-------------')

Recovery had been welcomed into the world outside his basket by a very nervous golden figure, and a warm smiling purple figure. His father, Brackenhide, had no idea what he was doing, but he loved him all the same. His mother figure Thesh-Ah was right there whenever he needed her, helping and guiding him into adulthood. Brackenhide tried to visit often, but even at his young age Recovery could tell he was nervous about being a dad. He never mentioned it, though, and politely turned a blind eye to anything that was said or done wrong. Instead, he in fact tried his best to grow up just like daddy. Keeping his scales clean and shiny, he often even ruffled his mane up to try and make it look like Brackenhide's! He planned on growing up to be a right gentleman, just like dad!
-------------
His intentions weren't too far from the eventual truth. Thesh-Ah had put in lots of work and tender loving care to raise Recovery and teach him all that she could. He did indeed become a gentleman, in both demeanour and manners.
He also took to helping her with the daily scouting rounds and slowly learning how to protect himself and others if he should ever need to. That is, he isn't great at fighting, but he is decent, and he's not done training. By the time he's ready to leave Thesh-Ah's teepee, he will be proficient at defensive fighting and will probably leave his training there.
He never uses his fighting offensively if he can help it, and really doesn't plan on testing himself out on others but it's better to be prepared than to run into a situation where one is found helpless.
-------------
Recovery grows a little restless. Not that he doesn't love his home, or even his responsibilities of helping guard the teepee, but he's getting an itch to go out and meet others, experience life for himself.
Maybe he'll start out by heading out with his father a few times so that Thesh-Ah can get used to him not being around all the time... That should help ease her into letting him go out without her.
He will just have to check in often so that she doesn't worry about him too much.
-------------

-filling this in-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm

n/a

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm
How they meet:

I can't see Olearius' wondering far from her family at first, and Hard Tack likes to stay near the swamp as the damp environment helps to keep his never healing wounds soothed, also his throat which causes him a great deal of pain when he leaves the area. I think due to her father she is apprehensive about exploring other areas however she is young and curiosity is just something that curses the young so under the right influence she could be persuaded to travel with someone to explore outside the swamp. So if Recovery simply came to the swamp and they meet, he could try and convince her to come away with him and they could explore together, safety in numbers and all that.

I believe they could travel some way together, forming a good friendship and Olearius' learning to trust Recovery a great deal for her protection and care... he makes her feel safe. I suppose for plot purposes you could make up fictitious Soq rigth? You could have a band of three or four others, which capture them, simply for their own fun and torment and then dump the pair on the edges of the desert and leave them to their demise. It could be during the struggle of capture that perhaps Recovery is injured, maybe his leg so it makes it difficult to walk and now he relies on Olearius for protection/care etc. This is where Illudin, as you said, could come into play. Perhaps when they are parted from Recovery, simply while he is drinking and she has backed off simply to 'get some air' that Illudin starts to whisper to her...'He convinced you leave the swamp...', 'You should of listened to your father, silly girl, look what you've got us into!', 'He promised to look after you, but he didn't do a good job of that! Those captures hurt you too didn't they...', 'Leave him, he deserves it, leave him for the birds, stupid stallion!', 'You can move quicker without him, get out of the desert, you know what happened to your father...' etc.

Perhaps at this point Olearius has enough of the situation, Illudin has driven her mad and she turns to face Recovery one night and simply says nothing but begins to cry and then before he can reach her she turns and runs off. She leaves him for days, travelling over the mountains, though passes etc and then finally once Illudin has fallen quite again, guilt and her true feelings for her friend starts to set in, how badly she has behaved and she searches desperately for a unicorn or a healer of some sort. Eventually finding someone and persuading them to return along her path and hunt out Recovery. He is tried, close to death etc after Olearius' has abandoned him and grieve and guilt cause her to break down and sob out why she left him, of Illudin and what he said. But Recovery is too weak to hear and Olearius' is pushed aside by the healer and not to bother them or Recovery until all is better. Olearius' falls silent and reseeds into herself.

Some weeks later, Recovery's leg is healing and Olearius' has stayed in his company, both staying at the healers home. Their relationship is tentative and Olearius' is still withdrawn and quite.... it takes Recovery to ask a direct question, 'Why did you leave me?' for her to answer him finally. Recovery needs to forgive her at this point. Illudin resides within the dead tree on her back, and only comes out to poison her at such moments and he does not talk to anyone else, however he is angered by this and displays himself once Olearius' has explained all, he circles her neck and hisses violently at them both, Olearius' looks pained and then Illudin withdraws back into the tree.
I've been replying bit by bit... just read on a bit and I see you mention Buu... Perhaps when Olearius leaves Recovery, Buu can be away from the swamp looking for herbs for stock etc. So Olearius hasn't travelled right down into the swamp to fine anyone as that'd take too long. I was thinking whilst they stay with Buu they can try and split Illudin from Olearius' (grabbing him from the tree, and throwing him to the ground and stamping on him, which will cause her pain also and then trying to cage him, only to find she mentally can't bare to be parted, he is part of her) only to find out that it pains her physically and mentally to have him parted from her and that thus they as a couple have to deal with it.

Where they reside:

Staying with Buu until their relationship has reached it's best stage, where they now both understand each other and care for one another deeply, regardless of Olearius' strange family and her own nature. The swamp is somewhere she is also comfortable, it is close to her family too. However once they are stable I would imagine them to branch off from Buu though stay close as they have probably formed a strong friendship with her over time, so in the swamp or forest perhaps.
Family values, or plans:

In regards to foals, I doubt Olearius IC will want them for sometime. She herself is rather young in character and I doubt she'll mature a great deal, relying on Recovery a lot to look after her in a sense and to humour her perhaps naive outlook on things. The events that brought them together will cause her to be cautious of strangers and leaving familiar territory and she'll look to Recovery for a lot of support and comfort if they ever do have need to travel. It'd perhaps take a direct question from Recovery in regards to having foals for her to think about it, e.g. 'Have you ever thought about having foals?'

Olearius I think after events will adore Recovery and look to him for a lot of things and once they do decide to have foals and raise a family I could picture her wanting them to grow up more like him and his family than her own, which of course are rather 'strange' and most have some odd or negative personality trait or outlook on life. I could image her being overprotective of them and it'd take Recovery to prompt her to let go a little and let them find their 'feet' in life.

Secrets:

I don't know about secrets, if you like what I've suggested so far what I would say is that Illudin is all the bad/negative thoughts people would have, in general and towards others. I don't know if a Bristish thing but I find we as a nation are not are argumentative as others, we tend to be a little more reserved however we do like to moan! Illudin is the dark mutters we utter to ourselves when someone has pissed us off etc. When we are annoyed but not better not to say anything but for a moment or two we think evil of them but with time and better judgement it fades. However with Olearius' being slightly more reserved and meek in a way, when something really does bother or trouble her Illudin takes charge and once under his influence she can turn a little nasty and spiteful. Though she would never mean anything she said or did at those moments, I image it'd make Recovery feel bad for a period... they must learn to work through that though.... Olearius' herself is very sweet and I think deep down Recovery knows that!
Overall:

She, as stated above, will be apprehensive about meeting his family, she'll be rather shy and nervous but after one or two meetings she might prefer their company and form her own bonds with them... a little more sane than her own family of course. Who she'll return to see in the swamp every so often, she is closer to her father... she finds her mothers and sisters moods a little distressing at times, in a way reminding her of her bond with Illudin.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff