Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:09 pm
NayrVentess
The right type of firewood was difficult to come by

I'd say

NayrVentess
The rain hadn't let up one bit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:49 am
NayrVentess
'Swords forged by the Freg'll Trusn tribe, for whatever reason, start off mundane. But, if they are bathed in the blood of a recently deceased dragon, they take on some of the beast's properties. For example, a sword that was covered in the blood of a red dragon, gained a property which allowed it to become sheathed in flames. Other types of dragon will bequeth different properties. Also, if the sword is drenched in successive dragon blood, it will become more and more powerful, it also has a greater effect depending on the age of the dragon at the time of death.'

THIS MUST HAPPEN.  

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 am
It's the little things that I love about this campaign. Cain only wants to help his deity out. Sure it's a mad deity of chaos, and he helps by killing, but his goals are simple really.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 pm
iDragow
NayrVentess
'Swords forged by the Freg'll Trusn tribe, for whatever reason, start off mundane. But, if they are bathed in the blood of a recently deceased dragon, they take on some of the beast's properties. For example, a sword that was covered in the blood of a red dragon, gained a property which allowed it to become sheathed in flames. Other types of dragon will bequeth different properties. Also, if the sword is drenched in successive dragon blood, it will become more and more powerful, it also has a greater effect depending on the age of the dragon at the time of death.'

THIS MUST HAPPEN.
right, so if we want to get grashuk to help, promise him dragons. lots of dragons.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 pm
Arc Vembris
It's the little things that I love about this campaign. Cain only wants to help his deity out. Sure it's a mad deity of chaos, and he helps by killing, but his goals are simple really.

See, Cain is a good guy really. He just happens to be working for a bad guy. O=) If this was 3.5 I'd even be tempted to argue his case for a LE alignment...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 pm
Evil IS in the eye of the beholder... Maybe Cain sees all those against his god as Evil, therefore actually making him LG... In his eyes, at least 3nodding  

iDragow

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 pm
iDragow
Evil IS in the eye of the beholder... Maybe Cain sees all those against his god as Evil, therefore actually making him LG... In his eyes, at least 3nodding
that's the one thing i never liked about alignment, it was always treated as this objective characteristic, which just isn't the case.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 am
Now you're assuming the game should care about how you feel about your actions. As if alignment wasn't screwed-up enough as it was.

The real question should be do you care how an objective game world judges you. Nobody's gonna walk up to you and say. "Damn you killed that guy. You're evil now!" Any NPC will judge you for the act you commited in the context they observe, your own circumstances are relevant only to yourself.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 am
Vorastrix
Pelloth, who had followed close to Hars replied to the voice, "Oh, well thank the gods, for harm is the last thing we would wish to befall us." a wry tone in his voice. He tried desperatly to see through the rain. Rain hadn't been something he was accustomed to in the underdark, but darkness was, and he hoped he could use his underworldly sight to see the stranger more clearly. "What are your intentions then?"

Yay! Pelloth is back, where has our dark friend been?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am
i've been here, i just didn't have any insperation to add something until now...i had thought of commenting on the fact that the elf didn't have tits and that Hars did when the phrase came up...buuuut i didn't really feel like making such a comment.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:52 pm
Vorastrix
and Pelloth did grasp his rod underneath his cape,

Pelloth! Now is not the time, nor the place! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 pm
NayrVentess
Vorastrix
and Pelloth did grasp his rod underneath his cape,

Pelloth! Now is not the time, nor the place! xp
rofl  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:20 pm
Cain
He picked up the glass vial, choosing to bite into the glass to retrieve the liquid.

Bad. a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm
NayrVentess
Sorry for acting for you Grashuk, I just thought that would be funny you can dis-regard if you wish.

Nah, works for me. The only reason why I didn't have Grashuk do anything yet was because I didn't want to post the two lines of him walking out of the trees and tossing him food. 3nodding  

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am
How big is this tent, like a tiny pup tent or is it more of a pavilion? It only takes up 1 sq, so Im guessing the former.

Dammit, sneaky entrance my a**, isn't there anything else I can land on, a scaffolding or catwalk, or a pile of horsecorpses?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff