Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:31 pm
The Darkdramon smiled as the ground opened and sent out five Tankdramon, ten Sealsdramon and two Gigadramon. Andromon showed live video footage of Dom chained up. Andromon walked into the prison and digivolved to HiAndromon. "So young one give me your power." He put his hand on Doms chest and began to drain his hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:57 pm
"looks like we got one hell of a predicament here....lets do it!"
Mirage gaogamon sliced through a sealsdramon, and nagato fired an arrow though another. The gigadramon fired at them from the sky, so nagato and mirage gaogamon shot into the sky to fight the gigadramon.

(8 sealsdramon, and five tankdramon for you guys to fight! Good luck!)  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:12 pm
"KARI, listen to me! Your crest and Dom's are connected somehow try using that to find Dom while we handled things here." Agumon was shocked by his partner's words."Rick are you nuts!? We are outnumbered here!!" Rick winked at his partner and took out a blue card and his real digivice. "That's why its time to bring this bad boy out. Digi-modify!!! Matrix- Digivolution, activate!!" "Agumon matrix digivolve too...MetalGreymon!!! ".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:22 pm
"heh, ultimates against a mega level, you gigadramon must be crazy!"
Mirage gaogamon sliced through a gigadramon, and nagato fired an explosive arrow near another one, making smoke. Mirage gaogamon fired at the gigadramon through the cover of the smoke, and deleted it.
"I'll let rick have the spotlight for a while...I'm tired of being the main fighter anyway..."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:44 pm
((Okay, where is my character anyways?? XD))

Kari nodded at Rick, trying to ignore the fight. One of the digimon took aim at her and she was barely saved by Gatomon's fast action. Closing her eyes, she grabbed her crest and concentrated, trying to find the connection. Suddenly, the crest lifted up, and started pulling in a direction, but every time she took a step she was forced back by another digimon trying to kill her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 pm
"Rick, I leave them to you, me and kari will find dom."
Mirage gaogamon swoops down, and grabs kari and gatomon. Nagato jumps into mirage gaogamon's hands, with kari.
"I would love to know why you're suddenly treating me like dirt."
Mirage gaogamon continued flying, following the signal on kari's crest.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:50 pm
Kari squirmed around like a wild snake, trying to get out of the digimon's arms. "I'm trying to concentrate, IF you don't mind." she snapped. "And we need to get down lower - he's underground." the ice dripped off of her voice as she avoided his eyes. "We can walk, exercise. won't kill us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:51 pm
"Not a problem! Just hurry up!!" Rick looked away from his comrades and looked at many enemies that Metal Greymon and him have to face. "You ready to go, buddy?" Rick picked up a metal pole and got into a fighting stance. "I'm ready to go. Giga Blaster!!!" MG Launched missiles from his chest and it exploded near some guadramon. Rick charged at one of them and whacked on it's head.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am
mirage gaogamon lowered, almost touching the ground as he flew.
"Kari, lets stop for a sec. I want to know why you've been treating me so horribly for these past few days."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:45 pm
"Do. You. Really. Think. This. Is. The. Best. Time.???" Kari grunted, her eyes shooting flames of anger. She finally turned around, glaring, tilting her head up to eliminate the height difference. Even though she was quite shorter, she looked as intimidating as she could get. "My best friend is in terrible danger, and you want to talk about your feelings. Well, I'm sorry to say, but I'm not Dr. Phil here, and I'd rather talk afterwards!" After getting her anger out, she childishly turned her heel and stomped off, trying to follow her crest again.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 pm
"Hmmm, you seem troubled over something...I wonder what it could be. It's quite obvious kari, there's no need to hide your obvious hate any longer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 am
Dom passed out from the pain and Patamon did aswell. This is because Digimo and their tamers share energy. HiAndromon digivoled to SlashAngemon from the energy and teleported back to his base which triggered a bomb collapsing the underground base about a mile away from Hakari and Nagato, and even further from Rick.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 pm
mirage gaogamon flew higher into the air, disturbed from what he saw further in the plains.
"Mirage gaogamon, what are you....What the?!"
Nagato looked down from high in the sky, and saw the explosion.
"Mirage Gaogamon, we need to get there, fast!"
Mirage gaogamon took off at full speed, kari and gatomon still in his arms, nagato on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Dom and Patamon saw the roof fall but just lay there as it covered and crushed them. The teleporter is also crushed.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 pm
(Are they dead or something?)
Nagato lands on the crumpled rock, and starts lifting pieces off.
"What could have made an explosion to this extent? I've never seen anything like this before!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games