Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:28 pm
( mrgreen sweet i think i might have a rival)
"Cant dodge it! Full power Spiral Blow!!!!!!! Gaogamon let out more powerful of his attack."HAAAANNG ONNN!!!" The tornado collided with the sphere just enough to cancel it out. Unfortunately, the shockwave send both rick and gaogamon back to the wall, unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:33 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Kari clenched her fists, watching helplessly. "I'm not going to let you do this!" she cried. "GATOMON!!!!"

Her digimon felt the power within her. "It's showtime! Gatomon warp digivolve to...... Magnadramon!"

With the force that changed Gatomon still present, Magnadramon broke apart her room. She aimed a fire tornado at her tamer, who smiled, and jumped onto her partner's back. "Fire Tornado!" The dragon called, aiming the shot at Dorugamon.

"Now, MetalSeadramon. We fight again!" Magnadramon called. "Apocalypse!" The holy dragon cried, sending energy bolts to the metal sea dragon. "Gaogamon, Rick, climb on!" Kari called, Magnadramon extending a leg right above them.

((Epic & I pmed it over, it's all good! Well, the part about Gatomon busting out.))

(Gaogamon and rick are pretty far away, fighting my dorugoramon.)
"Well then, I guess there's no way out of it...."
says nagato after the energy bolts dispersed, leaving nagato and metal seadramon a little shocked from the blast.
metal seadramon fires at the ground, creating smoke again, metal seadramon then flies into the air, firing down at you with beams of energy from its snout.
Nagato fires arrows as well...
(NO ONE ELSE INTERFERE WITH THIS FIGHT! Or you will feel my wrath!))

((Edited the first post))

"Seriously, what is with you and smoke?" Kari asked, somewhat quieter due to her rib. Magnadramon lifted up as well, flying to Metalseadramon's level, beams of energy hitting but not visibly fazing the digimon. Kari gingerly took out her sling, and swung it, thinking that she was lucky to have only one badly injured side.

She whacked three stones at the pair, one aimed for Nagato, the other two aimed at Metalseadramon, one to his snout, and the other his chin. ((It seemed logical))

Magnadramon roared, and sent a Hermit Fog Metal Seadramon's way. "Don't touch that!" she shouted. "It corrodes anything that it touches."

nagato fires three arrows at the stones, making them collide and fall to the ground.
"Hmph, I'll end this!"
nagato fires an explosive arrow at kari, and charges at full speed at her, atop metal seadramon.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:38 pm
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Kari clenched her fists, watching helplessly. "I'm not going to let you do this!" she cried. "GATOMON!!!!"

Her digimon felt the power within her. "It's showtime! Gatomon warp digivolve to...... Magnadramon!"

With the force that changed Gatomon still present, Magnadramon broke apart her room. She aimed a fire tornado at her tamer, who smiled, and jumped onto her partner's back. "Fire Tornado!" The dragon called, aiming the shot at Dorugamon.

"Now, MetalSeadramon. We fight again!" Magnadramon called. "Apocalypse!" The holy dragon cried, sending energy bolts to the metal sea dragon. "Gaogamon, Rick, climb on!" Kari called, Magnadramon extending a leg right above them.

((Epic & I pmed it over, it's all good! Well, the part about Gatomon busting out.))

says nagato after the energy bolts dispersed, leaving nagato and metal seadramon a little shocked from the blast.
metal seadramon fires at the ground, creating smoke again, metal seadramon then flies into the air, firing down at you with beams of energy from its snout.

"Seriously, what is with you and smoke?" Kari asked, somewhat quieter due to her rib. Magnadramon lifted up as well, flying to Metalseadramon's level, beams of energy hitting but not visibly fazing the digimon. Kari gingerly took out her sling, and swung it, thinking that she was lucky to have only one badly injured side.

She whacked three stones at the pair, one aimed for Nagato, the other two aimed at Metalseadramon, one to his snout, and the other his chin. ((It seemed logical))

Magnadramon roared, and sent a Hermit Fog Metal Seadramon's way. "Don't touch that!" she shouted. "It corrodes anything that it touches."

nagato fires three arrows at the stones, making them collide and fall to the ground.
"Hmph, I'll end this!"
nagato fires an explosive arrow at kari, and charges at full speed at her, atop metal seadramon.

Kari snarled. "Like you said, it is time to end this!" With her remaining force, she whipped a stone at the arrow, exploding the two. Magnadramon was blown back by the explosion, but not too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:41 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko

"Hmph, I'll end this!"

Kari snarled. "Like you said, it is time to end this!" With her remaining force, she whipped a stone at the arrow, exploding the two. Magnadramon was blown back by the explosion, but not too much.

"What the?!"
nagato is sent flying off metal seadramon, who de-digivolves back to betamon, both falling to the ground....
"You may have won this time...."
that was all he could get out before he slipped into unconciousness.....
Dorugoramon started charging his attack to finish off oreck and gaogamon......  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:45 pm
"Not so fast!" Kari called, streamlining her way as fast as she could to reach Dorugamon. "Fire Tornado!" Magnadramon called, shooting an attack. She was almost in reach... would she make it??  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm
(say nagato when did get to use arrows and how?)
Gaogamon de-digivolved to Gaomon."ugggh, not good" Rick stood up kind of weakly."No,no, NOOOOOOO! I wont give up!" A blue aura glowed around rick and he took out his digivice."Digi-soul Full Charge!" "Gaomon warp-digivolved to...MechGaogamon!!  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 pm
oreck01
(say nagato when did get to use arrows and how?)
Gaogamon de-digivolved to Gaomon."ugggh, not good" Rick stood up kind of weakly."No,no, NOOOOOOO! I wont give up!" A blue aura glowed around rick and he took out his digivice."Digi-soul Full Charge!" "Gaomon warp-digivolved to...MechGaogamon!!

"HUH!?"
the fire tornado struck dorugoramon in the back, and he was de-dgivolved into dorumon, and he went back into nagato's digivice.

(Bow and arrow is my signature weapon.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Kari smiled. "No one beats me twice!" she snarled. Magnadramon did a victory loop in the sky, and picked up Rick and MechGaogamon, grunting. "Could you do a digimon a favor and devolve?" she asked, before heading back to headquarters.  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:21 pm
(sweet choice mine would be a bo staff)
"Thanks for the ride"Rick slowly passes out. Mechgaogamon de-digivolved back to Gaomon."Oh Rick, he must be tired using up so much energy. Sorry about our rescuing attempt. Gaomon felt a little shameful that things didnt go according to plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:27 pm
Kari smiled. "No problem. It was very brave of you to come." she said. She patted Magnadramon with her good arm, and thought to her, I'm so proud of you.. "You just focus on getting Rick back to health, we'll do the transport.

Somehow, the pair knew their navigation, and arrived back at their own HQ. Leaping off Magnadramon, Kari put up her hand by her head. "Hold up. I think there's trouble. Gaomon, take Rick to the sick bay." Magnadramon, after depositing her passengers, glided beside her partner. "Will you be okay to walk?" she asked. Kari looked into the large blue eyes, and shrugged. "Do I have a choice?" The partners flew off, heading towards Reki.

"Need a hand?" The Guardian called, riding in on Magnadramon. Sure, she felt the pain, but she comforted her digimon and herself in knowing that rest wasn't too far away. "Say the word, Kari, and I'll fire." Magnadramon said. Kari nodded. "I know."

Hakari Niko

Zero slater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Shawn left his room at the Guardian hq, leaving his digimon in there to rest. He headed to the Control room, and looked at the monitor reviewing some data as he waite for the others to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:33 pm
"Yes Ma'am!" Gaomon put rick over his shoulders and dashed to the sick bay."Hello, whats seems to be the problem?" the nurse said. "My partner is worn out, can somehow help him out?" Gaomon was really worried because Rick and him share a close bond.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:35 pm
(I will post maybe tomorrow, or later today.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:47 pm
(same here i might do later on today mrgreen CYA)  

oreck01

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:11 pm
A pawn chessmon appeared on screen of the lab Yin was in ,"Master Kadaj is trying to apprehend the intruder, the skull satamon is near its hatching, these 2 eggs contain the key for Astamon and the black grey-egg."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games