Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:15 pm
Lisa watched as the giant bird soared upwards into the clouds, then soared just below"Wow, you guys are stupid." Suddenly, several more black hands of darkness stretched up from the clouds below. "Clouds still cast shadows, and even if they don't appear on the ground, they still appear on other clouds. And since my ability applies to any shadows which I am aware of, it's all fair game!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:15 pm
Time was running out. "Use some sort of light source to keep her at bay and make sure she can't see me for a moment," Alice said explaining her plan. "While your at it make a replacement for me so she won't supect anything."  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:14 pm
"What did you think I had been planning to do with my hand?"
Yin lifts his hand and shows the giant lightbulb the end had become.

"And a better idea." The bird began to give off light too, he lanced at the hands coming at them with a beam of light from his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:41 pm
"Were you listening?! Make a replacement!" she smashed her fist into his skull. She was feeling lightheaded now and short of breath. She probably shouldn't have hit him in this condition.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:59 pm
"All right all right," a copy of Alice popped up behind her.

"You want the oxygen mask or not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm
"No need, meet you back at the forest," she winked. A group of birds flew past alarmed. She quickly fused with one of the passing bird spirits that accompanied them while jumping off and changed completely into a bird and flew off with them leaving nothing but feathers. She was so greatful that her power allowed her to control how completely she could fuse with the spirits.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:46 pm
"What, I'd swear that was my trick." Yin looked on with an eye on the belly of the bird, which he then closed as he refocused his attention on the shadow person.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:26 pm
She landed in the city almost at the forest. He couldn't fool her that easily. She pecked the eye off of her and carried it in her talon. At first she thought about dropping it on that guy she saw before, but ended up keeping it. Might be useful sometime. She flew off towards the forest.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:43 am
(Question, what exactly is your character's power, Yin? He's used a whole bunch of abilities so far, and some of them don't really seem connected.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:59 pm
(My power is shapeshifting, which I always figured is only limited by what one thinks. Like the cloning bit, really, just take your hand off and make another person you control, granted I think that would take a lot of practice on the shifter's part before they could do that, also, maybe I should clarify a bit. Not limited by the mass/energy thing shapeshifter, aka go to any size and density without running out type thing, none of this would be possible without that part in on it. Sorry if I take the only limitation is one's imagination thing a bit for with my shifter, it is why whenever I choose a power that is it)  

Yin Yun Yang

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:53 pm
(Okay, but next time, could you use something else? It eventually gets boring if you just use the same thing over and over again. Be diverse.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 pm
(this is my second time ever using it, the first time whas for the permantent character profile or whatever in a different guild, and I haven't gotten to really use it much there because they really are not very active roleplayers, and I tend to be diverse. Except I always give my guy blue hair as a human, but that is understandable though.)  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:25 pm
(Excuse me! Sorry to intrupt, but I'm waiting for someone to post...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:18 pm
(I'm waiting for him too)  

Yin Yun Yang

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:56 pm
(I'll let it slide for now, but this isn't the kind of thing shape shifting allows one to do. Shape shifting, or transformation, would allow one to alter one's physical appearance at will, but you wouldn't be able to make yourself brighter or create completely separate selves. The first of the two would be luminescence, which allows one to release light from one's body and increase or decrease the brightness of it at will, potentially allowing one to blind people if they look at him/her. The first of those is more of a branch off from replication, which allows one to create numerous copies of oneself.)

Lisa soared up after the group, but the high altitude began to get to her. "Damn...I'm not finished with you guys yet. Hope you've got a lot of time on your hands, because I'll be more than happy to wait for you, or your friends to get tired from the exhaustion."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games