Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Ha, fool. You can not harm me.
Gaogamon hit a barrier and was knocked back to his tamer.
Phyro blaster!
Chris let out a massive fireball and hit the front line of the surrounding digimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:55 pm
Rei was ready for anything with the necklace of a small green and purple Digiegg hung around her neck that would help her armor Digivolve if necessary. The Demi Meramon stood his ground determined for such a little Digimon, "Demi Meramon Digivolve to....Candlemon!"

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:57 am
Meanwhile

Oh I feel so useless. All my friends are going to get hurt and it's my fault.
Chris started to cry. Anger and sadness built in his heart and caused him to digivolve back into a Guilmon.
Hey, now I can try to climb out of this pit.
Chris started up the wall.

Back at the battle...

We can't hold them off much longer.
Everyone was to busy vattling to notice Chris had climbed out of the pit.
When Chris got up and saw the fight, he was horrified by what was about to happen, for right behind Ryu was Machinedramon.
Ryu, look out behind you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:58 am
Candlemon heard Chris call and looked to see the Machinedramon behind Ryu. "Bonfire!" he said with flames attacking the Digimon. Meanwhile, Rei had pulled Ryu away from the Machinedramon. "Candlemon, be careful! Kotemon Armor Digivolve to....Shurimon, the Samurai of Sincerity."

Vlvid_Rais

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:49 pm
I have to try!!! WereGarurumon digivolve to....MetalGarurummon!!

She had now digivolved to her mega, and was ready for anything. She fought as much as she could. But then another Digimon followed along. A BlackMetalGarurumon approched Her. It looked in her eyes.

I'll kill you for you are not a real Garurumon, you are weak!

The two MetalGarurumon's fough out a big battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:27 pm
Rei fought against a Yashamon with glowing red eyes that dared to challenge her. "Bisecting Sword!" "Double Star!"

Meanwhile, the little Candlemon focused himself on the Machinedramon. This is the same Digimon that started the panic in the village. I'll show him not to mess with where I come from again. Candlemon's flame grew bigger. "Candlemon Digivolve to...Meramon....Meramon Digivolve to... Skull Meramon!"

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:46 pm
Oh,so you decided to join us Chris, and I see you grew a little. The evil king started to chuckle.
I will rip you limb from limb.
Chris digivolved to Growmon, but still remained black.
Oh, you'll rip some one alright, but not me.
Phyronus pushed another button on his controller.
It will be your friends.
Chris's hazard sign started to glow as he was possessed by the evil man.
AH! My head, it... it hurts.
Chris let out a scream in agony. Phyronus snapped his fingers and instantly Chris was at his command.
Attack Ryu. NOW!
Yes master
Chris ran full force towards Ryu, knocking every digimon out of his way. Ryu was caught off guard and sent flying across the cave floor.
Show no mercy  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:48 am
Rei had just knocked Yashamon out when she saw Ryu fly across the room. "Oh no." She then looked at Chris and threw her stars at him, wrapping her vines around him to keep him still. "Chris don't do this!" I hope that evil king doesn't try anything else, I hope I'm strong enough to not Digivolve wrong again...

Skull Meramon fought Machinedramon off and destroyed him using his flame chains. "I'm stronger than I seem."

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:37 am
Whoa, what hit me.
Ryu looked and saw Rei holding Chris.
Rei, let him go, this is my battle.
Oh this is rich, two blood-friends fighting to the death.
Phyronus snapped his fingers and all his minions stood there watching the fight.
Chris I love, I am sorry we have to fight.
Ryu stood his ground, waiting for the release of Chris.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm
MetalGarurumon watched the fight, even though she didn't want to. Tears ran down from her eyes.

I CAN'T WATCH!!!!!!!!!

She walked infront of Ryu. She looked into Chri's eyes.

I won't let you hurt Ryu. If you want to fight Ryu you have to fight me as well. I won't you hurt your best friend. But before you kill me Chris, I want to tell you my name. My name is...Sakura.

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:56 pm
"As you wish." Rei had let Chris go and backed off keeping her guard up

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Thank you...Rei.

She held up her guard and waited for Chris to attack.  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:04 pm
Chris started to gain speed as he charged towards Sakura.
I can't allow you to get hurt on my accord.
Ryu came out from behind Sakura and started to run towards Chris. Both of them were about to collide, when Ryu did a slide and knocked Chris in the shin. Chris fell flat on the ground. Ryu jumped onto Chris, pinning him down as Chris struggled to get up.
Go for the control!
Chris then flipped Ryu over and started to claw at him. Ryu bit down on Chris's claw causing him to scream in pain. The whole time Phyronus sat up on his thrown laughing manically.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Rei looked over at Phyronus and saw his control. "Skull Meramon," she whispered, "There, that's how he has control of Chris." "Just give me a lift." he replied as he started running and Rei held up her vines so he could bounce off them. Skull Meramon headed straight for the control and with a flame-covered fist he punched through and destroyed it

Vlvid_Rais

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:15 pm
Chris had twisted Ryu to where Chris was standing on his arms. He rose his claw in the air, and thrust it towards Ryu's throat. A centimeter away, Chris stopped and grabbed his head in pain and blacked out. Ryu stood up.
You. You monster!
Ryu charged full speed at Phyronus who was trying to make his escape. Ryu grabbed him and took him over towards his friends.
So what should we do to him.
You may have defeated me, but you will never stop this war. Do as you wish to me, I've done my part in this plan.
The evil king laughed in Ryu's grip.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games