Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:16 am
Chase walks up to Sean and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Dude. Chill. I still can't control half of my powers. Controling the cold is easy but the heat isn't. And actually, that was kinda cool."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:59 am
Kaichi walked in and mutterd politely to Luke,"Where's are teacher?? If anything, this is the most important class." Kaichi siad looking at the strange room.  

l - Bleak - l

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:35 am
Sean turned around and looked at Chase with a look of shock on his face. "'Cool?' My powers can kill people if I let them get out of hand! In fact, I could have killed you just now with just the words I've been saying for the past five seconds! My powers are dangerous to me and to those around me!" He then tapped his finger against the door, causing a high-pitched tapping sound to echo through the room, breaking anything within hearing distance that was made of glass. "Sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:35 pm
"Hey luke? Thanks for helping me dude."Puts his fist up waiting for him to pound it." smile hey sean, we're ure friends u can tell us whats wrong ok?  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 pm
"Your powers aren't the only thing that can kill. If I get too mad, I can accidently cause things to spontaneously combust. Paper, books, even clothes. I could even melt metal. When I couldn't control my freezing powers, I froze everything in my house when I went to sleep. Luckily my parents were out of town for the week." Chase grew less serious. "Besides. If you don't play with your powers every once ini a while, You will never gain control over them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 pm
luke looked at himself sadly "i know what you mean when i was youngeri hated my powers because i hurt someone i loved and forbid myself from useing but recently i learned that i can protect people i love," luke said smileing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:39 am
Sean looked around at everyone. "The first time I used my powers...I put my entire sixth-grade chorus class to sleep. I tried to wake them up, but they didn't hear me; they were too relaxed...so relaxed that they had almost stopped breathing...And after that...I had run out into the halls and...my cries of horror at what I could do...caused all the windows to shatter...broken glass scattered everywhere, and almost everyone in the entire school was either cut up by the glass or deafened by my cries, in most cases both." Sean collapsed on the floor, his face buried in his arms. "I got a private therapist after that, and the room was generally quiet. I liked that; it felt like I could relax and let myself speak my mind. For once in my life, I wasn't worried that the drop of a pin could caused an explosion like someone dropping a bomb."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:15 am
" eek whoa, thats somethin. confused you know what, forget about it that was in the past. Put it behind ya."Rick pints behind him.  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:59 pm
"Yeah. They can teach you how to control your powers. That's why we're here." Chase squatted down and put a hand on Sean's shoulder. "Soon you won't have to worry about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 pm
"I'm still not sure...but I guess I've got nothing to lose by doing this..." Sean walked into the classroom, and looked around.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 pm
"Ata-boy" said Chase following him into the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:51 pm
Kaichi walked over to a table and looked at it. He notice something odd about it, so he put his hand on it, scanning the material. "Whoa! Check this out guys. This Table is made out of metal-wood hybrid substance. IIt has properties of both!" Kaichi put his head down when he realized his friends looking at him wierd. "Sorry, I get excited over these sort of things. I kinda made a hobby out of it." Kaichi rubbed the back of his head.  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:21 pm
" stare um..so its a wetal? blaugh lol"Rick walked around the room and sees a little dummy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:48 pm
(who wants to be teacher)
"ok," luke said not knowing what he is talking about  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:09 pm
(Guess I will...)

"Konichiwa!" Suddenly, a woman in a bright pink kimono covered in white flowers appears at the front of the classroom. "My name is Kagero! I'm the new manipulation control teacher this year! I hope we can all get along well!" She bowed to the class, and when she rose from her bow, the room was suddenly filled with foldable walls. "Each of you will use one of these to isolate yourself from your classmates as you concentrate on improving the manipulation of your power. Don't worry, as small as they seem, I think you'll find them roomy enough!"

Sean stares at the teacher in utter confusion. "...Um...foldable walls? Like what the Japanese usually use for changing clothes, dividing rooms into smaller spaces, and stuff like that? Are you sure that those will have enough room for us to practice?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games