Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:06 pm
((Chikyu Kodomo, Remember??))
We'll have to catch him on the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:30 pm
Rick: sad i hope that guyis allright
Coronamon: blaugh dont worry he will b ok.  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:01 pm
Akina tiredly opened her azure green eyes and rubbed them. ‘I must have slept...’ She thought and stood up to stretch her stiff limbs, giving out a tired yawn. After the little exercise, she looked around the trailer, surprise to see that the others she met were not with her. Only Wanyamon, who was sleeping, was there. Akina rushed to Wanyamon and awakened him.
“Wanyamon, where are the others?!” The blonde teen questioned as the golden eyes opened.
“Oh, them? I think they’re behind us. Maybe they wanted to walk...” The Digimon let out a long yawn after replying. Akina sweat dropped. Suddenly, the trailer jumped up, causing Akina to fall on the floor roughly. The tamer gave a scream for her wounds hadn’t heal. Wanyamon, who wasn’t injured, bounced up to her in surprise.
“Akina, what happend?” The Baby Digimon asked, confused at why she screamed. Akina was about to open her mouth and tell the Digimon that her wounds hurt, but remember her speech back at the cave. She said her wounds made by the Ogremon were okay. She smiled weakly and stood up, covering up her pain.
“It’s okay, just caught me off-guard” Akina replied and gave a small laugh. Wanyamon gave a sigh of relief, and smiled up at her.
“Good, ’cause I thought something bad happened... like you were hurt” Wanyamon said with a big smile. Akina’s facade was a smiling one, while inside, she felt she wanted to cry. For two reasons; Her wounds and the fact that she deceived a friend.
‘I haven’t lied to a friend for a long time...’ The girl thought and sat up against the wall. She propped her legs against her legs, wrapped her arms around them, and placed her head down. Slowly, an memoir from the past came to her....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 pm
Rick: hey coronamon
Coronamon: smile yeah?
Rick: i think akina's wounds havent healed yet sad (she looks at akina worried)
Coronamon looks into rick's eyes closer
Coronamon: 3nodding u like her,dont ya?
Rick: redface what no. just worried thats all.
Coronamon; :3 wink riiiiight  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:38 pm
"well maby we should wait a while before we keep moving or do we wanna hurry up and get to this golden palace place."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:52 am
"this is crazy we should wait for everyone to heal first," luke said tired  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:56 am
neo yoru13

"oh and sorry for takeing forever to catch up to all of you," luke said laughing
then he saw zane "um hi im luke and this is gulimon who are you," luke asked  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:15 am
Rick: Zane's right we should let everybody heal first kaichi
Coronamon: biggrin come on rick. im not that tired  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:32 pm
neo yoru13
neo yoru13

"oh and sorry for takeing forever to catch up to all of you," luke said laughing
then he saw zane "um hi im luke and this is gulimon who are you," luke asked

"Hi Luke I'm Zane and this here is Monodramon" Hi  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:51 pm
"Alright, I guess that would be best." Kaichi looked at the ground, mad at his own ignorance.  

l - Bleak - l

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:47 pm
"RUUUUN!" Suddenly, James came bursting through the trees, Hawkmon soaring above him, virtually identical looks of panic on their faces. "Everyone, get away from the area, now!" "Too late; he's right behind us!" Suddenly, the trees behind them burst into flames as a gigantic red dinosaur-like monster with green spikes running down his back appeared. "It's Tyranomon, a terrifying champion-level digimon with a short fuse! His hot breath is definitely not something you want to stick around for."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:02 pm
(nice entrance)

Rick looked back and saw james running from a dinosaur."oh boy sweatdrop this is not good" "Dont worry rick ill protect ya! Corona flame!!He fires a heat blast from his head but had no effect onthe dinosaur"raaaaguh!"Tyranomon swings his tail and hits coronamon." eek sad Coronamon!!"Catches coronamon.  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:21 pm
A loud roar from behind snapped Akina backed to reality. She stood up and looked at Wanyamon, who seemed surprised, too.
“Wanyamon, what was that?” The female tamer asked.
“I think that was Tryanomon! He’s a mean Champion- level Digimon with some big anger issues! It’s good that he’s far behind us” Wanyamon replied. Akina gulped nervously. ‘Wait...’
“...Aren’t the others behind us? What if they’re getting attacked as we speak...” Akina trailed off and began to panic. Wanyamon got what she was saying and they both stared at each other for a few seconds. And as if they both read each other’s mind, the two jumped out of the trailer in unison, in which Akina flinched, and ran to where the others were.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:21 pm
James was soon reunited with the others, but he was breathing heavily. "We...went after...the Ogremon...we thougth they might...come back...then Tyranomon...attacked us." Hawkmon spun around in midair and turned to face the gigantic dinosaur. "James, you're short on breath. Focus on running for now; I'll hold him off. Feather Strike!" He once again yanked the feather off of his forehead and spun it at Tyranomon like a boomerang.  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:09 pm
Luke smiled "hey long time no see,' Luke said smileing to his friend  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games