Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Rise of Chaosmon (update 12/13/07 5:07 pm est.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
l - Bleak - l generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 9!

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:17 pm
((Alright))
Kaichi came to the meeting place where he saw a wierd looking digimon. It turned around, it's black armor shining in the desert sun."Chaosmon has sent me to destroy you. I will accomplish this and then destroy all of your friends."Rook Chessmon brought his arms up, level to his shoulders."Rook Gatling!!!!"
A burst of metal came flying out of the canons in the arms. Kaichi leapt in front of the attack, sliding in a golden card,"Metal Growlmon!!!!" There was a flash and then it went black. Kaichi was laying away from the fighting. The War Growlmon had blocked the bullets and cut off the Rook Chessmon's left arm with a Plasma Cutter.  
Sonicmstr generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 69!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:22 pm
terriermon came flying in to battle.
(i got a renamon card (auto 25 damage)
(wayamon roll)  

Sonicmstr

Sonicmstr generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 8!

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:30 pm
"card slash" brandon yells slashing a card "renamon actavate"
terriermon jumps up as an cloud of diamon's apper he shot them all at rookchessmon destroying him.
(i got a guilmon card! (auto 25 damage)
(added together we did 60 damage when a mega has 40)  
l - Bleak - l generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 46!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:39 pm
War Growlmon glowed and Guilmon returned very weak from the last attack. Guilmon leaped over to Kaichi and woke him up. Rook Chessmon was still in too much pain to react. Kaichi got up onto his feet and swiped several cards through his Digivice: +Attack,+Defense,+Speed,Hyper Wing, and Snow Agumon. A snow agumon appeared and struck the Rook Chessmon. While all of this happened, Guilmon grew into a larger version: Larger horns, body, arms, legs, and Tail. He grew silver silky hair and had bigger forearm Blades. Growlmon appeared next to Rook Chessmon and whispered,"It's the end for you. Dragon Spine!!!!" Growlmon's hair grew long and wrapped around him like a cloak. The hairs became thick and turned into spikes. Growlmon then spun, letting the spikes stick into the Rook Chessmon. He then threw him into the air and growled,"Fire Blaster!!!!" A giant burst of fire came pouring out of his mouth engulfing the unsuspecting Rook Chessmon. The Rook Chessmon Lay on the ground, digitalized. He went into data and drifted away.  

l - Bleak - l

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:46 pm
as the digimons data disappeared four cards flashed in front of kaichi and brandon and dropped on the ground in front of them.
brandon picked up two they were: digivolution, and a blue card
(massive update please read first sentence in first post to know whats new!)  
RudeFan21 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:04 am
(edited.)
"Now Leormon lets go find our friends and meet back up with them." Suiji said with a smile as he turned and started sprinting,with Leormon on his heels.  

RudeFan21

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:52 pm
Two cards floated in front of Kaichi. One was a digievolution card and another was a Red card. "I wonder what the red card does??" Kaichi said putting the cards away into his deck holder. He turned to Brandon and smiled. "What do we do now??? Should we move on to the Land of Seas??? There is said to a legendary digimon there." Kaichi looked at the half dead Guilmon and sighed,"On second thought lets rest here for the night."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:43 pm
The pair slept until early the next morning. "The sun is going to come up in a hour. We should head through the desert before then." Kaichi got up from the spot he had picked to sleep at and started to walk over to Brandon he shook him waking him up. "We're leaving."  

l - Bleak - l

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:40 pm
"Hey! You're forgeting someone! I hope you're ready Demimeramon lets go!" Ryujo yelled in Kaichi's ear. "Come on, I need to digivolve by fighting you!" said Demimeramon daringly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:23 pm
"oh hello ryujo." brandon said. "still trying to battle?"
(why did you get the red card we have enough exp. to digivovle to ultimate)  

Sonicmstr

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:31 am
Suiji stumbled into the room panting from his run. "hey guys....sor...sorry im late..." he said with Leormon laying spread eagle on the floor.
"Ya....sorry.....late."he said with a grin.
((hey sonic, im supposed to get my card right?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:45 pm
((Sorry, Thought I would use red since I skipped champion))
Kaichi looked at Ryujo with confusion,"Why do you want to fight me. It won't gain you much experience points. You should try to fight some digimon in the desert, while me and Brandon train in the Land of Seas."  

l - Bleak - l

ExaltedSinfonian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:20 pm
(I'm so lost i might just quit)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:25 am
(what is it?)  

Sonicmstr

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games