Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalawyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:23 am
"Okay Salamon, we've been wandering around this place for days and haven't yet seen a sign of human life! I need to get back to the real world!" Emma whined.

Salamon let out a sigh. "How many times do I have to tell you, Em, I don't KNOW how to get you back there! But...," she trailed off, "I doubt you'd want to go back if you knew what was really happening here in the digital world." She said it in so soft a voice that she didn't think that Emma could hear it.

"What did you say?" Emma said, shocked.

"N-nothing." Salamon stammered.

"No, you said that there was something happening in the digital world. Well, what is it?" Emma inquired, placing her hands on her hips, looking through Salamon's deep, yet worried blue eyes.

"Well...you see, evil forces have taken over the digital world. I don't really know much about it, but I do know that it has been caused by a tamer named Xane and his digimon, Dracomon."

Emma's eyes widened. "You mean to tell me that there has been a crisis all this time and you haven't bothered to tell me about it until NOW? What the heck, Salamon, I thought you were supposed to be my best friend!"

"But Emma, I AM your best friend...I just didn't know if you'd want to hear something as disturbing as this."

"Well, you know me well enough to know that I can't just go back to the real world now. We have to fight Xane or whoever he is," she said, determination and confidence in her voice. Then she paused in thought and said, "Are there other tamers here who know about the current situation in the digital world?"

"Yes. There were other tamers who were chosen for this mission and brought here to the digital world like you." Salamon said.

"I see..." Emma said, then looked out in the distance and saw something promising. "Hey look, there's a town up ahead! YAY!"

Salamon's face lit up. "Finally! I hope there are some other digimon there who can give us some information on Xane and the other tamers! Now let's go!" And with that, they began rushing towards the newly discovered town.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Dark wondered in her black top and baggy black pants. Her Slik black hair danced in the weak wind and her blue eyes scanned around her.
Terriermon was on her sholder and looked around as well. "Where to next, Dark?"
"I really don't know, Terriermon."

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:31 pm
Ryzuna laid next to the tree and sighed.
MagnaAngemon smiled at Ryzuna. "You like her dont you?"
Ryzuna blushed. "N-no. Of course not. I barely know her!"
MagnaAngemon smiled wide. "Sure, sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 pm

Terriermon jumped of her sholder and walked beside Dark.
She lowered herself and sat on the grass and then layed back. Staring at the sky she said, "Do you even have an idea what we are doing?"
"Not really." Terriermon said, sitting on Dark's stomach.
"Must you sit on me?"
"Yep," he said with a giggle.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:09 pm
They almost faint from the heat as it grows even more powerful in the day. Devimon decides to pick up Hano and takes him through the desert, and track of time is lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:53 pm
After eating a burger, Yuuki just laid her head down on the counter and let Gatomon finish eating another burger or two. The Burgermon came with their bill and Yuuki gaped. "B-But I don't have any money!"
The Burgermon glared at her and was about to glare at her if Gatomon hadn't pulled out a little sack of coins out of her glove. "Here," the cat gave the burger-ish digimon a few coins and it scampered off as the two left the restraunt.
"When did you get money?" Yuuki asked curiously.
"Oh, I've been saving it for a while. I used to work at a restraunt like that after all. That is, until you came to the Digital World." Gatomon frowned and Yuuki looked sad. Gatomon looked at her partner's look and regreted the face she had made. "But being with you is much better! I only worked there to be able to get money and pay for the things I needed...Besides, this is an adventure I'm going on with you! I'd never thought a waiter like me would be chosen for a partner to a fine, young girl!"
"Thanks Gatomon," Yuuki murmured as they came closer and closer to Ryzuna and his partner. She stopped in front of them of them and she stretched. "Okay, we ate, now where to?"

maxelle

Rinexe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:54 pm
As Ichi flies through the desert, with Hano in his hands, there are tons of Agumon rampaging under him. Ichi doesn't take much ntoice until they turn around and run under him again. It goes on for a while, so Devimon blast them all, but the worst happened. The darkness from the attack infested them turning them into BlackAgumon. Every time Ichi blasts the BlackAgumon get larger. They all start to warp digivolve until the worst that could happen. They turn into BlackWarGreymon, crowding alo of the desert. They hit Devimon asidee and get ready to attack Hano. Hano wakes up, seing that he is alone, and starts to run under them barely dodging attacks. Devimon comes from behind dodging attacs also.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 am
Ryzuna tried to sit up but was in too much pain. "MagnaAngemon. Do you know how to use Magna Antidote?"
MagnaAngemon looked at him. "I don't know. I can try." MagnaAngemon began storing energy in his hands. Then an Antidote appeared. "I did it!" he yelled and he digivolved to Seraphimon.
"Wow! You're Seraphimon now!" Ryzuna said happily.
"Here is your antidote." Seraphimon gave it to Ryzuna and watched him drink it.  

Ryzuna

maxelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:53 am
"Wow," Gatomon murmured. "He digivolves fast..."
"He digivolves when he needs to," Yuuki snapped back and then looked at Ryzuna again; he hadn't answered her question yet. "So, where to?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:53 am
Name: Sonkurra
Digimon: Fanbeemon
Bio: Very quiet, he tends to keep to himself. His one and only friend is his Fanbeemon, whom he met when he fell into the digital world through his computer. He almost never talks to anyone but fanbeemon. His sword on his back was A gift to him on his birthday, the day he left for the digital world. The first person he met in the digital world was Xane, and he now works under his power.

*Wakes up after a long nap on a treebrach near the top of a tree* "Ugh... Fanbeemon, how long was I asleep?" " I don't know, but I sense some digimon near by." "Right, time to go meet some friends."  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:38 am
"Come on Rema,om." said Mis as they let the forest heading back to the restaurant,"I should have eaten earlier now I am hungry." she smiled as she continued back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:44 am
*Walks infront of Mis* "Halt by order of Xane. If you continue you will be deleted."  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:31 am
Dark sat up and Terriermon jumped back on to her sholder. "We have to keep moving. If we stay in one place, we might get attacked.
"No time for rest, then? Aww."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:47 am
Hano and Ichi get into the forest and Ichi goes back to DemiMeramon. The forest starts to burn from the fires, and the BlackWarGreymon, go back to BlackAgumon.  

Rinexe

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:48 am
Ryzuna stood up an stretched. "I don't know. There have been many battles up north so maybe we should head up that way."
Seraphimon chuckled a little. "Yes, and now I am strong enough to fight in the war!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games