Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Don't stress too much over it. Lysandre still hasn't won." Sub said to Blizzard, saying this as if it were a fact despite evidence saying otherwise. "The people of Kalos are only tired right now, so they settled. At the end of the day however Lysandre is a noble and the people will realize that. I think of this as only the intermission between acts."

"I hope your right." I said to him as I followed along. "I rather not leave a loose end standing. Though with all said, we may have even more work than when you initially went over there anyhow. Lysandre planned for just about everything, it seems like.

"Then we'll just have to find an opening in his plan. No one can plan for everything, now can they?" He said with a smile. "Slow and steady wins the race. While on the topic of Kalos, have you kept in touch with your lady friend?"

"Some. I try not to do it too much. Last I checked, they're watching that restaurant like a freakin' Mandibuzz looking for food." I said. "They at the very least know that I was with her for a while during my whole Battle Chateau endeavors. I was actually surprised that she wanted in on what we were doing. I guess she got tired of sitting on the back lines...I kind of figured considering how I pretty much presented myself at the chateau."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:10 pm
Blizzard120

"Some. I try not to do it too much. Last I checked, they're watching that restaurant like a freakin' Mandibuzz looking for food." I said. "They at the very least know that I was with her for a while during my whole Battle Chateau endeavors. I was actually surprised that she wanted in on what we were doing. I guess she got tired of sitting on the back lines...I kind of figured considering how I pretty much presented myself at the chateau."

"Then I suppose your mission was successful. You managed to tip the scales of history and left your mark on it...Duke Blizzard." Sub said with a wide grin. Oh yeah, he knew.

"Here we are!" Sub declared as they made it to the promise stream. It was a pretty good sized stream, running at a relatively quick pace. There was a rather large machine built over a section of the stream which allowed water to run through it. Obviously this was the hydroelectric generator Sub mentioned. Honestly nothing seemed out of place, heck it even seemed rather peaceful in this area of the cave.

"Do you see it?" He asked his hybrid friend. "I don't mean the generator. Do you see what's wrong here? Or rather, do you feel it. Go ahead, take a good hard look with your mind's eye, so to speak. Feel the chi in this area and tell me what you sense."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 pm
SubonicXP

"Do you see it?" He asked his hybrid friend. "I don't mean the generator. Do you see what's wrong here? Or rather, do you feel it. Go ahead, take a good hard look with your mind's eye, so to speak. Feel the chi in this area and tell me what you sense."

I stared looking about the area, starting to give a feel about it. I was sensing something. "...Is that the Zapdos heart?" I asked, staring in confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:22 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

I stared looking about the area, starting to give a feel about it. I was sensing something. "...Is that the Zapdos heart?" I asked, staring in confusion.

"Bingo." Sub said with a sarcastic slow clap. "The effects of using the Zapdos Heart here for so long have been astonishing to say the least. Never did I imagine however that it would be felt this deep into Mt. Silver. You saw what it did to those spider Pokemon. The reason why I brought you out here was not due to something wrong with our hydroelectric generator but the stream its self. GRAY detected it himself right after the generator online. You see, the generator its self is equipped with chi detecting technology in order to sense wild Pokemon that might try and damage. Instead it sensed tremendous amounts of electric chi in the stream's very water." He began to explain.

"I know I said there had to be a contaminated water source in the mountain somewhere but never did I imagine it would be running water. You can guess why I'm so worried about a stream being contaminated by the Zapdos Heart rather than a sitting pool. We could have a huge problem on our hands." He said as he looked down at the flowing water.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:47 am
"Problem is right...if I am to know this stream right...this extends a good way through the mountain range, and maybe all the way into Blackthorn city. There's no telling what kind of damage has been done over the past...what, year or so?" I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 am
Blizzard120
"Problem is right...if I am to know this stream right...this extends a good way through the mountain range, and maybe all the way into Blackthorn city. There's no telling what kind of damage has been done over the past...what, year or so?" I said.

"Exactly." Sub said with a nod. "But it's odd, don't you think? The Zapdos Heart has been removed for several months now and this is a running stream. Why is it still so strongly contaminated? Is there something else at work?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Exactly." Sub said with a nod. "But it's odd, don't you think? The Zapdos Heart has been removed for several months now and this is a running stream. Why is it still so strongly contaminated? Is there something else at work?"

I made my way closer to the stream, staring at it in confusion. "Hmmm...no idea...maybe its been absorbed into the ground around the stream? You know, in the stream bed and such? For as all you know, you just turned this area into one big thunderstone..." I said. "I'm only speculating, mind. I don't exactly have some people's vast array of knowledge pertaining to chi, but considering what I've seen over the past few years, I'm open minded to just about anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:40 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

I made my way closer to the stream, staring at it in confusion. "Hmmm...no idea...maybe its been absorbed into the ground around the stream? You know, in the stream bed and such? For as all you know, you just turned this area into one big thunderstone..." I said. "I'm only speculating, mind. I don't exactly have some people's vast array of knowledge pertaining to chi, but considering what I've seen over the past few years, I'm open minded to just about anything."

"That's...actually pretty smart. Thunderstones and the like are just crystallized chi. Though it's usually a long process...but then again the Zapdos Heart was far from normal." Sub admitted.

"Steeel!" Roared a massive iron behemoth as it can rushing out of a hole in the wall, a tunnel it had made obviously but how did these two not notice that giant hole there before? It must drink from the stream, which would explain why it has a tunnel exiting here. "Looks like more company." Sub commented.

"Steelix!" The beast roared again as it dove towards the Snagem's open maw first, electricity crackling from its fangs. "Blizz!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:06 pm
SubonicXP
[
"That's...actually pretty smart. Thunderstones and the like are just crystallized chi. Though it's usually a long process...but then again the Zapdos Heart was far from normal." Sub admitted.

"Steeel!" Roared a massive iron behemoth as it can rushing out of a hole in the wall, a tunnel it had made obviously but how did these two not notice that giant hole there before? It must drink from the stream, which would explain why it has a tunnel exiting here. "Looks like more company." Sub commented.

"Steelix!" The beast roared again as it dove towards the Snagem's open maw first, electricity crackling from its fangs. "Blizz!"

As Sub went on, something started tinging on the back of my mind. I quickly looked back seeing the Steelix crash through, making his entrance in the area. "Blast it!" I quickly grabbed Sub, not taking a chance at this one. A Donphan was one thing. But this Steelix, let alone most Steelixs', heads could make up practically four of five of them at once and probably five times the force for that matter. Once Sub and I were cleared from the initial attack, I looked back. "If anything, this whole mess made these guys a lot more aggro than normal!" I said, taking out a Pokeball.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:13 pm
Blizzard120

As Sub went on, something started tinging on the back of my mind. I quickly looked back seeing the Steelix crash through, making his entrance in the area. "Blast it!" I quickly grabbed Sub, not taking a chance at this one. A Donphan was one thing. But this Steelix, let alone most Steelixs', heads could make up practically four of five of them at once and probably five times the force for that matter. Once Sub and I were cleared from the initial attack, I looked back. "If anything, this whole mess made these guys a lot more aggro than normal!" I said, taking out a Pokeball.

"You can say that again!" Sub shouted, his heart still racing. Nothing like a surprise Steelix to get your blood pumping. "Nevermore, Quash!" The trainer shouted.

Nevermore had fluttered away when the Steelix appeared, it wasn't stupid. With the Murkrow airborne it began to glare down at the Steelix and work its magic on it like it did the Donphan. The bird was successful for but two seconds, it was then that the Steelix let out another mighty roar and shattered the aura of darkness bearing down on it with pure willpower.

"Dear Darkrai..." Was all Sub could mutter before the Steelix slapped its tail on the ground and send down upon them a Rock Slide from above.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:35 pm
SubonicXP

"You can say that again!" Sub shouted, his heart still racing. Nothing like a surprise Steelix to get your blood pumping. "Nevermore, Quash!" The trainer shouted.

Nevermore had fluttered away when the Steelix appeared, it wasn't stupid. With the Murkrow airborne it began to glare down at the Steelix and work its magic on it like it did the Donphan. The bird was successful for but two seconds, it was then that the Steelix let out another mighty roar and shattered the aura of darkness bearing down on it with pure willpower.

"Dear Darkrai..." Was all Sub could mutter before the Steelix slapped its tail on the ground and send down upon them a Rock Slide from above.

"Augh! Screw this noise!" I said, trying to keep myself as well as Sub safe all we could. This Steelix was something else, honestly. "Lucario!" I shouted, tossing out the Pokeball for battle. With one toss, the ball landed on the ground and out came the Aura pokemon ready for battle.

"RAA!" The Lucario called out, looking up towards the Steelix.

"Lucario! Aura Sphere!" I shouted.

Obviously I was out to shut this thing down as fast as possible. Lucario brought his hands together and amassed a powerful attack, only to fire it soon after towards the gigantic steel snake.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm
Blizzard120

"Augh! Screw this noise!" I said, trying to keep myself as well as Sub safe all we could. This Steelix was something else, honestly. "Lucario!" I shouted, tossing out the Pokeball for battle. With one toss, the ball landed on the ground and out came the Aura pokemon ready for battle.

"RAA!" The Lucario called out, looking up towards the Steelix.

"Lucario! Aura Sphere!" I shouted.

Obviously I was out to shut this thing down as fast as possible. Lucario brought his hands together and amassed a powerful attack, only to fire it soon after towards the gigantic steel snake.

The snake roared in agony after the ball of aura slammed into the side of its head, sending it reeling back in pain. Without a warning a quick discharge of electricity was released from the underside of its body and the snake was then airborne. The Pokemon couldn't go very high but it went as high as it needed to for what it did next.

"Earthquake!" Sub shouted as the snake fell back to the ground and triggered a massive Earthquake which shook the entire mountain, sending chunks of rock falling down from above. The snake combined Magnet Rise with Earthquake to increase its effectiveness, clever.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:52 pm
SubonicXP

The snake roared in agony after the ball of aura slammed into the side of its head, sending it reeling back in pain. Without a warning a quick discharge of electricity was released from the underside of its body and the snake was then airborne. The Pokemon couldn't go very high but it went as high as it needed to for what it did next.

"Earthquake!" Sub shouted as the snake fell back to the ground and triggered a massive Earthquake which shook the entire mountain, sending chunks of rock falling down from above. The snake combined Magnet Rise with Earthquake to increase its effectiveness, clever.

"What...on..."

"Raaa...?"

"...oh hell..."

As the snake came down I leaped up, but unfortunately Lucario got caught in the catastrophic quake the Steelix unleashed. Lucario got flying back from the impact, and then I ended up losing sight of the Pokemon as the dirt and rubble came down. "Lucario!"

Worse still, however, another realization came to me. "Sub? Sub! Someone speak to me already!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 pm
Blizzard120

"What...on..."

"Raaa...?"

"...oh hell..."

As the snake came down I leaped up, but unfortunately Lucario got caught in the catastrophic quake the Steelix unleashed. Lucario got flying back from the impact, and then I ended up losing sight of the Pokemon as the dirt and rubble came down. "Lucario!"

Worse still, however, another realization came to me. "Sub? Sub! Someone speak to me already!"

"Over here." Sub called out from behind a pile of rubble. Blizzard couldn't see him from here but at least he could hear him.

"Auguste, handle this." Sub said weakly as his Krookodile leaped over the pile of rubble from behind and tackled the monster to the ground with a Superpower. The powerful move still wasn't enough to fell the beast as it continued to struggle against the much smaller Pokemon on its head. What was with this thing!?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:09 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"What...on..."

"Raaa...?"

"...oh hell..."

"Over here." Sub called out from behind a pile of rubble. Blizzard couldn't see him from here but at least he could hear him.

"Auguste, handle this." Sub said weakly as his Krookodile leaped over the pile of rubble from behind and tackled the monster to the ground with a Superpower. The powerful move still wasn't enough to fell the beast as it continued to struggle against the much smaller Pokemon on its head. What was with this thing!?

Well Sub is alive, at least...he doesn't sound too good. We need to end this fast.

"Ra...raaa..." The Lucario moaned out, pushing a rock off to the side. I could see him and dear God, he looks more roughed up than the fight he had against the Alakazam in the battle tower.

"Lucario! Quick, can you keep going!?"

"Raaa."

"Alright then, hurry, before the Krookodile loses it! Force Palm that Steelix!" I shouted.

Lucario looked back then rushed for the snake as hard as it could, smashing its aura-ridden palm right in the body of the Steelix.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games