Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
if anyone want to plot for the school trip, my character cyril and elysia are free

Hmmmm as far as I know my character isn't doing all that much during the school trip {besides hanging out at the train station with one or two individuals}. Alana and Elysia have met before, if memory serves me correctly Elysia has Alana's number :3

yup, they have.
I don't even have anyone to hang out with my character
I really should write elysia's post soon, since I haven't since end of morning class
she will text alana soon to tell her, her number.

possibly not posting until later today as I have been neglecting other rp I am in this few days.

I'd be more than happy to hang out with her! Alana could use more friends biggrin
And take your time, I don't want to rush you.
By the way, what time zone are you in? I often notice that you seem more active at night (at least from where I live)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:45 pm
Hope the kind

I'd be more than happy to hang out with her! Alana could use more friends biggrin
By the way, what time zone are you in? I often notice that you seem more active at night (at least from where I live)

alright C:

GMT+7
I often see people's either online early morning or late at night
whenever I woke up, I will see a bunch of posts being posted when I was asleep xD  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

alright C:

GMT+7
I often see people's either online early morning or late at night
whenever I woke up, I will see a bunch of posts being posted when I was asleep xD

Ah...well I'm Pacific Time as I live in CA.
That makes sense why I will often see you late at night and post early in the morning ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:50 pm
Hope the kind

That makes sense why I will often see you late at night and post early in the morning ^^

that's how it is
there's a lot of people from US in Gaia, so I am used to it.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:01 am
Finally updated Kirsi's profile with journal and other stuff. =w=
I still want to add fun stuff like future pictures and dream team, but I only know one pokemon I want her to catch for sure (absol).

Also, super excited for the field trip! Can't wait to get going >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:01 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

*pokes*
I think you posted kirsi in the wrong dorm room . . .
*scurries away*  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:05 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
I still want to add fun stuff like future pictures and dream team, but I only know one pokemon I want her to catch for sure (absol).

Heh, I was also thinking of updating Alana's dream team of consisting an Absol {since her father has one}. Take your time with future pics, you'll soon find that it can suck up your precious time ^^'

I too look forward to it. Maybe we will get another item!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:05 am
amarzyciel
TheWhiteDragonfly

*pokes*
I think you posted kirsi in the wrong dorm room . . .
*scurries away*

o:
*double checks*
She actually is in there! We are roomies! biggrin

She isn't listed as living there though =w=  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

that's how it is
there's a lot of people from US in Gaia, so I am used to it.

Do you often find it a tad bit annoying?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:08 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

for dream team, it will be easier if you add in transport pokemon (surf & flight capable pokemon)
then add in type to counter your starter's weakness, add more and more while juggling team dynamic,
find what you lack, like there's too many physical attacker, or none of them have good defense.
and you are done. That's how I build my dream team.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:09 am
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly

Heh, I was also thinking of updating Alana's dream team of consisting an Absol {since her father has one}. Take your time with future pics, you'll soon find that it can suck up your precious time ^^'

Oooh, that would be so great! It would be neat if they both got absol and were able to bond over it 3nodding I am debating whether to save my pokeball in case absol appears, because it seems like the kind of pokemon she would catch when she's a little older (at least second half of year / after first year).

Oh, I know >~< I've already spent a long time looking for the perfect pictures, and it's sooo hard to decide which ones to use. Also I don't really have ones for a wider amount of ages either. It will take a while ninja

Ooh, that would be neat. I really want to know where they are going and what they are doing. It sounds like they will sleep over somewhere, which is fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 am
amarzyciel

for dream team, it will be easier if you add in transport pokemon (surf & flight capable pokemon)
then add in type to counter your starter's weakness, add more and more while juggling team dynamic,
find what you lack, like there's too many physical attacker, or none of them have good defense.
and you are done. That's how I build my dream team.

That's good advice!
I usually have flying & water/surf for sure.
For Kirsi I'm trying to think of good ranger pokemon and ones that she would like. I want absol because it is my favorite pokemon, and because it kind of fits a ranger I think. Growlithe/arcanine is good for transport and surviving because of the fire and warmth.

I would also like a pokemon with vines because that could be helpful for a ranger, but most are starting pokemon so that might be hard.
I kind of want to catch a taillow or another bird, but it would be neat to eventually get a dratini, which would be able to fly after a long time, so I'm not sure whether to go for it. Something like a tropius would be cool, but I don't think Kirsi would catch one until she's older =w= Or a flygon would be really cool.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:14 am
Hope the kind

a little, as that means I am always not around when there's a need to post multiple times in a single day.
it's a rare concurrence unless posting time match or I stay up late.

other than that, I post when I can post.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:16 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oooh, that would be so great! It would be neat if they both got absol and were able to bond over it 3nodding I am debating whether to save my pokeball in case absol appears, because it seems like the kind of pokemon she would catch when she's a little older (at least second half of year / after first year).

Oh, I know >~< I've already spent a long time looking for the perfect pictures, and it's sooo hard to decide which ones to use. Also I don't really have ones for a wider amount of ages either. It will take a while ninja

Ooh, that would be neat. I really want to know where they are going and what they are doing. It sounds like they will sleep over somewhere, which is fun!

I think Absol may be a bit mature for the students right now {they are only 10 right now so....maybe next year IF Absol appears I'll go and catch one}. Speaking of wild Pokemon, most of the Pokemon that are available are Pokemon that you tend to find in the beginning of your journey {in the Pokemon games}. Maybe we won't see a wild Absol till much later.

I've only been able to plan out Alana's 10-19 year-old pics. I don't have anything further than that since its actually a bit difficult to find more older pics that resemble my character.

All I know is that they are going on some sort of tour? Maybe there will be a battle tournament? I know that they will stay in a hotel but other than that I'm not quite sure. Hmmmmm....brainstorm time!  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:18 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

a little, as that means I am always not around when there's a need to post multiple times in a single day.
it's a rare concurrence unless posting time match or I stay up late.

other than that, I post when I can post.

Well, I'll do my best to stay up late then. My limit is either Midnight or 1 am over here. Yet, I tend to get up at around 9am at my time but that might not be enough on my part sweatdrop  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games