Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:04 pm
Blizzard120

"Quite a few times...that is, before I went off to Kalos to go help you guys. Why?" I asked.

"Just because. Had to make sure you knew what we could encounter if we go too deep." He said with his hybrid friend. "Dooon!" Trumpeted a rapidly spinning wheel of death which came straight at the Snagem pair at full force. The force of the Donphan's spinning body was so strong that a medium sized boulder was shattered in its path. "Like that!" Sub shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:27 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Quite a few times...that is, before I went off to Kalos to go help you guys. Why?" I asked.

"Just because. Had to make sure you knew what we could encounter if we go too deep." He said with his hybrid friend. "Dooon!" Trumpeted a rapidly spinning wheel of death which came straight at the Snagem pair at full force. The force of the Donphan's spinning body was so strong that a medium sized boulder was shattered in its path. "Like that!" Sub shouted.

I perked up then looked around for a second. "Is that a...?" I then looked over, seeing the Donphan make the most dynamic of entries, crashing through a boulder in the process. "...Sub, move!" I shouted, rushing off to the side and diving into a tumble, taking out a Pokeball in the process. Apparently this Donphan is itching for a fight for some reason...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:47 pm
Blizzard120

I perked up then looked around for a second. "Is that a...?" I then looked over, seeing the Donphan make the most dynamic of entries, crashing through a boulder in the process. "...Sub, move!" I shouted, rushing off to the side and diving into a tumble, taking out a Pokeball in the process. Apparently this Donphan is itching for a fight for some reason...

Sub wouldn't need to be told twice, except his had little time to pull a Blizzard and dive so he instead hit the ground, letting the Donphan go right over him.

"Donphaaan!" Roared the mighty elephant as it unrolled its self and now stood on its four legs with its tusk in the air with pride. "Phan!" It trumpeted again as it charged towards Blizzard, its tusks burning with flames. That was one thing about the Pokemon here at Mt. Silver, they were excellent at sensing chi and had a natural talent for knowing type coverages. They were battled hardened Pokemon in a place where all the clever and strong survive.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm
SubonicXP

Sub wouldn't need to be told twice, except his had little time to pull a Blizzard and dive so he instead hit the ground, letting the Donphan go right over him.

"Donphaaan!" Roared the mighty elephant as it unrolled its self and now stood on its four legs with its tusk in the air with pride. "Phan!" It trumpeted again as it charged towards Blizzard, its tusks burning with flames. That was one thing about the Pokemon here at Mt. Silver, they were excellent at sensing chi and had a natural talent for knowing type coverages. They were battled hardened Pokemon in a place where all the clever and strong survive.

"I really didn't want to fight you, but you are really leaving me no choice here!" I said, "Sigilyph! Get to it!" I shouted, tossing out the Pokeball for battle. With a flash of light, the Sigilyph hovered there in the air, staring down the Donphan prose to devistate everything in its path. "Sigilyph! Use Psychic!" I shouted.

The Pokemon focused, gaining an aura as it done so, and in one hard burst unleashed the power upon the Donphan.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Blizzard120

"I really didn't want to fight you, but you are really leaving me no choice here!" I said, "Sigilyph! Get to it!" I shouted, tossing out the Pokeball for battle. With a flash of light, the Sigilyph hovered there in the air, staring down the Donphan prose to devistate everything in its path. "Sigilyph! Use Psychic!" I shouted.

The Pokemon focused, gaining an aura as it done so, and in one hard burst unleashed the power upon the Donphan.

The Psychic was strong but for several seconds the Donphan resisted and held its ground. The elephant held on until it was finally knocked off its feet and tumbled backwards into a rock. The Pokemon would use the rock for support as it quickly retaliate with a Rapid Spin attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:27 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Psychic was strong but for several seconds the Donphan resisted and held its ground. The elephant held on until it was finally knocked off its feet and tumbled backwards into a rock. The Pokemon would use the rock for support as it quickly retaliate with a Rapid Spin attack.

Hoping that the psychic attack would repulse the Donphan instead probably only irritated it all the more. "Sigilyph! Incoming!" The Rapid Spin was rapid, alright, ramming into the Sigilyph with a good deal of force. "Urgh...Sigilyph! Air Cutter!" I then shouted. As the Sigilyph unleash the slicing gales, I looked back towards Sub. "Sub, you alright over there!?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:48 pm
Blizzard120

Hoping that the psychic attack would repulse the Donphan instead probably only irritated it all the more. "Sigilyph! Incoming!" The Rapid Spin was rapid, alright, ramming into the Sigilyph with a good deal of force. "Urgh...Sigilyph! Air Cutter!" I then shouted. As the Sigilyph unleash the slicing gales, I looked back towards Sub. "Sub, you alright over there!?"

"I'm fine." Sub said as he was now standing up again and dusting himself off. He watched as Sigilyph cut away at the Donphan with its Air Cutter, but that wasn't enough to put the thing down just yet as it prepared for another Rapid Spin. Wait that wasn't Rapid Spin.

"No Rollout for you." Sub said with a laugh as he released Nevemore. "Quash." He commanded. As the Donphan curled up and began to rapidly roll in place, picking up speed for its Rollout, Nevermore simply glared at it from her perched position on Sub's head. The bird's eyes would give off a faint dark purple glow and the same glow would appear around the Donphan. The wild Pokemon's spinning around stop suddenly as the Quash took effect, freezing it in place only for a few seconds.

"Want to take this thing out before it gives us anymore headache?" He asked Blizz.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I'm fine." Sub said as he was now standing up again and dusting himself off. He watched as Sigilyph cut away at the Donphan with its Air Cutter, but that wasn't enough to put the thing down just yet as it prepared for another Rapid Spin. Wait that wasn't Rapid Spin.

"No Rollout for you." Sub said with a laugh as he released Nevemore. "Quash." He commanded. As the Donphan curled up and began to rapidly roll in place, picking up speed for its Rollout, Nevermore simply glared at it from her perched position on Sub's head. The bird's eyes would give off a faint dark purple glow and the same glow would appear around the Donphan. The wild Pokemon's spinning around stop suddenly as the Quash took effect, freezing it in place only for a few seconds.

"Want to take this thing out before it gives us anymore headache?" He asked Blizz.

"Yea. Its apparently not good at taking a hint. Sigilyph!" I shouted. "Ice Beam!" It was inevitable that I would teach a Pokemon Ice Beam. Just who the hell do you think I am?

The Sigilyph unleashed a powerful chilling blast towards the Donphan to finish this Pokemon off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:31 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea. Its apparently not good at taking a hint. Sigilyph!" I shouted. "Ice Beam!" It was inevitable that I would teach a Pokemon Ice Beam. Just who the hell do you think I am?

The Sigilyph unleashed a powerful chilling blast towards the Donphan to finish this Pokemon off.

And finish it off it would. Even after the Quash subsided the Donphan was still frozen in place, except this time actually frozen, in ice. "Not surprised in the least." Sub said as he walked over to the frozen Donphan, kicking it in passing. "You love your ice, don't you?" He asked the hybrid, not waiting for an answer as he continued forward.

"You know the worse thing about this mountain? It's a giant nest for Larvitar. Monstressor likes to spar with the wild Tyranitar yet often comes back banged up. He does win at times but man are they nasty." He said, trying to make idol conversation. "Though I would gamble to say that Donphan might give them a run for their money."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:49 pm
SubonicXP
And finish it off it would. Even after the Quash subsided the Donphan was still frozen in place, except this time actually frozen, in ice. "Not surprised in the least." Sub said as he walked over to the frozen Donphan, kicking it in passing. "You love your ice, don't you?" He asked the hybrid, not waiting for an answer as he continued forward.

"You know the worse thing about this mountain? It's a giant nest for Larvitar. Monstressor likes to spar with the wild Tyranitar yet often comes back banged up. He does win at times but man are they nasty." He said, trying to make idol conversation. "Though I would gamble to say that Donphan might give them a run for their money."

"Its not just the Larvitar." I said. "There are a whole mess of really strong Pokemon out this way. Its pretty much part of the reason why not many are able...or willing...to come out this way. The Pokemon out here in general. The Donphan like you just saw, the Ursaring for another example. They are so battle hardened out here, probably on par with anything that you see in a gym or whatever. Its part of why the whole Pokemon League victory requirement came to whole; at the very least no one would have to worry TOO much about someone getting squashed by say...a Graveler or Golem...Onix...or something with more devistating force like say Tyrannitar. To think Tails came out here on his own despite knowing that, at one time." I shook my head. "Whatever...so how far is it from here?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Blizzard120

"Its not just the Larvitar." I said. "There are a whole mess of really strong Pokemon out this way. Its pretty much part of the reason why not many are able...or willing...to come out this way. The Pokemon out here in general. The Donphan like you just saw, the Ursaring for another example. They are so battle hardened out here, probably on par with anything that you see in a gym or whatever. Its part of why the whole Pokemon League victory requirement came to whole; at the very least no one would have to worry TOO much about someone getting squashed by say...a Graveler or Golem...Onix...or something with more devistating force like say Tyrannitar. To think Tails came out here on his own despite knowing that, at one time." I shook my head. "Whatever...so how far is it from here?"

"Fox boy may have been smart but no one ever praised him for his common sense." Sub said with a chuckle. "It's not too much further." He reassured Blizzard as they went deeper into the cave. It was getting pretty dark so he had returned Nevermore and released Ulalume instead, the Malamar providing plenty of light with her body's glowing orbs.

"So, we never got to talk. How do you feel about what went down in Kalos?" He asked Blizzard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:07 pm
SubonicXP

"Fox boy may have been smart but no one ever praised him for his common sense." Sub said with a chuckle. "It's not too much further." He reassured Blizzard as they went deeper into the cave. It was getting pretty dark so he had returned Nevermore and released Ulalume instead, the Malamar providing plenty of light with her body's glowing orbs.

"So, we never got to talk. How do you feel about what went down in Kalos?" He asked Blizzard.

"It would go without saying that I'm pretty pissed off about it." I said to him. "I feel like I betrayed Wikstrom with how Lysandre put the veil over everyone's eyes. He trusted me, Sub. In hindsight, I should have just off'd Lysandre there when I had the chance. Yea, that probably wouldn't help anyone's mood over there about hybrids, but better than letting that b*****d get to power. Then again, Lysandre even said it himself he had a back up plan if anything happened to him...which would have accomplished nothing." I sighed. "It's frustrating."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:27 pm
Blizzard120

"It would go without saying that I'm pretty pissed off about it." I said to him. "I feel like I betrayed Wikstrom with how Lysandre put the veil over everyone's eyes. He trusted me, Sub. In hindsight, I should have just off'd Lysandre there when I had the chance. Yea, that probably wouldn't help anyone's mood over there about hybrids, but better than letting that b*****d get to power. Then again, Lysandre even said it himself he had a back up plan if anything happened to him...which would have accomplished nothing." I sighed. "It's frustrating."

"Don't stress too much over it. Lysandre still hasn't won." Sub said to Blizzard, saying this as if it were a fact despite evidence saying otherwise. "The people of Kalos are only tired right now, so they settled. At the end of the day however Lysandre is a noble and the people will realize that. I think of this as only the intermission between acts."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:50 pm
SubonicXP

"Don't stress too much over it. Lysandre still hasn't won." Sub said to Blizzard, saying this as if it were a fact despite evidence saying otherwise. "The people of Kalos are only tired right now, so they settled. At the end of the day however Lysandre is a noble and the people will realize that. I think of this as only the intermission between acts."

"I hope your right." I said to him as I followed along. "I rather not leave a loose end standing. Though with all said, we may have even more work than when you initially went over there anyhow. Lysandre planned for just about everything, it seems like.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:54 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"I hope your right." I said to him as I followed along. "I rather not leave a loose end standing. Though with all said, we may have even more work than when you initially went over there anyhow. Lysandre planned for just about everything, it seems like.

"Then we'll just have to find an opening in his plan. No one can plan for everything, now can they?" He said with a smile. "Slow and steady wins the race. While on the topic of Kalos, have you kept in touch with your lady friend?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games