Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I already did some of the avatar outfits on Leviathan, Bahamuat and Jourmund earlier. I'll show you them later.
For Leviathan, when she woke up as a human girl, she's sure to blush after her scales her gone and that's newly human and naked, sounds like a recap.
Sounds like Leviathan, being human is all new to her like Whirlwind and her friends.

The 3 Dragonlings are from Leviathan Last Defense, another item for the watchlist.

yes I remember you telling me, and thanks yes , I added it already =)

Nice Mermaid Lita Kimono. When she sings to Ridley, she makes him blush with her love songs. I worked on Conway's coding.

aw, that's sweet *smiles* and oh that's good to know 3nodding and good evening, I actually was trying to find a red and white kimono for Lita, but have not found one yet..

Cool. I did find a pink heart pendant image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does it remind you of Saria's pendant from Fruit of Evolution seasons 1-2?

yes it does, wow=) it's pretty biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I already did some of the avatar outfits on Leviathan, Bahamuat and Jourmund earlier. I'll show you them later.
For Leviathan, when she woke up as a human girl, she's sure to blush after her scales her gone and that's newly human and naked, sounds like a recap.
Sounds like Leviathan, being human is all new to her like Whirlwind and her friends.

The 3 Dragonlings are from Leviathan Last Defense, another item for the watchlist.

Nice Mermaid Lita Kimono. When she sings to Ridley, she makes him blush with her love songs. I worked on Conway's coding.

aw, that's sweet *smiles* and oh that's good to know 3nodding and good evening, I actually was trying to find a red and white kimono for Lita, but have not found one yet..

and wow everything's changed in the guilds and gaia page, dark theme , 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:38 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new? I replied in WitWiCS. Wondering what the Round 2 Sketches will be after the phone tap? Maybe another Plastic Diver Guy Sketch? Those sound funny as we see a Plastic Diver figurine in a fish tanks and by the end of the skit, we see him attacked by a plastic animal toy  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

and wow everything's changed in the guilds and gaia page, dark theme , 3nodding

Sounds like a Redesign. As for the Comedy Sketches in WitWiCS, which sketches do you like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

What's new? I replied in WitWiCS. Wondering what the Round 2 Sketches will be after the phone tap? Maybe another Plastic Diver Guy Sketch? Those sound funny as we see a Plastic Diver figurine in a fish tanks and by the end of the skit, we see him attacked by a plastic animal toy

lol plastic diver Guy! sounds funny and cute xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

In the Intermission WitWiCS Sketch like the 3 Stooges, the Vacuum bag keeps getting bigger and bigger until it bursts which is funny. Another stooges joke is with a shotgun being fired in the air, causing a dead duck to drop down ontop of a person's head before the duck hits the floor.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

In the Intermission WitWiCS Sketch like the 3 Stooges, the Vacuum bag keeps getting bigger and bigger until it bursts which is funny. Another stooges joke is with a shotgun being fired in the air, causing a dead duck to drop down ontop of a person's head before the duck hits the floor.

sounds funny, but the video does not work in my country ... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

sounds funny, but the video does not work in my country ... sad

Okay.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:36 pm

guess you could not find another video.. I see ..  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff