Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
I guess people are pretty busy today

wasn't there a holiday tomorrow? then easter on sunday?

Well, that depends where you live. I live in the states and Easter doesn't start till Sunday. Though you do have a point. Oh! But are you referring to Good Friday that is tomorrow?

yeah, good friday. don't people go to church or something?
I am not clear on that front, since I am not christian. sweatdrop

From what I know of Good Friday...well it isn't necessarily an government holiday meaning there are no off days for anyone (though I'm sure there are exceptions). I know that there will be people who can and/or will go to church but there are also families who will gather and spend time with one another. Its a Christian holiday but I don't celebrate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:35 pm
Hope the kind

From what I know of Good Friday...well it isn't necessarily an government holiday meaning there are no off days for anyone (though I'm sure there are exceptions). I know that there will be people who can and/or will go to church but there are also families who will gather and spend time with one another. Its a Christian holiday but I don't celebrate it.

ah, I see.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:36 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

ah, I see.

I hoped that helped ^^'
I may not always be the one to best explain some things but since I live in the states I can only give that perspective. I'm not sure how it is in other parts of the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:10 am
Hope the kind

I hoped that helped ^^'
I may not always be the one to best explain some things but since I live in the states I can only give that perspective. I'm not sure how it is in other parts of the world.

yup, I am just curious how people do in the other side of the world.
people go to church where I am too and it's day off.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:13 am
Does anyone know when lunch is going to end?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:13 am
This is one super long Lunch Phase 0_0  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:14 am
DJ Double B
Does anyone know when lunch is going to end?

I've been wondering that myself  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:30 am
>.< sorry for my disappearance. other things distracted me then more things irl started coming up. I'll be trying to get back into it, though  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:39 am
Lady Niara
>.< sorry for my disappearance. other things distracted me then more things irl started coming up. I'll be trying to get back into it, though

welcome back C:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:40 am
I'll be gone tonight through a lot of tomorrow
Going away for Easter
But I'll try and get Ava and Nirav both to the train station before I leave  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:46 pm
Update: i'm at bae's for easter. Don't have my computer so I wont be able to post replies until sunday night. See yall then!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:48 pm
DJ Double B
Update: i'm at bae's for easter. Don't have my computer so I wont be able to post replies until sunday night. See yall then!

See ya and enjoy :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:32 pm
if anyone want to plot for the school trip, my character cyril and elysia are free  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:02 pm
amarzyciel
if anyone want to plot for the school trip, my character cyril and elysia are free

Hmmmm as far as I know my character isn't doing all that much during the school trip {besides hanging out at the train station with one or two individuals}. Alana and Elysia have met before, if memory serves me correctly Elysia has Alana's number :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:01 pm
Hope the kind
amarzyciel

Hmmmm as far as I know my character isn't doing all that much during the school trip {besides hanging out at the train station with one or two individuals}. Alana and Elysia have met before, if memory serves me correctly Elysia has Alana's number :3

yup, they have.
I don't even have anyone to hang out with my character
I really should write elysia's post soon, since I haven't since end of morning class
she will text alana soon to tell her, her number.

possibly not posting until later today as I have been neglecting other rp I am in this few days.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games