Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 am
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Both Shiroi and Zero were quiet impressed with Kageru's promotion and Zero seemed to quickly pick up on a minor distress of Shiroi's. He gave her to option of the chuunin examinations; but she would need to practice more. She looked up at Zero as he patted her shoulder and walked off to get back to his training; this was her signal to begin her own training. Shiroi looked back to Kageru and smiled as she reached into her pouch and pulled out a scroll before laying it down close to her. She slowly unraveled the scroll so that she read it while practicing her jutsu. If she would enter the chuunin examinations she would need to learn a few offensive moves. She slowly read down the scroll until she found an offensive jutsu she liked. The name of the jutsy was Kaze no Yaiba; which when translated meant sword of winds. Although only a C ranked technique it would be quiet affective on any target. Shiroi read through the jutsu description quickly as well as a partial section of it's requirements. She turned to a nearby tree and quickly formed her hand seals then added chakra. The chakra was not the correct amount so the jutsu was not successfully activated. [ SoW: 1 / 3 ] Shiroi paused for a while before turn her attention back to the scroll. Her jutsu hadn't been activated so she would simply have to try it again. As she reread the scroll, Shiroi began to practice her hand seals. After rereading the scroll once she turned back to the tree and took a deep breath; she was ready to try again. She quickly formed her hand seals then added her chakra. A small wind built up, but it wasn't strong enough the cut the bark of tree. [ SoW: 2 / 3 ] She had gotten so close in her last attempt that she was almost sure that she would successfully perform the jutsu this time. Shiroi paused as she gathered herself before taking another deep breath; she was ready to try again. She quickly formed her hand seals and added her chakra; activating the jutsu. A cutting whirlwind will envelop the tree and cut it to pieces. [ SoW: 3 / 3 ] The next jutsu on her list to learn would be a trap technique that could lead into further attacks; Tatsumaki Wana. The Tornado Trap would essentially trap the target in the eye of a tornado and form her she could preform multiple attacks. For this one she would need to use a practice dummy. She quickly read through the scroll; missing a few important points. She attempted to form the hand seals, but unknowingly missed two hand seals then added her chakra. [ TT: 1 / 3 ] As expected nothing happened. Shiroi lightly pouted before returning her attention to the scroll. This time she read through the scroll much more carefully before; quickly picking up on her careless mistakes from before. She quickly practice her hand seals a few times while looking at the scroll to make sure she had done everything correctly. Once she was ready she turned to the dummy and readied herself for her second attempt. She quickly formed the correct hand seals then added her chakra. As she added her chakra a small wind picked up around the dummy. The wind continued to grow stronger and stronger before suddenly stopping. [ TT: 2 / 3 ] She had failed again, but she was much closer this time. She turned her attention back to the scroll again reading the scroll over twice; she was so close in her second attempt that she just new this would be the last one, she could feel it. Shiroi took a deep breath and quickly formed her hand seals then added her chakra, activating the jutsu. As she activated the jutsu a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their dummy. [ TT: 3 / 3 ] Shiroi quickly released the jutsu as she smiled lightly and turned her attentions back to the scroll reading down to the next jutsu; Housenkka no Jutsu. This was another C ranked ninjutsu, but it was of the Katon element. In her hast to begin Shiroi quickly made read her way through the scroll missing a few important things such as hand seals and chakra requirements. She then quickly formed her hand seal, missing a few then added her chakra. But of course nothing happened. [ MFFT: 1 / 3 ] Shiroi paused as she lightly pouted before turning back to the scroll to reread and find her mistakes. It didn't take her to long to find it. She repeatedly practice her hand seals separately for a few seconds before turning back to the dummy. She was now ready for her second attempt; she quickly formed her hand seals then added her chakra. A few small balls of flames appeared but fizzled out before reaching the dummy; leaving the shurkiken to fall to the floor. [ MFFT: 2 / 3 ] Although she had failed again this attempt was much closer then the first attempt. She was slowly gaining more and more knowledge she took a quick peek over to the scroll, reading through the ninjustu requirements one more time before she was readied herself again. She picked up the shurikien before quickly forming the needed hand seals then added her chakra, activating the ninjutsu. Medium size ball of flames shoot towards the dummy as Shiroi quickly threw the shuriken into them; using the flames to mask the shurikens. As they hit the dummy Shrioi smiled and clapped her hands lightly. [ MFFT: 3 / 3 ] She looked back at the scroll; there was only one jutsu left. This jutsu was a well known devastating offensive maneuver. The jutsu was known as Ryuuka no Jutsu. Shiroi reached into her pouch and pulled out a some steel wires. Shiroi quickly tired the steel wires through the holes in the shuriken then threw them to at the dummy pulling the wires; causing the wires to wrap around the dummy and binding it to a tree. She then held the steel wire in her mouth and looked over the scroll quickly forming thing the hand seal and then added her chakra; but nothing happened. [ DFT: 1 / 3 ] Instead of letting go of the wires she simple held onto them with her mouth as she turned her head a little and read the scroll again. She had done a few things incorrectly, but her mistakes would only bring her closer to victory. She simple looked back the dummy and cleared her head. She then quickly formed the needed hand seals again and added her chakra. Unlike her first attempt something happened. A small fire began and started to travel up the wire growing as it got closer, but about half way there the fire dyed down. [ DFT: 2 / 3 ] Shiroi could once again smile; she knew the third time would be the last. She turned her head to the scroll one more time. Rereading the scroll not once but twice to ensure that she would be able to preform the jutsu without any mistakes. Shiroi then looked back to dummy bound to the tree and formed her hand seals; adding chakra, activating the jutsu. A large flame began at the top of the steel wire then quickly made its way down to the dummy; as it moved down it grew larger. Once it reached the dummy it charred it to ashes. Which after she quickly released the jutsu. [ DFT: 3 / 3 ] Shiroi smiled lightly as she wrapped the wire back up and put it back into her pouch. She now sat down crossing her legs as she closed her eyes. She still wanted to learn, but could think of nothing new to study. Suddenly it came to her instead of learning a genjutsu she would simply create one. Shiroi simply cleared mind falling into a deep form of meditation as she used her hand to make the bird seal. [ MP: 1 / 3 ] She thought about entering the mind of a target. She continued to meditate as she also began to gather her chakra; this genjutsu would be a very taxing one so she would need a large amount of chakra to cast it; at least the same as a B ranked genjutsu. [ MP: 2 / 3 ] She now had enough chakra store to cast the genjutsu and was at the perfect from of meditation to cast it. She was now ready, but she would need some sort of connection; such as eye contact. Shiroi slowly upped her her eyes; as she did she made eye contact with a small animal. It was suddenly as if she saw sucked into the mind of the small animal. The space inside it's head was black filled with floating images which held memories. She slowly reach out for one as she touched it, it was as if she was brought back to the time of the memory and was allowed to watch it. After she was finished watching the memory she broke the genjutsu. [ MP: 3 / 3 ] She had learned four new ninjutsu as well as created one of her own which to her was quiet the accomplishment. She turned back to Kageru who seemed to be in a world of his own at the moment. "Oni-san, I'm going to get some ice cream, ok." She said happily as she walked towards the Tea Shoppe Citadel.

Jutsu Acquired:
• Kaze no Yaiba [ Sword of Wind ]
• Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ]
• Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Flower Technique ]
• Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ]
• Shinteki Debari [ Mental Projection ]

Mission Complete:
• Learn a Jutsu! [ x 3 ]
• Basic Chakra Training: Performance [ x 2 ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 245 / 245
AC: 300

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 am
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

Steven seemed a tad annoyed that he'd been called by his sensei only to find out that what he'd been called for was no longer in progress.
"some ninjutsu would be nice. i hear it's what ninja are supposed to be good with. so why not try it out?"
he said with a tad bit of curiosity.
chakra:100/175  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm
The san clone nodded, and began to find themselves a training room.

"Sounds good. Grab yourself some scrolls and ill help you with them"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Steven began to look through the scrolls and found a ton of maruton jutsu that he thought he might find useful. one was the human cocoon technique. another was named the shadow shuriken technique. also the hidden mist technique. and then he found a few higher ranked but still useful techniques called prepared needle technique and sprinkling needles.
"sensei! i found some!"
he called out rushing back over to his sensei and laying the scrolls down so that they were visible. he was so excited to learn these that he was nearly bouncing on the spot.

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the University with the new gennin, and found themselves a public training area. Finding himself a chair, and flipping it in reverse, the now promoted sannin spoke in a clear voice.

"Alright buddy. Gimme your name, discipline, and something interesting about you."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 am
Maro entered the University with his powerful new teacher, the Saanin, elated to start his training. He started to analyze the room, looking at all the little cracks from what had been others training and wondered 'I wonder if anyone had ever blown this building down to have to create a new one due to loss of control.' Maro then noticed his new teacher speaking to him as he was staring around and quickly diverted his attention back to the teacher.

"My name is Maro Otoshimaru. I don't exactly know what you mean by what is my discipline but I believe you are asking what style I perform. If so my style would be Taijutsu mainly. Something interesting about me would probably be that I am a descendant of the Bakuton bloodline, in which I am sure you are familiar. I've inherited the ability to blow things up with my hands but I have no idea how to control or use it. Another thing would be that I love to protect but hate to kill, even though I haven't really done either yet for the village. Teacher, this may be a first weird request but am I allowed to take my shirt off in here?"
Maro started to think 'I'm an idiot for saying I don't know what a discipline is, probably the only genin who doens't, I should have paid more attention in school. Also, what an amazing first request of a man I just heard became a saanin as I went to the Kage, can I take my shirt off, am I smart or what? I've got to get better from here.'
He started to jitter a bit and his stomach started to turn, out of nervousness, unaware of San's personality feeling the heavy expectation on his shoulders, not wanting to dissapoint such a powerful teacher and make him feel as if he is wasting his time.

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:42 am
User Image
User Image

San gave his standard cheesy grin, trying to show the kid that he should relax. The tension and anxiety comming off this kids was enough to make even a dog quiver, but San had once been in his exact shoes....except he had to train with the kazekage. He remembered something she had done that had helped but him at ease. To relax was to open up, and to learn you needed an open mind. The ninja spoke in a easy, fun, up beat voice to the new ninja.

"Hot damn! A bakuton user? Thats really really impressive. did you know it takes me a upper level S rank jutsu to perform the exact things you will perform naturally? And yeah, your ninjutsu discipline is taijutsu. Such a cool gennin!"

The Sannin let his thought trail off for a moment as he prepared a summoning technique, then spoke again.

"So now i will answer. My name is Sanshi Satetsu, Sannin of Sunagakure, and unofficially named by Six sensei as "Suna's iron master." My ninja discipline is ninjutsu, but i specialize in my bloodline abilities. I dont wanna go over my resume, but there is a reason Six intrusted me to the University. She will be alng at sometime to view and help with your training, so lets train hard and let you impress my sensei....and my adopted sister.....oh...wanna see something cool?"

The ninja finished his summoning technique, and a dark black liquid appeared in the room. Suddenly, it became a spitting image of Maro. With this, San began to describe his first bloodline ability.

"In order to practice and learn your bakuton abilities, you need to start with the explosive skin. Pulse your chakra to your skin, and then we shall practice it on the punching bag over there. Let me see what you can do!"

The black liquid suddenly began to move in shape, making the marking of Maro to be less destinct and show the flow of chakra to the skin, pressing into the punching bag.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:01 pm
Maro jumped back in shock. He didn't expect a person of Saanin rank to act like such a friend or father figure. He kind of reminded him of his father, one that was always fun and upbeat but always had something to teach. The compliment from the Saanin threw Maro off. He didn't expect it but couldn't remove the joy from his face, his smile could have been noticed from a mile away. He suddenly felt a connection between them, as if this teacher cared for him.
'I never expected someone to be so enthusiastic with me. It seems as if he cares about even just a Gennin but I really wonder what "something cool" is.'
Maro leaped back! He noticed a figure starting to create an exact copy of himself. His mind ran through thoughts of genjutsu or anything and wondered how to do this.
Maro stared as the form started to become less like him and it seemed to be a form of chakra moving towards the punching bag. He just stared as this happened wondering what his teacher was doing. He regained focus as his teacher started to speak again.

Maro replied
"Yes teacher, I will try."

Maro then focused his body, trying to put chakra all around his body to create a new layer of relative skin but made of chakra. The chakra seemed to be unbalanced and out of control. Maro then began to lose confidence because no result was showing up, he was failing infront of San.
He focused as hard as he can, tried so hard to create the skin but could not figure out the key behind it.

Maro attempeted to not make eye contact out of his embarrassment

"Teacher San I am sorry for my failure but how do I pulse chakra to my skin to produce explosive skin? I can't seem to understand how."

Malak Zalinto

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:56 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc was tired and his head hurt from his clone exploding, so he decided to go for a walk some where and talk to people. Doc walked towards the doors and headed out them without noticing anyone else in the building.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Speaking to his sensei Steven seemed way to excited to be healthy.
"i'm Steven Alice. i'm a ninjutsu user. and something cool about me is that i'm awsome!"
he said with enthusiasum that did not fit his slightly large lazyboy look.

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

(a "post" of training is at minimum 3 sentences. so to train your basic technique in your bloodline, all you really need is 15 sentences and your learned it smile )

San looked at him puzzlingly, and then spoke with a helpful, but instructive voice.

"then try some meditation, bolster and increase your chakra flow and practice your manipulation. Then we can try it again."

(You have training missions to increase chakra level. try some of that if you want to smile )

The other San clone looked to Steven and nodded, happy he was so enthusiastic.

"Well good. Whats the first jutsu you want to learn?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 pm
"Yes sir, I will try."

Maro found a corner and sat himself down to get into a position for his meditation. He crossed his legs and raised his hands to perform the needed handsigns. He started signing and felt the chakra flowing within him. Maro was feeling his chakra and the unbalance but tried to sustain and control it.

'This is starting to feel better but I still know I need to do more'

Maro started to gain control more and more as he continued to try. His training needed constant restarting of the flow of chakra when he lost focus or lost too much control. He continued to work with his chakra, suspending all outside distraction and just focus on his task, not to create a flow of explosive skin but to create a constant flow he could control.

'My mind has to be in the right spot for me to control this. Focus, focus.'

Maro used the Ram Seal to gather more chakra and help his control, letting himself have a constant flow. The flow seemed to get better and better. His eyes were closed but the chakra was a flowing vision to him as it motioned around him. He focused on nothing more and felt the balance become stronger.

'I can feel myself control this, I can do this, I can impress Teacher San. Maybe I should ask him what he wants to be called so I don't mess it up. Don't lose track, FOCUS!'

His intense focus and constant manipulation of the chakra, he tried to make his chakra flow in a constant direction to a part of his body. The chakra did not seem to flow in the direction he desired but he continued to try. He started feeling a sense of control over the chakra's movements after a while.

'This flow of chakra is amazing, I will challenge myself, I will gain control of this.'

Maro continued to keep trying to make the chakra go in one direction, even though he could not physically see it, he could feel it. Maro eventually had created enough balance and control of his unstable chakra and put it in one direction. Testing whether he had the real control or if it was just a freak accident he changed the direction of it and it turned out perfect, the flow was exactly where he wanted it to be, whether it was hands, feet, arms, head, he could put it where it needed to be.

'I feel like I can fly through the skies, I think I have done it!'

Maro had ran over to San unaware of the time lapse of how long he took. He waited patiently for San to acknowledge him so he could speak.

Malak Zalinto

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:44 am
User Image
User Image

Millenius entered the room with San and the two gennin, and handed San the scroll he was looking for.

San applauded as the kid completed his meditation training and increased his chakra level! Now the kid would defiantly be able to do the explosive skin technique. Summoning 3 large boulders, the ninja read through the first 3 new techniques on the scroll and performed them on the boulders. Speaking, the sannin gave his instructions.

"Here are three boulders, and i have used three seperate techniques on them. i want you to use your explosive skin technique, and see what you can do to them. Sounds good?"

The ferrofluid once again showed how the technique worked, hoping the gennin could absorb the knowledge and perform it this time.

Jutsu's Used :: light weight technique, ultra light weight technique, ultra heavy weight technique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 pm
Maro noticed an excited expression on San's face and became confident.

"I will master this technique!"

Maro took the rocks from his teacher and ran off to where no one was so he did not interrupt anyone.

Maro looked at the rocks, analyzing them and thought
'What do I need to pull from inside me to make these explode?'

He took the first rock in his plam and had focused all his chakra just into that palm. He focused all his chakra to make it blow this rock up and felt a natural sensation come. Sparks started erupting from his palm and put little holes in the rock but it did not explode. The rock had just crumbled.

Maro realized this is not what his teacher wanted and picked up the second rock he was given. He started to focus all his chakra into his palm yet again and sparks had erupted from his hand again but this time a bit bigger. The rock had broken into more pieces but still was not the result he was looking for.

Maro began to wonder
'why is this not working?' He used his analytical skills and his knowledge of chakra to come up with a solution.

'If I can't focus my chakra into my palm to make an explosion in a big area, maybe I can make the area smaller and more concentrated to actually blow up the rock.'

Maro had taken the rock into his fingers at that time. He focused all his chakra to his fingers and was doing his best to make the rock explode. He had started to sweat out of concentration, the stress was building and he felt like his hair might fall out. All his might had been pressed into this explosion and the rock bursted out into a million pieces! A small blast came from his fingers that had destroyed the rock and turned it into many pieces you could call sand.

An expression of happiness far beyond anything Maro has had ever thought of having had come over him. He ran over to his teacher as fast as he could not being able to stand to wait any moment to tell his teacher what he had accomplished. He had felt more connected to his bloodline more than ever before and teacher San had opened a new world for him.

Malak Zalinto

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Steven pointed at the one for the hidden mist technique.
"this one seems like it'll be most useful!"
he said and stowed the other scrolls off to the side quickly so that he could be taught the hidden mist technique.
chakra:175/175  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games