Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi trailed her way into the academy, not to far behind Zero. Once on the academy ground she found herself a nice spot, making sure not to wander to far away from Zero. She put her bags down before pulling out a scroll. She laid the scroll down against her bag as she had done before and unrolled it. The scroll contained a list of jutsu which could only be done by members of the sakkakugan clan. Shiroi felt as if it was time for her to begin learning her kekki genkai abilities. She would only worry about starting for now. Shiroi, activating her sakkakugan and read the scroll. The jutsu which she would attempt to use was called Senkou no Jaku also known as the Flash of Weakness technique. When done successfully this move would disable all dojutsus for a set amount of time. Being a dojutsu this move wouldn't require hand seals just a high amount of focus. Shiroi stood back as she began to focus her chakra. She looked up into the air before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Shiroi focusing her chakra to her eyes pausing for a little while; thinking to herself 'green light.' But when she opened her eyes nothing happened. [ FoW: 1 / 3 ] After she realized that her jutsu had failed she lightly shook herself and readied for a second attempt. As she had done with other jutsu, Shiroi looked over the scroll again thinking that maybe she had missed something; but alas she had not. She would simple have to keep trying until she had gotten the technique correctly. She once again looked into the air before closing her eyes and focusing her chakra. She brought her breathing to a steady pace and though about a 'green light' once again. As she opened her eyes again; a small green lightly flicked quickly before fading, the light was not strong enough. [ FoW: 2 / 3 ] Shiroi could feel it; she almost finished the technique. She reread the scroll for what she believed would be the last. After reading the scroll and her other attempts she believed that she had found the right amount of chakra and focus. Shiroi for the final time looked up into the air. She took a slow deep breath before closing her eyes and building her chakra thinking of the same thing as before 'green light.' As Shiroi opened her eyes blaring dark green light will erupt from the user's eyes; unlike the light before it wasn't light and it didn't stop until she closed her eyes. [ FoW: 3 / 3 ]

Jutsu Aquired:
• Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ]

Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero looked up a moment after finishing his short list. He watched Shiroi and noticed her eyes changing colors. He honestly liked the red tint they took at first, but instinctualy looked away when they turned green. He couldn't help but comment with a grin few could perceive it was so slight."Got some pretty eyes there Shiroi..."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Shiroi clapped her hands together happily. She had learned her first kekki genkai technique and although it took some time she she knew it would be well worth it. Unknowingly to her Zero was watching her as she trained and witnessed her using her new technique. Shiroi smile and giggle lightly as Zero made his comment. She playfully curtsied before responding attempting to copy the voice of an older woman. "Why thank you kind Sir." She said as she started to giggle again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero was completely thrown off by her comment. His face showed it as well. He looked confused for a moment then chuckled to himself. His face returned to its usual serene manner."Such manners.Fitting for such a sweet girl. Sorry to keep moving around like this but i need to visit the dojo as well today. I dont need to get fat sitting around for so long you know."Zero stood up and walked towards the door exiting the academy and walking toward the dojo.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Shiroi looked at the confused face that Zero had made; she knew what threw him off was the voice she had made. She continued to laugh lightly for a while but it eventually came to an end. Zero complemented her on her manners before stating he was leaving the academy to head to the dojo. She simply nodded and waved to him as he walked off towards the dojo. "Bye, Oni-san." She said to him as he left. Shiroi now turned back to her scroll; there were a few more kekki genkai techniques left on the list that she could learn now. She read down listen to next kekki genkai technique. This was a more powerful version of the technique she had just learned. Shiroi quickly read through the details and requirements of the technique. She was ready for her first attempt. Now that the academy grounds was relatively empty she didn't have to look up to the sky. She looked out in front of her before closing her eyes and focusing her chakra, thinking to herself 'red lights.' She slowly opened her eyes, but nothing came out. [ DoW: 1 / 5 ] She wasn't discouraged by her failed attempted; she simply paused and took a deep breath before rereading the scroll and getting ready to try again. She seems to keep her calm breathing pattern as she had done with the technique before. She closed her eyes again; taking a few seconds before she began to focus her chakra again; using the same method as before and once again nothing happened. [ DoW: 2 / 5 ] This was her second attempt which had been met with the same outcome; failure. She hadn't even manged to get a flicker of light; now this was starting to slightly discourage her, but she would simply have to push through it. She read through the scroll yet again and took a deep breath; trying to clear her mind before she slowly closed her eyes again. She slowly began to focus her chakra, thinking of red lights as she had done before, before opening her eyes. For the third time Shiroi had failed; not even a flicker. [ DoW: 3 / 5 ] Third try was also once again a failure. Shiroi paused as she used her hands to cover her face, taking a few deep breaths before moving her hands and looking back to the scroll. She read through the scroll yet again as she readied herself for what would be attempt number four. She closed her eyes yet again as she focused her chakra. She could feel something different this time; she slowly opened her eyes. Red lights slowly began to erupt from her eyes; flicker repeatedly, before quickly fading way. [ DoW: 4 / 5 ] The discouraging feeling the Shiroi once had quickly vanished. She could feel it this time she would correctly preform the genjutsu. She read the scroll for a final time before she closed her eyes again. She took a deep breath and took a long pause before she began to focus her chakra. She cleared her mind, simply thing of red lights before she slowly opened her eyes. As Shiroi's eyes opened a blaring red light erupt from her eyes. This light was much stronger and brighter then the light before and it stopped as she closed her eyes. [ DoW: 5 / 5 ] She kept them closed for a few seconds before she reopened her eyes; a small smile on her face.

Jutsu Acquired:
• Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonus: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero walked back into the building, looking dead on his feet, and his nose bleeding. He spotted Shiroi still studying happily. He promptly walked over to where she was, sat in a chair, and passed out from low chakra.

(Chakra levels rising from 3.75%))

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Shiroi's attention so draw to Zero as he walked back onto the academy grounds. From the distance she couldn't really tell the extent of his injuries. She slowly made her way up to her feet as a worried look slowly came across her face. She took a few steps slowly towards him before stopping. "..... Oni-san?" She said; her voice trembling lightly. She could now see the injures that Zero's body had sustained. Once she realized it; her eyes began to water. As he sat down in the chair and passed out, she lightly nudged him. "Oni-san?" She called again as the tears slowly started roll down her cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero's hand lifted and set on Shiroi's shoulder for a moment. It squeezed reassuringly. He didn't open his eyes but he spoke to her."Im ok...Just really tired. My chakra is almost gone. A nin attacked the hospital. Me and Kageru were first on the scene so we intercepted him. Hes ok but hes helping out back there."Zero stopped talking for a moment and felt his nose stop bleeding where the suna oni had punched him. He was glad he left him in a genjutsu rather than killing him. It would have been an unnecessary waste of life.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image

As Zero placed his hand on Shiroi shoulder her tears slowly stopped. She used her sleeves to wipe the her eyes a few tears still managing to slip out. She smiled as Zero assured her that he was alright; just tired. But she was still a bit weary of his condition. What seemed to stand out to her was that the hospital; that meant that she couldn't talk him into getting checked out. At this moment the ninja who attacked the village wasn't important. "Are you sure you're ok?" She asked; the worried look still on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

"You shouldn't let tears touch those beautiful eyes..It's just chakra exhaustion...Ill be back up tomorrow."With that statement he seemed to fall asleep with his hand on her shoulder. It was hard to tell as he already had his eyes closed. He twitched once and then became still again.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

His last few words before he fell a sleep made Shiroi smile lightly as she wiped away the remaining tears. Shiroi watched him as he slept soundly in the chair. She sat on his lap and cuddle to him; she would be with him here until he awake again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

Zero would not stir for several hours. In fact the university had closed fo the night leaving the two inside. Zero woke early morning as he heard a key enter the door. He found shiroi asleep on his chest and his heart twitched. It was the most adorable thing he had ever seen. He silently slipped his camera from the hidden pocket in his sleeve and snapped a picture of Shiroi and him. When he slid the camera back into its pocket he remained still so as not to accidentally wake her. 'Did she really stay with me all night here?'He thought to himself

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

As the time past Shiroi had also fallen a sleep. She was unaware that the door was locked, but it wouldn't have bothered her anyway. As morning came the doors to academy grounds were reopened. Shiroi slept soundly as Zero woke up and even slept through the picture. A few minutes after she awoke; slowly opening her eyes as she looked up to. "Morning, Oni-san." She said as she smiled lightly. Zero seemed to be rejuvenated, much better the day before.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

"Good morning angel. You look like you slept well. "Zero couldn't help but smile at the girl. She was obviously comfortable with him and worried. She had slept on him through the night. He ran his hand through her hair gently and played with the ends."So...what shall we do today?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Shiroi smile only got bigger as Zero called her angel. She then nodded lightly as she simultaneously answered his question. "Yes; you look a lot better too." She replied. Shiroi kept her smile as Zero rand his hands gently through her hair. "We should check up on,, Kageru." She said.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games