Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:19 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Anyone want to interact with Nirav or Ava during lunch?

Oh oh! Me! With...dang nabbit! What was his name again...the one with the Eevee! Maybe they can meet and then meet again after the afternoon classes so that their interaction is a bit more natural?

Nirav! He has the Eevee! And that sounds really cool actually. How though? Pokemon interacting with each other during lunch? Happening to sit near each other?

He could feel left out and decides to eat outside. I'm unsure if there are any Ponyta he saw where he lived by Eevee could help him out with making friends ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:31 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Oh oh! Me! With...dang nabbit! What was his name again...the one with the Eevee! Maybe they can meet and then meet again after the afternoon classes so that their interaction is a bit more natural?

Nirav! He has the Eevee! And that sounds really cool actually. How though? Pokemon interacting with each other during lunch? Happening to sit near each other?

He could feel left out and decides to eat outside. I'm unsure if there are any Ponyta he saw where he lived by Eevee could help him out with making friends ^^

Considering he grew up on an island, I kinda doubt he'd have seen a ponyta before. more so water pokemon, I would expect. Though if a ponyta came up to him he'd find it cool xD Eevee probably would as well  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:37 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
The Shiny Furret
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I didn't realize that we were only supposed to use two moves in Coordination, I thought the way you worded your post was just using "one or two moves" as a way to say to just use something. Sorry. emotion_facepalm

that's is just fine emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug Works better rp wise anyway.very realistic emotion_brofist

how is everything

Alright, good. Tristan needs something to angst about anyways. xD
Things are fine, just starting to look into wedding dresses and flowers and such. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:39 pm
Hope the kind
The Shiny Furret
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I didn't realize that we were only supposed to use two moves in Coordination, I thought the way you worded your post was just using "one or two moves" as a way to say to just use something. Sorry. emotion_facepalm

I thought you did fine :3

Thank you, dearie! I'm thinking about having Tristan work towards becoming a breeder/coordinator, and having Veronica focus more on battling. I think it fits their personalities quite well. emotion_yatta  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:45 pm
The Shiny Furret
Hope the kind
The Shiny Furret
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Thank you, dearie! I'm thinking about having Tristan work towards becoming a breeder/coordinator, and having Veronica focus more on battling. I think it fits their personalities quite well. emotion_yatta

Interesting! Alana is trying to be a Breeder but she could certainly learn from Tristan.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:45 pm
The Shiny Furret
Hope the kind
The Shiny Furret
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

*Trainer Senses are tingling*

If you ever want a rival or ready for a battle Koru is very open to both owo!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:46 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Considering he grew up on an island, I kinda doubt he'd have seen a ponyta before. more so water pokemon, I would expect. Though if a ponyta came up to him he'd find it cool xD Eevee probably would as well

Ah, I was thinking that since his attire reminds me of what a desert person might wear, he may have seen some Fire-type Pokemon. Perhaps Ponyta could see Eevee, it just got caught recently so it may feel more inclined to see other Pokemon as it feels a bit reserved with Alana's Chespin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:58 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Ah, I was thinking that since his attire reminds me of what a desert person might wear, he may have seen some Fire-type Pokemon. Perhaps Ponyta could see Eevee, it just got caught recently so it may feel more inclined to see other Pokemon as it feels a bit reserved with Alana's Chespin.

I see what you mean. That's really the only super young photo I could find xD
But yeah, that sounds good. He'll need to do a few things before they meet up. Get out of class, heal pokemon, get food, then maybe go to the courtyard perhaps? They could meet there  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:08 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

But yeah, that sounds good. He'll need to do a few things before they meet up. Get out of class, heal pokemon, get food, then maybe go to the courtyard perhaps? They could meet there

They definitely can! Just quote me when you get to the courtyard so that I can meet up with you there :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:10 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

They definitely can! Just quote me when you get to the courtyard so that I can meet up with you there :3

Alright cool. The other posts are just him by himself, so it wont take super long. Just gotta write them  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:15 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

Alright cool. The other posts are just him by himself, so it wont take super long. Just gotta write them

No problem! I have some work to do tomorrow so I'll be on for about half the day. Today, I'm good to go ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:27 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B

No problem! I have some work to do tomorrow so I'll be on for about half the day. Today, I'm good to go ;D

Alright cool, see you soon  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:17 pm
I wonder when Battle Class will end.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:27 am
Hope the kind
I wonder when Battle Class will end.

I got Nirav to the courtyard. Whenever you wanna run into him works  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 am
my laptop won't turn on gonk
it seems I can't write anything tonight . . .
even though I want to catch a sneasel too *sigh*  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games