Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village Crevice :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

In typical Miyamoto fashion, Bast held a wonderment at her barrier being negated, but continued to draw. She was almost done when a slight rumbling shook the area, and another fellow showed up. Her response to him was a simple head nod, before she witness the towers sink below the visible earth. The Golem of the Desert Itself had tunneled a vast chamber under them, reducing their support enough that their weight alone was too much to bear. After their downfall, the desert would bury them by filling in the space with more rock not of itself: Getting anywhere close to the pillars was not on its agenda. Looking back down at her drawing, she put in the last few details and then thought about when she might be able to pull upon more chakra.
1570/2085, 1225.
Maintaining: Barrier got nixed.

This combo is still... enacting. XD
Houshi no Jutsu [ Spore Technique ]
Official Description: Houshi no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Zetsu. After dispersing his spores in the air, Zetsu can create clones which feed off the Chakra of the hosts to grow. These spore clones will start growing on a time release schedule set by Zetsu. When the clones have finished gathering enough Chakra, they can leave the host and transfer the stolen Chakra to another ninja they touch. The technique is so skillful, that even Kage level ninja do not realize they've been infected until the spore clone starts its growth. A ninja of sufficient skill can remove the spore clones before they fully remove their Chakra.
Guild Description: See official description. Up to 1 S-ranked amount per post during its growth stage.

This korabo'd with this:

Kiiro Ryuu no Tameiki [ Sigh of the Yellow Dragon ]
Official Description: Often considered to be a great Shinobi's trademark technique the few who have ever seen it have gazed in awe at the complete output of Chakra one would have to use in order to perform such a move as this. Placing but one single hand on the opponent the Shinobi delivers a huge debilitating shock to his or her target, forcing the target to his or her knees. The Shinobi then generates an excessively huge amount of Raiton Chakra that turns the target's body to ash and crumbles away. Some who have claimed to have seen the move in action say that a human-sized flying snake can be seen wrapped around the Shinobi.
Guild Description: See official description.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:47 am
Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Toxic Interior

Valbjorn

brooystart

Desin Slight

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

AandOE

The Monster of the Mist

Narimoi's barrier would hold up fine during the blast of senbon, but would fade away shortly afterward thanks to the black towers'--admittedly now short-lived--influence. His arrow sailed up toward the ship, but fell short of actually reaching it. It miraculously missed all of the ships between it and the ground, as if all of the luck the others had had earlier had been stolen from Narimoi, and then detonated at the foot of a tower, spraying lava all over the place and doing mild damage to the tower. The explosion caused the ships floating over it to pause in their assault, and some pulled back, but overall little damage was done.

Theodin would suffer quite a few injuries at the hands of the senbon rain, but none that couldn't be treated at a hospital or by a medic, as did Kaori and Nova. His trips into, out of, and back into the Gates would be quite tiring thanks to the heat of the lava, and due to the same he would be unable to reach the bases of the towers. His explosives worked well, but only toppled one tower outright and stripped some of the casings of the other ones. It seemed luck was not on the side of these Shinobi this time around.

The water and swamp did a good job of stopping the lava from progressing into the Village, but could scarcely compete with the amazing volume of lava currently raining down from the ships. It was almost as if these UHV members intended to drown everything in the stuff, but that would be difficult as long as Knives' barrier was up.

Jack's trip above the battlefield would prove interesting, to say the least. In the semi-molten ships he would see wads of life energy so densely packed that they looked like jars full of life-beans. The UHV ships that were still aloft would cease to crackle with energy and he would watch as the crew returned to a typical arrangement for the ships. Then, as he scanned the area, he would notice a lumbering behemoth over the Village, a flying city hovering with its center over the opposite end of the Village. Where the top of the dome had been, three distinct bundles of life energy fell toward the sand barrier.

James would have little difficulty toppling two of the towers, thanks to the damage that had already been done. The blasts shredded the remains of the towers and sent them tumbling into the lava with a "splat!" that would have seemed comical if it were not so serious.

A giant cavern split open under the towers, which plummeted into the darkness and would likely never be seen again. The lava drained into this pit, effectively negating all the work the enemy forces had done to remove the home field advantage. Bast would find that some of her Chakra control had returned now.

A loud crack would echo over the battlefield from the direction of the Office, followed by sounds of buildings crumbling on a large scale. Jack would see the flying city flare up with the strongest energy barrier seen yet as lines of Chakra flew toward it, but the barrier would bend and disappear into the attack. The city's support would crunch as the attack landed, and then start to fall apart over the Village. Hundreds, if not thousands, of gliders evacuated the collapsing city and began to fly around in a panic like a giant swarm of flies, or maybe bees. Before it completely collapsed, the capital ship managed to send off one enormous flare high into the sky, bathing the battlefield in red-orange light. The remaining ships pulled back, shields up, hoping to avoid whatever had happened to the capital ship. No mortars fell.

Then a sharp green energy would crackle throughout Knives' barriers, they would disperse, and three people would fall inside the Village...

Mortars hit:
- None?!

Battlefield effects:
- Bast: Cannot use Chakra above A-Rank.
- Giant hole in the ground: Ain't nothin' to stand on outside the Gates.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:27 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Holy Rinaku

Jaxdrill

Wolfe Nailo

Desin Slight

Ergo War

brooystart

Valbjorn

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Kaori - Chakra: 490 Stamina: 335 ~ Nova - Chakra: 530 Stamina: 335

Kaori and Nova had made their way closer to the Gates, and got to them just in time to see the flare light up the desert sky over the village, where the fountain would be. There was someone there who wanted the Suna-nins' attention, and they just got it in the form of two very pissed off and bloodthirsty tigers. Ignoring they're wounds Kaori and Nova both hurried through the Gates inside to Suna proper, more than ready to sink their fangs into flesh once more. This battle was well past the point of having gone on long enough.
"What say you, we go and give these intruders a proper Suna welcome?" Kaori asked as she shared a look with Nova. Nova nodded her massive head and bared her fangs as she growled subvocally, "I'm still collecting an arm." The tabby-tiger snarled, fangs dripping with blood-mixed saliva, " Deal." Kaori laughed before they hurried through the gates and to the fountain.

{Exit to fountain}

Jutsu Used ~ Nova:
Jutsu Used ~ Kaori:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,520
‡ Chakra :332/935 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/311 ‡ Stamina :495/615 ‡

Taking a moment to compose himself the jounin ran several simulations of the scene at hand through his mind. He replayed the arrival to the ship up the chain, as well as the direction he came in, thus began to determine the direction he would have to take to reach the cockpit of this ship. Turning right as he exited the room he began making an immediate heading towards the cockpit, aiming to, at the very least, take this ship down.

His intention though, would be to steer this ship over into the other and rip them both out of the sky together before ejecting himself from the bridge and diving to the earth below. Still, keeping an open mind and a readied set of blades, he made his way towards the bridge.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
XAyame_HatakeX

Holy Rinaku

Jaxdrill

Toxic Interior

Desin Slight

Ergo War

brooystart

Winterwolf78

AandOE

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
With everything that occurred Kaiju retreated into the village to further help against the UVH.
Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 60/230][Stamina: 245/245]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodine saw the towers fall into the crater, jumping back to avoid falling in himself, when he saw the flash of orange/ red light when a giant ship collapsed over the village, causing the rest of the UHV forces to retreat. A minute or two later, He noticed a flare shooting into the sky over the village, ‘Someone’s in the village..’ he thought to himself, ‘I guess it’s time to …welcome them’ he thought as he heard Kaori say something similar to Nova before running into the village. Turning towards the gates, Theodin ran to catch up with his teammates, bound for the village fountain.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 603 / 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 865 / 945
Items Used: Shaped Explosive Note x14 (2 per tower x 7 towers)
Shaped High Explosive Note (8th tower)
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 pm
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

Desin Slight

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

AandOE

The Monster of the Mist

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra: 644 l Stamina: 654 | AC 7500

|
|

Induction, then destruction who wants to
DIE.

|
|
|

Nari growled eye twitching as he watched his arrow sail past the airship. How had he missed, he had hit targets more than four times that distance away. It should have been a simple matter to destroy the airship. Instead he watched as his arrow destroyed one of the towers which would turn out to be for naught as the former Kazekage's jutsu. With a nod he spoke softly,"I leave the gates to you milady. They will need backup in the village." Bowing quickly he dashed off the side of the wall and down onto the roof tops. Firing that arrow had cost him and he couldnt afford to keep that sort of thing up for long periods of time.

|

|

| I am my lords weapon & I will always be this | And that's all I ever need to be |

[exit to fountain]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:30 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,230||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----Life. That was what filled his vision, the ships, and all things around him. It is what filled the air, the ground, and the ships that had turned into slime. It was almost like the entire infrastructure of those ships were filled with little life beans. Life beans? Where that came from was anyone's guess, but for the moment that wasn't his concern. instead, he began speaking into the microphone. "There is life within those ships. Metric tons, I am willing to bet. The liquid...it is dangerous. Beware it, and do not forget it." Yet, what could it be? There were many summonings in the world, and if he were to summon a mass of insects, or perhaps have an Aburame on his side, he could do something like this. But...there were no shinobi on the side of the UHV. They utilized advanced technology for warfare the likes the world had never seen, except, apparently, here in Sunagakure no Sato, if he was correct about the weapons they were using to send flying explosives back at the enemy. Turning to look the way the others seemed to be racing, Jack considered what to do. He could not leave the village as it was, but he owed it to Kirigakure no Sato, to Shadow, to everyone, to return home alive. Yet...no. His Truth was certain, he would not remain here and watch this happen, and neither could he flee.

-----Turning back to the field of battle, Jack sat upon Buzachi's back and focused on recovering chakra, his eyes scanning the field constantly. He would give them information from above while he recovered, while he readied himself for battle. As he did, he spoke to the great bee beneath him. "Buzachi, I request that you send some bees towards the other locations to scout out what happens. Relay this to me, and I to them."

-----Buzachi didn't even hesitate to question this. "Why would I do anything for a worthless b*****d like you?"

-----Jack smiled. "Because if you do, your majesty might just save people's lives. They will recognize you for what you are, and bow to you. Is not that enough?" When the bee finally nodded and several bees split off from her body, Jack looked out towards the ships, watching, waiting, and at the same time sending out his scouts. Information. With it, he could do much.

-----[Exit :: Bees to other threads]

►► |•| O. O. C. (New Messages:: Click to Read!) |•| ◄◄

All Suna shinobi with headsets would hear the first part he said above!

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|
N // A

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Toxic Interior

Valbjorn

brooystart

Desin Slight

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

AandOE

The Monster of the Mist

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

There wasn't a whole lot to do right now. Try as she might, Bast was unable to draw up enough chakra from her wells, to do what she wished to do. Instead, she sat there with her eyes closed, meditating. After all, it seemed like everyone had everything under control.
1570/2085, 1225.

This combo is still... enacting. XD
Houshi no Jutsu [ Spore Technique ]
Official Description: Houshi no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Zetsu. After dispersing his spores in the air, Zetsu can create clones which feed off the Chakra of the hosts to grow. These spore clones will start growing on a time release schedule set by Zetsu. When the clones have finished gathering enough Chakra, they can leave the host and transfer the stolen Chakra to another ninja they touch. The technique is so skillful, that even Kage level ninja do not realize they've been infected until the spore clone starts its growth. A ninja of sufficient skill can remove the spore clones before they fully remove their Chakra.
Guild Description: See official description. Up to 1 S-ranked amount per post during its growth stage.

This korabo'd with this:

Kiiro Ryuu no Tameiki [ Sigh of the Yellow Dragon ]
Official Description: Often considered to be a great Shinobi's trademark technique the few who have ever seen it have gazed in awe at the complete output of Chakra one would have to use in order to perform such a move as this. Placing but one single hand on the opponent the Shinobi delivers a huge debilitating shock to his or her target, forcing the target to his or her knees. The Shinobi then generates an excessively huge amount of Raiton Chakra that turns the target's body to ash and crumbles away. Some who have claimed to have seen the move in action say that a human-sized flying snake can be seen wrapped around the Shinobi.
Guild Description: See official description.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:35 am
Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

Toxic Interior

Valbjorn

brooystart

Desin Slight

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

AandOE

The Monster of the Mist

User ImageUser Image
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame would see the flare then three of her nin go off to the fountain. This all had a bad smell to it. "Daichi, come on, Orochi take your orders from James or Bast or I do to you what I did to Manda. All of you protect this village we will not let them take our home." She looked at James, her cousin, and the rest of the nin she considered family. She then activated her lightning armor and she and Daichi headed off to the fountain.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1885
██████Stamina: 1115
██████✧Chakra: 1885
██████✧Stamina: 1115

Passives: Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration with San, Knives, James, Theodin, or Daichi: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank
ANBU Armor
Medium Specialty Armor
Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
Silent Soles

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:39 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,230||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----And despite everything, Jack turned and moved towards the Fountain everyone was going towards, where the flare had been. As he did, as Buzachi flew, he looked outwards towards the life beans, and waited.

-----[Exit]

-----

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. (New Messages:: Click to Read!) |•| ◄◄

Time to investigate!

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|
N // A

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Toxic Interior

Valbjorn

brooystart

Desin Slight

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

AandOE

The Monster of the Mist

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

AandOE

Masahiro would find the cockpit full of crewmen, all in a panic over something, though he could not tell what. In the confusion, no one would notice as he took control of the ship, but they would certainly notice when it swerved hard to one side. The ship smashed into the side of the other one at the same time that the semi-molten life-filled ships smashed into the other side. The two largest ships were going down, and fast; those who could were evacuating, and any onlookers would see a hazy swarm of gliders emerge from the plummeting crafts. The first things to go were the generators, which exploded into brilliant lights but otherwise did little of importance. Masahiro would have to evacuate quickly, and if he did, he would no doubt see a mass of what seemed to be humanoid dragons clinging to the other ship.

Jack would notice something when the life-bean-ships impacted the larger one: they immediately discharged their contents. Whatever living things were in there, they seemed to explode into the less densely populated area, and some even spread across its surface. They all appeared to be humanoid in shape, roughly the size of either (or perhaps both?) the last or the current Kazekage.

Meanwhile, Bast would feel mostly unhindered now, and her meditations undoubtedly rejuvenated her somewhat. Whatever had happened to her was almost completely gone, enough for an S-Ranked attack or two. Given another few seconds, she would again be in typical fighting condition.

The fleet, panicked and frightened by the loss of their capital ships, continued their retreat.

((Let me know if I missed anything! Trying to get back into the swing of things.))

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:17 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,520
‡ Chakra :322/985 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/311 ‡ Stamina :455/665 ‡

Quick verdant eyes scanned the bridge and the shinobi danced backwards, tossing himself up and over towards the glass of the bridge. His eyes scanned over everyone in the bridge as he met each person's panicked face, emblazoning each one into memory. This was the life of a shinobi, to be a dealer of death in the service of their village, yet there was so much more to them than this. As far as he knew he had brought some semblance of safety to his village, but he looked now to all the lives he damned to cause it.

"May your gods forgive you who die today, may any who survive atone." He called out across the bridge as he drew back both of his blades and smashed them into the glass with all the force he could muster at the moment.

Feeling the glass spider beneath his strike and begin to give way the shinobi watched a moment more at the confusion before leaping back through the hole that was ripped free, tossing himself free of the ship and freefalling towards the ground below. If any of the UHV Soldiers in the vessel screamed or cried out he would be unable to hear it over the whipping winds and his own clothing and hair tossing in the wind as he met his free fall.

The moments he spent in flight were that of exhilaration, the free winds tearing at him and giving him the momentary feeling of the birds in flight. He held his arms aloft and took it in, falling for several seconds until he heard a voice call over the headset he had been given by the Kazekage with his headband. She was recalling all of her shinobi to the office, and now this included Masahiro, it had for some time in his heart, but just shortly before all of this mess began he had been inducted to the heart of Suna. He shed a tear for the loss of life and a voice inside his mind stirred, his conscious mind forcing it away before he brought his blades back to sheath and made several handsigns.

Suddenly where Masahiro had once been freefalling a burst of white lightning appeared, shifting itself to appear as if a pouncing tiger, and shot towards the centre of the village. The shinobi known as Masahiro had utilized the Lightning Transformation Technique.

[ E x i t ]

Ergo War

Formless: Medium Weapon: Katana and Wakizashi Strike: B-Rank
Raiton: Lightning Transformation Technique: D-Rank

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James had a brief moment, standing at the top of the Suna wall, where pursuing the remaining forces and making sure they died to a man was a flash of a plan, and then the slow return of reason struck and James realized that he had more important things to handle.

James patted Kier on the head and headed out among all of the UHV dead, quickly scanning among the corpses and piking out the mostly whole ones, who would rise and follow the ninja back into the city.

[exit]

Chakra:650
Stamina:1235  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :523/985 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/311 ‡ Stamina :665/665 ‡

Masahiro scaled the massive walls of the crevice, as the ground level was still massively damaged by the incursion of the UHV forces. As he clambered to the top he was met by another ANBU who met him with a distinct stare, looking down to the Hatake before offering him a hand to help him up the last foot of the wall. The Sunagakure ANBU looked Masahiro over and clapped him on the shoulder, giving him a nod.

"You performed well out there and gave good orders. Shame we lost a couple of our ranks out there. Word spread instantly about your promotion to ANBU though. You'll need this." The ANBU spoke as he reached into his messenger bag and pulled out a porcelain mask that was designed like a white version of Raijin.

"It seemed fitting since you are a Raiton user that one of us presents you a Raijin Mask." He finished as he looked to the Hatake.

Masahiro smiled and nodded back to the man, taking the mask and affixing it into place, then nodding back once more to make sure the mask did not slip once it was placed. He then withdrew a scroll from his person and placed it into the hands of the ANBU.

"For the Lady Kazekage. I have business to attend to in Konohagakure, I will return shortly." He promised the man as he patted his shoulder and took a few steps back.

Taking for a running start the Hatake ANBU made several quick handseals and burst into a bright bolt of lightning that transformed into a charging white tiger, roaring with thunder across the sands of the desert towards the world crossroads.

[ Exit to World Crossroads ]

Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] D-Rank [ C-Rank Strength :: Hatake Boost ]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games