Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute little bowls of chili.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 am
User Image
User Image

Well, look at that! I've officially reached a 1000 pages in this thread of mine.

*laughs with a big grin on her face**brings out cake and champagne* Let's celebrate! *looks around at empty room* *smile disappears* Meh... that's alright. I'll a party for one.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:33 am
User Image

Something about this appeals to me. Not sure if it's the pink coloring... or if the style the mirrors have.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am
User Image

In case you can't do it all in your own mind... like I do.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 am
User Image
Can I just say that I'm not liking the feeling that I get when I realize that my boyfriend has been spending a majority of this week (his spring break, by the way) playing his new Starcraft video game. I understand it's a new video game and he's excited to play it. But seriously... only getting to talk to him for 10-15 minutes per day, in comparison to our usual several hour conversations, is a bit hard for me. Especially when we set up plans to do things together... and never being able to talk about anything.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
User Image
Not to mention, I feel like he's been letting me take more control lately in regards to things than he used to. While I don't mind sometimes being in the leader position... I don't like feeling like I've lost the rest of my "team" behind. That's how he seems to be lately - the team that doesn't offer any significant input or work into whatever.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 am
User Image
Is it wrong for me to start getting concerns on where this relationship will end up? Is it wrong that I'm questioning whether this is meant to last? Or that he has lost interest in me because we don't have the same views about certain intimate aspects of a relationship?

Or am I just getting these feelings because I've never been so intimately close with a guy before? Or that a majority of my relationships have never lasted beyond a few months (if even that)? I mean, the longest relationship I ever had was a 1 year 6 months... and all we mostly did was hold hands and kiss. Sure, I was younger back then... but not so young that being more intimate would've been weird.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 am
User Image
Or maybe I'm feeling like this because I'm afraid of getting my heart broken again. There was a time where I thought I found the right one... and I fell head over heels in love with him. The only problem was that we never actually dated... and I ended up getting my heart broken when he started dating, got engaged, and now married to another girl. While I have finally gotten over it and accepted that I wasn't the right one... the scar(s) left from that incident still remain.

My boyfriend seems like the perfect guy. He's matches everything I've ever wanted. But there's a part of me that still is frightened. What if he isn't as perfect as he seems?
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am
User Image

I like the chandelier in this. Though I'm not fond of the lamp shade aspect of it.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:55 am
User Image
User Image

Ugh. I just hate this feeling of being confused and uncertain... and just not knowing what to do. I know I probably should express some of these concerns to Alex (my boyfriend) but... I don't know. I guess there's just a part of me that feels like he would never understand how I'm feeling... not really. He would probably make some joke or hidden sarcastic statement that's really poking fun at me. Or... I don't know. Ahhhh!
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:57 am
User Image
I decided to give up on that website I was looking at. Barely anything was standing out to me... and I don't feel like going through 168 pages worth of uninteresting stuff.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 am
User Image
User Image

If that's the case... then I think my heart right now is saying "I'm in a relationship but it's complicated."
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 am
User Image
User Image

That's how I feel about the guy who I had my heart broken over. Although it hurt being passed over for another girl, I'm happy he found someone he's happy being with... and just hope for all the best for him.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:01 am
User Image
User Image

Hmm... maybe I should ask Alex what his favorite song is... and see what it might say about him.
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 am
User Image
User Image

*glances around and then back at the image* Spooky! Here I am questioning about how I'm feeling about Alex and what not... and this picture comes up. And honestly... it makes sense.
User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games